Sep 24 - Kanye attacks white adoption of hip hop

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #221
T.I.G. 
space
space
$447 | Props total: 0 0
[QUOTE]
He railed: "I hate music where white people are trying to sound black. The white music I like is white.[/QUOTE

Kanye is cool, but he contradicts himself.. how can he say this and put a song with a white rapper on his album... he should listen too his own words..
"drive slow homie"
 09-27-2005, 11:21 AM         #222
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One-O-One said:
if u implyin' that there was no black gangsters or criminal organizations back in the day, then u wrong and you need to read a book.
Yeah, ummm, Im NOT implying their werent, and i just did get done reading a book on ol' Scarface pal. Dont be quick to jump to accusations, but just out of curiousity, are saying the first "GANGSTERS" were black??? Hmmm... I REALLY wonder how that could be. Please explain it to me.
 12 years ago '04        #223
Shady101 
space
space
$645 | Props total: 11 11
Dawg fu*k kayne and he knows not to start sh*t with the white boy Eminem because that'll out his a.ss right outta bussiness. i don't like kayne that much he's had a few alright songs but blow me d!ck
 09-27-2005, 01:50 PM         #224
jtmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kinda late on this one i guess....
but who is to judge whats "black" "white" "latino" or "hood" er whatever it is
man if a dude likes a certain music or culture and is repectull about it why does it matter what race he is
if the positions were reversed kanye would be the first to accuse someone of racism
 12 years ago '05        #225
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
my names paul wall i'm the peoples champ....
 09-27-2005, 09:42 PM         #226
blur  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whys he got white guest apparences on his album, and more than half his production team is white then?
 09-28-2005, 03:28 AM         #227
SupRemE MinD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
werdd i'm feeling that.. dont hate the man for speaking his mind out. thats what these emcee's should be doing.

Last edited by SupRemE MinD; 09-28-2005 at 03:28 AM..
 09-28-2005, 09:34 AM         #228
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SupRemE MinD said:
werdd i'm feeling that.. dont hate the man for speaking his mind out. thats what these emcee's should be doing.
Thats stupid, if everyone spoke their mind the world would be in a bad state
 12 years ago '05        #229
Okay.Player 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 32 32
 hugobomber said:
lol kanye just proved that he's a pu**y...saying that its ok for eminem to act black...even tho madd other rappers are hating on em...lol he's ridin em's d!ck...haha that kindergarden type rhyme rapper don't want it with em....lmao this is hilarious...fu*king attention wh0ore
jay-z was talkin about em not kanye.
 09-28-2005, 09:55 AM         #230
durdysoufpleya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 breakitdown said:
The Roc-A-Fella big cheese recently declared that he was sick of white people thinking they can just buy into the hip hop lifestyle.

He told GQ: "They think they can say those words and take ownership of hip-hop. You can't. It's a lifestyle. It's a culture. It's not just music.

"It's the way you present yourself, the way you talk, it's all that. You can't just say 'holler back' and you're in. It doesn't work like that."

He added that the likes of Eminem were not in his target sights: "Look at Eminem. He grew up around the culture his whole life. He's not capitalising off the culture, in my opinion. It's what he is."
eminem is not capitalising off the culture? what! hes capitalising isnt he? (making money) and he damn sure uses the culture... sh*t, every commercial rapper is "capitalising off the culture" if youre not doing it absolutely strictly as an art... you are captilizing off the culture.
and who the fu*k are they to say i cant say what i want to say, dress how i want to dress. i make my own damn descsions about who i am.
and if anyone would understand , it would be jayz and kanye, they make their money off of selling urban culture to... you guessed it, WHITE kids! yeah, im not saying his only listeners are white, but statistically, white people are a majority, and they have the majority buying power, they are also statistically more likely to pay for their music (thats from the latest issure of 'black education report' or something like that)... connect the dots, do the math.

theyre jsut in it for the money, they whould stop complaining about what they claim to start (they say roc-a-fella started urban culture... hell no, theyre jsut a small part of an industry that was spawned by that culture)

and theres actors everywhere. sh*t, i know black people who try to act white... and black people who try to act black... and losers who try to act cool...
 12 years ago '05        #231
supreme1200s 
space
space
$116 | Props total: 0 0
the man is simple making a statement about hip hop being an artform and people need to be true to themselves it makes no sense to have white kids riding around with there pants falling off there a.sses with a do rag on be yourself. If you grew up in the burbs dont try to walk around like your dmx. thats all thats being said by this statement. If your offended or mad at this statement he is probably talking about your punk white a.ss
 09-28-2005, 10:40 AM         #232
HardWhite  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let me holla at kanye.... id bet he'd change his tune up if he met a white boy like myself...

Last edited by HardWhite; 09-28-2005 at 10:41 AM..
 09-28-2005, 10:47 AM         #233
Cappeallar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye is speaking the truth! A lot of white people are trying to be hip hop. I agree with him and Jay. Just a few years ago, black rap artist were considered to be "ignorant thugs", now the whites are trying to be like them. Be yourselves!!!!
 09-28-2005, 10:57 AM         #234
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cappeallar said:
Kanye is speaking the truth! A lot of white people are trying to be hip hop. I agree with him and Jay. Just a few years ago, black rap artist were considered to be "ignorant thugs", now the whites are trying to be like them. Be yourselves!!!!
stfu because only a few years ago no people listened to rap right?
 09-28-2005, 11:33 AM         #235
durdysoufpleya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SAUCYSLIMM said:
I'm surprised nobody brought up this point. So if Kanye hates white people, then why the fu*k did he invite Paull Wall on his album? Paull Wall is the biggest ?????? in the game (besides Em).
this is true...
paul wall was raised in the suburbs... he was low on the socioeconomic scale, but still white... kanye confused?

and it is true about that: you act how you were raised, someone said, if you were raised by dogs... you gonna bark. sh*t like that. but kanye still confused... im sure the kkk gets mad that he is trying to adopt white clothing...
 09-28-2005, 11:40 AM         #236
dECODED  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye west is a fascist :) nuff said
 09-28-2005, 12:02 PM         #237
Cappeallar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
stfu because only a few years ago no people listened to rap right?

What the hell are you talking about. Hip hop has been heard in the hood since the beggining. Now, these white people want to make hip hop a part of their culture. All i;m saying is if you were raised in the burbs, then act like it. Stop tyring to be something you are not.
 12 years ago '04        #238
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
 durdysoufpleya said:
this is true...
paul wall was raised in the suburbs... he was low on the socioeconomic scale, but still white... kanye confused?

and it is true about that: you act how you were raised, someone said, if you were raised by dogs... you gonna bark. sh*t like that. but kanye still confused... im sure the kkk gets mad that he is trying to adopt white clothing...
i know a ton of people from chi town who dress like that. i personally think they look gay, but hey, if they pull they pull
 09-28-2005, 12:52 PM         #239
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cappeallar said:
What the hell are you talking about. Hip hop has been heard in the hood since the beggining. Now, these white people want to make hip hop a part of their culture. All i;m saying is if you were raised in the burbs, then act like it. Stop tyring to be something you are not.
sorry I missed out the word White people
 09-28-2005, 01:05 PM         #240
KufiSmacka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. Kanye is gonna die. 2. White people should stay white, I agree. 3. Jigga and Kanye are on Eminem's side because they know he would f*cking smash them in a battle, or in his next album. 4. Kanye better shut the f*ck up before the CIA k!lls him...or the kkk
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy