"GAME" TRUE BLOOD?

most viewed right now
13 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

09-18-2005, 03:05 PM         #26
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can't even discuss anything wit these dumbass groupies

game was 17 end of story, he never lied about his age end of story

stop makin sh*t up seriously you sound exactly like 50 or whoo kid

"yo on the anger management tour we gonna show the change of heart pic bla bla we gonna get at game at the anger managerment tour don't worry"

and they didn't do a goddamn thing, nuff said g-unit = biggest liars in the industry

09-18-2005, 03:07 PM         #27
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said
i can't even discuss anything wit these dumbass groupies

game was 17 end of story, he never lied about his age end of story

stop makin sh*t up seriously you sound exactly like 50 or whoo kid

"yo on the anger management tour we gonna show the change of heart pic bla bla we gonna get at game at the anger managerment tour don't worry"

and they didn't do a goddamn thing, nuff said g-unit = biggest liars in the industry
lmao they even claimed they were gonna show game's stripper video on tour. . yukmouth said the same and what happend, nobody ever came up with that. at haters trying to k!ll a n*gga's character, just goes to show g-unot is jealous of game. fu*k em all.

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-18-2005 at 03:08 PM..

09-18-2005, 03:08 PM         #28
P FiNgAz 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wowinmasevoice and hipnotik is either the same person or boyfreinds.. sh*ts disgusting.. :thumbsdow

09-18-2005, 03:09 PM         #29
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P FiNgAz 954 said
wowinmasevoice and hipnotik is either the same person or boyfreinds.. sh*ts disgusting.. :thumbsdow
your from the south. enough said.

take a timeout and wash ya a.ss for once. yall n*ggas is dirty.

09-18-2005, 03:10 PM         #30
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said
exactly..I been saying that..these n*ggas have a asthma attack if u talk about there baby

I don't give a fu*k about that Change of Heart n*gga

I like Blind Date better neway..fu*k yall
ahahaha at this f*g**t u pu**y. fu*ken g-unot groupie!

09-18-2005, 03:15 PM         #31
L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game = No Real Blood,Just A n*gga That Can Rep Bloods Cause He Got The O.K.

His Brother His A Blood Which Allows Him To Bang It,They Might Well Put His a.ss On.He Never Told The Story On How He Got Put On,So I Aint Tryin Hear The n*gga.Music Type But The Whole Gang Bang On Wax Is Plain Stupid,Ever Since This n*gga Came Out,EveryBody Wanna Be A Blood and The n*ggas That Are Blood Think They Harder Now Cause Of This n*gga.This Aint The First,Mack 10 Started That sh*t and Was Real To The Code.

Alright,Chicago DID NOT...I fu*kIN REPEAT DID NOT START GANG BANGIN!!.Folks,G.D. Nation, Started As A Crew and Branched Out.Cali Started GangBangin When Other Crips Started Turning On Other Crips Which Lead To Them n*ggas Being Bloods Which Also "GANG BANGIN".See,Chicago Started Gangs Like New Yorl But Not GangBangin,Get Yo sh*t Rite Young'Nz.

Last edited by L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A; 09-18-2005 at 03:16 PM..

09-18-2005, 03:20 PM         #32
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A said

His Brother His A Blood Which Allows Him To Bang It,They Might Well Put His a.ss On.He Never Told The Story On How He Got Put On,So I Aint Tryin Hear The n*gga.Music Type But The Whole Gang Bang On Wax Is Plain Stupid,Ever Since This n*gga Came Out,EveryBody Wanna Be A Blood and The n*ggas That Are Blood Think They Harder Now Cause Of This n*gga.This Aint The First,Mack 10 Started That sh*t and Was Real To The Code.

Alright,Chicago DID NOT...I fu*kIN REPEAT DID NOT START GANG BANGIN!!.Folks,G.D. Nation, Started As A Crew and Branched Out.Cali Started GangBangin When Other Crips Started Turning On Other Crips Which Lead To Them n*ggas Being Bloods Which Also "GANG BANGIN".See,Chicago Started Gangs Like New Yorl But Not GangBangin,Get Yo sh*t Rite Young'Nz.
like i said, anyone who thinks game aint a real blood is an idiot

game put in work, he got stripes in compton, he k!lled mad n*ggas homie
no joke

09-18-2005, 03:25 PM         #33
P FiNgAz 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said

no joke
he k!lled madd n*ggaz?!!?!?!?

look @ this lame :wow:

what a dumbass first off game hasnt k!lled a fly...

and @ you thinkin its cool to k!ll n*ggaz

fuk outta here geek... :thumbsdow

09-18-2005, 03:26 PM         #34
SkoolYard Bully 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why do chi-town negrows try to speak about the west... SMH...
and if your "how to bang" cliff-notes was updated... you would know...
Colors don't matter anymore in LA... Crips k!ll Crips just like Bloods k!ll Bloods...

13 years ago '04        #35
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 8886 8886
 L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A said

In the Immortal Words of Alex Trebec
**Ooohh Sorry that is an incorrect answer**

Not a youngin either there bruh.
Just look it up man it's there in history and any Blood or Crip with his sense about him a tell you to.
From turf battles over colors of slips for running numbers
to the Jook Joints and gambling spots who dressed up by the color of there Zoot Suits or the feather in the cap
to whole religous aspect behind it
It's Chi-town man..hell Mid-west Actually..Detroit,Clevland and so on

blacks came from the south up North...not out West, that was for young and aspiring actors and actresses.

But like I said it's all in your history man

13 years ago '04        #36
Khazano 
space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 322 322
 *eckounltd1972* said
STOP.THIS.NOW. sh*t will not work, if you want props, upload music and videos, and unless you do that you ain't gettin' no props.

Don't forget, he can also contribute constructive/relative/mature posts to the board...that's how I got all my props.

09-18-2005, 03:27 PM         #37
SkoolYard Bully 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game nevered k!lled no niccah !!

13 years ago '04        #38
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 8886 8886
 L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A said

Uhmmm after reading your last part..what do you exactly call "Gangbangin" you mean k!lling each other?
Im confused man run it by me

09-18-2005, 03:28 PM         #39
L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said

no joke
Dawg,Come To L.A. and Tell n*ggas That sh*t,His Own Hood n*ggas Aint Got Love For Him.

Check Out The Put You On The Game Video,n*gga Drove By Hoods With A Camera In His Car To Show Off,What That Tell You....n*gga Came To My Block (Skid Row,Where It Show Bums In The Video) and n*ggas Didn't Even Know.He Aint Real,If He Was Going Ride Thru All Them Hoods He Had In The Video,He Would At Least Show Love But He Cant Cause n*ggas Aint Got Love For Him.

09-18-2005, 03:32 PM         #40
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game k!lled many many n*ggas, everyone in compton knows this

he got stripes he put in work

when asked about the tear on his face he said

"the tear means you either did a bid in prison, or k!lled someone... i never been to prison"

when asked if the number of tears represents how many you've k!lled he said

"na... you know there should be tears wrapped all the way around but we'll just stick wit that one"

stop frontin on game he one of the realest n*ggas in the game

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-18-2005 at 03:33 PM..

09-18-2005, 03:32 PM         #41
L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said
Uhmmm after reading your last part..what do you exactly call "Gangbangin" you mean k!lling each other?
Im confused man run it by me

Most Likely....Gang-Bangin.....What Those Word Mean?

When A n*gga "Bangin" On You With His "Gang",It's Plain and Simple.I Gave Chi It's Dues,It Came Up Gangs Just Like NY Did But n*ggas Fail To Realize,CHI MADE GANGS....Not The GangBangin Like Here In The West and Yes,Southern People Did Come Up To The North But After You Said That...Who Really Did Make Gangs,I Must Say Southern People After Hearing That Comment You Made.Dont Forget The KKK,n*ggas Was Getting fu*ked Up Over That Gang.

09-18-2005, 03:35 PM         #42
SkoolYard Bully 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game was a real blood... he was not/nor is he an OG... his bother was... Game was more of a pretty boy... atlease that's the word on the streets (compton, carson, watts)... SpiderLoc has way more street cred~

09-18-2005, 03:38 PM         #43
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkoolYard Bully said
Game was a real blood... he was not/nor is he an OG... his bother was... Game was more of a pretty boy... atlease that's the word on the streets (compton, carson, watts)... SpiderLoc has way more street cred~
spider loc can't even rap.... he got signed to g-unit as a weak attempt for g-unit to get some street cred in cali becuz they knew game was gonna leave

"grape street already told me you payin to run wit 'em"

- jada

09-18-2005, 03:38 PM         #44
L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkoolYard Bully said
Loc Has The Same Credi As Game......

Game Was A Pretty Boy But He Wasn't No Blood.His Brother Allow Him He To Bang For Protection Or Back Up Cause n*ggas In The Hood Use To fu*k With Him Alot.Heard He Was A bi*ch Around The Block,What Kind Of Grown a.ss Man That Label Himself A O.G. That Has A ButterFly On His Face?

09-18-2005, 03:47 PM         #45
SkoolYard Bully 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I nevered said Loc could rap...lol... but he is known in watts~

09-18-2005, 03:47 PM         #46
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A said
Loc Has The Same Credi As Game......

Game Was A Pretty Boy But He Wasn't No Blood.His Brother Allow Him He To Bang For Protection Or Back Up Cause n*ggas In The Hood Use To fu*k With Him Alot.Heard He Was A bi*ch Around The Block,What Kind Of Grown a.ss Man That Label Himself A O.G. That Has A ButterFly On His Face?
wow you're a f*g.... what does a tat have anything to do with it...

i'd rather have a butterfly tat on my face than a nose ring (pac)

get off game's d!ck, game = real blood, he put in work

and he gets love in all of cali, that's why he rolls wit no security one deep and n*ggas don't fuk wit him cuz they know his status

09-18-2005, 03:49 PM         #47
SkoolYard Bully 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only n*gga I respect (on the OG level) in the rap bizz... is Trey Dee, WC and KAM~

09-18-2005, 03:51 PM         #48
flossaphy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chicago ain't got a name for themselve so they tryin to take credit for gangbangin, ya'll sh*t will never be like L.A. or any other city in cali for that matter. Fresno got like 400 some gangs in that city alone. What chicago motherfu*kas had was gangs, just like anywhere, a gang is nothing but a organized group of people. What Cali started was Gang-Bangin, organizing a group for the sole purpose of banging on another gang, hood, set, whatever you wanna call it. Get it right bi*ches and stop going to every gang related thread and trying to "teach" something you know sh*t about.

13 years ago '04        #49
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 1102 1102
this is some real sh*t,right your a groupie if you defend some n*gga you don't know unless there is public proof of the truth! your a fu*kin fan,but it's all good!

Im from minneapolis,when i was in high school i had to do a report on gangs......I had books on vice lords gds,bloods and crips....

im not gonna go deep into it but this is truth,gang banging started in chicago and moved out west .....

but there were gangs since the early days or do you believe that gangs of new york was fabricated? it was based on real sh*t.....

it's like being born in one state but raised in another,gang banging as we know it,was birthed in the chi,but became fully developed in a area more populated = L.A.

not including the panther party?

but like i said actually banging started in chicago .....no im not some chi-town n*gga either and my fam aint from the 'go

It's MINNEAPOLIS MUTHAfu*kA [shot outs to georgia,miami{dade county} and upstate New Yitty] yea umm who i rep with!

13 years ago '04        #50
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 1102 1102
gang banging:
birthed in chicago
grew up and raised in l.a.
it's that simple

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside Cash me ousside’ girl signs $900K beauty contract, 2 years after infamo..
48 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+230online now  28
The most slappable face of 2019 :popfoh:
380 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+76online now  28
Image(s) inside Yasmina 🍑😍
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+71online now  25
Some niggas lucky
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+40online now  16
Video inside HBO Prison Movie O.G. Starring Jeffrey Wright
56 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+26online now  12
Image(s) inside Jan 18 - Miami Hotel Dishwasher Forced to Work Sundays Awarded $21 Mil..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Leslie Jones Attacks Jason Reitman’s ‘Ghostbusters’ Sequel
134 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Hoodrich pablo juan posts picture on the gram