"GAME" TRUE BLOOD?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Beanie Sigel post a message to MEEKY MOUSE
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just 1 Pic
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado did absolutely nothing with this moment
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
Peterparker 38 heat pts38
space
space
$18,917 | Props total: 2412 2412
n*gga if he say he gangbanged than what can we do? u saw the dvd, sh*t was real to me. and his brother is known throughout the streets. how the fu*k does he gang bang for publicity? lol you said that as if he still has since hes been a rapper. spider is from grape st. and he used to fu*k wit game till 50 pretty much pressured him to stay away and diss him, and u know spider and his brother " big spider " are known well throughout the streets too. take it for what it is.
Game brother is a real blood..Game just follows suit and he's the one to get everbody out the hood..he feeds them n*ggas..Game could have some real stripes

but I find it hard to believe that one year he was on Change of Heart..then the next year he's a PIRU Blood..but then again anybody can be a blood and a crip..so ahhhh
 09-18-2005, 01:35 PM         #22
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
Game brother is a real blood..Game just follows suit and he's the one to get everbody out the hood..he feeds them n*ggas..Game could have some real stripes

but I find it hard to believe that one year he was on Change of Heart..then the next year he's a PIRU Blood..but then again anybody can be a blood and a crip..so ahhhh
one year on change of heart then next year hes a blood? game was 17 when he went on that show. hes like 26 now.

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-18-2005 at 01:35 PM..
 09-18-2005, 01:42 PM         #23
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:

you're retarded homie, game was 17 when he went on that show, and he even said himself he didn't start bangin until his senior year in highschool, therefor he went on the show for money becuz he was broke when he was 17, then when he was in college he started hustlin and got kicked out and kept hustlin and basically became from drug dealin, stop speakin on sh*t u know nuttin about, and stop believin everything out of 50's mouth

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-18-2005 at 01:42 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #24
space
space
one year on change of heart then next year hes a blood? game was 17 when he went on that show. hes like 26 now.
Yall believe anything Game will tell you

Change of Heart don't put no teenagers on the show..period.. that was a lie
that's the same bullsh*t that Eminem said when he droped those racist tapes.. say you did something when you was real young so the audience won't look down on you so bad since it was yearrrrrrrrs ago

don't yall remember that Game was the same n*gga who lied about his age when he first came out and then some cat from Compton exposed Game heavily and Game only admitted to his age cuz his ppl thought it would be a good idea if they said he was younger..n*gga got too many strikes against him

don't matter if the dude was 17..yall think that sh*t gangsta joining the bloods when you're in ur 20's?? fu*k OUTTA HERE..lmao
 09-18-2005, 01:54 PM         #25
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
Yall believe anything Game will tell you

Change of Heart don't put no teenagers on the show..period.. that was a lie
that's the same bullsh*t that Eminem said when he droped those racist tapes.. say you did something when you was real young so the audience won't look down on you so bad since it was yearrrrrrrrs ago

don't yall remember that Game was the same n*gga who lied about his age when he first came out and then some cat from Compton exposed Game heavily and Game only admitted to his age cuz his ppl thought it would be a good idea if they said he was younger..n*gga got too many strikes against him

don't matter if the dude was 17..yall think that sh*t gangsta joining the bloods when you're in ur 20's?? fu*k OUTTA HERE..lmao
you're a fukin idiot son, where do those dating show people find people to go on the show?? CLUBS!! game had a fake id and was in a club and they just walked up on him and asked him and his bi*ch if they wanted to go on the show for money, who wouldn't?? and yes game was 17, also game never lied about his age, stop makin sh*t up you dumb groupie

like i said game was in the bloods since he was young, he just never banged, his brother didn't want him to, but then when game was a senior in higschool his brother knew he couldn't keep him out of it, you're an idiot if you don't know game is a real blood how u think he got that tear? he k!lled a lot more than 1 n*gga dawg

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-18-2005 at 01:55 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #26
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$14,547 | Props total: 3101 3101
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
nobody gives a fu*k about chicago. enough said. i dont give a fu*k who invented it, it will always be right for gangbangin to be labled as L.A. sh*t. lil n*gga.

you seem like you proud of that label
and LOL cause you think no one thinks about a city because of "bangin".
And as you see only the uninformed thinks it started in LA..cause I ain't from Chicago and I don't bang and I know that.
Along with a ton of other people who awoke for that part in American History class.

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 09-18-2005 at 01:59 PM..
 09-18-2005, 02:01 PM         #27
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:

you seem like you proud of that label
and LOL cause you think no one thinks about a city because of "bangin".
And as you see only the uninformed thinks it started in LA..cause I ain't from Chicago and I don't bang and I know that.
Along with a ton of other people who awoke for that part in American History class.
seem proud of the label?

im not even from L.A. you dumb fu*k
 11 years ago '05        #28
space
space
you're a fukin idiot son, where do those dating show people find people to go on the show?? CLUBS!! game had a fake id and was in a club and they just walked up on him and asked him and his bi*ch if they wanted to go on the show for money, who wouldn't?? and yes game was 17, also game never lied about his age, stop makin sh*t up you dumb groupie

like i said game was in the bloods since he was young, he just never banged, his brother didn't want him to, but then when game was a senior in higschool his brother knew he couldn't keep him out of it, you're an idiot if you don't know game is a real blood how u think he got that tear? he k!lled a lot more than 1 n*gga dawg
LMAO...damn stop speaking for Game..are you Jaceyon Taylor..u ride this dude so fu*king hard..and proud of it too..me talking about Game hurts u more then Game geting hurt himself..

Game was probably 19...or 20 when he popped up on the show..dude was not 17 man..show aint even been on that long if dude is 26 now..Game did lie about his age cuz he had to clear that sh*t up on his own fu*king web-site when this ol g called him out on it..and this was when he first came out with a 100 bars

I could give a fu*k about a tear drop..I know lots of dudes with tear drops.. posers cuz dudes really aint k!ll nobody..wanna be gangstas...and u dry snitchin on the n*gga

u know what how the fu*k do u know if he k!lled more then 1 dude if u live in NYC and Game lived in Compton?? Show me evidence...
 09-18-2005, 02:05 PM         #29
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can't even discuss anything wit these dumbass groupies

game was 17 end of story, he never lied about his age end of story

stop makin sh*t up seriously you sound exactly like 50 or whoo kid

"yo on the anger management tour we gonna show the change of heart pic bla bla we gonna get at game at the anger managerment tour don't worry"

and they didn't do a goddamn thing, nuff said g-unit = biggest liars in the industry
 09-18-2005, 02:07 PM         #30
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
i can't even discuss anything wit these dumbass groupies

game was 17 end of story, he never lied about his age end of story

stop makin sh*t up seriously you sound exactly like 50 or whoo kid

"yo on the anger management tour we gonna show the change of heart pic bla bla we gonna get at game at the anger managerment tour don't worry"

and they didn't do a goddamn thing, nuff said g-unit = biggest liars in the industry
lmao they even claimed they were gonna show game's stripper video on tour. . yukmouth said the same and what happend, nobody ever came up with that. at haters trying to k!ll a n*gga's character, just goes to show g-unot is jealous of game. fu*k em all.

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-18-2005 at 02:08 PM..
 09-18-2005, 02:08 PM         #31
P FiNgAz 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wowinmasevoice and hipnotik is either the same person or boyfreinds.. sh*ts disgusting.. :thumbsdow
 09-18-2005, 02:09 PM         #32
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P FiNgAz 954 said:
wowinmasevoice and hipnotik is either the same person or boyfreinds.. sh*ts disgusting.. :thumbsdow
your from the south. enough said.

take a timeout and wash ya a.ss for once. yall n*ggas is dirty.
 11 years ago '05        #33
space
space
wowinmasevoice and hipnotik is either the same person or boyfreinds.. sh*ts disgusting..
exactly..I been saying that..these n*ggas have a asthma attack if u talk about there baby

I don't give a fu*k about that Change of Heart n*gga

I like Blind Date better neway..fu*k yall
 09-18-2005, 02:10 PM         #34
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
exactly..I been saying that..these n*ggas have a asthma attack if u talk about there baby

I don't give a fu*k about that Change of Heart n*gga

I like Blind Date better neway..fu*k yall
ahahaha at this f*g**t u pu**y. fu*ken g-unot groupie!
 11 years ago '05        #35
space
space
Elimidate>>>>>>>>>Change of Heart
 09-18-2005, 02:15 PM         #36
L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game = No Real Blood,Just A n*gga That Can Rep Bloods Cause He Got The O.K.

His Brother His A Blood Which Allows Him To Bang It,They Might Well Put His a.ss On.He Never Told The Story On How He Got Put On,So I Aint Tryin Hear The n*gga.Music Type But The Whole Gang Bang On Wax Is Plain Stupid,Ever Since This n*gga Came Out,EveryBody Wanna Be A Blood and The n*ggas That Are Blood Think They Harder Now Cause Of This n*gga.This Aint The First,Mack 10 Started That sh*t and Was Real To The Code.

Alright,Chicago DID NOT...I fu*kIN REPEAT DID NOT START GANG BANGIN!!.Folks,G.D. Nation, Started As A Crew and Branched Out.Cali Started GangBangin When Other Crips Started Turning On Other Crips Which Lead To Them n*ggas Being Bloods Which Also "GANG BANGIN".See,Chicago Started Gangs Like New Yorl But Not GangBangin,Get Yo sh*t Rite Young'Nz.

Last edited by L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A; 09-18-2005 at 02:16 PM..
 09-18-2005, 02:20 PM         #37
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A said:

His Brother His A Blood Which Allows Him To Bang It,They Might Well Put His a.ss On.He Never Told The Story On How He Got Put On,So I Aint Tryin Hear The n*gga.Music Type But The Whole Gang Bang On Wax Is Plain Stupid,Ever Since This n*gga Came Out,EveryBody Wanna Be A Blood and The n*ggas That Are Blood Think They Harder Now Cause Of This n*gga.This Aint The First,Mack 10 Started That sh*t and Was Real To The Code.

Alright,Chicago DID NOT...I fu*kIN REPEAT DID NOT START GANG BANGIN!!.Folks,G.D. Nation, Started As A Crew and Branched Out.Cali Started GangBangin When Other Crips Started Turning On Other Crips Which Lead To Them n*ggas Being Bloods Which Also "GANG BANGIN".See,Chicago Started Gangs Like New Yorl But Not GangBangin,Get Yo sh*t Rite Young'Nz.
like i said, anyone who thinks game aint a real blood is an idiot

game put in work, he got stripes in compton, he k!lled mad n*ggas homie
no joke
 09-18-2005, 02:25 PM         #38
P FiNgAz 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
like i said, anyone who thinks game aint a real blood is an idiot

game put in work, he got stripes in compton, he k!lled mad n*ggas homie
no joke
he k!lled madd n*ggaz?!!?!?!?

look @ this lame :wow:

what a dumbass first off game hasnt k!lled a fly...

and @ you thinkin its cool to k!ll n*ggaz

fuk outta here geek... :thumbsdow
 09-18-2005, 02:26 PM         #39
SkoolYard Bully 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why do chi-town negrows try to speak about the west... SMH...
and if your "how to bang" cliff-notes was updated... you would know...
Colors don't matter anymore in LA... Crips k!ll Crips just like Bloods k!ll Bloods...
 11 years ago '04        #40
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$14,547 | Props total: 3101 3101
 L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A said:

In the Immortal Words of Alex Trebec
**Ooohh Sorry that is an incorrect answer**

Not a youngin either there bruh.
Just look it up man it's there in history and any Blood or Crip with his sense about him a tell you to.
From turf battles over colors of slips for running numbers
to the Jook Joints and gambling spots who dressed up by the color of there Zoot Suits or the feather in the cap
to whole religous aspect behind it
It's Chi-town man..hell Mid-west Actually..Detroit,Clevland and so on

blacks came from the south up North...not out West, that was for young and aspiring actors and actresses.

But like I said it's all in your history man
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
68 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
90 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
175 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
216 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
118 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Fire TV Stick 2 Brings Quad-Core CPU, Alexa Remote And AC WiFi
42 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
153 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Christian boy, 16, facing DEATH PENALTY for offending Muslims in Face..
89 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy