Image(s) inside Demi Rose Busts Out
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Macklemore getting fitted for a new grill by Johnny Dang
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Comedian Godfrey is a SAVAGE!!!!!!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
She Said She Ya Fav Thick Chick
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-23-2006, 05:02 PM         #81
bravesrule 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares if hes a real blood or not? obviously the "real bloods" accept him otherwise he wouldnt be alive....
 11 years ago '05        #82
Fresh|B 968 heat pts968
space
space
$43,230 | Props total: 23857 23857
 bravesrule said:
who cares if hes a real blood or not? obviously the "real bloods" accept him otherwise he wouldnt be alive....
They Dont Accept Him,He Brother Allowed Him To Bang For Protection.

If My Little Cousin Need Some Help Or WhatEver and He Knows I Bang Then He Going Rep My Set.I'm Going Be On A 50/50 Chance Of Trippin On Him and Lettin Him Bang It But The Homies Are Not Going Trip Cause They Know Whos Over Him,That's Me.

WhoEver Said Fase Runs Piru.....PLZ COMMIT DAT!!!
 04-23-2006, 05:11 PM         #83
bravesrule 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fase had no problem with him claimin to be blood until the beef started, he lived in compton all his life until recently, there are plenty of bloods who arent pirus and woulda fu*ked him up if he was false flagging....
 11 years ago '05        #84
Fresh|B 968 heat pts968
space
space
$43,230 | Props total: 23857 23857
 bravesrule said:
fase had no problem with him claimin to be blood until the beef started, he lived in compton all his life until recently, there are plenty of bloods who arent pirus and woulda fu*ked him up if he was false flagging....
Yeah Fase Has No Problem Cause He Family But The Real n*ggas Do.If You Lived Out In L.A.,You Can Feel The Tense Of This Gang Bangin sh*t.The Hood Talks,Theres n*ggas That Want Game Head But They Know Fase Will Be In The Way Which Lead To More Trouble But There Are People From The Set That Want Him Really Putted On.
 11 years ago '05        #85
kh RON OloGiCaL 1 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 181 181
Gangs started in Chicago! People nation started n' then the Folk nation came. The two beefed over terf n' stuff because of money and stuff. Through that beef, gang bangin really started. So no, it didn't start in Cali. It got big in Cali, BUT NO, it did not start in cali.
 04-23-2006, 05:42 PM         #86
BlazeA50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
Well Gangbanging with the Bloods actually started in CHicago.But I do feel what your saying (even though I don't bang any thing otherthan pink pus*y ya know?!)
Bloods started in LA
 04-23-2006, 05:43 PM         #87
Jeans&Sneakers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
doesnt game have a crip tat on his neck that he covered up
 11 years ago '04        #88
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 9 9
If it was all a front, someone would have stepped to him along time ago.
 04-23-2006, 07:13 PM         #89
ga2384 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo Dont Get It Twisted I Aint No Gang Banger, Never Was And Never Will Be But I Read An Article Not Too Long Ago Where Game's Brother (big Fase 100) Was Saying How He Was Mad At His Brother Cause He Hadnt Heard Fromt Hat n*gga In A Minute And That Game Was Basically Telling His Brothers Life Story Not His Own...maybe He Is A Real Gang Banger Maybe Hes Not Honestly I Dont Think He Is I Just Think He Has Enough Rank In The Street To Say He Is...thats Just My Opinion I Could Be Wrong
 11 years ago '04        #90
sheppdizzle 
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 0 0
i would hope "real?" ganstas wouldnt be beefing on boxden.....
 04-23-2006, 08:32 PM         #91
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the fu*k cares?
 04-23-2006, 09:31 PM         #92
jo blak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sheppdizzle said:
i would hope "real?" ganstas wouldnt be beefing on boxden.....

11 years ago '06        #93
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 319 319
Who cares what city is responsible? It's not like you receive royalties for inventing gangbanging. If anything we should line all all the gangsters up, put a bullet in their head and charge their family the cost of the bullet. Thanks for fu*king up society. And to think you guys actually are arguing over who deserves credit for this as if it were a good thing.
 11 years ago '06        #94
RAZAH CUTS 5787 heat pts5787
space
space
$53,585 | Props total: 17557 17557
 caliblacc said:
IN THE CITY WHERE GANGBANGIN ORINGINATED, WE TAKE THIS sh*t SERIOUS. TO ME GAME THINKS THIS SHI IS A GAME, AND JUS GANG BANGS FOR PUBLICITY. TAKE DIPSET FOR INSTANCE, IF THEY CAME OUT WEST AND HAD A RUN IN WITH THE NOTORIOUS GRAPE ST. WATTS CRIP GANG, GAME AND HIS BOYS WOULD NOT GET INVOLVED BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT GANG BANGIN IS TIL death AND NIAZ AINT PLAYIN. THIS NOT A GAME, GAME STICK 2 MUSIC. PROP ME AND I'LL PROP BACK CUZZ

n*gga stfu, and go get you an education or somthin', like that n*gga game cares about some toy a.ss gangbanger on the net...idiot a.ss statistic muthafu*ka...

contrary to your popular belief, gangbangin is extremely negative whether it's the bloods, the crips, latin kings, whatever.....that sh*t is immauture and irresponsible.....

the next time you wanna pretend like your callin out a celebrity on some fakeass bangin sh*t take a moment to think about all the innocent children that are k!lled due to your madness and ignorance....

and n*gga, the most ironic thing is that i know you aint no real gangbanger...real gang n*ggas is out there on compton ave., crenshaw blvd., and grape st. gettin they money or handlin their business in the street, not on a high speed internet connection sayin stupid sh*t......n*gga prolly from South dakota and white or some sh*t................
 11 years ago '04        #95
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,122 | Props total: 6043 6043
 BlazeA50 said:
Bloods started in LA
damn this old a.ss thread is back?!?!

And NO they did not...but who really gives a sh*t ...haha it's not anything to be proud of
 11 years ago '05        #96
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,712 | Props total: 1420 1420
game is a true blood, he was puttin in work in the hood for years, he's legit

he probably wasn't out there shootin n*ggas everyday but he held it down
 04-24-2006, 03:02 AM         #97
crookD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all that gang bangin la sh*t is weak. who the fu*k protects a block wit a bunch of n*ggaz for no fu*kin reason. they get paper but that sh*t is fu*kin chump change. fu*k the real gang bangin is organized sh*t like the mafia, hells angels, triads or yakuza now that sh*t is worth it. they actually run sh*t, pocket cops and own property now thats somethin to be apart of. crips and bloods shoot and k!ll each other for colors and territory what the fu*k is the point. if the crips and bloods of la got the whole dog pissin to mark territory mentality out they minds then they could be makin big moves based on man power alone.
 11 years ago '05        #98
EL Smoothz 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 74 74
I dont understand how all these outta towners think they can speak on what goes on out here in these LA streets... i grew up in compton and moved to long beach bout a year ago... my n*gga lives right on Piru St. and i lived off of Bullis Rd. right behind Lueder's Park and every blood i know dont even like Game... everybody in the hood saying that n*gga fake... but its funny how everybody think they can know somebody by what they say on a damn album or mixtape... Game is an "entertainer" not a gang banger... the sh*t dont mix... aint no real gangsta gonna go on wax and rap about some dirt he did knowin the damn police is listenin... thats just stupid... but yeah word on the street fresh offa Wilmington... GAME AINT FORREAL
 11 years ago '05        #99
EL Smoothz 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 74 74
 crookD said:
all that gang bangin la sh*t is weak. who the fu*k protects a block wit a bunch of n*ggaz for no fu*kin reason. they get paper but that sh*t is fu*kin chump change. fu*k the real gang bangin is organized sh*t like the mafia, hells angels, triads or yakuza now that sh*t is worth it. they actually run sh*t, pocket cops and own property now thats somethin to be apart of. crips and bloods shoot and k!ll each other for colors and territory what the fu*k is the point. if the crips and bloods of la got the whole dog pissin to mark territory mentality out they minds then they could be makin big moves based on man power alone.
Don't get it twisted homie.... n*gga's is still bangin out here but its on another level... its all about paper chasing now... you think n*ggas aint makin no money.... sh*t... n*ggas is chipped up...
 11 years ago '04        #100
hungus 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
maybe he was, but the money and the fame made him change places for sure.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Stud..
74 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Legendary Nickelodeon Pedophile Dan Schneider was/is a savage(in a bad way)
187 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Cute or Ugly? You decide....
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thats Too Much Woman For U Charlie, Gonna Have To Share Her Around A Bit
30 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - cable cartel strikes back - internet only price headed to at least $8..
114 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA #1 pick Joakim Fultz
103 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Black child out here lookin’ 5-0
91 comments
20 hours ago