Who Honestly Thinks That The Game Didn't Have Any Singles On The Documentary w/o 50

most viewed right now
 206
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 129
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 116
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 09-18-2005, 11:23 PM         #201
The VeNoM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
everything you said was false, and said many many times by whoo kid and 50

try again
uh..just saying there false doesnt make them false.

Two more points..


1) I never heard of what whoo kid and 50 cent said. Nor do I care, 50 cent vs Game is the most moronic and boring beef in history. (besides dipset beefs)

2) Uh..even if they did say it. What would be your point? It's True...on all accounts. Your telling me that Last Emperor, Brooklyn and them all have albums out under after math


Maybe Ive been sleeping out of a rock, did After math release a rakim album? :rolleyes:

Though so
 09-18-2005, 11:24 PM         #202
DJ sWiFt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
everything you said was false, and said many many times by whoo kid and 50

try again
^u really think 300 bars WAS written???





ur not serious are u???
 12 years ago '04        #203
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
^i think u mean WASNT
 09-18-2005, 11:28 PM         #204
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
300 bars n runnin wasn't a freestyle, but it was one take the whole way though, 99.9999% of the sh*t that is labeled on mixtapes as a "freestyle" are written
 09-18-2005, 11:29 PM         #205
The VeNoM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
300 bars n runnin wasn't a freestyle, but it was one take the whole way though, 99.9999% of the sh*t that is labeled on mixtapes as a "freestyle" are written

Big difference between most mixtape free stlyes. There usually a min - two.


And usually artist just dont say old verses, thats pretty homo. however EVERY artist has a few remebered punchlines in there head.
 09-18-2005, 11:35 PM         #206
ElzDS Aye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 wrote a few HOOKS, he aint write game's lyrics, if he did y does game sound better den 50 lyrically? higher, put u on the game, don't need your love, where i'm from, start from scratch...singles potential
 09-20-2005, 05:12 PM         #207
The VeNoM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this guy hypnotic is an idiot, he never counters anyones point, I wrote out an argument for him, and all I asked him to do was disprove it, and he acted like a 3rd grader "DUDE ITS FALSE, fu*k OFF IDIOT", and I asked him to tlel me why its false and he still coudn't respond, instead this f*g**t negative reps me for the 3rd time in a row (sorry buddy no matter what you do I aint going into prep H bi*ch), and Im sure he has done it to anyone else who doesn't think game is god. This guys a fu*king moron, 2600 posts all about gunit and game, get a life.

Your abusement of the rep power is against the rules anyway, Should get you a nice banning. Take care


Last edited by The VeNoM; 09-20-2005 at 05:12 PM..
 09-20-2005, 05:16 PM         #208
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ everything you wrote was d!ckridin g-unit, and hatin on game ^^

not worth my time to respond

i respond to credible arguments wit facts in it

NOT people who just repeat what 50 cent, whoo kid, and g-unit said 100 times

"50 wrote his whole album, game is wack, we're gonna show the stripper tape on anger management tour, we're gonna get at game on the anger management tour"

all lies


Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-20-2005 at 05:16 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #209
i am not a MOD 
space
avatar space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 1 1
get off game d!ck.
 09-20-2005, 05:22 PM         #210
The VeNoM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
^^ everything you wrote was d!ckridin g-unit, and hatin on game ^^

not worth my time to respond

i respond to credible arguments wit facts in it

NOT people who just repeat what 50 cent, whoo kid, and g-unit said 100 times

"50 wrote his whole album, game is wack, we're gonna show the stripper tape on anger management tour, we're gonna get at game on the anger management tour"

all lies
what the hell is this idiot talking about, I hate g-unit, this guy has a real problem. He doesnt read anyones posts if its anti-game, hell just a.ssume its a g-unit groupie, do me a favor, find me any post by me Where I even say I listen to g-unit all the time. OH yeah, you never will cause I dont like them :rolleyes: . I said it myself that this game/g-unit beef is retarded, and I dont care about g-unit. And this guy still cant respond to any of my points, go back to my first post in this thread, you haven't responded to ONE of my points, just cause I (and many other people) dont like game doesnt make them g-unit groupies or even make them like g-unit for that matter, get an education, not everyhting has to be a flame match, I want to debate something and instead you call people fu*king idiots and g-unit groupies. f*g**t

Why dont you answer why you neg repped me 3 times becuase I said I ddint like game? Oh yeah, cause your a bi*ch :rolleyes:


Last edited by The VeNoM; 09-20-2005 at 05:22 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #211
i am not a MOD 
space
avatar space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 1 1
 The VeNoM said:
what the hell is this idiot talking about, I hate g-unit, this guy has a real problem. He doesnt read anyones posts if its anti-game, hell just a.ssume its a g-unit groupie, do me a favor, find me any post by me Where I even say I listen to g-unit all the time. OH yeah, you never will cause I dont like them :rolleyes: . I said it myself that this game/g-unit beef is retarded, and I dont care about g-unit. And this guy still cant respond to any of my points, go back to my first post in this thread, you haven't responded to ONE of my points, just cause I (and many other people) dont like game doesnt make them g-unit groupies or even make them like g-unit for that matter, get an education, not everyhting has to be a flame match, I want to debate something and instead you call people fu*king idiots and g-unit groupies. f*g**t

Why dont you answer why you neg repped me 3 times becuase I said I ddint like game? Oh yeah, cause your a bi*ch :rolleyes:
give him props cuz he seems to care about that, actin like givin hate means anything, give me hate n*gga.........GAMES WACKKKKKKKKK
 09-20-2005, 05:29 PM         #212
The VeNoM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 i am not a MOD said:
give him props cuz he seems to care about that, actin like givin hate means anything, give me hate n*gga.........GAMES WACKKKKKKKKK

I actually feel bad for this guy, hes 19 years old and hes posting on a rap forum 24/7, in 99.999% of every game/g-unit releated thead on this forum. Think about it, he has 2,600 posts, and before the summer started, he barely had any. This guys pathetic, and he thinks hes cool cause he posts pictures of his weed online like were impressed by this e-thug.

Thats all he is, a fu*king e-thug, making 500 posts in 3 days cause hes a bi*ch. he can't even debate something and just flames people, this guys a moron. Hes also an idiot for trying his hardest to e-impress people so he can get more e-propz and show them off to one of his e-girlfirends on AIM or some sh*t. Hypnotic will hopefully get some e-head online tonight while listening to 300 bars and runnin.


Last edited by The VeNoM; 09-20-2005 at 05:30 PM..
 09-20-2005, 05:33 PM         #213
Brando457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
^^ everything you wrote was d!ckridin g-unit, and hatin on game ^^

not worth my time to respond

i respond to credible arguments wit facts in it

NOT people who just repeat what 50 cent, whoo kid, and g-unit said 100 times

"50 wrote his whole album, game is wack, we're gonna show the stripper tape on anger management tour, we're gonna get at game on the anger management tour"

all lies
HIpnotik stay riding game's d!ck. If game took a sh*t it'd be awesome and a classic to hipnotik because game did it

fu*k Gunit and The Game

go Dre and Em

nough said
 09-20-2005, 05:38 PM         #214
The VeNoM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brando457 said:
HIpnotik stay riding game's d!ck. If game took a sh*t it'd be awesome and a classic to hipnotik because game did it

fu*k Gunit and The Game

go Dre and Em

nough said
I wonder why no ones taking hypnotic side and everyones calling him a d!ckryder, we must all be g-unit fans, *goes to listen to 50 cent in his eyepod* :rolleyes: :rolleyes: , I wish hypnotic had more then one person who agrees with him, too bad everyone thinks hes a f*g**t
 12 years ago '05        #215
trap star 101 
space
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
game sucked wen he was in g-unit and he suks now
 09-20-2005, 05:51 PM         #216
Brando457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The VeNoM said:
I wonder why no ones taking hypnotic side and everyones calling him a d!ckryder, we must all be g-unit fans, *goes to listen to 50 cent in his eyepod* :rolleyes: :rolleyes: , I wish hypnotic had more then one person who agrees with him, too bad everyone thinks hes a f*g**t
if you read my post you dumb fu*k I dont like either of them

K THANKS
 09-20-2005, 06:01 PM         #217
The VeNoM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brando457 said:
if you read my post you dumb fu*k I dont like either of them

K THANKS
was it really that hard to note the sarcasm in my post? "listen to g-unit on my ipod" comon now :sick:
 09-20-2005, 06:04 PM         #218
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
every person on this forum i have seen type out my name more than once

i must be e-famous haha i got groupie love on this site
 09-20-2005, 06:16 PM         #219
mcnasty81  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 wrote higher too
 09-20-2005, 06:18 PM         #220
mcnasty81  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 went on to claim he wrote on more songs on Game's The Documentary than he was credited for, including "Church for Thugs," "Special" and "Higher."

"I did so much on his record, I did six records," 50, who is featured on The Documentary's "Hate It or Love It," "Westside Story" and "How We Do," scoffed. "To take the time and energy from what I'm doing on my record and create his record, then have him go off at his mouth like that and be disrespectful ... He'll wake up when it's time for him to do his next record."
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy