Who Honestly Thinks That The Game Didn't Have Any Singles On The Documentary w/o 50

most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Game & Meek End Their Beef As Game Shows Support For Meeks New Puma Sn..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Has Gordon Hayward been on that offseason HGH cycle? (pic)
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Pepe the Frog Meme Has Been Declared a Hate Symbol
58 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,273 | Props total: 8 8
lloyd banks > gayme
 09-18-2005, 03:24 PM         #42
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urban[D]ox said:
lloyd banks > gayme
one verse of westside story > banks entire career (includin mixtapes)

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-18-2005 at 03:24 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #43
space
space
 HipnotiK said:

wow gtfoh..
 11 years ago '04        #44
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$48,419 | Props total: 479 479
 HipnotiK said:

wooooooooowwwwww look at this groupie right here

newflash buddy

westside story is one of the 7 songs 50 ghostwrote for him lmao

get ur wannabe compton a.ss outta here. game dont give a sh*t about you. stop defending him likes hes the greatest thing in hip hop. dudes skills are limited ..ask him to rap about something else besides g-unit.

his second album will :thumbsdow FLOP
 09-18-2005, 03:31 PM         #45
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urban[D]ox said:

wow gtfoh..
lol at this closet g-unot groupie acting like hes all about what he calls "real hip-hop" with your little avy. then you come here and d!ckride g-unit. get the fu*k outta here u little geek.
 09-18-2005, 03:33 PM         #46
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:

newflash buddy

get ur wannabe compton a.ss outta here. game dont give a sh*t about you. stop defending him likes hes the greatest thing in hip hop. dudes skills are limited ..ask him to rap about something else besides g-unit.

lmaooooooo straight comedy.. one of 7 songs that he "WROTE FOR HIM"..wrote for him, huh?

lmao at this g-unit groupie. i can tell you not from new york all on 50's d!ck.
 11 years ago '04        #47
space
space
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
lol at this closet g-unot groupie acting like hes all about what he calls "real hip-hop" with your little avy. then you come here and d!ckride g-unit. get the fu*k outta here u little geek.

im not a gunit fan i just like banks..
 11 years ago '05        #48
iOWN 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,068 | Props total: 333 333
 HipnotiK said:

wow...........

ur offically an idiot and a game d!ckridin bi*ch.....

banks verse on victory 2004> games whole career

Last edited by iOWN; 09-18-2005 at 03:37 PM..
 09-18-2005, 03:38 PM         #49
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:

newflash buddy

50 didn't ghostwrite one single song for game, stop believing 50's lyin a.ss, 50 wrote the hooks for 3 songs, and he sung them, you think 50 wrote westside story? your groupieness just proved how ignorant you are

50 didn't ghostwrite one single song for game you dumbass

50 cent = biggest liar in the industry
 11 years ago '04        #50
space
space
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
lmaooooooo straight comedy.. one of 7 songs that he "WROTE FOR HIM"..wrote for him, huh?

lmao at this g-unit groupie. i can tell you not from new york all on 50's d!ck.
wow...yes he wrote for him

what kinda f*g has a picture of 50 cent getting undressed in his avy..that does make HIM a homo..that makes YOU a homo you fu*king clown.

im from new york ALL DAY thats why i rep new york rappers and not no homo compton sh*t..u are a tradin a.ss groupie. go to the westside and throw up ur fu*king blood signs if u feel that strongly

your fu*kin wack, get off games d!ck. hes untalented. id probablly crush him with 2 bars, fu*k 300.

this aint even about g-unit, this is about you c*ck riding a dude who needed g-unit to even get a buzz. wack f*g**t wit a butterfly on his face. i bet you got a butterfly on ur a.ss. f*g**t. keep jerkin off to that half nekkid picture of 50 u f*g**t a.ss bi*ch
 11 years ago '04        #51
space
space
 HipnotiK said:
50 didn't ghostwrite one single song for game, stop believing 50's lyin a.ss, 50 wrote the hooks for 3 songs, and he sung them, you think 50 wrote westside story? your groupieness just proved how ignorant you are

i believe hipnotik..since he was in the both the entire time when game recorded documentary..i guess he really put you on the game
 09-18-2005, 03:41 PM         #52
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urban[D]ox said:

im not a gunit fan i just like banks..
get the fu*k outta here..

then your one of them f*gs who are on that "real hip hop" bullsh*t

lets see that means, common, kweli, mos def, roots, o and lets add kanye and little brother.

get the fu*k outta here, banks is garbage.
 09-18-2005, 03:42 PM         #53
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
wow...yes he wrote for him

what kinda f*g has a picture of 50 cent getting undressed in his avy..that does make HIM a homo..that makes YOU a homo you fu*king clown.

im from new york ALL DAY thats why i rep new york rappers and not no homo compton sh*t..u are a tradin a.ss groupie. go to the westside and throw up ur fu*king blood signs if u feel that strongly

your fu*kin wack, get off games d!ck. hes untalented. id probablly crush him with 2 bars, fu*k 300.

this aint even about g-unit, this is about you c*ck riding a dude who needed g-unit to even get a buzz. wack f*g**t wit a butterfly on his face. i bet you got a butterfly on ur a.ss. f*g**t. keep jerkin off to that half nekkid picture of 50 u f*g**t a.ss bi*ch
*waits for you to summarize your essay to me*

cause im not readin all that bullsh*t.

n*gga like me throws a few lines out there and you come back with an eassy. get the fu*k outta here. you not from new york, pu**y. no new yorkers are on 50s d!ck like you are. thats how i know.

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-18-2005 at 03:43 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #54
space
space
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
get the fu*k outta here..

then your one of them f*gs who are on that "real hip hop" bullsh*t

lets see that means, common, kweli, mos def, roots, o and lets add kanye and little brother.

get the fu*k outta here, banks is garbage.

hunger for more > documentary..get mad
 11 years ago '04        #55
space
space
 HipnotiK said:

game even said on that carson daily show that 50 "did" 7 songs with him. i bet you didnt even buy the docutmentary you fu*kin net thug.

and banks>>>>game any day of the year

get the fu*k outta here you wack bi*ch
 09-18-2005, 03:42 PM         #56
Aran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at people saying game will flop, he's on aftermath, sold over 2 million on his debut, you really think dre will let him flop it doesnt make sense, maybe if he was on koch or a label with no decent production, but you can expect good production (dre, probably storch (that crooked i joint is hot) and probably a few other decent producers), as well as a few guest appearances from M.O.B, probably snoop and whoever the fu*k else he aint beefin with

i can garuntee the album will be hot, and if you dont think the documentary was hot or at least 3.5/5 you gotta be a g-unit d!ckryder
 09-18-2005, 03:44 PM         #57
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urban[D]ox said:

hunger for more > documentary..get mad
everyone knows the documentary is way better. im not even going there with you. you claim your not a g-unit groupie yet you show up in every g-unit related thread to defend them

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-18-2005 at 03:44 PM..
 09-18-2005, 03:44 PM         #58
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just to show how stupid you groupies are

the opening line to westside story "crip n*ggas, blood n*ggas, essays, asians.. etc"

he says that same exact line on a freestyle he did before he was in g-unit

so how could 50 write something game already came up with?

you fukerd believe everything 50 cent says, where is the proof that 50 cent wrote 7 songs for game? even 50 cent said he wrote the hooks you dumbass 50 never said he ghost wrote the verses he said he wrote the hooks on 6 songs which is a lie, he only wrote the hooks for 3 songs, and those three songs he sung the hook so of course he wrote them, if you honestly think 50 could write about the sh*t thats on the documentary you're completely retarded, the content of his lyrics are so much different than 50's it's not even funny, stop believin 50, he is a liar
 11 years ago '04        #59
space
space
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
everyone knows the documentary is way better. im not even going there with you. you claim your not a g-unit groupie yet you show up in every g-unit related thread to defend them

u call me a gunit groupie yet you the one with 50 in yo av..like i said i dont fu*k with gunit i jus like banks
 11 years ago '04        #60
space
space
 Aran said:
i can garuntee the album will be hot, and if you dont think the documentary was hot or at least 3.5/5 you gotta be a g-unit d!ckryder

u just contradicted urself

games whole album was g-unit based..so why would a g-unit d!ckryder not like it?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
109 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
No Man’s Sky is being investigated by the Advertising Standards Authority
43 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look: Keanu Reeves Has A New Dog In ‘John Wick: Chapter Two’
40 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Meek Mill - DC4 (Official Anticipation / Discussion)
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
646 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor Sons Jeremy Stephens
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Views from a 6ix-year-old's Drake-themed party
50 comments
2 days ago