Image(s) inside GAME saying AR-AB running philly now
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 24 - Cascade Mall Shooter Captured... ALIVE After Slaughtering 5 P..
34 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
Khazano 
space
space
$2,348 | Props total: 2 2
 *eckounltd1972* said:
STOP.THIS.NOW. sh*t will not work, if you want props, upload music and videos, and unless you do that you ain't gettin' no props.

Don't forget, he can also contribute constructive/relative/mature posts to the board...that's how I got all my props.
 09-18-2005, 02:27 PM         #42
SkoolYard Bully 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game nevered k!lled no niccah !!
 11 years ago '04        #43
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$14,458 | Props total: 3013 3013
 L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A said:
Game = No Real Blood,Just A n*gga That Can Rep Bloods Cause He Got The O.K.

His Brother His A Blood Which Allows Him To Bang It,They Might Well Put His a.ss On.He Never Told The Story On How He Got Put On,So I Aint Tryin Hear The n*gga.Music Type But The Whole Gang Bang On Wax Is Plain Stupid,Ever Since This n*gga Came Out,EveryBody Wanna Be A Blood and The n*ggas That Are Blood Think They Harder Now Cause Of This n*gga.This Aint The First,Mack 10 Started That sh*t and Was Real To The Code.

Alright,Chicago DID NOT...I fu*kIN REPEAT DID NOT START GANG BANGIN!!.Folks,G.D. Nation, Started As A Crew and Branched Out.Cali Started GangBangin When Other Crips Started Turning On Other Crips Which Lead To Them n*ggas Being Bloods Which Also "GANG BANGIN".See,Chicago Started Gangs Like New Yorl But Not GangBangin,Get Yo sh*t Rite Young'Nz.

Uhmmm after reading your last part..what do you exactly call "Gangbangin" you mean k!lling each other?
Im confused man run it by me
 09-18-2005, 02:28 PM         #44
L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
like i said, anyone who thinks game aint a real blood is an idiot

game put in work, he got stripes in compton, he k!lled mad n*ggas homie
no joke
Dawg,Come To L.A. and Tell n*ggas That sh*t,His Own Hood n*ggas Aint Got Love For Him.

Check Out The Put You On The Game Video,n*gga Drove By Hoods With A Camera In His Car To Show Off,What That Tell You....n*gga Came To My Block (Skid Row,Where It Show Bums In The Video) and n*ggas Didn't Even Know.He Aint Real,If He Was Going Ride Thru All Them Hoods He Had In The Video,He Would At Least Show Love But He Cant Cause n*ggas Aint Got Love For Him.
 09-18-2005, 02:32 PM         #45
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game k!lled many many n*ggas, everyone in compton knows this

he got stripes he put in work

when asked about the tear on his face he said

"the tear means you either did a bid in prison, or k!lled someone... i never been to prison"

when asked if the number of tears represents how many you've k!lled he said

"na... you know there should be tears wrapped all the way around but we'll just stick wit that one"

stop frontin on game he one of the realest n*ggas in the game

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-18-2005 at 02:33 PM..
 09-18-2005, 02:32 PM         #46
L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
Uhmmm after reading your last part..what do you exactly call "Gangbangin" you mean k!lling each other?
Im confused man run it by me

Most Likely....Gang-Bangin.....What Those Word Mean?

When A n*gga "Bangin" On You With His "Gang",It's Plain and Simple.I Gave Chi It's Dues,It Came Up Gangs Just Like NY Did But n*ggas Fail To Realize,CHI MADE GANGS....Not The GangBangin Like Here In The West and Yes,Southern People Did Come Up To The North But After You Said That...Who Really Did Make Gangs,I Must Say Southern People After Hearing That Comment You Made.Dont Forget The KKK,n*ggas Was Getting fu*ked Up Over That Gang.
 09-18-2005, 02:35 PM         #47
SkoolYard Bully 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game was a real blood... he was not/nor is he an OG... his bother was... Game was more of a pretty boy... atlease that's the word on the streets (compton, carson, watts)... SpiderLoc has way more street cred~
 09-18-2005, 02:38 PM         #48
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkoolYard Bully said:
Game was a real blood... he was not/nor is he an OG... his bother was... Game was more of a pretty boy... atlease that's the word on the streets (compton, carson, watts)... SpiderLoc has way more street cred~
spider loc can't even rap.... he got signed to g-unit as a weak attempt for g-unit to get some street cred in cali becuz they knew game was gonna leave

"grape street already told me you payin to run wit 'em"

- jada
 09-18-2005, 02:38 PM         #49
L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkoolYard Bully said:
Loc Has The Same Credi As Game......

Game Was A Pretty Boy But He Wasn't No Blood.His Brother Allow Him He To Bang For Protection Or Back Up Cause n*ggas In The Hood Use To fu*k With Him Alot.Heard He Was A bi*ch Around The Block,What Kind Of Grown a.ss Man That Label Himself A O.G. That Has A ButterFly On His Face?
 09-18-2005, 02:47 PM         #50
SkoolYard Bully 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I nevered said Loc could rap...lol... but he is known in watts~
 09-18-2005, 02:47 PM         #51
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A said:
Loc Has The Same Credi As Game......

Game Was A Pretty Boy But He Wasn't No Blood.His Brother Allow Him He To Bang For Protection Or Back Up Cause n*ggas In The Hood Use To fu*k With Him Alot.Heard He Was A bi*ch Around The Block,What Kind Of Grown a.ss Man That Label Himself A O.G. That Has A ButterFly On His Face?
wow you're a f*g.... what does a tat have anything to do with it...

i'd rather have a butterfly tat on my face than a nose ring (pac)

get off game's d!ck, game = real blood, he put in work

and he gets love in all of cali, that's why he rolls wit no security one deep and n*ggas don't fuk wit him cuz they know his status
 09-18-2005, 02:49 PM         #52
SkoolYard Bully 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only n*gga I respect (on the OG level) in the rap bizz... is Trey Dee, WC and KAM~
 09-18-2005, 02:51 PM         #53
flossaphy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chicago ain't got a name for themselve so they tryin to take credit for gangbangin, ya'll sh*t will never be like L.A. or any other city in cali for that matter. Fresno got like 400 some gangs in that city alone. What chicago motherfu*kas had was gangs, just like anywhere, a gang is nothing but a organized group of people. What Cali started was Gang-Bangin, organizing a group for the sole purpose of banging on another gang, hood, set, whatever you wanna call it. Get it right bi*ches and stop going to every gang related thread and trying to "teach" something you know sh*t about.
 11 years ago '04        #54
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,989 | Props total: 556 556
this is some real sh*t,right your a groupie if you defend some n*gga you don't know unless there is public proof of the truth! your a fu*kin fan,but it's all good!

Im from minneapolis,when i was in high school i had to do a report on gangs......I had books on vice lords gds,bloods and crips....

im not gonna go deep into it but this is truth,gang banging started in chicago and moved out west .....

but there were gangs since the early days or do you believe that gangs of new york was fabricated? it was based on real sh*t.....

it's like being born in one state but raised in another,gang banging as we know it,was birthed in the chi,but became fully developed in a area more populated = L.A.

not including the panther party?

but like i said actually banging started in chicago .....no im not some chi-town n*gga either and my fam aint from the 'go

It's MINNEAPOLIS MUTHAfu*kA [shot outs to georgia,miami{dade county} and upstate New Yitty] yea umm who i rep with!
 11 years ago '04        #55
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,989 | Props total: 556 556
gang banging:
birthed in chicago
grew up and raised in l.a.
it's that simple
 09-18-2005, 02:57 PM         #56
slumzking 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 caliblacc said:
IN THE CITY WHERE GANGBANGIN ORINGINATED, WE TAKE THIS sh*t SERIOUS. TO ME GAME THINKS THIS SHI IS A GAME, AND JUS GANG BANGS FOR PUBLICITY. TAKE DIPSET FOR INSTANCE, IF THEY CAME OUT WEST AND HAD A RUN IN WITH THE NOTORIOUS GRAPE ST. WATTS CRIP GANG, GAME AND HIS BOYS WOULD NOT GET INVOLVED BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT GANG BANGIN IS TIL death AND NIAZ AINT PLAYIN. THIS NOT A GAME, GAME STICK 2 MUSIC. PROP ME AND I'LL PROP BACK CUZZ
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
cKrab

and i dont even bang i live in san diego by the way tell me where you at in LA so i can body your phaggoty e-ricKet a.ss

see kay run
see kay play
cK all muthaphucKcKcKin day
 09-18-2005, 03:08 PM         #57
SkoolYard Bully 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha@ anyone gettin their "street" smarts in books...

The point is this...

ok Gangs started in Chi-town around the mid 20's (so you say, i give you that)

Now, turn your TV on... or go outside...
The image of a gangbanger in your city
or in hip hop videos is what:
-white tee
-Kakis (sagging)
-color bandannas
-nike cortez/chuckz
-lowriding (regals, lacks, 6's on switches- sittin on wires)
-throwing their fingers up... c-walkin

wow... Thats West Coastin~
 09-18-2005, 03:10 PM         #58
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how did this get off topic? game is a real blood end of story

end of thread

\/ \/ \/ next poster is a homo \/ \/ \/
 11 years ago '05        #59
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,334 | Props total: 16 16
^ Get off Games d!ck Fa real,...U actin like He's Perfect

Gang bangin started in new York..if u new ANYTHING about gangs u would know,

Folk and People are where the Crips n Bloods started from Folks are like the Crips Big Brothers, People are the Bloods Big Brothers. Go outside wit ur game lovin a.ss.....New York actin like u Kno Gang History. man..im from Houston ...not even chicago n i know more about gangs than u......I dont even bang.....If gettin Shot is gettin Stripes in teh Streets then Lil Flip got Stripes...he been shot 2 n*gga...Go sit ur dumass in a corner

09-18-2005, 06:29 PM         #60
Murda Stylez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think game is a blood but sometiems he obviously SET TRIPPIN cuz me being a loc i always see Game rockiin a wht sox fitted which is a well known loc symbolc jus like the royals....

comiin bac to anwser the question even tho he be set trippin it seem like to me no doubt in my mind he a real G he jus got love 4 loc'z too

Last edited by Murda Stylez; 09-18-2005 at 06:31 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
19 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
144 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
145 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Brown snitches on his baby momma tells Jas Prince to pull up
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
90 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dave East - One Way ( Offical Video) .. Nas Has to Be Proud of him
41 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
53 comments
2 days ago