most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
Trick Trick, Thats That n*gga Who Whooped Styles P a.ss.

First Trick Daddy, Then Styles P..
 12 years ago '04        #42
IanHummel 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
 Veno da Don said:
"Welcome 2 Detroit" is an anthem ft. Eminem

Trick is on the map, but he whooped on Trick Daddy's a.ss in like 2001 or some sh*t.
Never heard that track, but GODDAMN does Eminem fu*king RIP this sh*t!! How old is this song? I legitimatly have never heard of trick trick till now, but this track is raw. No pu**y sh*t from Em, straight gutter. Trick trick comes hard as hell too. Anyone got more sh*t from trick trick?
 12 years ago '04        #43
ThaChrons 
space
space
$429 | Props total: 0 0
old news.........trick trick also stomped styles and some dblock fools not too long ago at hockey town cafe.......wonda boy entertainment and the eastide chedda boyz run the d
 12 years ago '04        #44
Phesus 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,198 | Props total: 2 2
WTF??....Styles got stomped?......It's real hard to believe word of mouth...No One Really Knows What Happen...unless you was actually there and saw it all with your onw eyes??....everybody getting these stories Word Of Mouth....and sh*t is known to be Changed after going through 50 millions people....That Video quailty was weak...I didn't see Trick Daddy once.....The n*gga who was holding the camera wasn' too gangsta fliming the sh*t that far back....People Do LIE!
 09-24-2005, 12:17 PM         #45
big smooth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
old i posted this sh*t 4 days ago -- go to hiphop/ RNB rumor mill
 12 years ago '04        #46
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 vshah24 said:
yea but too bad there's no EVIDENCE for any of this to be true......if a legit source claims it to be trick daddy......or even styles.....then may be its tru....this lil n*gga TRICK TRICK runnin around tryin 2 get sum fame...and that styles p sh*t aint got no evidence either....and yall see how these detroit f*gs come 2gether and support this lil n*gga Trick Trick in this thread? "MIAMI aint hard.....NO ORLEANS AINT HARD"....u detroit kids need 2 get off ur own city's c*ck...and 2 tell u the truth, detroit aint that grimey as yall make it 2 be....im from the Chi man and i can sh*t on u "D" boys or whatever yall call ursellf too if i wanted to...commmmme on man as long as chicago on the map detroit always gonna be overlooked in the midwest....hope yall mad....that was my whole point

this n*gga said detroit not grimey. have u even been here? i doubt because you probably wouldn't have made out this bi*ch u come here talking reckless. how is you gon sh*t on us? u talking to tough over the internet. i'm not saying we the hardest city in the world but i gurantee we would hold are own against city including chicago. how are we overlooked in the midwest anyway? i didn't get that memo. o and i don't give a fu*k about trick trick either. they whooped trick daddy a.ss because he deserved it for trying to set that n*gga up in miami. yo boy styles did get his a.ss whooped here to. he even said it in a interview. he and his boys were in the club talking about fu*k detroit n*ggas. so he got what he deserved to. facts are facts. o and fu*k you and your city.
 09-25-2005, 12:05 AM         #47
R_Buycks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never heard of this trick trick dude or the song he got wit eminem...but i do remember hearin blade say in a song "i aint EM i'm here to put tha real hood on the map" and i'm pretty sure blade had more street cred. den eminem so fu*k whatever he talkin bout.
 12 years ago '05        #48
MyZ28 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,159 | Props total: 1266 1266
 DJLow2 said:
Trick Daddy soft, even I beat that dude a.ss one time at Mcdonald's cause he ordered the last sausage biscuit in the morning.

LMAO!!!
 12 years ago '05        #49
SNOWMAN614 
space
space
$109 | Props total: 1 1
This Is Very Very Old
 09-25-2005, 02:41 AM         #50
Double Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
notice it says trick tricks CREW
 09-25-2005, 02:44 AM         #51
D3adlyHandSom3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u would slap the sh*t out of trick trick...for my n*gga trick daddy dollars...fu*k that herb...how hard is he anyway runnin' with eminem? mr slim shady

Last edited by D3adlyHandSom3; 09-25-2005 at 02:58 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #52
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,369 | Props total: 301 301
Trick Trick - Lets Go to war(Dave Mayes, Benzino, Styles P, and Trick Daddy diss)
^^hard a.ss song

Styles P got his a.ss whooped cause he was sayin fu*k detroit and he was tryna stop Jadakiss to do a song with trick trick.

And who ever was reppin Chi Watch your fu*king mouth Detroit gets hella alot more shout outs then you fu*kers.
 12 years ago '04        #53
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
$1,978 | Props total: 0 0
 confuciouz954 said:
yall n*ggaz claiming that this n*gga trick trick is gangsta cuz he got 50 somthin n*ggaz jumpin 1 dude? n*gga thats some bi*ch shyt let the "GOON" squad come to dade county n see these n*ggaz out here holla wut they do n bring them chopperz out n run them n*ggaz bak out to the "D" n thats if they make it a across the bridge. Let see trick trick come to dade n i bet u he wont
That Bridge is from and to Windsor Ontario .. so unless theyre leaving Detriot to go into Canada they aint gettin on The Ambassador Bridge.
 09-27-2005, 04:07 AM         #54
Pimpin'  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bet eminem be slappin' trick trick with his d!ck!
 12 years ago '05        #55
Dcuts770 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
whoop that trick whoop that trick
 12 years ago '04        #56
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,201 | Props total: 5490 5490
 DJLow2 said:
Trick Daddy soft, even I beat that dude a.ss one time at Mcdonald's cause he ordered the last sausage biscuit in the morning.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

props!
 12 years ago '04        #57
Kingbee1979 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,459 | Props total: 73 73
Trick Trick iz fould for having someone else run up on him WHILE he is performing... Y hasnt Trick Daddy got bak at this FOO?
 09-27-2005, 04:40 PM         #58
Moleydon96  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sh*t happened like 3years ago

OneLove
 09-27-2005, 08:09 PM         #59
Lee_De_General  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i think TRICK TRICK pretty muched got his MIAMI passed revolked due to that sh*t too..anyway who the fu*k is TRICK TRICK really? we dont know him tells you how important he is right now
 12 years ago '04        #60
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 Lee_De_General said:
lol i think TRICK TRICK pretty muched got his MIAMI passed revolked due to that sh*t too..anyway who the fu*k is TRICK TRICK really? we dont know him tells you how important he is right now

trick daddy got his detroit pass revolked so i guess there even.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy