"GAME" TRUE BLOOD?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Gilbert Arenas racks up another victory for the #HOH2K16 movement
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel:There's No Beef Between Me & Game,I Was There To Write Rhy..
154 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #1
5573 pageviews
133 comments

caliblacc 
space
space
$905 | Props total: 18 18
"GAME" TRUE BLOOD?

IN THE CITY WHERE GANGBANGIN ORINGINATED, WE TAKE THIS sh*t SERIOUS. TO ME GAME THINKS THIS SHI IS A GAME, AND JUS GANG BANGS FOR PUBLICITY. TAKE DIPSET FOR INSTANCE, IF THEY CAME OUT WEST AND HAD A RUN IN WITH THE NOTORIOUS GRAPE ST. WATTS CRIP GANG, GAME AND HIS BOYS WOULD NOT GET INVOLVED BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT GANG BANGIN IS TIL death AND NIAZ AINT PLAYIN. THIS NOT A GAME, GAME STICK 2 MUSIC. PROP ME AND I'LL PROP BACK CUZZ image

133 comments for ""GAME" TRUE BLOOD?"

09-18-2005, 11:01 AM         #2
Snoop0o7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at "true" blood

n*gga if he say he gangbanged than what can we do? u saw the dvd, sh*t was real to me. and his brother is known throughout the streets. how the fu*k does he gang bang for publicity? lol you said that as if he still has since hes been a rapper. spider is from grape st. and he used to fu*k wit game till 50 pretty much pressured him to stay away and diss him, and u know spider and his brother " big spider " are known well throughout the streets too. take it for what it is.
 11 years ago '04        #3
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$14,458 | Props total: 3015 3015
 caliblacc said:
IN THE CITY WHERE GANGBANGIN ORINGINATED, WE TAKE THIS sh*t SERIOUS. TO ME GAME THINKS THIS SHI IS A GAME, AND JUS GANG BANGS FOR PUBLICITY. TAKE DIPSET FOR INSTANCE, IF THEY CAME OUT WEST AND HAD A RUN IN WITH THE NOTORIOUS GRAPE ST. WATTS CRIP GANG, GAME AND HIS BOYS WOULD NOT GET INVOLVED BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT GANG BANGIN IS TIL death AND NIAZ AINT PLAYIN. THIS NOT A GAME, GAME STICK 2 MUSIC. PROP ME AND I'LL PROP BACK CUZZ

Well Gangbanging with the Bloods actually started in CHicago.But I do feel what your saying (even though I don't bang any thing otherthan pink pu**y ya know?!)
 09-18-2005, 11:05 AM         #4
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares
game sucks balls
 09-18-2005, 11:09 AM         #5
Snoop0o7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 n2deep said:
who cares
game sucks balls
your from arizona.

and make aliases and pretend your a girl.

thats what the admin at rap sheeet said. smh at you.
 11 years ago '05        #6
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,300 | Props total: 8 8
 caliblacc said:
PROP ME AND I'LL PROP BACK CUZZ
STOP.THIS.NOW. sh*t will not work, if you want props, upload music and videos, and unless you do that you ain't gettin' no props.
 09-18-2005, 11:49 AM         #7
562crip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats Funy Is How Game Got Cyssero Claming Piru Now ah man i cant see how these n*ggas jus start claimin somethin they know nothin about...game aint no gangster that n*gga aint did sh*t in his entire life but get shot over some stress weed like a idiot
 11 years ago '05        #8
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,334 | Props total: 16 16
Too bad Gangbangin Didnt originate IN LA...it was chicago Chicago- Folk and People Nations- Crips n bloods is offspring from them two..., Crip was started by a dude from Lousiana.....Yea..U bang...dont even know ur gang history...E-thug ....i dont even bang adn know more than u

Last edited by Afnorth123; 09-18-2005 at 01:03 PM..
 09-18-2005, 12:46 PM         #9
Dago Pee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no this guy is a fake g, and this face show that
 11 years ago '04        #10
SAUCYSLIMM 
space
space
$2,536 | Props total: 0 0
 caliblacc said:
IN THE CITY WHERE GANGBANGIN ORINGINATED, WE TAKE THIS sh*t SERIOUS. TO ME GAME THINKS THIS SHI IS A GAME, AND JUS GANG BANGS FOR PUBLICITY. TAKE DIPSET FOR INSTANCE, IF THEY CAME OUT WEST AND HAD A RUN IN WITH THE NOTORIOUS GRAPE ST. WATTS CRIP GANG, GAME AND HIS BOYS WOULD NOT GET INVOLVED BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT GANG BANGIN IS TIL death AND NIAZ AINT PLAYIN. THIS NOT A GAME, GAME STICK 2 MUSIC. PROP ME AND I'LL PROP BACK CUZZ
You just made yourself sound like a retard.
 09-18-2005, 12:59 PM         #11
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you're an idiot if you don't know game is a real blood
 09-18-2005, 01:00 PM         #12
Big Puni$her 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game is a real blood, him and I peeled some n*ggaz a few years back.

Game stays around here a lil he come and does his thang.
 11 years ago '04        #13
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,837 | Props total: 17 17
 caliblacc said:
PROP ME AND I'LL PROP BACK CUZZ
after all the sh*t u said, u had to end with this ^^^
 11 years ago '04        #14
Da Ill One|M 4591 heat pts4591
space
space
$45,298 | Props total: 4447 4447
I don't care if he's a real blood or not...don't have ANY effect on his music to me...and Gangbanging started in chicago...before you TRY to drop knowledge know what your talking bout...
 09-18-2005, 01:13 PM         #15
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
I don't care if he's a real blood or not...don't have ANY effect on his music to me...and Gangbanging started in chicago...before you TRY to drop knowledge know what your talking bout...
yea when LA n*ggas cliam gangbangin started there they mean where it really blew up and took over, and everyone knows that was cali where the sh*t just spread like wildfire

"I love new york, but gangbangin that's LA sh*t"

~ Game
 11 years ago '04        #16
space
space
Yeah it spread in CALI cuz they talk about it more...but it STARTED HERE...we been banging in Chicago since the early 20's....read a history book if you didn't know

Last edited by Da Ill One; 09-18-2005 at 01:16 PM..
 09-18-2005, 01:24 PM         #17
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at all the chicago n*ggas getting their feelings hurt whenever somebody mentions gangbangin w/ L.A.. yall are the first n*ggas to show up in the thread NO NO NO GANGBANGIN STARTED IN CHICAGO!! get the fu*k outta here it doesnt matter but when anyone thinks of gangbangin they gonna think L.A. not u fu*ks so the the fu*k up.
 09-18-2005, 01:25 PM         #18
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Yeah it spread in CALI cuz they talk about it more...but it STARTED HERE...we been banging in Chicago since the early 20's....read a history book if you didn't know
how the fu*k are you gonna say "WE"

what the fu*k. thats the problem with some of yall. you werent even thought of in 1920 get the fu*k outta here gangbangin doesnt include you unless you were one of the ones who helped originate it.

GANGBANGIN = L.A. sh*t

period.

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-18-2005 at 01:26 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #19
space
space
noone is getting their feelings hurt...but NY people are the first ones to say "WE" invented hiphop and rap and hip-hop and rap orginiated here and so on and so forth...so chicago just wants to keep the record straight...WE as a city invented gangbanging...LA made is popular...but WE invented it...so shut the fu*k up...if you don't know what you are talking bout
 09-18-2005, 01:32 PM         #20
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
noone is getting their feelings hurt...but NY people are the first ones to say "WE" invented hiphop and rap and hip-hop and rap orginiated here and so on and so forth...so chicago just wants to keep the record straight...WE as a city invented gangbanging...LA made is popular...but WE invented it...so shut the fu*k up...if you don't know what you are talking bout
nobody gives a fu*k about chicago. enough said. i dont give a fu*k who invented it, it will always be right for gangbangin to be labled as L.A. sh*t. lil n*gga.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I thought French didnt take the birds shopping
27 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
61 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
63 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
41 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
239 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
175 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fif's Bullet Catcher "Monster" Stays In The Cut!
156 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy