Sep 24 - Kanye attacks white adoption of hip hop

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #241
Carolinapimpin 2 heat pts
space
space
$166 | Props total: 30 30
Kanye is just a hypocrite, White people trying to sound black? He's a gay rapper tryin to sound straight.I think when he went to high school all his white classmates clowned him on his femininity,and he's just lashing out now that he's paid.People are people to me,you become the person you are by the ish you go through growing up.
 12 years ago '05        #242
Carolinapimpin 2 heat pts
space
space
$166 | Props total: 30 30
Oh yeah,and if he ever said some rascist ish around me,he'd be rappin through the wire all over again!
 09-28-2005, 01:57 PM         #243
EvDawg247  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye needs to stfu, if it wasn't for white people he wouldn't be anything.....
 09-28-2005, 07:48 PM         #244
Cartel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bay224 said:
im sick of kanye........yeah he does hate whites....i read somewere whites buy 90% of his albums if he only knew.
when u go platinium 90% of all ur buyers are white ..
 12 years ago '04        #245
jrich_23 
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 0 0
 Cappeallar said:
What the hell are you talking about. Hip hop has been heard in the hood since the beggining. Now, these white people want to make hip hop a part of their culture. All i;m saying is if you were raised in the burbs, then act like it. Stop tyring to be something you are not.
the guy was talkin about commercial hip hop and a hip hop song being #1 in the charts and artists hittin platinum and stuff. But im white and i act white, i dont wear fitteds or real baggy stuff, i mean i dont dress like a preppy spoiled white boy, i just dress how i dress. I like hip hop more than anything else, so how can i just say "whoops, im into the wrong thing because im white, i better start listening to some punk rock or somethin" Theres nothin wrong with white people likin hip hop, but when you were born in the suburbs and try to act "ghetto" if u will, then theres somethin definetely wrong there.
 09-28-2005, 10:04 PM         #246
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no i was talking about a couple of years ago white people never used to listen to hip hop right? because he said white people only just started to listen but I missed out the white part
 09-29-2005, 02:28 AM         #247
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye West, You's a bi*ch!!! hippocrit bi*ch Contradictor... It's the people'
s Champ... Think about it eminem,, and all you featured whites on albums past and present... Contemplate... Think.

WTF are you talkin;???
 09-29-2005, 03:51 AM         #248
Thugthizzle2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k his statement...got luv for kanye,,,but the fu*k,,,is he hatin on white peeps.

damnn....
 09-29-2005, 05:05 AM         #249
peek.one  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this coming from the guy that did a collabo with paul wall.
 09-29-2005, 11:50 AM         #250
Mikey Names  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kayne needs some1 to walk behind him at all times to hold his big head up. he is good dont get me rong but needs to stick to making crazy beets and stop advocating all of these wack a.ss ideas
 12 years ago '05        #251
arella 
space
space
$32 | Props total: 0 0
All of you who are angry at what kanye and jay z said.....missed the whole point, read and dont skim next time. NOBODY doing anything worthwhile likes posers, hip hop included.

To me there is no logical science to a moderately well off white guy, acting "black" and oppressed. It is the equivelent of Bush when he puts on the flight suit, when he does not fly a plane. It looks stupid to pilots, and everyone else just laughs at him.

( btw im black)

It burns me that because of the ignorant images on mtv and such, and people not being able to distinguish between television and real life; I have to deal with suburbian kids asking me for weed constantly, and grown men trying to give me "dap" at the workplace........SHAKE MY HAND LIKE A F*CKING MAN

OHH YEA this $hit too

Last edited by arella; 09-29-2005 at 02:27 PM..
 09-29-2005, 01:52 PM         #252
MilesPrower  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everybody here needs to go to this thread and watch the video ASAP ! :

Last edited by MilesPrower; 09-29-2005 at 01:52 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #253
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
^^ please listen to Tails
 09-29-2005, 03:16 PM         #254
skittlez86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MilesPrower said:
everybody here needs to go to this thread and watch the video ASAP ! :

[WEBSITE LINK]
that sh*t was just mad funny...dudes know they ain't ghetto so they're jokin bout the lifestyle, they ain't posin...just like when chappelle talks all intellectual and acts like a pu**y to hate on whites, don't even try to pull the race card on this
 09-29-2005, 03:38 PM         #255
skittlez86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
by the way, let this thread die, we all know you hate kanye, i now hate him too, ignorant bastard, but damn i was postin on this thread a week ago, let sh*t die
 09-29-2005, 04:12 PM         #256
t104  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye is ovverated
 09-29-2005, 04:38 PM         #257
][ce Berg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NOw HOLD UP.... mutha fu*ka sayin white man shouldnt try to sound black... Mutha just pissd a white boy took him of the top of charts... I hate it when black people think they the only ones who can do hip-hop... yall just pissd it took a WHITE BOY name MARSHAL to dominate a black industry... step yo game up and stop ackn like little bi*chs....

And another thin... black people still be complain about racisim in the world.... U know who the biggest racist is THE BLACK MAN... yall think that u can disrespect white people cuz what our ancestry did... OPEN UR EYES!!!!! its the year 2K5 we all the same THATS IT PEACE!!!
 12 years ago '04        #258
alvin1872001 
space
space
space
$958 | Props total: 0 0
Man im starting to dislike Kanye West more and more, he is starting to sound a little weird.
 09-29-2005, 05:18 PM         #259
illphil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye dont care about white people.
 09-29-2005, 06:43 PM         #260
skyzDAlimit4aG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y is this man so racist...a white man and dame dash helped him get signed..not to mention he got white cats workin for him...if you listen to most of his beats,it sounds like wut whie people listen 2..he startn 2 lose some respect...but ill giv it 2 him for speakn his mind
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy