squad up!

"GAME" TRUE BLOOD?

most viewed right now
16 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
26 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '05        #1
6099 page views
133 comments

caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$975 | Props total: 114 114
"GAME" TRUE BLOOD?

IN THE CITY WHERE GANGBANGIN ORINGINATED, WE TAKE THIS sh*t SERIOUS. TO ME GAME THINKS THIS SHI IS A GAME, AND JUS GANG BANGS FOR PUBLICITY. TAKE DIPSET FOR INSTANCE, IF THEY CAME OUT WEST AND HAD A RUN IN WITH THE NOTORIOUS GRAPE ST. WATTS CRIP GANG, GAME AND HIS BOYS WOULD NOT GET INVOLVED BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT GANG BANGIN IS TIL death AND NIAZ AINT PLAYIN. THIS NOT A GAME, GAME STICK 2 MUSIC. PROP ME AND I'LL PROP BACK CUZZ image

133 comments for ""GAME" TRUE BLOOD?"
 09-18-2005, 11:01 AM         #2
Snoop0o7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at "true" blood

n*gga if he say he gangbanged than what can we do? u saw the dvd, sh*t was real to me. and his brother is known throughout the streets. how the fu*k does he gang bang for publicity? lol you said that as if he still has since hes been a rapper. spider is from grape st. and he used to fu*k wit game till 50 pretty much pressured him to stay away and diss him, and u know spider and his brother " big spider " are known well throughout the streets too. take it for what it is.

13 years ago '04        #3
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,315 | Props total: 8023 8023
 caliblacc said
IN THE CITY WHERE GANGBANGIN ORINGINATED, WE TAKE THIS sh*t SERIOUS. TO ME GAME THINKS THIS SHI IS A GAME, AND JUS GANG BANGS FOR PUBLICITY. TAKE DIPSET FOR INSTANCE, IF THEY CAME OUT WEST AND HAD A RUN IN WITH THE NOTORIOUS GRAPE ST. WATTS CRIP GANG, GAME AND HIS BOYS WOULD NOT GET INVOLVED BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT GANG BANGIN IS TIL death AND NIAZ AINT PLAYIN. THIS NOT A GAME, GAME STICK 2 MUSIC. PROP ME AND I'LL PROP BACK CUZZ

Well Gangbanging with the Bloods actually started in CHicago.But I do feel what your saying (even though I don't bang any thing otherthan pink pu**y ya know?!)

09-18-2005, 11:05 AM         #4
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares
game sucks balls

09-18-2005, 11:09 AM         #5
Snoop0o7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 n2deep said
who cares
game sucks balls
your from arizona.

and make aliases and pretend your a girl.

thats what the admin at rap sheeet said. smh at you.

13 years ago '05        #6
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,295 | Props total: 21 21
 caliblacc said
PROP ME AND I'LL PROP BACK CUZZ
STOP.THIS.NOW. sh*t will not work, if you want props, upload music and videos, and unless you do that you ain't gettin' no props.

09-18-2005, 11:49 AM         #7
562crip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats Funy Is How Game Got Cyssero Claming Piru Now ah man i cant see how these n*ggas jus start claimin somethin they know nothin about...game aint no gangster that n*gga aint did sh*t in his entire life but get shot over some stress weed like a idiot

13 years ago '05        #8
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,433 | Props total: 263 263
Too bad Gangbangin Didnt originate IN LA...it was chicago Chicago- Folk and People Nations- Crips n bloods is offspring from them two..., Crip was started by a dude from Lousiana.....Yea..U bang...dont even know ur gang history...E-thug ....i dont even bang adn know more than u

Last edited by Afnorth123; 09-18-2005 at 01:03 PM..

09-18-2005, 12:46 PM         #9
Dago Pee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no this guy is a fake g, and this face show that

09-18-2005, 12:58 PM         #10
SAUCYSLIMM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 caliblacc said
IN THE CITY WHERE GANGBANGIN ORINGINATED, WE TAKE THIS sh*t SERIOUS. TO ME GAME THINKS THIS SHI IS A GAME, AND JUS GANG BANGS FOR PUBLICITY. TAKE DIPSET FOR INSTANCE, IF THEY CAME OUT WEST AND HAD A RUN IN WITH THE NOTORIOUS GRAPE ST. WATTS CRIP GANG, GAME AND HIS BOYS WOULD NOT GET INVOLVED BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT GANG BANGIN IS TIL death AND NIAZ AINT PLAYIN. THIS NOT A GAME, GAME STICK 2 MUSIC. PROP ME AND I'LL PROP BACK CUZZ
You just made yourself sound like a retard.

09-18-2005, 12:59 PM         #11
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you're an idiot if you don't know game is a real blood

09-18-2005, 01:00 PM         #12
Big Puni$her 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game is a real blood, him and I peeled some n*ggaz a few years back.

Game stays around here a lil he come and does his thang.

13 years ago '04        #13
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,906 | Props total: 89 89
 caliblacc said
PROP ME AND I'LL PROP BACK CUZZ
after all the sh*t u said, u had to end with this ^^^

13 years ago '04        #14
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,571 | Props total: 5151 5151
I don't care if he's a real blood or not...don't have ANY effect on his music to me...and Gangbanging started in chicago...before you TRY to drop knowledge know what your talking bout...

09-18-2005, 01:13 PM         #15
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said
I don't care if he's a real blood or not...don't have ANY effect on his music to me...and Gangbanging started in chicago...before you TRY to drop knowledge know what your talking bout...
yea when LA n*ggas cliam gangbangin started there they mean where it really blew up and took over, and everyone knows that was cali where the sh*t just spread like wildfire

"I love new york, but gangbangin that's LA sh*t"

~ Game

13 years ago '04        #16
space
space
Yeah it spread in CALI cuz they talk about it more...but it STARTED HERE...we been banging in Chicago since the early 20's....read a history book if you didn't know

Last edited by Da Ill One; 09-18-2005 at 01:16 PM..

09-18-2005, 01:24 PM         #17
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at all the chicago n*ggas getting their feelings hurt whenever somebody mentions gangbangin w/ L.A.. yall are the first n*ggas to show up in the thread NO NO NO GANGBANGIN STARTED IN CHICAGO!! get the fu*k outta here it doesnt matter but when anyone thinks of gangbangin they gonna think L.A. not u fu*ks so the the fu*k up.

09-18-2005, 01:25 PM         #18
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said
Yeah it spread in CALI cuz they talk about it more...but it STARTED HERE...we been banging in Chicago since the early 20's....read a history book if you didn't know
how the fu*k are you gonna say "WE"

what the fu*k. thats the problem with some of yall. you werent even thought of in 1920 get the fu*k outta here gangbangin doesnt include you unless you were one of the ones who helped originate it.

GANGBANGIN = L.A. sh*t

period.

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-18-2005 at 01:26 PM..

13 years ago '04        #19
space
space
noone is getting their feelings hurt...but NY people are the first ones to say "WE" invented hiphop and rap and hip-hop and rap orginiated here and so on and so forth...so chicago just wants to keep the record straight...WE as a city invented gangbanging...LA made is popular...but WE invented it...so shut the fu*k up...if you don't know what you are talking bout

09-18-2005, 01:32 PM         #20
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said
noone is getting their feelings hurt...but NY people are the first ones to say "WE" invented hiphop and rap and hip-hop and rap orginiated here and so on and so forth...so chicago just wants to keep the record straight...WE as a city invented gangbanging...LA made is popular...but WE invented it...so shut the fu*k up...if you don't know what you are talking bout
nobody gives a fu*k about chicago. enough said. i dont give a fu*k who invented it, it will always be right for gangbangin to be labled as L.A. sh*t. lil n*gga.

09-18-2005, 01:35 PM         #21
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said
Game brother is a real blood..Game just follows suit and he's the one to get everbody out the hood..he feeds them n*ggas..Game could have some real stripes

but I find it hard to believe that one year he was on Change of Heart..then the next year he's a PIRU Blood..but then again anybody can be a blood and a crip..so ahhhh
one year on change of heart then next year hes a blood? game was 17 when he went on that show. hes like 26 now.

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-18-2005 at 01:35 PM..

09-18-2005, 01:42 PM         #22
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said
Game brother is a real blood..Game just follows suit and he's the one to get everbody out the hood..he feeds them n*ggas..Game could have some real stripes

but I find it hard to believe that one year he was on Change of Heart..then the next year he's a PIRU Blood..but then again anybody can be a blood and a crip..so ahhhh
you're retarded homie, game was 17 when he went on that show, and he even said himself he didn't start bangin until his senior year in highschool, therefor he went on the show for money becuz he was broke when he was 17, then when he was in college he started hustlin and got kicked out and kept hustlin and basically became from drug dealin, stop speakin on sh*t u know nuttin about, and stop believin everything out of 50's mouth

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-18-2005 at 01:42 PM..

09-18-2005, 01:54 PM         #23
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said
Yall believe anything Game will tell you

Change of Heart don't put no teenagers on the show..period.. that was a lie
that's the same bullsh*t that Eminem said when he droped those racist tapes.. say you did something when you was real young so the audience won't look down on you so bad since it was yearrrrrrrrs ago

don't yall remember that Game was the same n*gga who lied about his age when he first came out and then some cat from Compton exposed Game heavily and Game only admitted to his age cuz his ppl thought it would be a good idea if they said he was younger..n*gga got too many strikes against him

don't matter if the dude was 17..yall think that sh*t gangsta joining the bloods when you're in ur 20's?? fu*k OUTTA HERE..lmao
you're a fukin idiot son, where do those dating show people find people to go on the show?? CLUBS!! game had a fake id and was in a club and they just walked up on him and asked him and his bi*ch if they wanted to go on the show for money, who wouldn't?? and yes game was 17, also game never lied about his age, stop makin sh*t up you dumb groupie

like i said game was in the bloods since he was young, he just never banged, his brother didn't want him to, but then when game was a senior in higschool his brother knew he couldn't keep him out of it, you're an idiot if you don't know game is a real blood how u think he got that tear? he k!lled a lot more than 1 n*gga dawg

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-18-2005 at 01:55 PM..

13 years ago '04        #24
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,315 | Props total: 8023 8023
 WOWINMASEVOICE said
nobody gives a fu*k about chicago. enough said. i dont give a fu*k who invented it, it will always be right for gangbangin to be labled as L.A. sh*t. lil n*gga.

you seem like you proud of that label
and LOL cause you think no one thinks about a city because of "bangin".
And as you see only the uninformed thinks it started in LA..cause I ain't from Chicago and I don't bang and I know that.
Along with a ton of other people who awoke for that part in American History class.

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 09-18-2005 at 01:59 PM..

09-18-2005, 02:01 PM         #25
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said

you seem like you proud of that label
and LOL cause you think no one thinks about a city because of "bangin".
And as you see only the uninformed thinks it started in LA..cause I ain't from Chicago and I don't bang and I know that.
Along with a ton of other people who awoke for that part in American History class.
seem proud of the label?

im not even from L.A. you dumb fu*k

09-18-2005, 02:05 PM         #26
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can't even discuss anything wit these dumbass groupies

game was 17 end of story, he never lied about his age end of story

stop makin sh*t up seriously you sound exactly like 50 or whoo kid

"yo on the anger management tour we gonna show the change of heart pic bla bla we gonna get at game at the anger managerment tour don't worry"

and they didn't do a goddamn thing, nuff said g-unit = biggest liars in the industry

09-18-2005, 02:07 PM         #27
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said
i can't even discuss anything wit these dumbass groupies

game was 17 end of story, he never lied about his age end of story

stop makin sh*t up seriously you sound exactly like 50 or whoo kid

"yo on the anger management tour we gonna show the change of heart pic bla bla we gonna get at game at the anger managerment tour don't worry"

and they didn't do a goddamn thing, nuff said g-unit = biggest liars in the industry
lmao they even claimed they were gonna show game's stripper video on tour. . yukmouth said the same and what happend, nobody ever came up with that. at haters trying to k!ll a n*gga's character, just goes to show g-unot is jealous of game. fu*k em all.

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-18-2005 at 02:08 PM..

09-18-2005, 02:08 PM         #28
P FiNgAz 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wowinmasevoice and hipnotik is either the same person or boyfreinds.. sh*ts disgusting.. :thumbsdow

09-18-2005, 02:09 PM         #29
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P FiNgAz 954 said
wowinmasevoice and hipnotik is either the same person or boyfreinds.. sh*ts disgusting.. :thumbsdow
your from the south. enough said.

take a timeout and wash ya a.ss for once. yall n*ggas is dirty.

09-18-2005, 02:10 PM         #30
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said
exactly..I been saying that..these n*ggas have a asthma attack if u talk about there baby

I don't give a fu*k about that Change of Heart n*gga

I like Blind Date better neway..fu*k yall
ahahaha at this f*g**t u pu**y. fu*ken g-unot groupie!

Home      

top in section
online now  24
8 comments
top in news
top in section
online now  24
17 comments
top in sports
most viewed right now
online now  25
110 comments
top in thotties

most viewed right now
online now  25
Video inside Hottest Chiropractic Adjustment Compilation Ever Remastered
76 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  24
Fitted cap legend "Papoose" wearing 2 piece man weave???
59 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Xbox response for PlayStation classic
117 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside OBH rapper Skinny on the Run for MURDER gives Live update from UHAUL tr..
117 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside The iPhone XR gets unequivocally ethered
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  6
Sep 20 - China has the ultimate weapon in trade war with US weapon
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside Joe Budden Said Diddy Told Him Eminem Is Going To Be "Handled" & His MG..
252 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Does The Avengers 4 Director Set Photo Reveal The Title?
25 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy