Who Honestly Thinks That The Game Didn't Have Any Singles On The Documentary w/o 50

most viewed right now
 110
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 92
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
117 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 69
NBA LaVar Ball Argues Why Lakers Would Never Trade Lonzo Ball For Kawhi Leonard
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 66
Childish Gambino is the offspring of 50 Cent and Kanye West
27 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-18-2005, 04:15 PM         #81
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Devilman608 said:
Personally i don't care for either one, but for those saying Game would have had the same success not becuz of 50 but becuz of dre, em, and etc, i have one word/artist for you......KNOCTURNAL
it's called talent.... plus he didn't have eminem, nor any good features on his album, also he isn't talented, he's like some sh*tty singer, game is a talented rapper from compton, compton and his image alone would make his sell a good amount
 09-18-2005, 04:18 PM         #82
skittlez86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
start from scratch and like father like son should have been singles
higher and westside story had lots of potential too
 09-18-2005, 04:20 PM         #83
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skittlez86 said:
start from scratch and like father like son should have been singles
higher and westside story had lots of potential too
westside story basically was his 1st single. plenty of radio play and thats the first joint they threw out there, they just didnt make a video. higher i agree could have been a banger. start from scratch and like father like son wouldnt have been good singles tho imo.


Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-18-2005 at 04:20 PM..
 13 years ago '04        #84
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,376 | Props total: 1689 1689
 HipnotiK said:
it's called talent.... plus he didn't have eminem, nor any good features on his album, also he isn't talented, he's like some sh*tty singer, game is a talented rapper from compton, compton and his image alone would make his sell a good amount

so ur saying where hes from and how he looks and who he featured on his album is the reason why he sold now..


dude ur a walking contradiction..just stop talking
 13 years ago '05        #85
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 1115 1115
 PDA said:
so ur saying where hes from and how he looks and who he featured on his album is the reason why he sold now..


dude ur a walking contradiction..just stop talking

worked for Ice Cube..


(well where he CLAIMED he was from)
 09-18-2005, 04:22 PM         #86
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
westside story basically was his 1st single. plenty of radio play and thats the first joint they threw out there, they just didnt make a video. higher i agree could have been a banger. start from scratch and like father like son wouldnt have been good singles tho imo.
like father like son would have been a great single, just imagine the video for it, game basically explains the day his son was born, he takes you through it so the video could have showed everything he was explainin and would have been a good video plus busta bein on it would make it more popular
 13 years ago '04        #87
Lawgic 
space
avatar space
space
$3,393 | Props total: 74 74
 HipnotiK said:
like father like son would have been a great single, just imagine the video for it, game basically explains the day his son was born, he takes you through it so the video could have showed everything he was explainin and would have been a good video plus busta bein on it would make it more popular
i think it'd be a good single to come out with now..but as in being a single to push units, what "mainstream fans" are looking for, that song probably wouldn't be the best choice.
 09-18-2005, 04:24 PM         #88
NoneyaB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hypnotik, you really need to get a life man. Find a girl or somethin. I don't think Game wants a boyfriend, so look somewhere else.
 09-18-2005, 04:25 PM         #89
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
so ur saying where hes from and how he looks and who he featured on his album is the reason why he sold now..


dude ur a walking contradiction..just stop talking
noooooooooo goddamn your an idiot i never said that, i said he wuld have sold a decent amount just becuz he's from compton and his image and bein wit dre... but since he is one of the most talented rappers in the game he sold a lot, thats why, not becuz of 50 or g-unit
 13 years ago '04        #90
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,376 | Props total: 1689 1689
like father like son would not be a good single

no one cares about his son being born or would wanna see a video about it except u groupies

game's album was good, but i dont care about his life..sorry.
 13 years ago '04        #91
Devilman608 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$687 | Props total: 781 781
 NoneyaB said:
Hypnotik, you really need to get a life man. Find a girl or somethin. I don't think Game wants a boyfriend, so look somewhere else.



lol.....damn that was colllllldddblooded
 09-18-2005, 04:30 PM         #92
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
like father like son would not be a good single

no one cares about his son being born or would wanna see a video about it except u groupies

game's album was good, but i dont care about his life..sorry.
that shows your not a real hip-hop fan, real rap fans wanna hear more than "yo shoot him loot him, blast a gun, on the run, sell some crack, holla back"

most fans like myself like hearin some deep sh*t, some real sh*t

fuk outta here sayin u don't wanna hear about a rapper's life

when rappers rap about some real sh*t, some deep sh*t, you can feel what they sayin compared to them talkin about what they used to do "o i sold crack bla bla blasted a gat"
 13 years ago '05        #93
iOWN 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,176 | Props total: 520 520
like i said





banks verse on victory 2004> games whole career
 13 years ago '05        #94
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 1115 1115
 iOWN said:
like i said





banks verse on victory 2004> games whole career
culd be sum truth in that..

but 1 song cant be compared to a career.

but ya that culd be one of banks' sickest verses, and it was on victory 2004, it wuz just a victory freestyle
 09-18-2005, 04:33 PM         #95
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iOWN said:
like i said





banks verse on victory 2004> games whole career
strange that i had that song, and deleted it, his verse must of been really hot for me to delete it off my computer and it wasn't a freestyle for the record


Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-18-2005 at 04:34 PM..
 09-18-2005, 04:36 PM         #96
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iOWN said:
like i said





banks verse on victory 2004> games whole career
wow that sh*t was so garbage. and thats just being real. no hate in that cause i use to fu*k wit banks. but wow 300 bars sh*ts on that.


Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-18-2005 at 04:38 PM..
 09-18-2005, 04:37 PM         #97
Apexemotion  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for the million time get off games d!ck.. hypno.
 13 years ago '04        #98
Lawgic 
space
avatar space
space
$3,393 | Props total: 74 74
 PDA said:
like father like son would not be a good single

no one cares about his son being born or would wanna see a video about it except u groupies

game's album was good, but i dont care about his life..sorry.

what makes a good single to you, content wise?
 13 years ago '04        #99
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,376 | Props total: 1689 1689
[QUOTE=HipnotiK]that shows your not a real hip-hop fan, real rap fans wanna hear more than "yo shoot him loot him, blast a gun, on the run, sell some crack, holla back"

[QUOTE]

i didnt say i didnt wanna hear more than that

just not about game..i dont care about him that much to wanna hear about that sh*t..establish urself and make me care before u shove ur life down my throat
 13 years ago '04        #100
goodi 
space
space
space
$888 | Props total: 613 613
 HipnotiK said:
is it me or is this the same EXACT sh*t 50 says? haha @ this groupie

with or without 50 game would have been just as big as he is today
hipnotik you have no place calling anybody a groupie ,giveing ppl hate cause they dislike game or that they relize that game anit sh*t without guint dude YOU are THE BIGGEST d!ckRIDER ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH k!ll URSLEF.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 85
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
136 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
93 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
102 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
93 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
144 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy