"GAME" TRUE BLOOD?

most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside New footage of beanie getting knocked out !!!
134 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill 5:07AM
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
bigimpulse 
space
space
$197 | Props total: 0 0
[PHP]you're a fukin idiot son, where do those dating show people find people to go on the show?? CLUBS!! game had a fake id and was in a club and they just walked up on him and asked him and his bi*ch if they wanted to go on the show for money, who wouldn't?? and yes game was 17, also game never lied about his age, stop makin sh*t up you dumb groupie

like i said game was in the bloods since he was young, he just never banged, his brother didn't want him to, but then when game was a senior in higschool his brother knew he couldn't keep him out of it, you're an idiot if you don't know game is a real blood how u think he got that tear? he k!lled a lot more than 1 n*gga dawg[/PHP]

yo u sound like tha biggest d!ckryder of all time. first off if game was any part of as big a gangta he claim he wouldnt of been on that show. second gangs didnt start in chicago that sh*t goes way back before that, GANGBANGIN is LA sh*t. third any real gangsta will tell u that if u wasnt bangin before the truce of 92 u aint no real g, cuz thats when bangin changed, it was easier for all the pu**y n*ggaz like game to join up then.how the hell you start bangin as an adult. that make u look stupid. the fact that u n*ggaz is d!ck rydin game is rediculous.
 09-18-2005, 07:13 PM         #62
flossaphy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL at the guy saying he learned his gang history from books....hahah, WTF, probably from the same book that says rapping started in jail....Don't be stupid, if I told you a story, you tell someone else, someone else tells another, do you think the last story would be the same story I told you, fu*k no. Probably 90% of history books are falsified to an extend cause they know muhfu*kas like you would believe it. Can't believe this n*gga think he know bout the streets cause he read a book...LOL FO REAL

bi*ch, GANG BANGING (NOT GANGS) IS WESTCOAST n*ggaS, GET IT RIGHT.
 11 years ago '04        #63
illsoul440 
space
space
$2,812 | Props total: 881 881
he prooved he a real blood in 2 ways.

1. the documentary dvd.

2. his mother & father were both hoover crips, he grew up in a crip hood, his brother runs piru, and he became blood. no more to say, end of story.

he's putting blood on the map.. how snoop been puttin crip on the map.
 09-18-2005, 07:22 PM         #64
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
how did this get off topic? game is a real blood end of story

end of thread

\/ \/ \/ next poster is a homo \/ \/ \/
^^^^^^^^^
 09-18-2005, 07:28 PM         #65
SkoolYard Bully 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
**off the topic**

To my Cali niccahz:
speaking about Grape Street , why are thoose fools at every major concerts?? like 50-60 deep... every concerts!! (summer jam / power house) do they have a ticket agent or something?? I remember i few years back, they fu*ked up Summer Jam in LA, when LL Cool J was on stage... they rushed the stage right b-4 Nelly and Ja rule (yes Ja rule, i said it was years ago) was about to come on... damn they started a damn roit~
 11 years ago '04        #66
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,844 | Props total: 0 0
 HipnotiK said:
wow you're a f*g.... what does a tat have anything to do with it...

i'd rather have a butterfly tat on my face than a nose ring (pac)

get off game's d!ck, game = real blood, he put in work

and he gets love in all of cali, that's why he rolls wit no security one deep and n*ggas don't fuk wit him cuz they know his status
What that n*gga game had a dam tongue ring you d!ck ryding a.ss f*g, and if dont really think they do a background check on you before you go on them shows, it shows how stupid you are. Shut yo dam mouth talkin that bullsh*t, im tired of hearing you coming to this dudes defense, i bet if game asked you to carry around his jock strap you would, im just tired of seeing you defending this n*gga i had to end that sh*t

Last edited by J. Jones04; 09-18-2005 at 07:50 PM..
 09-18-2005, 07:51 PM         #67
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J. Jones04 said:
What that n*gga game had a dam tongue ring you d!ck ryding a.ss f*g
once again, you just said something that don't mean sh*t

i knew lots and lots of n*ggas who had tongue rings back then

it was a fad for a minute the bi*ches loved it, get off game's d!ck

once again pac took ballet lessons, but n*ggas don't hate on him

stop frontin on game he one of the best n*ggas out period

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-18-2005 at 07:51 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #68
caliblacc 
space
space
$905 | Props total: 18 18
 Afnorth123 said:
Too bad Gangbangin Didnt originate IN LA...it was chicago Chicago- Folk and People Nations- Crips n bloods is offspring from them two..., Crip was started by a dude from Lousiana.....Yea..U bang...dont even know ur gang history...E-thug ....i dont even bang adn know more than u
STUPID a.ss NIA, CRIPPIN DIDNT NEVER START IN NO LOUISIANA BIOCTH, TOOKIE FOUNDED THE CRIPS WITH TONY WASHINGTON AND A FEW OTHERS. TOOKIE WAS FROM LOUISIANA BUT MOVED TO CA AS A KID BIOCH. JAMIE FOX DID THE MOVIE "REDEMPTION" FOOL :finger: AND THATS ON CRIP
 09-18-2005, 08:16 PM         #69
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J. Jones04 said:
What that n*gga game had a dam tongue ring you d!ck ryding a.ss f*g, and if dont really think they do a background check on you before you go on them shows, it shows how stupid you are. Shut yo dam mouth talkin that bullsh*t, im tired of hearing you coming to this dudes defense, i bet if game asked you to carry around his jock strap you would, im just tired of seeing you defending this n*gga i had to end that sh*t
wow had to edit ya post huh? anyway no those shows don't do a backround check on you, they walk up to random coulples in clubs and offer money for them to come on the show, nuff said, stop playin yaself, you look like an idiot
 09-18-2005, 08:23 PM         #70
dECODED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *eckounltd1972* said:
STOP.THIS.NOW. sh*t will not work, if you want props, upload music and videos, and unless you do that you ain't gettin' no props.
i aint upload sh*t. just dont ask for em. fu*kin charity case people in here.
 09-18-2005, 08:28 PM         #71
spittingimage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
you're retarded homie, game was 17 when he went on that show, and he even said himself he didn't start bangin until his senior year in highschool, therefor he went on the show for money becuz he was broke when he was 17, then when he was in college he started hustlin and got kicked out and kept hustlin and basically became from drug dealin, stop speakin on sh*t u know nuttin about, and stop believin everything out of 50's mouth

You don't win money on change of heart you dumb bastid, lol.
 09-18-2005, 08:29 PM         #72
ROYISWAR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like i said before

game right after he left g-unit>game in g-unit>game now
 09-18-2005, 08:46 PM         #73
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROYISWAR said:
like i said before

game right after he left g-unit>game in g-unit>game now
that doesn't make any sense at all, game has made some crack songs recently peep ghost unit sh*t has some dope a.ss tracks on it, game's verse on don't body yaself = crack, game's verse on kiss ya a.ss goodbye = crack, 3 k!llas = crack, u aint crazy = crack, and lots more songs were pure crack on ghost unit

game now > game right after he left g-unit > game when he was wit g-unit
 09-18-2005, 09:00 PM         #74
ROYISWAR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he too much on 50's d!ck to make solid sh*t

i mean

olivia cute

but they say that bi*ch a man
 11 years ago '04        #75
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,494 | Props total: 903 903
 Snoop0o7 said:
lol at "true" blood

n*gga if he say he gangbanged than what can we do? u saw the dvd, sh*t was real to me. and his brother is known throughout the streets. how the fu*k does he gang bang for publicity? lol you said that as if he still has since hes been a rapper. spider is from grape st. and he used to fu*k wit game till 50 pretty much pressured him to stay away and diss him, and u know spider and his brother " big spider " are known well throughout the streets too. take it for what it is.
:applause: that pretty much sums it up for me
 09-18-2005, 09:04 PM         #76
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROYISWAR said:
he too much on 50's d!ck to make solid sh*t

i mean

olivia cute

but they say that bi*ch a man
yea but 50's security (off duty cops) shot one of game's close friends

would you not be dissin the n*gga non stop?

the game dissin g-unit > most the music out right now
 09-19-2005, 12:41 AM         #77
mitemouse 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread is funny as sh*t...Hypnotik, are you Games best friend...did you share some emotional bond when you were ridin his d!ck??? I dont understand how you know so much but we know so little and you live across the continet from him...

Gangs started up north(chitown, detroit, NY) because there was money to be made during the late 20s cause of prohibition... gang were k!llin other gang members for custos during these times..so would that be considered gang bangin?
 11 years ago '05        #78
Peterparker 38 heat pts38
space
space
$18,910 | Props total: 2410 2410
Homonotik on game d!ck mighty hard..he has the most post on here..just read the sig
 09-19-2005, 01:20 AM         #79
Mizta05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here is evidence game once shot my kneeskull off :banghead:
 09-19-2005, 01:31 AM         #80
Mizta05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i rep the city of cph city of s3x where we changed games s3x spread his legs removed his pu**y attached a c*ck made him a fake blood....what!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
78 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
86 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
249 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Views from a 6ix-year-old's Drake-themed party
41 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy