Who Honestly Thinks That The Game Didn't Have Any Singles On The Documentary w/o 50

most viewed right now
 98
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 97
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 09-18-2005, 09:42 PM         #161
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 l0udm0uf said:
i agree, i think Documentary > GRODT

GRODT was still nice though, i mean that was back when we liked 50 cuz we thought he was real, and not such an arrogant fool
real muthafukin talk, get rich or die tryin was hot, but there was several songs i would always skip over for ex: 21 questions

but the documentary i can play start to finish all the way through
 12 years ago '04        #162
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1361 1361
 PDA said:
lol ill meet u at queens center mall :rolleyes:
lmao@ u wanting to f!ght over 2 rappers who dont even know u exsist

grow up little boy..what are u..13?
 09-18-2005, 09:45 PM         #163
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
lmao@ u wanting to f!ght over 2 rappers who dont even know u exsist

grow up little boy..what are u..13?
thank you.

you just proved to me your just like the rest of em.

love to be on that gully internet sh*t then when asked for confrontation you run away from it. .. you got no pride n*gga, look at your sig.

I DO TALK TOUGH AND I DO DO TOUGH THINGS!!!

apparently NOT.. :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow


Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-18-2005 at 09:45 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #164
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1361 1361
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
thank you.

you just proved to me your just like the rest of em.

love to be on that gully internet sh*t then when asked for confrontation you run away from it. .. you got no pride n*gga, look at your sig.
yes..im just like the rest of them..im a grown man. you are still on that young sh*t .."blah blah blah you got a problem lets f!ght blah blah"

if u even black..u give black people a bad look

grow up f*g**t.
 12 years ago '04        #165
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1361 1361
and if we all went by what we say in our sigs..

ur a fu*king f*g**t that wants n*ggas on ur d!ck..
 09-18-2005, 09:48 PM         #166
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
thank you.

you just proved to me your just like the rest of em.

love to be on that gully internet sh*t then when asked for confrontation you run away from it. .. you got no pride n*gga, look at your sig.

I DO TALK TOUGH AND I DO DO TOUGH THINGS!!!

apparently NOT.. :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow
sonned haha
 09-18-2005, 09:50 PM         #167
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
and if we all went by what we say in our sigs..

ur a fu*king f*g**t that wants n*ggas on ur d!ck..
 PDA said:
yes..im just like the rest of them..im a grown man. you are still on that young sh*t .."blah blah blah you got a problem lets f!ght blah blah"

if u even black..u give black people a bad look

grow up f*g**t.
lol he mad .. *chuckles*
 12 years ago '04        #168
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1361 1361
not sonned...im 20 years old. welcome to the real world homie. people dont have f!ghts about the game vs 50 cent and go meet and "rumble"


this is why black people are considered to be hoodlums and criminals..cuz of peices of sh*t like u
 09-18-2005, 09:54 PM         #169
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
not sonned...im 20 years old. welcome to the real world homie. people dont have f!ghts about the game vs 50 cent and go meet and "rumble"


this is why black people are considered to be hoodlums and criminals..cuz of peices of sh*t like u
it's okay to be pu**y... just don't front like you hard then :rolleyes:
 09-18-2005, 09:57 PM         #170
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
it's okay to be pu**y... just don't front like you hard then :rolleyes:
word.

their is nothing else to be said when he dont even have enough pride to confront a n*gga who live in the same city as him wit all that bullsh*t in his sig.
 12 years ago '04        #171
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1361 1361
riiiiiiighhttt


ok ..since all 3 of us live in new york


ill meet u tomorow at queens center mall at 2:30...WE'LL RUMBLE!!
if you win..game is better than 50!
if i win..50 is better than game!! :rolleyes:

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwww
:thumbsdow

fu*king losers lol

get off the computer and go get some friends.
 12 years ago '04        #172
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1361 1361
12 pages of non sense
 09-18-2005, 10:00 PM         #173
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
riiiiiiighhttt


ok ..since all 3 of us live in new york


ill meet u tomorow at queens center mall at 2:30...WE'LL RUMBLE!!
if you win..game is better than 50!
if i win..50 is better than game!! :rolleyes:

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwww
:thumbsdow

fu*king losers lol

get off the computer and go get some friends.
@ this n*gga tryin to fall back on 50 VS game

it had nuttin to do wit them, you insulted that n*gga and you pussied out

don't throw those words around if you aint willing to man the fuk up

:thumbsdow @ these pu**y n*ggas on this site


Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-18-2005 at 10:00 PM..
 09-18-2005, 10:05 PM         #174
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
@ this n*gga tryin to fall back on 50 VS game

it had nuttin to do wit them, you insulted that n*gga and you pussied out

don't throw those words around if you aint willing to man the fuk up

:thumbsdow @ these pu**y n*ggas on this site
you aint never lied ..

lol at the '50/game' thing being a cheap excuse
 12 years ago '04        #175
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1361 1361
 HipnotiK said:
@ this n*gga tryin to fall back on 50 VS game

it had nuttin to do wit them, you insulted that n*gga and you pussied out

don't throw those words around if you aint willing to man the fuk up

:thumbsdow @ these pu**y n*ggas on this site

lol i didnt pu**y out of sh*t
and i didnt insult him..i stated facts..
having a half nekkid man in your avy, that u claim to hate=homo status..
 09-18-2005, 10:07 PM         #176
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
lol i didnt pu**y out of sh*t
and i didnt insult him..i stated facts..
having a half nekkid man in your avy, that u claim to hate=homo status..
then don't fall back on "50 VS game"

at least say you aint gonna becuz it aint worth your time,

or whatever reason you pussied out, but don't front like you hard



Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-18-2005 at 10:08 PM..
 09-18-2005, 10:08 PM         #177
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
lol i didnt pu**y out of sh*t
and i didnt insult him..i stated facts..
having a half nekkid man in your avy, that u claim to hate=homo status..

i dont believe u live in south side jamacia nor new york...ur probablly just put it in your profile to spite 50, cuz ur a internet nerd who really loves him but wants attention..
thats disrespect you told me i dont live in a place i been living my whole life .. so if you wanna be on that slick talk bullsh*t than like i said i rather settle our problems offline and show you where i really come from lil n*gga. but nah, u running away instead of confronting me. be a man lil n*gga!


Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-18-2005 at 10:09 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #178
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1361 1361
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
thats disrespect you told me i dont live in a place i been living my whole life .. so if you wanna be on that slick talk bullsh*t than like i said i rather settle our problems offline and show you where i really come from lil n*gga. but nah, u running away from a n*gga instead of confronting me. be a man lil n*gga!
u siad the same sh*t about me


"ok" u wanna settle this offline...ok, lets do it lol
gimme your address
 09-18-2005, 10:11 PM         #179
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
u siad the same sh*t about me


"ok" u wanna settle this offline...ok, lets do it lol
gimme your address
i know i said the same thing about you, which should give you even more of a reason to wanna throw down. you proved my point you dumbass n*gga. lol at "gimme ur address" .. i can tell from right there you really aint bout it and u just dont wanna look like u pussied out. where you from anyway? :thumbsdow
 12 years ago '04        #180
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1361 1361
come on..gimme ur address..ill come tomorrow

and unlike u..i dont get MAAAAAAAADDD at what people say on the net lmao


Last edited by Drug Free; 09-18-2005 at 10:13 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
125 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
42 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
162 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
101 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
42 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
59 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
50 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy