"GAME" TRUE BLOOD?

most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Game & Meek End Their Beef As Game Shows Support For Meeks New Puma Sn..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Pepe the Frog Meme Has Been Declared a Hate Symbol
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NBA Has Gordon Hayward been on that offseason HGH cycle? (pic)
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL This Guy Is Becoming The Realest Athlete In The Last 20yrs{Abdul-Rauf}
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #101
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$14,522 | Props total: 3083 3083
 BlazeA50 said:
Bloods started in LA
damn this old a.ss thread is back?!?!

And NO they did not...but who really gives a sh*t ...haha it's not anything to be proud of
 10 years ago '05        #102
dblockallday 
space
space
$7,884 | Props total: 681 681
game is a true blood, he was puttin in work in the hood for years, he's legit

he probably wasn't out there shootin n*ggas everyday but he held it down
 04-24-2006, 03:02 AM         #103
crookD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all that gang bangin la sh*t is weak. who the fu*k protects a block wit a bunch of n*ggaz for no fu*kin reason. they get paper but that sh*t is fu*kin chump change. fu*k the real gang bangin is organized sh*t like the mafia, hells angels, triads or yakuza now that sh*t is worth it. they actually run sh*t, pocket cops and own property now thats somethin to be apart of. crips and bloods shoot and k!ll each other for colors and territory what the fu*k is the point. if the crips and bloods of la got the whole dog pissin to mark territory mentality out they minds then they could be makin big moves based on man power alone.
 10 years ago '05        #104
EL Smoothz 
space
space
$493 | Props total: 45 45
I dont understand how all these outta towners think they can speak on what goes on out here in these LA streets... i grew up in compton and moved to long beach bout a year ago... my n*gga lives right on Piru St. and i lived off of Bullis Rd. right behind Lueder's Park and every blood i know dont even like Game... everybody in the hood saying that n*gga fake... but its funny how everybody think they can know somebody by what they say on a damn album or mixtape... Game is an "entertainer" not a gang banger... the sh*t dont mix... aint no real gangsta gonna go on wax and rap about some dirt he did knowin the damn police is listenin... thats just stupid... but yeah word on the street fresh offa Wilmington... GAME AINT FORREAL
 10 years ago '05        #105
EL Smoothz 
space
space
$493 | Props total: 45 45
 crookD said:
all that gang bangin la sh*t is weak. who the fu*k protects a block wit a bunch of n*ggaz for no fu*kin reason. they get paper but that sh*t is fu*kin chump change. fu*k the real gang bangin is organized sh*t like the mafia, hells angels, triads or yakuza now that sh*t is worth it. they actually run sh*t, pocket cops and own property now thats somethin to be apart of. crips and bloods shoot and k!ll each other for colors and territory what the fu*k is the point. if the crips and bloods of la got the whole dog pissin to mark territory mentality out they minds then they could be makin big moves based on man power alone.
Don't get it twisted homie.... n*gga's is still bangin out here but its on another level... its all about paper chasing now... you think n*ggas aint makin no money.... sh*t... n*ggas is chipped up...
 10 years ago '04        #106
hungus 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
maybe he was, but the money and the fame made him change places for sure.
 04-24-2006, 08:48 AM         #107
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
Well Gangbanging with the Bloods actually started in CHicago.But I do feel what your saying (even though I don't bang any thing otherthan pink pus*y ya know?!)

I could've sworn Black Gangsta Disciples, Hoovers, Vice Lords, Latin Kings and Black Stones (Folk And People Nation) started in Chicago, and Crips and Bloods started in LA which their descent is from Chicago and they all were formed from branched off Black Panthers members and sons of Black Panther members. The leader of the Crips was born in the South (New Orleans). Bloods were formed when the Vice Lords started warring with each other, I seen this in a documentary. Blood stands for "Brother Love Overcome Our Depression". Bloods and Crips started beefing when one of the members from one of their gangs was murdered (I forgot which one took the loss), then Bloods started wearing red to distinguish their difference from the Crips, but before then everybody started out wearing either all black or all blue. Crips stands for "Something Revolutionary Independent (I forgot), but then the meaning was changed to "California Revolutionary Indepent Pistol Slangers". All their symbols came from from something biblical "Pentagrams & Star Of Davids (Five Point And Six Point Stars), Pitchforks, 12.12.12 = LLL (Greek), Life, Love And Liberty, and etc.". Gangs back in the day meant unity in the black communtiy now is tarnished and has been turned to trash by new generations, feeding into poverty, drugs and ignorance.

Gangbangin is stupid, FLAT THE F*CK OUT! If you are putting on colors to blatantly disrespect someone who you believe is your opposition you are ignorant. I used to roll with the "Rollin 20's" when I was younger being stupid, but then I changed my life around after I matured and grew smarter. Now I'm either rapping and producing tracks, or getting on the internet taking care of online business like real grown men do.
 04-24-2006, 09:04 AM         #108
JohnDillinger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
yea when LA n*ggas cliam gangbangin started there they mean where it really blew up and took over, and everyone knows that was cali where the sh*t just spread like wildfire

"I love new york, but gangbangin that's LA sh*t"

~ Game
hip hop started in new york does that mean unless you from new york you a fake rapper?

fu*k any l.a cat that say only l.a cats is real blood dis that and the third blood aint even start in l.a both blood and brip started wit the black panthers

l.a cats just took gangbangin and ran wit it first

Ny cats invented rap so if u aint real blood unless you from l.a u aint a real rapper unless you from ny

and fu*k a fake a.ss Crab cat beggin for propz on the internet

and blood and crip started as one gang wearing blue until some members started robbing and k!llin elderly people in the community then the bloods broke off and started wearing the opposite color wich was red and then they called a meetin to set up a truce and 2 bloods were k!lled O.g-ty and rainbow

since then blood and crip been beefin

O.g Mack started blood on the eastcoast in rikers island he got permission from a west coast o.g to form 5 eastcoast sets 5-9 brim, 9 trey, 1-8 trey,s3x money murder, and g.k.b

so it aint like ny cats jus saw l.a n*ggaz flaggin and copied dat sh*t
cats bang for real on the eastside

Last edited by JohnDillinger; 04-24-2006 at 09:09 AM..
 05-04-2006, 09:59 AM         #109
youngcrack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Actually Crips and Piru started in Arkansas... do your research Blood
 05-04-2006, 10:21 AM         #110
sganzanga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Snoop0o7 said:
your from arizona.

and make aliases and pretend your a girl.

thats what the admin at rap sheeet said. smh at you.

Ouch...
 10 years ago '04        #111
JHawk972 
space
space
$1,339 | Props total: 2 2
who bangs anymore?
 10 years ago '05        #112
justinG 
space
space
$1,311 | Props total: 0 0
check the en-net gangsta with his crip flag homo
 10 years ago '04        #113
D1nOnlyMrM@ 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,799 | Props total: 503 503
 youngcrack said:
Actually Crips and Piru started in Arkansas... do your research Blood
no...actually i heard they started in toronto who cares i jus know that sh*t aint in one of the most dangerous places in the U.S. (DC:applause: )
 10 years ago '05        #114
OldeEnglish22oz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,174 | Props total: 1446 1446
n*gga this is Crip too...
Eastside 43rd Crips...

And I Admit, Gangs Now Adays Are Bull Shiet, Fake Azz n*ggaz, Scared To Scrap n*ggaz, k!llin Over Colors..It Ain't Why Gang Banging Originated, We Really Fucc Up The Gang Game, We Flipped It Into A Whole Nother Bull Shiet. And Bein' A b.g. with Big Homies & sh*t, I Can See Why They Got Into It, Because They Really Had No Choice..n*ggas was getting punk'd, bullied, smoked left and right....But Kids These Days, And You Can Probably Include Me, Have No Reason To Gang Bang, We Just Trying To Glamourize It...I hate the gang life, I wish I wasn't involved in the gang life, I wish all my homies who got smoked is still here to day, cuz wearing a blue rag in my left poccet ain't worth it.

Last edited by OldeEnglish22oz; 05-04-2006 at 11:22 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #115
young manish 
space
space
$148 | Props total: 0 0
[QUOTE=flossaphy]Chicago ain't got a name for themselve so they tryin to take credit for gangbangin, ya'll sh*t will never be like L.A. or any other city in cali for that matter. Fresno got like 400 some gangs in that city alone. What chicago motherfu*kas had was gangs, just like anywhere, a gang is nothing but a organized group of people. What Cali started was Gang-Bangin, organizing a group for the sole purpose of banging on another gang, hood, set, whatever you wanna call it. Get it right bi*ches and stop going to every gang related thread and trying to "teach" something you know sh*t about.[/QUOTE
I grew up in the Chi, in a Gd Hood, Have you ever been to the Chi? Gang bangin started in the Chi, but it got out of control i Cali.
 05-04-2006, 12:00 PM         #116
af_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blood? no

hollywood blood? yes

05-04-2006, 12:04 PM         #117
Classefied 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a TRUE BLOOD ?

lol..

if you know what it takes to be a REAL TRUE BLOOD
you already know the answer to this question

nuff said
 05-04-2006, 12:15 PM         #118
MaCaDoo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 caliblacc said:
IN THE CITY WHERE GANGBANGIN ORINGINATED, WE TAKE THIS sh*t SERIOUS. TO ME GAME THINKS THIS SHI IS A GAME, AND JUS GANG BANGS FOR PUBLICITY. TAKE DIPSET FOR INSTANCE, IF THEY CAME OUT WEST AND HAD A RUN IN WITH THE NOTORIOUS GRAPE ST. WATTS CRIP GANG, GAME AND HIS BOYS WOULD NOT GET INVOLVED BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT GANG BANGIN IS TIL death AND NIAZ AINT PLAYIN. THIS NOT A GAME, GAME STICK 2 MUSIC. PROP ME AND I'LL PROP BACK CUZZ
U bkein from the city cuh u outta no the deal wit that n*gga game cuh u right on 1 thing he wont go in the grape st cuh my jdown n*ggaz dont pklay. Fucc all them fake a.ss Atlantic Ocean bkangers 2 cuh Only EastCoast I no is EastCoast Crip Cuh C's Up Cuh fucc a slobk & that dead a.ss color cuh ecc 97th cuh respkect it or checc it cuh pklease bkleave it EastSiiiiiiiide
 05-04-2006, 12:18 PM         #119
fuckgunitbitch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who gives a fu*k
delete this topic
game is an internet e-gangbanger
hopefully next time he gets shot and dies
life would go on without this wanksta
 10 years ago '04        #120
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
game is a fake even his brother knows he aint a g
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
105 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look: Keanu Reeves Has A New Dog In ‘John Wick: Chapter Two’
38 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
No Man’s Sky is being investigated by the Advertising Standards Authority
38 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Japanese Men Trying to Pronounce "Massachusetts"
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
114 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside MAFIA 3 gameplay overview after 6 hours
20 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
642 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside The Batman: Joe Manganiello Starts Research For Deathstroke Role In B..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy