Who Honestly Thinks That The Game Didn't Have Any Singles On The Documentary w/o 50

most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
15 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
422 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

09-18-2005, 08:42 PM         #141
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crookD said:
fu*k this n*gga

quote hipno " all you n*ggaz talkin straight outta 50 mouth oh he got ya'll brain washed"

dumb fu*k
that's a fact you dumbass why do you think game was signed on to do the TITLE TRACK for madden and somehow he's not even on the soundtrack anymore?
 09-18-2005, 08:44 PM         #142
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
more proof that 50 is blackballin game proving he's SCARED like a bi*ch

"Yep, run it !!! Tell the fans 50 hated on me so they aint put me on the
game cause he said I've already been on EA sports games n his artist
never get anything cryin' like a lil' bi*ch !

Hurricane's In Stores November fu*k Reeboks
THE DOCUMENTARY IN STORES NOW !!!
"THEBLACKWALLSTREET.COM""

straight from game's mouth and don't front it was in the news game was gonna have the title track for madden 06, and he got completely dropped from the soundtrack
yep and and he put in his own artist.

SPIDER LOC

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-18-2005 at 08:44 PM..
 09-18-2005, 08:44 PM         #143
crookD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is it that every thing out of games mouth fact and every thing out 50 mouth is fiction you fu*kin moron!
 09-18-2005, 08:47 PM         #144
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crookD said:
why is it that every thing out of games mouth fact and every thing out 50 mouth is fiction you fu*kin moron!
dumbass, go research it for yaself, game was signed on to do the title track for madded 06, spider loc wasn't even on the soundtrack, all of the sudden game isn't on the soundtrack and spider loc is, pretty simple to figure out idiot

go do some reseach, i know what i'm talkin about, you oviously don't

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-18-2005 at 08:47 PM..
 09-18-2005, 08:47 PM         #145
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crookD said:
what the fu*k are you talking about?

it was on mtv and everywhere that he was supposed to have the theme track for madden 06. what happens? game is no where to be found and SPIDER LOC is randomly added on. .. game = the truth and thats an example to show it.

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-18-2005 at 08:48 PM..
 09-18-2005, 08:49 PM         #146
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
what the fu*k are you talking about?

it was on mtv and everywhere that he was supposed to have the theme track for madden 06. what happens? game is no where to be found and SPIDER LOC is randomly added on. .. game = the truth and thats an example to show it.
exactly, and 50 didn't even make a statement about that happening

he blackballs n*ggas and doesn't talk about it cuz it makes him look like a scared little pu**y, he aint sign no one until he started gettin smashed on

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-18-2005 at 08:49 PM..
 09-18-2005, 08:51 PM         #147
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
exactly, and 50 didn't even make a statement about that happening

he blackballs n*ggas and doesn't talk about it cuz it makes him look like a scared little pu**y, he aint sign no one until he started gettin smashed on
yep.

and just for more info here is the article for you little pussies.

thats why the game song 'get smashed' ended up on the madden 06 mixtape soundtrack and not on the actual game cause it got thrown away cause of 50 bi*ch a.ss.
 09-18-2005, 08:52 PM         #148
crookD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't even give a fu*k bout the fu*kiun madden bullsh*t you dumb mother fu*ker
and stop pretending to be 2 different people you hurtin bi*ch.

i'm sayin how the fu*k you gonna ridicule someone for quoting 50 claimin 50 is a liar how the fu*k do you all of a sudden know everything about these cat huh you hurtin fu*k.
 09-18-2005, 08:57 PM         #149
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crookD said:
i don't even give a fu*k bout the fu*kiun madden bullsh*t you dumb mother fu*ker
and stop pretending to be 2 different people you hurtin bi*ch.

i'm sayin how the fu*k you gonna ridicule someone for quoting 50 claimin 50 is a liar how the fu*k do you all of a sudden know everything about these cat huh you hurtin fu*k.
i know my info, more than probably every n*gga on this site practically, thats why whenever i son someone when they argue with me, they just call me named instead of comin back wit info to prove me wrong, i did my research i know my facts, so you should do the same, get ya weight up

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-18-2005 at 08:58 PM..
 09-18-2005, 09:04 PM         #150
crookD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
give me proof mothafu*ka then i won't have a reason to say sh*t prove every word you say then i won't have a reason to call your bluff.

btw you ain't sonn'n sh*t

prove that game wasn't gonna get dropped prove that 50 and game make the same amount off the DOC prove that game is a gangsta.

c'mon bi*ch man up state your research.
 09-18-2005, 09:05 PM         #151
growth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u feel like everything u say is right........ and if someone disagrees u call them homo. stop asking so childish. u just mad gassedd.
 09-18-2005, 09:06 PM         #152
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crookD said:
give me proof mothafu*ka then i won't have a reason to say sh*t prove every word you say then i won't have a reason to call your bluff.

btw you ain't sonn'n sh*t

prove that game wasn't gonna get dropped prove that 50 and game make the same amount off the DOC prove that game is a gangsta.

c'mon bi*ch man up state your research.
why don't you prove that game was gonna get dropped? why don't you prove 50 makes more? exactly you dumbass
 09-18-2005, 09:14 PM         #153
crookD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
why don't you prove that game was gonna get dropped? why don't you prove 50 makes more? exactly you dumbass
wow you dumb

i'm callin you bluff you dumb fu*k i don't need to prove sh*tt

cuz i ain't the one flappin all this sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #154
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
give me some evidence, proof?

lol at you taking that from 50's mouth

fu*k outta here f*g**t u aint from ny take that sh*t out your location thinking it will give u a better reputation for knowing hip hop.

.....right...

1. u dont need to be a hip hop fan to live in new york
2. how u gonna say i dont live in new york cuz i dont agree with ur opinions

get outta here you wild homo..and u STILL got that avy on..HOMO
 09-18-2005, 09:21 PM         #155
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
.....right...

1. u dont need to be a hip hop fan to live in new york
2. how u gonna say i dont live in new york cuz i dont agree with ur opinions

get outta here you wild homo..and u STILL got that avy on..HOMO
hahaha at this homo trying to come back like an hour later. give it up u little pu**y. no one in ny d!ckrides 50 as hard as u do that gives me reason to believe your not really from here. and just cause it started here your trying to give yourself a better reputation about knowing hip hop. get the fu*k outta here u a fake.
 09-18-2005, 09:27 PM         #156
crookD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aw sh*t hipno/masevoice got sonned
 12 years ago '04        #157
space
space
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
hahaha at this homo trying to come back like an hour later. give it up u little pu**y. no one in ny d!ckrides 50 as hard as u do that gives me reason to believe your not really from here. and just cause it started here your trying to give yourself a better reputation about knowing hip hop. get the fu*k outta here u a fake.

im sorry i dont stay on boxden 24/7 like u do..i apologize

who is d!ck riding 50? all im doing is stating that game's buzz is because of 50. it has nothing to do with where i live..which i DO live in new york dumbass.

i dont believe u live in south side jamacia nor new york...ur probablly just put it in your profile to spite 50, cuz ur a internet nerd who really loves him but wants attention..
 12 years ago '04        #158
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
yep fu*k 50. game actually already had the concept for how we do and the label wanted him to add 50 on it or some sh*t like that i read it. 50 only wrote a couple hooks but fu*k him he wrote hooks for everybody in g-unot. documentary > get rich or die tryin. and will be a classic in due time.

i agree, i think Documentary > GRODT

GRODT was still nice though, i mean that was back when we liked 50 cuz we thought he was real, and not such an arrogant fool
 09-18-2005, 09:39 PM         #159
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
im sorry i dont stay on boxden 24/7 like u do..i apologize

who is d!ck riding 50? all im doing is stating that game's buzz is because of 50. it has nothing to do with where i live..which i DO live in new york dumbass.

i dont believe u live in south side jamacia nor new york...ur probablly just put it in your profile to spite 50, cuz ur a internet nerd who really loves him but wants attention..
fu*k outta here ..

where do you live in ny? cause if u gon sit up on the net talkin greasy than i rather settle our differences 'offline' lil n*gga. n*ggas acting tough online (as i can see in your sig) so you wouldnt have a problem throwin down would u? lets see if u all about that talk.
 12 years ago '04        #160
space
space
lol ill meet u at queens center mall :rolleyes:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc