Sep 24 - Kanye attacks white adoption of hip hop

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
417 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #261
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
I don't know if I can trust the source of this, but i'll say, "Kanye West doesn't care about white people"
 12 years ago '04        #262
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
yall still talkin' bout this sh*t???....
 10-07-2005, 08:38 PM         #263
NYC2Bmore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nocturnal-One said:
Kanye needs to shut that big mouth of his up, thinks he rules the world now over one good album or some bullsh*t.

correction.......over two good albums.
 10-07-2005, 08:42 PM         #264
NYC2Bmore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skyzDAlimit4aG said:
y is this man so racist...a white man and dame dash helped him get signed..not to mention he got white cats workin for him...if you listen to most of his beats,it sounds like wut whie people listen 2..he startn 2 lose some respect...but ill giv it 2 him for speakn his mind

A racist is someone that hates a group of people soley for the color of their skin. He is not a racist. He just doesn't like some of the things that white people do. No body called him a racist when says what he doesn't like about the things black people do.

Last edited by NYC2Bmore; 10-07-2005 at 08:42 PM..
 10-07-2005, 08:43 PM         #265
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanyes pissing me off...he's religious yet he doesnt like white people wow..hes like one of the biggest selling whys he crying..sum1 should tell him to stfu
 10-07-2005, 08:51 PM         #266
NYC2Bmore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's not that he doesn't like white people. He just doesn't like how white people try to handle us. White feel they can say and do what ever they feel to us. Just look at what happened to dude that was in Hustle and Flow.
 10-07-2005, 09:10 PM         #267
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC2Bmore said:
It's not that he doesn't like white people. He just doesn't like how white people try to handle us. White feel they can say and do what ever they feel to us. Just look at what happened to dude that was in Hustle and Flow.

Just like black people can call us crackers or white boy? fu*k outta here

Last edited by tweedle-; 10-07-2005 at 09:10 PM..
 10-07-2005, 10:09 PM         #268
jonB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this guy is trippin. its these white boys that are buyin his records and goin to his concerts makin his money. he jus needs to quit talkin n get bak to producin some hits. cause its been a qhile since hes had some real good sh*t he did himself.
 10-08-2005, 10:59 AM         #269
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
19 pages white people are mad at this........im feeling kanye on this.......if thats who you are then thats who you are......but I get tired of white hip hop kids rocking ambercombie calling each other n*gga and thinking blacks who fit into that gangsta persona are the only real black people there is........that sh*t is corny.......or thinking that hiphop is some rebel music used to get back at thier parents who they hate because they want thier kids to be like them..............that sh*t is corny........or buying up every bullsh*t commerical album and telling black listeners who they think are "real emcess" and who should hold the top spot in hip hop history like we dont know what the fu*k is about or ever did.........I get tired of that sh*t to.

To a point it comes down to respect.......you have to respect the real culture hiphop is built around.......and respect the people who put it out there for yall......ya dig
 10-08-2005, 11:45 AM         #270
Forward  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kANYE IS ON POINT AGAIN, LOL.
 10-08-2005, 11:45 AM         #271
PTL3rdpersonPGC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How can you accuse someone of stealing a culture when culture is meant to be shared? People sayin n*gga in general. I think we tend to be a victim of our own ignorance and intolerance, and get upset when someone else immitates. I'm just sayin.

Last edited by PTL3rdpersonPGC; 10-08-2005 at 11:48 AM..
 10-08-2005, 12:01 PM         #272
Dope_Fiend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*ggaz dumb....i mean wtf? this n*gga got paul wall on his album, thats the poster boy of a black soul in a white man's body....so i mean how he gonna diss someone that basically made drive slow a hot track....kanye is a dumbfu*k, and his sample beats are gettin old to be honest...we gonna be seein this n*gga on vh1 real soon if he keeps it up
 10-08-2005, 12:10 PM         #273
banks10187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white people have been doin hip hop since before he was born... and btw, nice way to lose a sh*tload of record sales. dumb business move imo
 12 years ago '04        #274
Shadychicano 
space
space
$685 | Props total: 1 1
Kanye West Is A Oreo
 10-08-2005, 12:21 PM         #275
alexwei  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
19 pages white people are mad at this........im feeling kanye on this.......if thats who you are then thats who you are......but I get tired of white hip hop kids rocking ambercombie calling each other n*gga and thinking blacks who fit into that gangsta persona are the only real black people there is........that sh*t is corny.......or thinking that hiphop is some rebel music used to get back at thier parents who they hate because they want thier kids to be like them..............that sh*t is corny........or buying up every bullsh*t commerical album and telling black listeners who they think are "real emcess" and who should hold the top spot in hip hop history like we dont know what the fu*k is about or ever did.........I get tired of that sh*t to.

To a point it comes down to respect.......you have to respect the real culture hiphop is built around.......and respect the people who put it out there for yall......ya dig

yeh i no wut u mean, im not racist toward white ppl, but the white kids who try n rap and call each otha n*ggas and all da fake white ppl who try n act gangsta need to stop and plus most of dem live in da suburbs. dey need to grow out of it. and jus cus u wear urban clothes doesn make u ghetto . im asian but i act asian im not tryn to b sum1 im not
 12 years ago '04        #276
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
kanye isnt afraid to speak his mind

i like that about him

whitey hates when the black man speaks up

Last edited by memyselfni; 10-08-2005 at 07:38 PM..
 10-08-2005, 07:51 PM         #277
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memyselfni said:
kanye isnt afraid to speak his mind

i like that about him

whitey hates when the black man speaks up
So if a white person said to a black person dont dress preppy and sh*t, would you agree? No
 12 years ago '04        #278
L.E.S|M 
space
space
$5,597 | Props total: 2 2
I love Kanye's music, but if it wasn't for white people then NO rappers would go platinum
 10-08-2005, 11:54 PM         #279
Cartel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do you try to sound blk ? act black ? or sound white and act white ? i never really understood that concept .... so when blk people are smart n dont listen to rap n speak ebonics/slang were tryin to be white ?
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy