Sep 24 - Kanye attacks white adoption of hip hop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

09-27-2005, 09:42 PM         #226
blur  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whys he got white guest apparences on his album, and more than half his production team is white then?

09-28-2005, 03:28 AM         #227
SupRemE MinD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
werdd i'm feeling that.. dont hate the man for speaking his mind out. thats what these emcee's should be doing.

Last edited by SupRemE MinD; 09-28-2005 at 03:28 AM..

09-28-2005, 09:34 AM         #228
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SupRemE MinD said
werdd i'm feeling that.. dont hate the man for speaking his mind out. thats what these emcee's should be doing.
Thats stupid, if everyone spoke their mind the world would be in a bad state

13 years ago '05        #229
Okay.Player 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 149 149
 hugobomber said
lol kanye just proved that he's a pu**y...saying that its ok for eminem to act black...even tho madd other rappers are hating on em...lol he's ridin em's d!ck...haha that kindergarden type rhyme rapper don't want it with em....lmao this is hilarious...fu*king attention wh0ore
jay-z was talkin about em not kanye.

09-28-2005, 09:55 AM         #230
durdysoufpleya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 breakitdown said
The Roc-A-Fella big cheese recently declared that he was sick of white people thinking they can just buy into the hip hop lifestyle.

He told GQ: "They think they can say those words and take ownership of hip-hop. You can't. It's a lifestyle. It's a culture. It's not just music.

"It's the way you present yourself, the way you talk, it's all that. You can't just say 'holler back' and you're in. It doesn't work like that."

He added that the likes of Eminem were not in his target sights: "Look at Eminem. He grew up around the culture his whole life. He's not capitalising off the culture, in my opinion. It's what he is."
eminem is not capitalising off the culture? what! hes capitalising isnt he? (making money) and he damn sure uses the culture... sh*t, every commercial rapper is "capitalising off the culture" if youre not doing it absolutely strictly as an art... you are captilizing off the culture.
and who the fu*k are they to say i cant say what i want to say, dress how i want to dress. i make my own damn descsions about who i am.
and if anyone would understand , it would be jayz and kanye, they make their money off of selling urban culture to... you guessed it, WHITE kids! yeah, im not saying his only listeners are white, but statistically, white people are a majority, and they have the majority buying power, they are also statistically more likely to pay for their music (thats from the latest issure of 'black education report' or something like that)... connect the dots, do the math.

theyre jsut in it for the money, they whould stop complaining about what they claim to start (they say roc-a-fella started urban culture... hell no, theyre jsut a small part of an industry that was spawned by that culture)

and theres actors everywhere. sh*t, i know black people who try to act white... and black people who try to act black... and losers who try to act cool...

13 years ago '05        #231
supreme1200s 
space
space
$116 | Props total: 0 0
the man is simple making a statement about hip hop being an artform and people need to be true to themselves it makes no sense to have white kids riding around with there pants falling off there a.sses with a do rag on be yourself. If you grew up in the burbs dont try to walk around like your dmx. thats all thats being said by this statement. If your offended or mad at this statement he is probably talking about your punk white a.ss

09-28-2005, 10:40 AM         #232
HardWhite  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let me holla at kanye.... id bet he'd change his tune up if he met a white boy like myself...

Last edited by HardWhite; 09-28-2005 at 10:41 AM..

09-28-2005, 10:47 AM         #233
Cappeallar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye is speaking the truth! A lot of white people are trying to be hip hop. I agree with him and Jay. Just a few years ago, black rap artist were considered to be "ignorant thugs", now the whites are trying to be like them. Be yourselves!!!!

09-28-2005, 10:57 AM         #234
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cappeallar said
Kanye is speaking the truth! A lot of white people are trying to be hip hop. I agree with him and Jay. Just a few years ago, black rap artist were considered to be "ignorant thugs", now the whites are trying to be like them. Be yourselves!!!!
stfu because only a few years ago no people listened to rap right?

09-28-2005, 11:33 AM         #235
durdysoufpleya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SAUCYSLIMM said
I'm surprised nobody brought up this point. So if Kanye hates white people, then why the fu*k did he invite Paull Wall on his album? Paull Wall is the biggest ?????? in the game (besides Em).
this is true...
paul wall was raised in the suburbs... he was low on the socioeconomic scale, but still white... kanye confused?

and it is true about that: you act how you were raised, someone said, if you were raised by dogs... you gonna bark. sh*t like that. but kanye still confused... im sure the kkk gets mad that he is trying to adopt white clothing...

09-28-2005, 11:40 AM         #236
dECODED  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye west is a fascist :) nuff said

09-28-2005, 12:02 PM         #237
Cappeallar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said
stfu because only a few years ago no people listened to rap right?

What the hell are you talking about. Hip hop has been heard in the hood since the beggining. Now, these white people want to make hip hop a part of their culture. All i;m saying is if you were raised in the burbs, then act like it. Stop tyring to be something you are not.

13 years ago '04        #238
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$7,001 | Props total: 300 300
 durdysoufpleya said
this is true...
paul wall was raised in the suburbs... he was low on the socioeconomic scale, but still white... kanye confused?

and it is true about that: you act how you were raised, someone said, if you were raised by dogs... you gonna bark. sh*t like that. but kanye still confused... im sure the kkk gets mad that he is trying to adopt white clothing...
i know a ton of people from chi town who dress like that. i personally think they look gay, but hey, if they pull they pull

09-28-2005, 12:52 PM         #239
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cappeallar said
What the hell are you talking about. Hip hop has been heard in the hood since the beggining. Now, these white people want to make hip hop a part of their culture. All i;m saying is if you were raised in the burbs, then act like it. Stop tyring to be something you are not.
sorry I missed out the word White people

09-28-2005, 01:05 PM         #240
KufiSmacka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. Kanye is gonna die. 2. White people should stay white, I agree. 3. Jigga and Kanye are on Eminem's side because they know he would f*cking smash them in a battle, or in his next album. 4. Kanye better shut the f*ck up before the CIA k!lls him...or the kkk

13 years ago '05        #241
Carolinapimpin 2 heat pts
space
space
$166 | Props total: 30 30
Kanye is just a hypocrite, White people trying to sound black? He's a gay rapper tryin to sound straight.I think when he went to high school all his white classmates clowned him on his femininity,and he's just lashing out now that he's paid.People are people to me,you become the person you are by the ish you go through growing up.

13 years ago '05        #242
Carolinapimpin 2 heat pts
space
space
$166 | Props total: 30 30
Oh yeah,and if he ever said some rascist ish around me,he'd be rappin through the wire all over again!

09-28-2005, 01:57 PM         #243
EvDawg247  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye needs to stfu, if it wasn't for white people he wouldn't be anything.....

09-28-2005, 07:48 PM         #244
Cartel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bay224 said
im sick of kanye........yeah he does hate whites....i read somewere whites buy 90% of his albums if he only knew.
when u go platinium 90% of all ur buyers are white ..

13 years ago '04        #245
jrich_23 
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 0 0
 Cappeallar said
the guy was talkin about commercial hip hop and a hip hop song being #1 in the charts and artists hittin platinum and stuff. But im white and i act white, i dont wear fitteds or real baggy stuff, i mean i dont dress like a preppy spoiled white boy, i just dress how i dress. I like hip hop more than anything else, so how can i just say "whoops, im into the wrong thing because im white, i better start listening to some punk rock or somethin" Theres nothin wrong with white people likin hip hop, but when you were born in the suburbs and try to act "ghetto" if u will, then theres somethin definetely wrong there.

09-28-2005, 10:04 PM         #246
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no i was talking about a couple of years ago white people never used to listen to hip hop right? because he said white people only just started to listen but I missed out the white part

09-29-2005, 02:28 AM         #247
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye West, You's a bi*ch!!! hippocrit bi*ch Contradictor... It's the people'
s Champ... Think about it eminem,, and all you featured whites on albums past and present... Contemplate... Think.

WTF are you talkin;???

09-29-2005, 03:51 AM         #248
Thugthizzle2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k his statement...got luv for kanye,,,but the fu*k,,,is he hatin on white peeps.

damnn....

09-29-2005, 05:05 AM         #249
peek.one  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this coming from the guy that did a collabo with paul wall.

09-29-2005, 11:50 AM         #250
Mikey Names  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kayne needs some1 to walk behind him at all times to hold his big head up. he is good dont get me rong but needs to stick to making crazy beets and stop advocating all of these wack a.ss ideas

Home      

most viewed right now
-30online now  53
Image(s) inside Brianna Amor IG Thot Getting SUED A Turn Of Events
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  36
NFL This Chick Ran A NASTY Slant Route💪🏿
71 comments
1 day ago