Who Honestly Thinks That The Game Didn't Have Any Singles On The Documentary w/o 50

most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Article inside Cancel your plans: Rare black moon could mean end of world
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Slaps
 09-18-2005, 03:46 PM         #61
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urban[D]ox said:

u call me a gunit groupie yet you the one with 50 in yo av..like i said i dont fu*k with gunit i jus like banks
oh so what are you saying since i have 50 in my avy i like g-unit?

get the fu*k outta here u love g-unit.
 11 years ago '04        #62
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,273 | Props total: 8 8
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
oh so what are you saying since i have 50 in my avy i like g-unit?

get the fu*k outta here u love g-unit.

i bet u listening to massacre right now and dancing with a 50 lifelike doll
 09-18-2005, 03:47 PM         #63
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
u just contradicted urself

games whole album was g-unit based..so why would a g-unit d!ckryder not like it?
exactly the point. and thats why i cant take people serious like you. who were all over games d!ck when the documentary dropped, now that hes dissing your favorite rappers you hate him. get the fu*k outta here your a g-unit groupie too.
 09-18-2005, 03:48 PM         #64
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urban[D]ox said:

i bet u listening to massacre right now and dancing with a 50 lifelike doll
cool...
 11 years ago '05        #65
clarence1986 
space
avatar space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 3 3
 HipnotiK said:
you honestly think 50 could write about the sh*t thats on the documentary you're completely retarded, the content of his lyrics are so much different than 50's it's not even funny, stop believin 50, he is a liar
The first verse of 'Higher':

Lace my Air Ones up, put my gun up
I don't need that I'm riding wit Dre
Who don't love us, every hood throwin they dubs up
Who the fu*k yall thought was comin after Young Buck
hip hops worst nightmare, Mr. Gangsta Rap is back in black nike airs
You want war, we can settle it right here
I got a squad, E-V-E and Busta Rhymes yeah
Or you could give me ya bi*ch, her with the light hair
Sit her next to these yellow bottles, yea right there
Matter fact I'll take you in the back, you in the hat
And you in the blue and the black, lets have a gangsta party
Somebody lean over and tell Banks to order another case of fortys
Yo Doc give them a coke with that, wake up the west coast is back

I'm in awe of the content of those lyrics, those namedrops are so jawdropping!
 11 years ago '05        #66
clarence1986 
space
avatar space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 3 3
 PDA said:
u just contradicted urself

games whole album was g-unit based..so why would a g-unit d!ckryder not like it?
:applause:
 11 years ago '04        #67
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$48,418 | Props total: 477 477
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
exactly the point. and thats why i cant take people serious like you. who were all over games d!ck when the documentary dropped, now that hes dissing your favorite rappers you hate him. get the fu*k outta here your a g-unit groupie too.

i wasnt hatin on game till i hear u say the stupidest sh*t in the world

get off 50's d!ck..ur the reason why hes still on top
ur hate gives him the buzz
 09-18-2005, 03:54 PM         #68
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clarence1986 said:
The first verse of 'Higher':

Lace my Air Ones up, put my gun up
I don't need that I'm riding wit Dre
Who don't love us, every hood throwin they dubs up
Who the fu*k yall thought was comin after Young Buck
hip hops worst nightmare, Mr. Gangsta Rap is back in black nike airs
You want war, we can settle it right here
I got a squad, E-V-E and Busta Rhymes yeah
Or you could give me ya bi*ch, her with the light hair
Sit her next to these yellow bottles, yea right there
Matter fact I'll take you in the back, you in the hat
And you in the blue and the black, lets have a gangsta party
Somebody lean over and tell Banks to order another case of fortys
Yo Doc give them a coke with that, wake up the west coast is back

I'm in awe of the content of those lyrics, those namedrops are so jawdropping!
wow he said a couple names and some apparel, does that mean he's not a good rapper? STFU dre would not sign and work with a not talented artist

 PDA said:
u just contradicted urself

games whole album was g-unit based..so why would a g-unit d!ckryder not like it?
you're a fukin idiot, g-unit based? becuz 50 and yayo were on it???

as far as the songs on the documentary

the songs without 50/yayo on them > songs with 50/yayo on them


Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-18-2005 at 03:55 PM..
 09-18-2005, 03:55 PM         #69
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
i wasnt hatin on game till i hear u say the stupidest sh*t in the world

get off 50's d!ck..ur the reason why hes still on top
ur hate gives him the buzz
hahaha my hate gives him buzz huh im sure he is reading my posts right now.

get the fu*k outta here d!ckridin f*g**t.
 11 years ago '04        #70
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$48,418 | Props total: 477 477
 HipnotiK said:
wow he said a couple names and some apparel, does that mean he's not a good rapper? STFU dre would not sign and work with a not talented artist


you're a fukin idiot, g-unit based? becuz 50 and yayo were on it???

as far as the songs on the documentary

the songs without 50/yayo on them > songs with 50/yayo on them

ok ok

first things first

u said dre would not a sign andwork wit a not talented artist
HE SIGNED 50 CENT DIDNT HE?? HE WORKS WITH 50 CENT DOESNT HE??? WOOWWWWWWW STFU PLEASE!

secondly..find me one song on the docutmentary that he doesnt say fu*king G-UNIT or refrence G-UNIT in

get the fu*k outta here
 11 years ago '04        #71
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$48,418 | Props total: 477 477
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
hahaha my hate gives him buzz huh im sure he is reading my posts right now.

get the fu*k outta here d!ckridin f*g**t.
he feeds off hate..if yall would stop talkin about him, hed have nothing to live off of

but u insist on keepin him in the spotlight...i think YOU'RE the d!ckrider

and ur avy is STILL homo
 11 years ago '04        #72
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,273 | Props total: 8 8
 PDA said:
ok ok

first things first

u said dre would not a sign andwork wit a not talented artist
HE SIGNED 50 CENT DIDNT HE?? HE WORKS WITH 50 CENT DOESNT HE??? WOOWWWWWWW STFU PLEASE!


secondly..find me one song on the docutmentary that he doesnt say fu*king G-UNIT or refrence G-UNIT in

get the fu*k outta here

ROTFLMFAO SONNED
 09-18-2005, 04:01 PM         #73
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
ok ok

first things first

u said dre would not a sign andwork wit a not talented artist
HE SIGNED 50 CENT DIDNT HE?? HE WORKS WITH 50 CENT DOESNT HE??? WOOWWWWWWW STFU PLEASE!

secondly..find me one song on the docutmentary that he doesnt say fu*king G-UNIT or refrence G-UNIT in

get the fu*k outta here
when did i say 50 wasn't talented? now you just played yaself dumbass, secondly dre does not work with 50 anymore, how come dre dropped mad adlibs on the doc? and dropped a verse for it but took it off becuz he said he stopped on detox, looks at how many dre beats are on the massacre... dre is not fukin wit 50 anymore becuz 50 keeps disrespectin dre in interviews...

name a song on the doc without a g-unit refernce? off the top of my head like father like son

edit: i USED to like 50, when he was hungry, now he thinks he's so nice he can release the worse album of 2005 and still have it sell, well it did the massacre was terrible and still sold a lot

lemme quote game to what i think about 50

"you was hatin on ja cuz him and irv went pop
now ya a.ss runnin 'round singin the candy shop,
come on man what happened to the thug
you could find him in the club him and lloyd banks huggin


Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-18-2005 at 04:05 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #74
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,273 | Props total: 8 8
 HipnotiK said:
when did i say 50 wasn't talented? now you just played yaself dumbass, secondly dre does not work with 50 anymore, how come dre dropped mad adlibs on the doc? and dropped a verse for it but took it off becuz he said he stopped on detox, looks at how many dre beats are on the massacre... dre is not fukin wit 50 anymore becuz 50 keeps disrespectin dre in interviews...

name a song on the doc without a g-unit refernce? off the top of my head like father like son

if u think someone sucks doesnt that mean u think there not talented..
 11 years ago '04        #75
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$48,418 | Props total: 477 477
 HipnotiK said:
when did i say 50 wasn't talented? now you just played yaself dumbass, secondly dre does not work with 50 anymore, how come dre dropped mad adlibs on the doc? and dropped a verse for it but took it off becuz he said he stopped on detox, looks at how many dre beats are on the massacre... dre is not fukin wit 50 anymore becuz 50 keeps disrespectin dre in interviews...

name a song on the doc without a g-unit refernce? off the top of my head like father like son

1. u hate on 50 like he aint talented
2. 50 didnt get beats from producers, he got a cd of beats and picked what he liked
3. im sure there is a g-unit refrence somewhere in that song.
 11 years ago '05        #76
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$10,029 | Props total: 202 202
on the real it aint bout wut records COULD have been singles. 50 saw this comin from the start so he MADE the records that he was on as singles. So later on when this hapened he culd say "n*gga u aint nothin without me"

its all rigged man
 11 years ago '05        #77
clarence1986 
space
avatar space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 3 3
 urban[D]ox said:

if u think someone sucks doesnt that mean u think there not talented..
In the real world, but we are dealing with Hipnotik
 09-18-2005, 04:07 PM         #78
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urban[D]ox said:

if u think someone sucks doesnt that mean u think there not talented..
i USED to like 50, when he was hungry, now he thinks he's so nice he can release the worse album of 2005 and still have it sell, well it did the massacre was terrible and still sold a lot

lemme quote game to what i think about 50

"you was hatin on ja cuz him and irv went pop
now ya a.ss runnin 'round singin the candy shop,
come on man what happened to the thug
you could find him in the club him and lloyd banks huggin"
 PDA said:
1. u hate on 50 like he aint talented
2. 50 didnt get beats from producers, he got a cd of beats and picked what he liked
3. im sure there is a g-unit refrence somewhere in that song.
1. 50 is talented, talented at makin sh*tty music sell
2. dre is not fukin wit 50 as much as game, dre said he is 110% behind game during the beef
3. off the top of my head i know there is no g-unit refernce in like father like son, as well as many other songs on the doc


Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-18-2005 at 04:08 PM..
 09-18-2005, 04:08 PM         #79
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
on the real it aint bout wut records COULD have been singles. 50 saw this comin from the start so he MADE the records that he was on as singles. So later on when this hapened he culd say "n*gga u aint nothin without me"

its all rigged man
real talk, those singles promoted 50 just as much as game, 50 does that for everyone in g-unit he stay on their singles @ his gay a.ss

"get rich or die tryin, we thought you was hot
now the same n*gga tryin to take us to the candyshop"


Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-18-2005 at 04:09 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #80
illsoul440 
space
avatar space
space
$2,811 | Props total: 876 876
damn this n*gga at it agian.. hpyno u should be games publicist or some sh*t
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
84 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Mary J Blige Just Topped Her Legendary Fried Chicken Jingle....
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
61 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Kid Cudi - Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin (Tracklist)
120 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Grand Theft Auto: Vice City w/ Ultra 4K Graphic Card Mod
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy