Who Honestly Thinks That The Game Didn't Have Any Singles On The Documentary w/o 50

most viewed right now
+16  101
16 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

13 years ago '05        #26
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,553 | Props total: 6 6
 Peterparker said

yall are haters if u think Game success had nothing to do with G-unit..i'm not giving them 100% credit cuz that's just dumb...but i'm giving them THE MOST CREDIT..

nobody was checking for the new kid in compton till he signed w/ G-unit.. the only LA n*ggas ppl were hyping up as the next big thing was Crooked I....Game just kinda came out of nowhere
:applause:

09-18-2005, 03:16 PM         #27
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you groupies say some of the stupidest sh*t i ever read in my life

if 50 didn't help at all and game never went wit g-unit he would still be just as big as he is today, you fukin idiots honestly think g-unit had anything to do with it? everyone was sayin he was the hardest in g-unit homie, n*ggas was sayin he don't fit in wit g-unit becuz he a real n*gga and g-unit is fake, stop frontin

why did 50 cent sell?? dre

why did eminem sell?? dre

why did game sell??? DRE you stupid fuks

09-18-2005, 03:22 PM         #28
InMyBBoyStance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said
that is the dumbest question i ever read, game was gettin hyped up to be better than 50 cent before he was even in g-unit, dre was hypin him, game was on smack dvd, sayin no one would have thought of game without 50 is the most retarded sh*t i ever read, becuz he had dre and eminem, the same people 50 had, there is no way you can say people wouldn't have paid attention to a n*gga who's signed to aftermath when he got eminem, nate dogg, mary j, faith evans, and more on his cd
ok just becuase you have big name people on your cd doesnt mean a damn thing i mean look at the firm 4 big names and . . . . . F L O P

But the question still is would he have sold with out 50?

13 years ago '05        #29
clarence1986 
space
space
 HipnotiK said

if 50 didn't help at all and game never went wit g-unit he would still be just as big as he is today, you fukin idiots honestly think g-unit had anything to do with it? everyone was sayin he was the hardest in g-unit homie, n*ggas was sayin he don't fit in wit g-unit becuz he a real n*gga and g-unit is fake, stop frontin

why did 50 cent sell?? dre

why did eminem sell?? dre

why did game sell??? DRE you stupid fuks
If 50 didn't have anything to do with Game's success, then why in the fu*k did it take Game three fu*king years to drop a damn album filled with namedrops? Answer that with a real response, if you say some dumb sh*t I'm done with this conversation.

50 Cent sold because he built a crew from the ground up and put the mixtape circuit in a chokehold, and make hood smash's like 'Wanksta', the majority of Get Rich was already recorded before Em and Dre signed him. Dre only contributed four tracks to Get Rich, 'In Da Club' is almost a perfect beat so Dre did his thing, but nonetheless D12 and Em couldn't write to it, but 50 was able, so even with that he is responsible for a part of his own success because he wrote hot verses over a hot a*s beat.

Em sold because he was a white boy saying some crazy sh*t who had crazy flow, better than most rappers doing it, and he had some of Dre's beats. But his success came primarily for his ability to rap, with Dre's beats just being the icing on the cake.

Game sold because he had some hot a*s beats from the 'it' producers, his gangsta image, and because of 50 Cent. If 50 Cent had no part in Game's success then Game's record would have been release right afte Get Rich or Die Trying came out, if 50 would have not given Game 'How We Do', 'Hate It or Love It', or wrote the hooks for 'Westside Story', 'Special', Game would not be nearly as successful as he currently is.

09-18-2005, 03:42 PM         #30
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these groupies sound like exact clones of 50 cent and whoo kid

if 50 cent didn't help wit the doc it still would have went multi platinum easily

game would be just as famous, and just as popular as he is now....

he went on tour wit snoop dogg, he got a huge fan base

game's second album = guaranteed platinum

also 50 cent did not write any of the hooks for game's album

he wrote the hooks for westside story, how we do, and hate it or love it

which he sung... so of course he wrote them

please... g-unit groupies... please realize everything 50 says is a lie

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-18-2005 at 03:43 PM..

13 years ago '05        #31
clarence1986 
space
space
 HipnotiK said
these groupies sound like exact clones of 50 cent and whoo kid

if 50 cent didn't help wit the doc it still would have went multi platinum easily

game would be just as famous, and just as popular as he is now....

he went on tour wit snoop dogg, he got a huge fan base

game's second album = guaranteed platinum
There would be no fu*king tours with Snoop or huge fanbases without 'How We Do' and 'Hate It Or Love It', man you are so fu*king gay, I'm done responding to you

09-18-2005, 03:44 PM         #32
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clarence1986 said
There would be no fu*king tours with Snoop or huge fanbases without 'How We Do' and 'Hate It Or Love It', man you are so fu*king gay, I'm done responding to you
i never heard 50 or whoo kid say that haha thanks for proving my point

game's album = crack, without 50

without 50 on game's album

he would be just as famous, have just as big of a fan base,

stop frontin

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-18-2005 at 03:45 PM..

09-18-2005, 03:57 PM         #33
J-Money  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the bottom line is that the documentary, IMO, was a great album, with or without the help of 50 cent. it is impossible to deny the fact that without the help of 50 cent, the documentary would have sold less units.
Would the documentary have been a better album without 50? most likely
would the documentary have sold the same without 50? HELL NAW

09-18-2005, 04:01 PM         #34
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-Money said
the bottom line is that the documentary, IMO, was a great album, with or without the help of 50 cent. it is impossible to deny the fact that without the help of 50 cent, the documentary would have sold less units.
Would the documentary have been a better album without 50? most likely
would the documentary have sold the same without 50? HELL NAW
finally some real talk, game would have still went multi platinum but sold a lil less due to the g-unit groupies that buy every album wit 50 on it, yet IMO i believe game's fanbase (as of today) would be just as big, becuz most of the g-unit groupies are hatin on him now cuz he k*lled g-unit...

13 years ago '04        #35
MainEv3nt 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
lmfao@u saying fu*k game but you take up for him like hes your bf

13 years ago '05        #36
clarence1986 
space
space
 urban[D]ox said
lmfao@u saying fu*k game but you take up for him like hes your bf

13 years ago '04        #37
MainEv3nt 21 heat pts21
space
space
lloyd banks > gayme

09-18-2005, 04:24 PM         #38
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urban[D]ox said
lloyd banks > gayme
one verse of westside story > banks entire career (includin mixtapes)

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-18-2005 at 04:24 PM..

13 years ago '04        #39
MainEv3nt 21 heat pts21
space
space
 HipnotiK said

wow gtfoh..

13 years ago '04        #40
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,522 | Props total: 1886 1886
 HipnotiK said

wooooooooowwwwww look at this groupie right here

newflash buddy

westside story is one of the 7 songs 50 ghostwrote for him lmao

get ur wannabe compton a*s outta here. game dont give a sh*t about you. stop defending him likes hes the greatest thing in hip hop. dudes skills are limited ..ask him to rap about something else besides g-unit.

his second album will :thumbsdow FLOP

09-18-2005, 04:31 PM         #41
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urban[D]ox said

wow gtfoh..
lol at this closet g-unot groupie acting like hes all about what he calls "real hip-hop" with your little avy. then you come here and d*ckride g-unit. get the fu*k outta here u little geek.

09-18-2005, 04:33 PM         #42
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said

newflash buddy

get ur wannabe compton a*s outta here. game dont give a sh*t about you. stop defending him likes hes the greatest thing in hip hop. dudes skills are limited ..ask him to rap about something else besides g-unit.

lmaooooooo straight comedy.. one of 7 songs that he "WROTE FOR HIM"..wrote for him, huh?

lmao at this g-unit groupie. i can tell you not from new york all on 50's d*ck.

13 years ago '04        #43
MainEv3nt 21 heat pts21
space
space
 WOWINMASEVOICE said
lol at this closet g-unot groupie acting like hes all about what he calls "real hip-hop" with your little avy. then you come here and d*ckride g-unit. get the fu*k outta here u little geek.

im not a gunit fan i just like banks..

13 years ago '05        #44
iOWN 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,176 | Props total: 520 520
 HipnotiK said

wow...........

ur offically an idiot and a game d*ckridin bi*ch.....

banks verse on victory 2004> games whole career

Last edited by iOWN; 09-18-2005 at 04:37 PM..

09-18-2005, 04:38 PM         #45
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said

newflash buddy

50 didn't ghostwrite one single song for game, stop believing 50's lyin a*s, 50 wrote the hooks for 3 songs, and he sung them, you think 50 wrote westside story? your groupieness just proved how ignorant you are

50 didn't ghostwrite one single song for game you dumbass

50 cent = biggest liar in the industry

13 years ago '04        #46
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,522 | Props total: 1886 1886
 WOWINMASEVOICE said
lmaooooooo straight comedy.. one of 7 songs that he "WROTE FOR HIM"..wrote for him, huh?

lmao at this g-unit groupie. i can tell you not from new york all on 50's d*ck.
wow...yes he wrote for him

what kinda f*g has a picture of 50 cent getting undressed in his avy..that does make HIM a homo..that makes YOU a homo you fu*king clown.

im from new york ALL DAY thats why i rep new york rappers and not no homo compton sh*t..u are a tradin a*s groupie. go to the westside and throw up ur fu*king blood signs if u feel that strongly

your fu*kin wack, get off games d*ck. hes untalented. id probablly crush him with 2 bars, fu*k 300.

this aint even about g-unit, this is about you c*ck riding a dude who needed g-unit to even get a buzz. wack f*g**t wit a butterfly on his face. i bet you got a butterfly on ur a*s. f*g**t. keep jerkin off to that half nekkid picture of 50 u f*g**t a*s bi*ch

13 years ago '04        #47
MainEv3nt 21 heat pts21
space
space
 HipnotiK said
50 didn't ghostwrite one single song for game, stop believing 50's lyin a*s, 50 wrote the hooks for 3 songs, and he sung them, you think 50 wrote westside story? your groupieness just proved how ignorant you are

50 didn't ghostwrite one single song for game you dumbass

50 cent = biggest liar in the industry

i believe hipnotik..since he was in the both the entire time when game recorded documentary..i guess he really put you on the game

09-18-2005, 04:41 PM         #48
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urban[D]ox said

im not a gunit fan i just like banks..
get the fu*k outta here..

then your one of them f*gs who are on that "real hip hop" bullsh*t

lets see that means, common, kweli, mos def, roots, o and lets add kanye and little brother.

get the fu*k outta here, banks is garbage.

09-18-2005, 04:42 PM         #49
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said
wow...yes he wrote for him

what kinda f*g has a picture of 50 cent getting undressed in his avy..that does make HIM a homo..that makes YOU a homo you fu*king clown.

im from new york ALL DAY thats why i rep new york rappers and not no homo compton sh*t..u are a tradin a*s groupie. go to the westside and throw up ur fu*king blood signs if u feel that strongly

your fu*kin wack, get off games d*ck. hes untalented. id probablly crush him with 2 bars, fu*k 300.

this aint even about g-unit, this is about you c*ck riding a dude who needed g-unit to even get a buzz. wack f*g**t wit a butterfly on his face. i bet you got a butterfly on ur a*s. f*g**t. keep jerkin off to that half nekkid picture of 50 u f*g**t a*s bi*ch
*waits for you to summarize your essay to me*

cause im not readin all that bullsh*t.

n*gga like me throws a few lines out there and you come back with an eassy. get the fu*k outta here. you not from new york, pu**y. no new yorkers are on 50s d*ck like you are. thats how i know.

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-18-2005 at 04:43 PM..

13 years ago '04        #50
MainEv3nt 21 heat pts21
space
space
 WOWINMASEVOICE said
get the fu*k outta here..

then your one of them f*gs who are on that "real hip hop" bullsh*t

lets see that means, common, kweli, mos def, roots, o and lets add kanye and little brother.

get the fu*k outta here, banks is garbage.

hunger for more > documentary..get mad

Home      

most viewed right now
+173online now  79
Video inside wife of brazilian billionaire getting pounded out by security [caught o..
405 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-33online now  60
Video inside BlueFace Allegedly Hooked Up With A Transgender
75 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+65online now  55
Image(s) inside Haitian KiKY wit dem swangass