squad up!

Who Honestly Thinks That The Game Didn't Have Any Singles On The Documentary w/o 50

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 13 years ago '05        #251
i am not a MOD 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 2 2
the fact of the matter is that

Joe Budden

of PUMP IT UP fame

Vs. GAME (of g-unit fame)

ended with a 3rd round K.O. in favor of the man who PUMPS IT UP

LMAO

09-20-2005, 06:52 PM         #252
The VeNoM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said
now that i seen the picture? hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha i seen that sh*t literally a year ago homie, game explained the whole thing OVER a year ago when that pic surfaced, yet people like you still think it's a big deal, budden said he had the video and then later admitted he didn't have it, like i said 100 times, game wasn't drug dealin or gang bangin hard until he was 18, and yes lots of n*ggas had tongue rings back then homie you must be young if you didn't know that, also like i said those dating shows go into clubs and apporoach random couples and offer them the money, like i said game fuked the other bi*ch, and his bi*ch that night, so how did he lost? haha @ you
jesus, I cant believe this guy, alrihgt let me murk ya quick

1. Your not hard if your a gang banger at 18, "BUT DUDE, HE TURNED THUG WHEN HE WAS 18, GAMES THE REALEST" SMH @ this f*g**t
2. Tongue ring is a huge deal, I never seen any bloods and cirps with them, I never seen any rappers with them either
3. its not hard to get an episode of something that premiered on UP9 on daily telivion u fu*king idiot, so stop acting like its a rare video.
4. Whats pathetic/disgusting is you just think game fu*ked both bi*ches, and your saying that cause your on his d!ck, think about how sick it is that your only way to defend your idol is by just a.ssuming he fu*ked both girls, atl;east call some no homo on that sh*t you f*g**t.
5. Take the L already bum a.ss n*gga, your right, he didnt lose, having a tongue ring and being on a girls dating show and being a bi*ch until your 18 is pretty cool.

09-20-2005, 06:53 PM         #253
The VeNoM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said
now that i seen the picture? hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha i seen that sh*t literally a year ago homie, game explained the whole thing OVER a year ago when that pic surfaced, yet people like you still think it's a big deal, budden said he had the video and then later admitted he didn't have it, like i said 100 times, game wasn't drug dealin or gang bangin hard until he was 18, and yes lots of n*ggas had tongue rings back then homie you must be young if you didn't know that, also like i said those dating shows go into clubs and apporoach random couples and offer them the money, like i said game fuked the other bi*ch, and his bi*ch that night, so how did he lost? haha @ you

Your only 19 you fu*kin idiot. Why do you think so many people Clown on game for being a pu**y a.ss tongue wearing f*g**t. Because wearing tongue rings are gay sh*t. Real thugs dont wear that gay sh*t, and I dont care if he was gang banging when he was 18, he still proved that he's a soft bi*ch his whole life.

And your stupid to. Joe Budden and Yukmouth weren't even Mainstream anymore when they beefed with Game...you idiot GAME HELPED THEM SELL more. There mixtapes sold more during the beef, And the reason why budden doesnt have albums on mtv any more is because hes on Def Jam which has horrible promotion, Game was on G-unit which is why he sells so well. He wouldnt of sold any more then Obie Trice, if he was on aftermath (sh*t, his stuff probally would of been pushed back to 06).

Remeber when you said 50 cent and DJ whoo said all that sh*t about being on anger managment tour being fake?

Okay you can say there lies, but guess what idiot. I never said 50 cent wrote Games songs, I never said that he has a video of Game stripping (Which is probally true anyway), but you still ignore my other points on how Aftermath artist get pushed back and dropped. Game wouldnt of sold nearly as many if he wasnt in G-unit, and anyone whos face isn't in games d!ck could see that

09-20-2005, 06:55 PM         #254
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm not readin no essays this n*gga wrote

count the paragrahs.... n*gga wrote me a full essay!! hahah

your hate for game blinds you, game is one of the realest n*ggas in the game if not the realest

09-20-2005, 06:57 PM         #255
The VeNoM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said
i'm not readin no essays this n*gga wrote

count the paragrahs.... n*gga wrote me a full essay!! hahah

your hate for game blinds you, game is one of the realest n*ggas in the game if not the realest
Your not reading it because it murks you. You fu*kin weak a.ss n*gga.

Game sucks, He's a.ss. Get over it, his lyrics are medoicore at best. SMH @ this pu**y for backing out, if your going to start something, you better best finish it f*g**t. Essay my a.ss, maybe in 3rd grade 3 paragraphs would be considered an essay, but since you never made it out of HS probably, it must be pretty hard to read 3 paragraphs

Go play "How We do" inside your ipod you fu*kin suburban bi*ch

Last edited by The VeNoM; 09-20-2005 at 06:58 PM..

09-20-2005, 07:01 PM         #256
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga is a g-unit groupie, and he callin me a suburban bi*ch ^^

hahaha wait you said fuk 50 so you're not a g-unit groupie right? nope

i seen you d!ckridin 50 in every post i dissed him

all i see you do on here is hate on game, bring up old sh*t that no one cares about (change of heart, beef wit budden, yuk etc) and d!ckride g-unit'

seriously go outside, get a friend, get a girl, listen to some real music

game is spittin that real raw gangsta sh*t and if you can't relate you aint real

game recognize game, real recognize real

why you think every real n*gga is the industry respects game? nuff said

13 years ago '05        #257
i am not a MOD 
space
space
nah son, you said it yourself he started thuggin or watever at 18, if you aint live it your whole life and you lived in compton, what was he for the first 18 years, he was pu**y, n*ggas in compton was sonnin him. HOW THE fu*k YOU START THUGGIN AT 18!, you dont jus one day wake up and be like "oh sh*t, i been fake all my life, now i gotta be real" comon man, even your clouded game fan vision must see that.

09-20-2005, 07:05 PM         #258
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 i am not a MOD said
nah son, you said it yourself he started thuggin or watever at 18, if you aint live it your whole life and you lived in compton, what was he for the first 18 years, he was pu**y, n*ggas in compton was sonnin him. HOW THE fu*k YOU START THUGGIN AT 18!, you dont jus one day wake up and be like "oh sh*t, i been fake all my life, now i gotta be real" comon man, even your clouded game fan vision must see that.
he didn't get HARD into gangbangin until 18, he k!lld n*ggas before he was 18, he banged on n*ggas before he was 18, he didn't start hustlin until he was 18, that's why he went on the show for the money becuz he was broke

game's brother who runs CBP was tryin to keep game outta gangbangin

stop switchin up my words

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-20-2005 at 07:05 PM..

09-20-2005, 07:06 PM         #259
The VeNoM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said
this n*gga is a g-unit groupie, and he callin me a suburban bi*ch ^^

hahaha wait you said fuk 50 so you're not a g-unit groupie right? nope

i seen you d!ckridin 50 in every post i dissed him

all i see you do on here is hate on game, bring up old sh*t that no one cares about (change of heart, beef wit budden, yuk etc) and d!ckride g-unit'

seriously go outside, get a friend, get a girl, listen to some real music

game is spittin that real raw gangsta sh*t and if you can't relate you aint real

game recognize game, real recognize real

why you think every real n*gga is the industry respects game? nuff said
This n*gga's stupid. I dont even listen to 50 cent, I didnt even buy get rich or die trying unlike your groupie a.ss.

I listen to real hip hop, Gangstarr, Kool G Rap, Nas , AZ , Cormega, Lord Finesse, Percee P, Wu Tang

sh*t you dont know about. fu*k you even said Dipset was better then Wu tang.

Yo anyone whos reading this, Have you ever noticed that when ever you say you think game sucks, that he calls you a 50 cent lover?

This guiys the joke, Truth is. A person who was a fan of Game, probally was a fan of g-unit. I never was a fan of fiddy, unlike your surubuan punk a.ss.

True Story f*g**t, Go through my post about rappers. You'll sh*t your pants you dont even know half the rappers I know.

13 years ago '05        #260
i am not a MOD 
space
space
 HipnotiK said
he didn't get HARD into gangbangin until 18, he k!lld n*ggas before he was 18, he banged on n*ggas before he was 18, he didn't start hustlin until he was 18, that's why he went on the show for the money becuz he was broke

game's brother who runs CBP was tryin to keep game outta gangbangin

stop switchin up my words
lmao, i give up, u win, game is the best

09-20-2005, 07:19 PM         #261
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 Cent gave birth to Game's career.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Oct 14 - Internet Censorship Just Took Leap Forward, And Hardly Anyone Noticed
11 comments
7 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
MMA Yo I Did Not Know Matt Hughes Was This Bad After His Train Accident.
39 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING: Ariana Grande & Pete Davidson Split, Engagement Called Off
130 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Centís goons stomp out Jimmy Henchman in jail
85 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside music 👎 but she cute tho
14 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj thought Queen was trending on iTunes, was the band Queen
70 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside These hoes so fake they faking camel t0es
14 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Yaki Kadafi Saw 2pac's Shooter & Orlando Anderson Wasn't The Person Tha..
46 comments
14 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Aubrey Graham: "I never went to black barbershops, my mom was terrified..
152 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Snoop Dogg found out who "Kiki" is and is going at Kanye's neck
38 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Did Rick Ross smash this Dubai Dame
23 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside What Happens If You Stop Ma***rbating (Motion Picture x List)
119 comments
15 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside RED Bones 🥣 🥤🍯🍦
38 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Wtf Jim Jones (rapper) doing the worst bench press form ever!
40 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Gilbert Arenas speaks on if Kevin Durant ruined the NBA
57 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Former ĎAmerican Idolí Star Gets Busted For Alleged Heroin Distribution
23 comments
8 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Bow Wow OFFICIALLY BACK & GOT ONE!!! Outta My System Part 2!!
28 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 14 - CBS 60 minutes Interview shows painting hanging in WH of Trum..
37 comments
6 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This New TV Show Is The SH*T
15 comments
9 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The making of Rockstar Gamesí Red Dead Redemption 2
2 comments
2 hours ago
@games
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Cowboywiz
BLACK FIST
Blaffy
Dash
messy marv stan
isthistobe
baddie
Good Guy Ry
Dade County
ROD
Top 10 most slapped recently
BlackDynamite
suavehooper
Cait
dtdroid
The Bully
BLACK FIST
Soulo
Da_realness
Papi

most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Drake Ethered Push, Ye and his haters with ďNigga, you was in your 20s ..
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Newly discovered Chinese creature eating through concrete
92 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside onlyyaelin
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside Nipsey Hussle posts $1,000,000 bond for brother
220 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Didnít Know Where Else To Post, But RIP
34 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  4
Video inside Gates having another outbreak
83 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  3
Image(s) inside 50 Cent accepts Khabib's offer to go to see him and his Team in Dagest..
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  3
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 6 Jimmy Butler "Diffused Blue" (dec)
27 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy