Who Honestly Thinks That The Game Didn't Have Any Singles On The Documentary w/o 50

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Today's world summed up in one picture
21 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
109 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Slaps
 09-18-2005, 04:10 PM         #81
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
on the real it aint bout wut records COULD have been singles. 50 saw this comin from the start so he MADE the records that he was on as singles. So later on when this hapened he culd say "n*gga u aint nothin without me"

its all rigged man
wow. this from you? WORD.
 11 years ago '05        #82
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,016 | Props total: 198 198
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
wow. this from you? WORD.
why are you suprised? Im the first one to exploit and discuss 50's deviousness. I just dont see how ppl can hate on sum1 they havent met. U can hate the music but w.e. I dont give a sh*t, 50 hypnotik or WOwinmasevoice aint payin my bills so i culd care less wut ne of u say.
 11 years ago '04        #83
Devilman608 3 heat pts
space
space
$623 | Props total: 31 31
Personally i don't care for either one, but for those saying Game would have had the same success not becuz of 50 but becuz of dre, em, and etc, i have one word/artist for you......KNOCTURNAL
 11 years ago '05        #84
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
 HipnotiK said:
real talk, those singles promoted 50 just as much as game, 50 does that for everyone in g-unit he stay on their singles @ his gay a.ss

"get rich or die tryin, we thought you was hot
now the same n*gga tryin to take us to the candyshop"
ya but i mean when u think about it, he is doin the rite thing. Cuz like ppl have said not many other labels can do that. Like at the end of one artists single/video, to promote the next artist to be released. U no? I mean with 50 on sum of their singles it gives em alot more publicity than they wuld have without him.

for instance.. yayo had the biggest world wide debut outta g-unit besides 50.. Dude wuz in jail. U really think ppl in europe wuld no who yayo wuz without 50 and g-unit promoting him?

so they doin the right things for their artists, but it looks bad when 1 of the artists leaves the group and the promotion is still on his album, cuz if that artist has beef, the person who wuz promotin him is still on his album
 09-18-2005, 04:15 PM         #85
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Devilman608 said:
Personally i don't care for either one, but for those saying Game would have had the same success not becuz of 50 but becuz of dre, em, and etc, i have one word/artist for you......KNOCTURNAL
it's called talent.... plus he didn't have eminem, nor any good features on his album, also he isn't talented, he's like some sh*tty singer, game is a talented rapper from compton, compton and his image alone would make his sell a good amount
 09-18-2005, 04:18 PM         #86
skittlez86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
start from scratch and like father like son should have been singles
higher and westside story had lots of potential too
 09-18-2005, 04:20 PM         #87
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skittlez86 said:
start from scratch and like father like son should have been singles
higher and westside story had lots of potential too
westside story basically was his 1st single. plenty of radio play and thats the first joint they threw out there, they just didnt make a video. higher i agree could have been a banger. start from scratch and like father like son wouldnt have been good singles tho imo.

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-18-2005 at 04:20 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #88
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$48,407 | Props total: 468 468
 HipnotiK said:
it's called talent.... plus he didn't have eminem, nor any good features on his album, also he isn't talented, he's like some sh*tty singer, game is a talented rapper from compton, compton and his image alone would make his sell a good amount

so ur saying where hes from and how he looks and who he featured on his album is the reason why he sold now..

dude ur a walking contradiction..just stop talking
 11 years ago '05        #89
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
 PDA said:
so ur saying where hes from and how he looks and who he featured on his album is the reason why he sold now..

worked for Ice Cube..

(well where he CLAIMED he was from)
 09-18-2005, 04:22 PM         #90
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
westside story basically was his 1st single. plenty of radio play and thats the first joint they threw out there, they just didnt make a video. higher i agree could have been a banger. start from scratch and like father like son wouldnt have been good singles tho imo.
like father like son would have been a great single, just imagine the video for it, game basically explains the day his son was born, he takes you through it so the video could have showed everything he was explainin and would have been a good video plus busta bein on it would make it more popular
 11 years ago '04        #91
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,364 | Props total: 4 4
 HipnotiK said:
like father like son would have been a great single, just imagine the video for it, game basically explains the day his son was born, he takes you through it so the video could have showed everything he was explainin and would have been a good video plus busta bein on it would make it more popular
i think it'd be a good single to come out with now..but as in being a single to push units, what "mainstream fans" are looking for, that song probably wouldn't be the best choice.
 09-18-2005, 04:24 PM         #92
NoneyaB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hypnotik, you really need to get a life man. Find a girl or somethin. I don't think Game wants a boyfriend, so look somewhere else.
 09-18-2005, 04:25 PM         #93
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:

noooooooooo goddamn your an idiot i never said that, i said he wuld have sold a decent amount just becuz he's from compton and his image and bein wit dre... but since he is one of the most talented rappers in the game he sold a lot, thats why, not becuz of 50 or g-unit
 11 years ago '04        #94
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$48,407 | Props total: 468 468
like father like son would not be a good single

no one cares about his son being born or would wanna see a video about it except u groupies

game's album was good, but i dont care about his life..sorry.
 11 years ago '04        #95
Devilman608 3 heat pts
space
space
$623 | Props total: 31 31
 NoneyaB said:
Hypnotik, you really need to get a life man. Find a girl or somethin. I don't think Game wants a boyfriend, so look somewhere else.

lol.....damn that was colllllldddblooded
 09-18-2005, 04:30 PM         #96
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
like father like son would not be a good single

no one cares about his son being born or would wanna see a video about it except u groupies

game's album was good, but i dont care about his life..sorry.
that shows your not a real hip-hop fan, real rap fans wanna hear more than "yo shoot him loot him, blast a gun, on the run, sell some crack, holla back"

most fans like myself like hearin some deep sh*t, some real sh*t

fuk outta here sayin u don't wanna hear about a rapper's life

when rappers rap about some real sh*t, some deep sh*t, you can feel what they sayin compared to them talkin about what they used to do "o i sold crack bla bla blasted a gat"
 11 years ago '05        #97
iOWN 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 327 327
like i said

banks verse on victory 2004> games whole career
 11 years ago '05        #98
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
 iOWN said:
like i said

culd be sum truth in that..

but 1 song cant be compared to a career.

but ya that culd be one of banks' sickest verses, and it was on victory 2004, it wuz just a victory freestyle
 09-18-2005, 04:33 PM         #99
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iOWN said:
like i said

strange that i had that song, and deleted it, his verse must of been really hot for me to delete it off my computer and it wasn't a freestyle for the record

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-18-2005 at 04:34 PM..
 09-18-2005, 04:36 PM         #100
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iOWN said:
like i said

wow that sh*t was so garbage. and thats just being real. no hate in that cause i use to fu*k wit banks. but wow 300 bars sh*ts on that.

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-18-2005 at 04:38 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
104 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
94 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
bruh the Menace 2 Society Interrogation Scene got me fu-king crying :dead:
48 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Bankrupt 50 and his Private Jet
57 comments
21 hours ago