Who Honestly Thinks That The Game Didn't Have Any Singles On The Documentary w/o 50

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

09-20-2005, 07:23 PM         #241
The VeNoM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
i said look at their careers after the beef wit game, after the beef game went on to go multi-platinum, sellin 5 mil worldwide, budden hasn't even released a cd since then and all yukmouth has released was all out war 3 which is a miltape, so basically there careers AFTER beefing wit game went no where, therefore them "destroyin" game as you put it, must mean destroy stands for helping someone go on to be more successful, and everyone knows game k!lled everyone he beefed wit except budden
Yukmouth's carrear was done with already BEFORE game, and its still not exactly over moron, hes releasing a CD, and hes gonna try and realease another LUNIZ CD also f.

BUdden was/is having problem with his label, he was supposed to drop his 2nd album (if he already didn't, idk i dont listen to the guy).

And Good thing I said this, I said budden and yukmouth k!lled game LYRICALLY, carrears afterwards is nothing. Game was in g-unit, hes gonna be succesful either way. Hey "dude" how about a taste of your own medecine. Im sure you think game is slaying g-unit right now, yet g-unit is still selling records. That doesnt make them more successful cause game dissed them, thats just the way there carrears are. Game couldnt be touched cause he was in g-unit, yet he still got murked

AND HOW CAN YOU THINK ONLY BUDDENS murderED GAME n*gga, yukmouth murked him the most (lyrically, Im using that word once again). "You that bi*ch a.ss from change of heart (TONGUE RING!)
 12 years ago '05        #242
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,946 | Props total: 574 574
 HipnotiK said:
i said look at their careers after they beef wit game, after the beef game went on to go multi-platinum, sellin 5 mil worldwide, budden hasn't even released a cd since then and all yukmouth has released was all out war 3 which is a mixtape, so basically their careers AFTER beefing wit game went no where, therefore them "destroyin" game as you put it, must mean destroy stands for helping someone go on to be more successful, and everyone knows game k!lled everyone he beefed wit except budden

you called budden buddens, meaning you don't even know his name haha

you probably never heard any of the disses, you just hatin on game
^^^^^my Knife Cutcha Skin Mothafu*ka!!!!!.....sit The fu*k Down!!!
 09-20-2005, 07:29 PM         #243
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The VeNoM said:
Yukmouth's carrear was done with already BEFORE game, and its still not exactly over moron, hes releasing a CD, and hes gonna try and realease another LUNIZ CD also f.

BUdden was/is having problem with his label, he was supposed to drop his 2nd album (if he already didn't, idk i dont listen to the guy).

And Good thing I said this, I said budden and yukmouth k!lled game LYRICALLY, carrears afterwards is nothing. Game was in g-unit, hes gonna be succesful either way. Hey "dude" how about a taste of your own medecine. Im sure you think game is slaying g-unit right now, yet g-unit is still selling records. That doesnt make them more successful cause game dissed them, thats just the way there carrears are. Game couldnt be touched cause he was in g-unit, yet he still got murked

AND HOW CAN YOU THINK ONLY BUDDENS murderED GAME n*gga, yukmouth murked him the most (lyrically, Im using that word once again). "You that bi*ch a.ss from change of heart (TONGUE RING!)
game k!lled yukmouth, game wanted to make a peace track and yukmouth was too pu**y to come to game's house and squash it in person, just for that (bein a pu**y) yuk lost, yuk is on the peace track sayin he's cool wit game and then game sh*ts on him "yea its cool for now you can come outside aint nobody gon shoot you down"

EVERYONE knows game sh*tTED on yukmouth, yukmouth was so mad he actually made a video with a look a like game hahaha @ yuk actin like a bi*ch, and yuk lyin sayin he got a stripper video, the n*gga played himself, exposed himself and got sh*tted on by game

like i said game k!lled everyone he has beefed wit except budden
 12 years ago '05        #244
i am not a MOD 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 1 1
 The VeNoM said:

i agree wit u, and yuk murdered game too on the battle tip, but budden said that sh*t about change of heart too, and said it first, lmao bleek came like a year later and mentioned it

"i tore game apart/ i thought by now the a**hole would have a change of heart/ especially since i got the tape of this "gangsta" on change of heart/ teary eyed cuz his shorty had a change of heart"- joe budden

in all honesty, budden spit some sh*t, n*ggas cant front on that, and i could clown dude all day about pump it up, but he spit that real at g-unit and game, im jus glad game and budden got past it, they should be mature men and do a song together or something cuz forreal i seen them pics them n*ggas took.
 09-20-2005, 07:31 PM         #245
Professa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clarence1986 said:
:applause:

For Hipnotik, the only songs that could have been singles without 50's help are Put You On The Game, Higher, and Dreams. But it doesn't matter because his sales would not have been nowhere the amount it is now without 50 because people like How We Do because of 50, not Game.
i like how we do becuz of game, not 50...50's whack, even on that sh*t.
 09-20-2005, 07:31 PM         #246
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 i am not a MOD said:
i agree wit u, and yuk murdered game too on the battle tip, but budden said that sh*t about change of heart too, and said it first, lmao bleek came like a year later and mentioned it

"i tore game apart/ i thought by now the a**hole would have a change of heart/ especially since i got the tape of this "gangsta" on change of heart/ teary eyed cuz his shorty had a change of heart"- joe budden

in all honesty, budden spit some sh*t, n*ggas cant front on that, and i could clown dude all day about pump it up, but he spit that real at g-unit and game, im jus glad game and budden got past it, they should be mature men and do a song together or something cuz forreal i seen them pics them n*ggas took.
so where's the video? haha @ budden lyin, how is lyin k!llin him? "i got the video of you on change of heart" where's the video? nuff said

and how is rhyming heart 3 times in a row a good diss?
 09-20-2005, 07:34 PM         #247
The VeNoM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
so where's the video? haha @ budden lyin, how is lyin k!llin him? "i got the video of you on change of heart" where's the video? nuff said

and how is rhyming heart 3 times in a row a good diss?
(this is a tuff thug from compton)

Just download the episode for the video

The diss was good, just cause it ryhmed 3x in a row doesnt mean anything, each line had a different meaning for "change of heart"

Last edited by The VeNoM; 09-20-2005 at 07:34 PM..
 09-20-2005, 07:35 PM         #248
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha @ a n*gga bein 17 and gettin paid to fuk a bi*ch something to be ashamed of, he fuked the other bi*ch, and his bi*ch the same night, damn thats embarrasing
 09-20-2005, 07:38 PM         #249
The VeNoM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
hahaha @ a n*gga bein 17 and gettin paid to fuk a bi*ch something to be ashamed of, he fuked the other bi*ch, and his bi*ch the same night, damn thats embarrasing
huh? English next time

The thing about you is you completely ignore everyones main points, and make stupid comments and laugh at your own jokes.

You said that budden lied that there wasnt a video for change of heart, when now that you seen the picture, you know there obivously has to be one cause hes on the show, so dont get off topic like you dont care all of a sudden.

And what kind of blood compton goes on change of heart (and loses) and has a tongue ring?

oh yeah, just for sh*ts n giggles

Last edited by The VeNoM; 09-20-2005 at 07:38 PM..
 09-20-2005, 07:48 PM         #250
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The VeNoM said:
huh? English next time

The thing about you is you completely ignore everyones main points, and make stupid comments and laugh at your own jokes.

You said that budden lied that there wasnt a video for change of heart, when now that you seen the picture, you know there obivously has to be one cause hes on the show, so dont get off topic like you dont care all of a sudden.

And what kind of blood compton goes on change of heart (and loses) and has a tongue ring?

oh yeah, just for sh*ts n giggles
[WEBSITE LINK]
now that i seen the picture? hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha i seen that sh*t literally a year ago homie, game explained the whole thing OVER a year ago when that pic surfaced, yet people like you still think it's a big deal, budden said he had the video and then later admitted he didn't have it, like i said 100 times, game wasn't drug dealin or gang bangin hard until he was 18, and yes lots of n*ggas had tongue rings back then homie you must be young if you didn't know that, also like i said those dating shows go into clubs and apporoach random couples and offer them the money, like i said game fuked the other bi*ch, and his bi*ch that night, so how did he lost? haha @ you

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-20-2005 at 07:48 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #251
i am not a MOD 
space
space
the fact of the matter is that

Joe Budden

of PUMP IT UP fame

Vs. GAME (of g-unit fame)

ended with a 3rd round K.O. in favor of the man who PUMPS IT UP

LMAO
 09-20-2005, 07:52 PM         #252
The VeNoM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
now that i seen the picture? hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha i seen that sh*t literally a year ago homie, game explained the whole thing OVER a year ago when that pic surfaced, yet people like you still think it's a big deal, budden said he had the video and then later admitted he didn't have it, like i said 100 times, game wasn't drug dealin or gang bangin hard until he was 18, and yes lots of n*ggas had tongue rings back then homie you must be young if you didn't know that, also like i said those dating shows go into clubs and apporoach random couples and offer them the money, like i said game fuked the other bi*ch, and his bi*ch that night, so how did he lost? haha @ you
jesus, I cant believe this guy, alrihgt let me murk ya quick

1. Your not hard if your a gang banger at 18, "BUT DUDE, HE TURNED THUG WHEN HE WAS 18, GAMES THE REALEST" SMH @ this f*g**t
2. Tongue ring is a huge deal, I never seen any bloods and cirps with them, I never seen any rappers with them either
3. its not hard to get an episode of something that premiered on UP9 on daily telivion u fu*king idiot, so stop acting like its a rare video.
4. Whats pathetic/disgusting is you just think game fu*ked both bi*ches, and your saying that cause your on his d!ck, think about how sick it is that your only way to defend your idol is by just a.ssuming he fu*ked both girls, atl;east call some no homo on that sh*t you f*g**t.
5. Take the L already bum a.ss n*gga, your right, he didnt lose, having a tongue ring and being on a girls dating show and being a bi*ch until your 18 is pretty cool.
 09-20-2005, 07:53 PM         #253
The VeNoM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:

Your only 19 you fu*kin idiot. Why do you think so many people Clown on game for being a pu**y a.ss tongue wearing f*g**t. Because wearing tongue rings are gay sh*t. Real thugs dont wear that gay sh*t, and I dont care if he was gang banging when he was 18, he still proved that he's a soft bi*ch his whole life.

And your stupid to. Joe Budden and Yukmouth weren't even Mainstream anymore when they beefed with Game...you idiot GAME HELPED THEM SELL more. There mixtapes sold more during the beef, And the reason why budden doesnt have albums on mtv any more is because hes on Def Jam which has horrible promotion, Game was on G-unit which is why he sells so well. He wouldnt of sold any more then Obie Trice, if he was on aftermath (sh*t, his stuff probally would of been pushed back to 06).

Remeber when you said 50 cent and DJ whoo said all that sh*t about being on anger managment tour being fake?

Okay you can say there lies, but guess what idiot. I never said 50 cent wrote Games songs, I never said that he has a video of Game stripping (Which is probally true anyway), but you still ignore my other points on how Aftermath artist get pushed back and dropped. Game wouldnt of sold nearly as many if he wasnt in G-unit, and anyone whos face isn't in games d!ck could see that
 09-20-2005, 07:55 PM         #254
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm not readin no essays this n*gga wrote

count the paragrahs.... n*gga wrote me a full essay!! hahah

your hate for game blinds you, game is one of the realest n*ggas in the game if not the realest
 09-20-2005, 07:57 PM         #255
The VeNoM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
i'm not readin no essays this n*gga wrote

count the paragrahs.... n*gga wrote me a full essay!! hahah

your hate for game blinds you, game is one of the realest n*ggas in the game if not the realest
Your not reading it because it murks you. You fu*kin weak a.ss n*gga.

Game sucks, He's a.ss. Get over it, his lyrics are medoicore at best. SMH @ this pu**y for backing out, if your going to start something, you better best finish it f*g**t. Essay my a.ss, maybe in 3rd grade 3 paragraphs would be considered an essay, but since you never made it out of HS probably, it must be pretty hard to read 3 paragraphs

Go play "How We do" inside your ipod you fu*kin suburban bi*ch

Last edited by The VeNoM; 09-20-2005 at 07:58 PM..
 09-20-2005, 08:01 PM         #256
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga is a g-unit groupie, and he callin me a suburban bi*ch ^^

hahaha wait you said fuk 50 so you're not a g-unit groupie right? nope

i seen you d!ckridin 50 in every post i dissed him

all i see you do on here is hate on game, bring up old sh*t that no one cares about (change of heart, beef wit budden, yuk etc) and d!ckride g-unit'

seriously go outside, get a friend, get a girl, listen to some real music

game is spittin that real raw gangsta sh*t and if you can't relate you aint real

game recognize game, real recognize real

why you think every real n*gga is the industry respects game? nuff said
 12 years ago '05        #257
i am not a MOD 
space
space
nah son, you said it yourself he started thuggin or watever at 18, if you aint live it your whole life and you lived in compton, what was he for the first 18 years, he was pu**y, n*ggas in compton was sonnin him. HOW THE fu*k YOU START THUGGIN AT 18!, you dont jus one day wake up and be like "oh sh*t, i been fake all my life, now i gotta be real" comon man, even your clouded game fan vision must see that.
 09-20-2005, 08:05 PM         #258
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 i am not a MOD said:
nah son, you said it yourself he started thuggin or watever at 18, if you aint live it your whole life and you lived in compton, what was he for the first 18 years, he was pu**y, n*ggas in compton was sonnin him. HOW THE fu*k YOU START THUGGIN AT 18!, you dont jus one day wake up and be like "oh sh*t, i been fake all my life, now i gotta be real" comon man, even your clouded game fan vision must see that.
he didn't get HARD into gangbangin until 18, he k!lld n*ggas before he was 18, he banged on n*ggas before he was 18, he didn't start hustlin until he was 18, that's why he went on the show for the money becuz he was broke

game's brother who runs CBP was tryin to keep game outta gangbangin

stop switchin up my words

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-20-2005 at 08:05 PM..
 09-20-2005, 08:06 PM         #259
The VeNoM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
this n*gga is a g-unit groupie, and he callin me a suburban bi*ch ^^

hahaha wait you said fuk 50 so you're not a g-unit groupie right? nope

i seen you d!ckridin 50 in every post i dissed him

all i see you do on here is hate on game, bring up old sh*t that no one cares about (change of heart, beef wit budden, yuk etc) and d!ckride g-unit'

seriously go outside, get a friend, get a girl, listen to some real music

game is spittin that real raw gangsta sh*t and if you can't relate you aint real

game recognize game, real recognize real

why you think every real n*gga is the industry respects game? nuff said
This n*gga's stupid. I dont even listen to 50 cent, I didnt even buy get rich or die trying unlike your groupie a.ss.

I listen to real hip hop, Gangstarr, Kool G Rap, Nas , AZ , Cormega, Lord Finesse, Percee P, Wu Tang

sh*t you dont know about. fu*k you even said Dipset was better then Wu tang.

Yo anyone whos reading this, Have you ever noticed that when ever you say you think game sucks, that he calls you a 50 cent lover?

This guiys the joke, Truth is. A person who was a fan of Game, probally was a fan of g-unit. I never was a fan of fiddy, unlike your surubuan punk a.ss.

True Story f*g**t, Go through my post about rappers. You'll sh*t your pants you dont even know half the rappers I know.
 12 years ago '05        #260
i am not a MOD 
space
space
 HipnotiK said:
he didn't get HARD into gangbangin until 18, he k!lld n*ggas before he was 18, he banged on n*ggas before he was 18, he didn't start hustlin until he was 18, that's why he went on the show for the money becuz he was broke

game's brother who runs CBP was tryin to keep game outta gangbangin

stop switchin up my words
lmao, i give up, u win, game is the best
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy