"GAME" TRUE BLOOD?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
42 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside New footage of beanie getting knocked out !!!
147 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill 5:07AM
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-12-2006, 03:49 PM         #81
Da 2nd Letter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no/ dont thik so/ dont mind me i just gettin my post up
 10 years ago '05        #82
justinG 
space
space
$1,311 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k this true blood sh*t dude talking like he is banging dude stop being a f*g
 10 years ago '04        #83
ShadyGirl420 
space
space
$1,566 | Props total: 1 1
maybe he "banged" back in the day, but for his sake I hope its over and done with. Boy gotta career and money. Get cha mind right GAME.
 10 years ago '04        #84
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,336 | Props total: 224 224
 HipnotiK said:
game k!lled many many n*ggas, everyone in compton knows this
sounds like a mad groupie
 04-23-2006, 04:50 PM         #85
mondeo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WA GWAN BGINER SO PLZ PROP BK
 04-23-2006, 04:55 PM         #86
The Mighty Joe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gangs = Gay a.ss Nerds getting Shot
 04-23-2006, 05:02 PM         #87
bravesrule 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares if hes a real blood or not? obviously the "real bloods" accept him otherwise he wouldnt be alive....
 10 years ago '05        #88
Fresh Whyte|B 827 heat pts827
space
space
$41,185 | Props total: 11903 11903
 bravesrule said:
who cares if hes a real blood or not? obviously the "real bloods" accept him otherwise he wouldnt be alive....
They Dont Accept Him,He Brother Allowed Him To Bang For Protection.

If My Little Cousin Need Some Help Or WhatEver and He Knows I Bang Then He Going Rep My Set.I'm Going Be On A 50/50 Chance Of Trippin On Him and Lettin Him Bang It But The Homies Are Not Going Trip Cause They Know Whos Over Him,That's Me.

WhoEver Said Fase Runs Piru.....PLZ COMMIT DAT!!!
 04-23-2006, 05:11 PM         #89
bravesrule 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fase had no problem with him claimin to be blood until the beef started, he lived in compton all his life until recently, there are plenty of bloods who arent pirus and woulda fu*ked him up if he was false flagging....
 10 years ago '05        #90
Fresh Whyte|B 827 heat pts827
space
space
$41,185 | Props total: 11903 11903
 bravesrule said:
fase had no problem with him claimin to be blood until the beef started, he lived in compton all his life until recently, there are plenty of bloods who arent pirus and woulda fu*ked him up if he was false flagging....
Yeah Fase Has No Problem Cause He Family But The Real n*ggas Do.If You Lived Out In L.A.,You Can Feel The Tense Of This Gang Bangin sh*t.The Hood Talks,Theres n*ggas That Want Game Head But They Know Fase Will Be In The Way Which Lead To More Trouble But There Are People From The Set That Want Him Really Putted On.
 10 years ago '05        #91
kh RON OloGiCaL 1 heat pts
space
space
$808 | Props total: 88 88
Gangs started in Chicago! People nation started n' then the Folk nation came. The two beefed over terf n' stuff because of money and stuff. Through that beef, gang bangin really started. So no, it didn't start in Cali. It got big in Cali, BUT NO, it did not start in cali.
 04-23-2006, 05:42 PM         #92
BlazeA50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
Well Gangbanging with the Bloods actually started in CHicago.But I do feel what your saying (even though I don't bang any thing otherthan pink pus*y ya know?!)
Bloods started in LA
 04-23-2006, 05:43 PM         #93
Jeans&Sneakers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
doesnt game have a crip tat on his neck that he covered up
 10 years ago '04        #94
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,039 | Props total: 4 4
If it was all a front, someone would have stepped to him along time ago.
 04-23-2006, 07:13 PM         #95
ga2384 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo Dont Get It Twisted I Aint No Gang Banger, Never Was And Never Will Be But I Read An Article Not Too Long Ago Where Game's Brother (big Fase 100) Was Saying How He Was Mad At His Brother Cause He Hadnt Heard Fromt Hat n*gga In A Minute And That Game Was Basically Telling His Brothers Life Story Not His Own...maybe He Is A Real Gang Banger Maybe Hes Not Honestly I Dont Think He Is I Just Think He Has Enough Rank In The Street To Say He Is...thats Just My Opinion I Could Be Wrong
 10 years ago '04        #96
sheppdizzle 
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 0 0
i would hope "real?" ganstas wouldnt be beefing on boxden.....
 10 years ago '06        #97
HenryTheMenace 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,930 | Props total: 1 1
who the fu*k cares?
 04-23-2006, 09:31 PM         #98
jo blak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sheppdizzle said:
i would hope "real?" ganstas wouldnt be beefing on boxden.....

10 years ago '06        #99
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,444 | Props total: 53 53
Who cares what city is responsible? It's not like you receive royalties for inventing gangbanging. If anything we should line all all the gangsters up, put a bullet in their head and charge their family the cost of the bullet. Thanks for fu*king up society. And to think you guys actually are arguing over who deserves credit for this as if it were a good thing.
 10 years ago '06        #100
RAZAH CUTS 5437 heat pts5437
space
space
$50,418 | Props total: 8152 8152
 caliblacc said:
IN THE CITY WHERE GANGBANGIN ORINGINATED, WE TAKE THIS sh*t SERIOUS. TO ME GAME THINKS THIS SHI IS A GAME, AND JUS GANG BANGS FOR PUBLICITY. TAKE DIPSET FOR INSTANCE, IF THEY CAME OUT WEST AND HAD A RUN IN WITH THE NOTORIOUS GRAPE ST. WATTS CRIP GANG, GAME AND HIS BOYS WOULD NOT GET INVOLVED BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT GANG BANGIN IS TIL death AND NIAZ AINT PLAYIN. THIS NOT A GAME, GAME STICK 2 MUSIC. PROP ME AND I'LL PROP BACK CUZZ

n*gga stfu, and go get you an education or somthin', like that n*gga game cares about some toy a.ss gangbanger on the net...idiot a.ss statistic muthafu*ka...

contrary to your popular belief, gangbangin is extremely negative whether it's the bloods, the crips, latin kings, whatever.....that sh*t is immauture and irresponsible.....

the next time you wanna pretend like your callin out a celebrity on some fakeass bangin sh*t take a moment to think about all the innocent children that are k!lled due to your madness and ignorance....

and n*gga, the most ironic thing is that i know you aint no real gangbanger...real gang n*ggas is out there on compton ave., crenshaw blvd., and grape st. gettin they money or handlin their business in the street, not on a high speed internet connection sayin stupid sh*t......n*gga prolly from South dakota and white or some sh*t................
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
154 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
46 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
251 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Japanese Men Trying to Pronounce "Massachusetts"
65 comments
21 hours ago