Sep 23 - Trick-trick's crew stomps out trick daddy

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,941 | Props total: 238 238
Thats almost like the juv situation flaugin like u did the sh*t urself. Seem Like just promo sh*t. Music wise seems like dude just tryna shine off trick daddy. Even if been around longer n mo street trick daddy known more. Cant say nething bout trick trick cuz i only heard his name mentioned on the da box.
 12 years ago '05        #22
Clipze 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 1 1
And please, get off his d!ck d!ckriders.
 12 years ago '05        #23
deltat2 
space
space
space
$516 | Props total: 31 31
hahahahah...thats funny but i dont believe it....
 12 years ago '04        #24
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
is this the sh*t that happen years ago???????

ive seen trick couple weeks ago and the n*gga still got his gold grill
 09-23-2005, 05:55 PM         #25
LuckyBrand  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 jumping 1 dude is bi*ch stupid sh*t.. 50 dudes that should have their teeth kicked out for being douche bags...

who cares what town is worse.. new orleans this.. detroit that.. any major city has bad areas and good areas.. any major city has guys who are crazy and stupid and will run up wiht 49 other dudes to beat up 1 guy who is doing a show and no mood to f!ght..
 09-23-2005, 06:04 PM         #26
LuckyBrand  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmm, in the video, tricktrick explains that trick daddy tried to have his dudes go after him and tricktricks dudes.. so it makes more sense now that he'd send his dudes after trick in the same way... if someone tries to play you shady, going back shady isnt that bad i dont think...
 09-23-2005, 08:55 PM         #27
muscleman_3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sound like this dude album gonna flop
 12 years ago '04        #28
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 RichieRich said:
that n*gga a bi*ch str8 up u know a n*gga scary when he gotta have 50 n*ggas rush a stage when a n*gga performin. thats so soft. anyway i wanna see that n*gga come back an try to kick it in dade. i bet that n*gga aint gon make it out. bet

that maybe true. but as long as trick daddy no how detroit n*ggas get down. u act like if trick trick was down in miami them n*ggas wouldn't have jumped him. he can't come here and trick trick won't go there if he smart. by the way this sh*t is old as hell. this sh*t happen when i was a senior in high school and that wa like 3 years ago.
 09-23-2005, 09:26 PM         #29
cashprice04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trick trick=bi*ch a.ss n*gga
 12 years ago '04        #30
dtownboy313 
space
space
 LuckyBrand said:
hmm, in the video, tricktrick explains that trick daddy tried to have his dudes go after him and tricktricks dudes.. so it makes more sense now that he'd send his dudes after trick in the same way... if someone tries to play you shady, going back shady isnt that bad i dont think...

exactly. them n*ggas tried to set trick trick up so when that n*gga came to the d they did what they had to do. now if they would have went with them n*ggas down in miami they wouldn't even be here today. miami n*ggas are shady as hell. that's what that hoe a.ss n*gga get. trying to be to slick.
 12 years ago '04        #31
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,218 | Props total: 17 17
Trick Trick Is fu*king Lame Trick Daddy Went Platinum Many Times With His Albums And Has Too Many Classic Hits Trick Trick Yeah Ok He Better Have Em On Every Track To Sell..............
 09-23-2005, 11:29 PM         #32
DJLow2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trick Daddy soft, even I beat that dude a.ss one time at Mcdonald's cause he ordered the last sausage biscuit in the morning.
 12 years ago '04        #33
dtownboy313 
space
space
so u mean to tell me that if u and yo boys went to another hood or city and them n*ggas try to get y'all n*ggas mercked and the same n*ggas show up in your city u not gon try to get them n*ggas back?
 09-24-2005, 01:02 AM         #34
DJthePimp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJLow2 said:
Trick Daddy soft, even I beat that dude a.ss one time at Mcdonald's cause he ordered the last sausage biscuit in the morning.
ahahhahahahahahaha
propz
 12 years ago '04        #35
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
 DJLow2 said:
where did u do this????
 12 years ago '05        #36
SNOWMAN614 
space
space
$109 | Props total: 1 1
Trick Trick Is A Hocake-i Know That Rat a.ss Ni$$a
 12 years ago '04        #37
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
this sh*t is sooooooooooooo old man, he stomped out trick daddy and some of style's entourage
 09-24-2005, 02:21 AM         #38
keefoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saw the video, they was whoopin his a.ss
 12 years ago '04        #39
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
yea but too bad there's no EVIDENCE for any of this to be true......if a legit source claims it to be trick daddy......or even styles.....then may be its tru....this lil n*gga TRICK TRICK runnin around tryin 2 get sum fame...and that styles p sh*t aint got no evidence either....and yall see how these detroit f*gs come 2gether and support this lil n*gga Trick Trick in this thread? "MIAMI aint hard.....NO ORLEANS AINT HARD"....u detroit kids need 2 get off ur own city's c*ck...and 2 tell u the truth, detroit aint that grimey as yall make it 2 be....im from the Chi man and i can sh*t on u "D" boys or whatever yall call ursellf too if i wanted to...commmmme on man as long as chicago on the map detroit always gonna be overlooked in the midwest....hope yall mad....that was my whole point
 12 years ago '04        #40
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 vshah24 said:
yea but too bad there's no EVIDENCE for any of this to be true......if a legit source claims it to be trick daddy......or even styles.....then may be its tru....this lil n*gga TRICK TRICK runnin around tryin 2 get sum fame...and that styles p sh*t aint got no evidence either....and yall see how these detroit f*gs come 2gether and support this lil n*gga Trick Trick in this thread? "MIAMI aint hard.....NO ORLEANS AINT HARD"....u detroit kids need 2 get off ur own city's c*ck...and 2 tell u the truth, detroit aint that grimey as yall make it 2 be....im from the Chi man and i can sh*t on u "D" boys or whatever yall call ursellf too if i wanted to...commmmme on man as long as chicago on the map detroit always gonna be overlooked in the midwest....hope yall mad....that was my whole point
1st off your a moron second of all i got sources, i gotta find them being that this ish is old a.ss news

trick trick beat trick daddy a.ss on film, and he beat some of style p's entourage an a bar in downtown detroit after they started hating on the D

Edit:
he beat trick daddys a.ss on the “Streetlife” documentary

Last edited by XxC4xX; 09-24-2005 at 02:51 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago