Who Honestly Thinks That The Game Didn't Have Any Singles On The Documentary w/o 50

most viewed right now
 63
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
71 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
20 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
clarence1986 
space
avatar space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 3 3
 Drehova said:
yall cant hate dude all u want but Game is a star . Put u on th Game , Dreams & ZHigher would have still got Game a platnium plaque
I give it to him, he would have probably did his thing and sold some records, but without 50's help, Game would have just been another n*gga rappin, he was guaranteed to go platinum with How We Do
 09-18-2005, 01:52 PM         #22
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clarence1986 said:
I give it to him, he would have probably did his thing and sold some records, but without 50's help, Game would have just been another n*gga rappin, he was guaranteed to go platinum with How We Do
and guess who came up wit the concept to how we do? game.... 50 cent bit game on that song, game wrote his part and had the concept to the song and 50 just came up wit the hook and then 50 bit game's verse

listen to game's part "dre found me in the slum uh"

then later in the song 50 bites game's sh*t

"eminem found me in the slum uh"

@ 50 sayin he wrote game's sh*t when he had to bit game's verse
 11 years ago '05        #23
Peterparker 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$18,904 | Props total: 2403 2403
Game wouldn't have sold sh*t cuz he never would have dropped his album if he wasn't signed with G-unit

Game was with Aftermath since the in the club video..how come we aint hear from this dude heavy on mixtapes untill he droped on G-unit radio? Exactly the sh*t is obvious

U n*ggas beat around the bush when I bring up Joe Beast and Brooklyn..if Brooklyn or Joe Beast would have signed with G-unit they would be stars as well

i'm not denying that the singles without 50 weren't good..cuz they actually were tight..but understand none of that would ever happen if it wasn't for 50.. plain n simple..

Look what happen to Rakim
When is Busta dropping..When is Eve dropping?? exactly

Dre is sh*tty when it comes to his own artist..he takes too long..
 09-18-2005, 01:58 PM         #24
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
Game wouldn't have sold sh*t cuz he never would have dropped his album if he wasn't signed with G-unit

Game was with Aftermath since the in the club video..how come we aint hear from this dude heavy on mixtapes untill he droped on G-unit radio? Exactly the sh*t is obvious

U n*ggas beat around the bush when I bring up Joe Beast and Brooklyn..if Brooklyn or Joe Beast would have signed with G-unit they would be stars as well

i'm not denying that the singles without 50 weren't good..cuz they actually were tight..but understand none of that would ever happen if it wasn't for 50.. plain n simple..

Look what happen to Rakim
When is Busta dropping..When is Eve dropping?? exactly

Dre is sh*tty when it comes to his own artist..he takes too long..
not true, once again you are playin on bullsh*t that 50 cent said, lots of rappers get signed and don't drop sh*t for a few years... why didn't game? words straight from dre, i know he gonna be the biggest thing in rap since snoop dogg and i wanna make it just right for his first public appearance, stop makin up bullsh*t game was never gonna get dropped, it was jimmy iovine's idea for game to go onto g-unit and if he didn't game still would have dropped his album and he still would have gone multi platinum and he still would be just as big as he is today, face the facts game > all of g-unit


Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-18-2005 at 01:59 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #25
Drehova 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$982 | Props total: 0 0
 Peterparker said:
Game wouldn't have sold sh*t cuz he never would have dropped his album if he wasn't signed with G-unit

Game was with Aftermath since the in the club video..how come we aint hear from this dude heavy on mixtapes untill he droped on G-unit radio? Exactly the sh*t is obvious

U n*ggas beat around the bush when I bring up Joe Beast and Brooklyn..if Brooklyn or Joe Beast would have signed with G-unit they would be stars as well

i'm not denying that the singles without 50 weren't good..cuz they actually were tight..but understand none of that would ever happen if it wasn't for 50.. plain n simple..

Look what happen to Rakim
When is Busta dropping..When is Eve dropping?? exactly

Dre is sh*tty when it comes to his own artist..he takes too long..

Game was on Clue , Whoo Kid & dropped his on mixtape before even signing wit GUnit. He actually got his big buzz off of being on that Clue tape wit Fab
 09-18-2005, 02:02 PM         #26
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drehova said:
Game was on Clue , Whoo Kid & dropped his on mixtape before even signing wit GUnit. He actually got his big buzz off of being on that Clue tape wit Fab
yup, also game had his own buzz before he even signed wit dre, everyone knew there was a new n*gga from compton, when you say there's a new n*gga from compton people pay attention, @ these g-unit groupies that i know for a fact used to be all on game's nuts until he got kicked out of g-unit

yall some real bandwagon fans fa real

i can predict in 2 years all you g-unit groupies will be on the next n*ggas's d!ck
 11 years ago '05        #27
Peterparker 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$18,904 | Props total: 2403 2403
Game was on Clue , Whoo Kid & dropped his on mixtape before even signing wit GUnit. He actually got his big buzz off of being on that Clue tape wit Fab
You do know Whoo Kidd is G-unit's dj

Game was on Clue and game was on Kay Slay..but he had little buzz then.. people weren't talking about him then..what happen was he got on that Kay Slay mixtape and start talking about "kickin n*ggas a.sses with his size 12 G-units" n dudes was like who is the new kid with G-unit...

then he popped up on G-unit radio pt.5 then he had his own mixtape hyping him up where he really took off on G-unit radio pt.8 (Fifth Element)where BWS popped up on the tape and got there name bigger as well..that's where 200 bars popped up and Eazy E- Still Cruisin..then his buzz started to gain in the mainstream audience when he played background on Banks "On Fire" video and all the other G-unit videos and then when Buck took T.I. verse off of Stomp and replaced Game verse on there..and also his apperence on Banks album "When the Chips are Down"

yall are haters if u think Game success had nothing to do with G-unit..i'm not giving them 100% credit cuz that's just dumb...but i'm giving them THE MOST CREDIT..

nobody was checking for the new kid in compton till he signed w/ G-unit.. the only LA n*ggas ppl were hyping up as the next big thing was Crooked I....Game just kinda came out of nowhere
 11 years ago '05        #28
clarence1986 
space
avatar space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 3 3
 HipnotiK said:
and guess who came up wit the concept to how we do? game.... 50 cent bit game on that song, game wrote his part and had the concept to the song and 50 just came up wit the hook and then 50 bit game's verse

listen to game's part "dre found me in the slum uh"

then later in the song 50 bites game's sh*t

"eminem found me in the slum uh"

@ 50 sayin he wrote game's sh*t when he had to bit game's verse
Even if there's some truth to that, if Game would have put How We Do on his own, it wouldn't have done sh*t, it sold because of 50. Before 50 gave Game How We Do, Higher was going to be the single, but Dre realized Game wasn't strong enough to go solo on his first single so he changed it to How We Do because Dre knew with 50 on the track, Game might actually be successful
 11 years ago '05        #29
clarence1986 
space
avatar space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 3 3
 Peterparker said:

yall are haters if u think Game success had nothing to do with G-unit..i'm not giving them 100% credit cuz that's just dumb...but i'm giving them THE MOST CREDIT..

nobody was checking for the new kid in compton till he signed w/ G-unit.. the only LA n*ggas ppl were hyping up as the next big thing was Crooked I....Game just kinda came out of nowhere
:applause:
 09-18-2005, 02:16 PM         #30
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you groupies say some of the stupidest sh*t i ever read in my life

if 50 didn't help at all and game never went wit g-unit he would still be just as big as he is today, you fukin idiots honestly think g-unit had anything to do with it? everyone was sayin he was the hardest in g-unit homie, n*ggas was sayin he don't fit in wit g-unit becuz he a real n*gga and g-unit is fake, stop frontin

why did 50 cent sell?? dre

why did eminem sell?? dre

why did game sell??? DRE you stupid fuks
 11 years ago '05        #31
Peterparker 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$18,904 | Props total: 2403 2403
^
once u get Game's nut out ur eyes then u'll see the light..untill then ur a blinded fu*k
 09-18-2005, 02:22 PM         #32
InMyBBoyStance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
that is the dumbest question i ever read, game was gettin hyped up to be better than 50 cent before he was even in g-unit, dre was hypin him, game was on smack dvd, sayin no one would have thought of game without 50 is the most retarded sh*t i ever read, becuz he had dre and eminem, the same people 50 had, there is no way you can say people wouldn't have paid attention to a n*gga who's signed to aftermath when he got eminem, nate dogg, mary j, faith evans, and more on his cd
ok just becuase you have big name people on your cd doesnt mean a damn thing i mean look at the firm 4 big names and . . . . . F L O P

But the question still is would he have sold with out 50?
 11 years ago '05        #33
clarence1986 
space
avatar space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 3 3
 HipnotiK said:

if 50 didn't help at all and game never went wit g-unit he would still be just as big as he is today, you fukin idiots honestly think g-unit had anything to do with it? everyone was sayin he was the hardest in g-unit homie, n*ggas was sayin he don't fit in wit g-unit becuz he a real n*gga and g-unit is fake, stop frontin

why did 50 cent sell?? dre

why did eminem sell?? dre

why did game sell??? DRE you stupid fuks
If 50 didn't have anything to do with Game's success, then why in the fu*k did it take Game three fu*king years to drop a damn album filled with namedrops? Answer that with a real response, if you say some dumb sh*t I'm done with this conversation.

50 Cent sold because he built a crew from the ground up and put the mixtape circuit in a chokehold, and make hood smash's like 'Wanksta', the majority of Get Rich was already recorded before Em and Dre signed him. Dre only contributed four tracks to Get Rich, 'In Da Club' is almost a perfect beat so Dre did his thing, but nonetheless D12 and Em couldn't write to it, but 50 was able, so even with that he is responsible for a part of his own success because he wrote hot verses over a hot a.ss beat.

Em sold because he was a white boy saying some crazy sh*t who had crazy flow, better than most rappers doing it, and he had some of Dre's beats. But his success came primarily for his ability to rap, with Dre's beats just being the icing on the cake.

Game sold because he had some hot a.ss beats from the 'it' producers, his gangsta image, and because of 50 Cent. If 50 Cent had no part in Game's success then Game's record would have been release right afte Get Rich or Die Trying came out, if 50 would have not given Game 'How We Do', 'Hate It or Love It', or wrote the hooks for 'Westside Story', 'Special', Game would not be nearly as successful as he currently is.
 09-18-2005, 02:42 PM         #34
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these groupies sound like exact clones of 50 cent and whoo kid

if 50 cent didn't help wit the doc it still would have went multi platinum easily

game would be just as famous, and just as popular as he is now....

he went on tour wit snoop dogg, he got a huge fan base

game's second album = guaranteed platinum

also 50 cent did not write any of the hooks for game's album

he wrote the hooks for westside story, how we do, and hate it or love it

which he sung... so of course he wrote them

please... g-unit groupies... please realize everything 50 says is a lie


Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-18-2005 at 02:43 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #35
clarence1986 
space
avatar space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 3 3
 HipnotiK said:
these groupies sound like exact clones of 50 cent and whoo kid

if 50 cent didn't help wit the doc it still would have went multi platinum easily

game would be just as famous, and just as popular as he is now....

he went on tour wit snoop dogg, he got a huge fan base

game's second album = guaranteed platinum
There would be no fu*king tours with Snoop or huge fanbases without 'How We Do' and 'Hate It Or Love It', man you are so fu*king gay, I'm done responding to you
 09-18-2005, 02:44 PM         #36
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clarence1986 said:
There would be no fu*king tours with Snoop or huge fanbases without 'How We Do' and 'Hate It Or Love It', man you are so fu*king gay, I'm done responding to you
i never heard 50 or whoo kid say that haha thanks for proving my point

game's album = crack, without 50

without 50 on game's album

he would be just as famous, have just as big of a fan base,

stop frontin


Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-18-2005 at 02:45 PM..
 09-18-2005, 02:57 PM         #37
J-Money 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the bottom line is that the documentary, IMO, was a great album, with or without the help of 50 cent. it is impossible to deny the fact that without the help of 50 cent, the documentary would have sold less units.
Would the documentary have been a better album without 50? most likely
would the documentary have sold the same without 50? HELL NAW
 09-18-2005, 03:01 PM         #38
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-Money said:
the bottom line is that the documentary, IMO, was a great album, with or without the help of 50 cent. it is impossible to deny the fact that without the help of 50 cent, the documentary would have sold less units.
Would the documentary have been a better album without 50? most likely
would the documentary have sold the same without 50? HELL NAW
finally some real talk, game would have still went multi platinum but sold a lil less due to the g-unit groupies that buy every album wit 50 on it, yet IMO i believe game's fanbase (as of today) would be just as big, becuz most of the g-unit groupies are hatin on him now cuz he k!lled g-unit...
 11 years ago '04        #39
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,273 | Props total: 8 8
lmfao@u saying fu*k game but you take up for him like hes your bf
 11 years ago '05        #40
clarence1986 
space
avatar space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 3 3
 urban[D]ox said:
lmfao@u saying fu*k game but you take up for him like hes your bf
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
bruh the Menace 2 Society Interrogation Scene got me fu-king crying :dead:
45 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
194 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
181 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
81 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy