Who's better? 50 cent or Game?? vote

most viewed right now
 257
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
301 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 205
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
147 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 113
 Image(s) inside GAME in baltimore telling chino and meeky mouse to hold this L
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside Drake approves of the game riding round in philly
39 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who's Musically More Talented?
50 Cent 89 44.72%
The Game 110 55.28%
Voters: 199. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #141
ohsnapitzblak 
space
space
space
$82 | Props total: 0 0
whats the point of having a poll, if your gonna talk sh*t about one person(that being 50 cent) the entire thread. Game d!ckriders are becoming bigger a**holes then 50 cent riders, nowadays.

50 cent is a better artist then game

and believe me i have plenty of proof.
 11 years ago '04        #142
illsoul440 
space
avatar space
space
$2,802 | Props total: 829 829
sh*t i aint no rapper d!ck rider.. i could care less.. im just speakin my mind.

50 cent is a better artist wise, but if game steps it up, and build his foundation how 50 built g-unit hes gonna take over, ya fail to realize game is young and he aint been rhyming long, all them other n*ggas been rhymen since they was kids all they life...

best rapper ever (Big Punisher)

to quote pun it went like this.. " to tha 50 cent rapper very funny get ya nut off//
cause in real life, u dont know? ill blow ya motha
fu*ken head off//

that wat pun said, in response to 50s how to rob track.. he lucky pun died, pun aint fat joe.. he woulda bi*ch slapped 50.
 11 years ago '04        #143
Bigmiketruth 
space
avatar space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
Musically Talented? 50, easy... just look at how he knows how to sell

Rappin? 50, game is better than what 50 puts out, but hes not at "Guess Who's Back" 50's level..

As men, they both are a.ss, 50 is full of himself and Game is the most flip-floppin dude ever....
 11 years ago '05        #144
ohsnapitzblak 
space
space
space
$82 | Props total: 0 0
lmao hipnotik giving me a bad rep

your a pu**y, can't even be a man and respond just cuz i don't agree with your d!ckriding opinion


Last edited by ohsnapitzblak; 09-17-2005 at 03:38 PM..
 09-17-2005, 03:39 PM         #145
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
personally i like game but why does there always have to be a comparsion between rappers. Why can't ppl like who they want and not get BAD REP or made run of cause they feel a rapper that others dont. Mostly every1 here likes nas and not 50. If u like 50 good dude puts out good music...If u like nas and like to see back and vibe to his lyrics them good. I think Game is a notch above 50 lyrically but he's songs arent as good as 50's I think but thats just one opinion.
 09-17-2005, 03:44 PM         #146
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ohsnapitzblak said:
lmao hipnotik giving me a bad rep

your a pu**y, can't even be a man and respond just cuz i don't agree with your d!ckriding opinion
i said it 100 times in this thread, anyone who thinks 50 cent is better than game is either a g-unit groupie/d!ckrider, or a game hater, becuz game is one of the best in the game right now, n*ggas aint fukin wit him, and 50 cent is one of the worst in the industry right now, n*ggas who aren't even goin gold could destroy 50, he so wack it aint even funny, anyone who voted for 50 is a homo in my opinion...

sayin 50 cent is better than game, is like sayin 50 is better than jadakiss

it's just plain retarded

4321, atothek, backMJPIP2333, beast, Bigmiketruth, BreadNButta, BurninLz, clarence1986, Clipze, crookD, dondatta, doubleg26, Father Aftermath, g0tt1, Graphic, gunitsoldier856, HaRLeM-WorLd, HipnotizE, Holiday Styles, InMyBBoyStance, Jamaro85, jdawgkemp, kentucky1.0, KGBtown31, kheopz, kreepyjay34, kukkudo, master_T, mcnasty81, model_chic, Nemisis2k5, NoneyaB, ohsnapitzblak, ONEANDONLYJOJO, P FiNgAz 954, pacemveli250, Peter Griffin, Peterparker, QBKinG, Reeferman420, sabutai1, Saucenah, sauce_3, silva_20001, sirhc2077, Skrewface, smack50, sparta-ent, STATlanta2006, stephenpo, STL314, Strider, Stupendamatic, sunniemir, The VeNoM, thekingpin2004, therealmtg, titan2k2, tntitan, trap star 101, Twista2k4uk, YARKONE

^^ all game haters/g-unit groupies = fukin homos ^^
 11 years ago '05        #147
ohsnapitzblak 
space
space
space
$82 | Props total: 0 0
 HipnotiK said:
i said it 100 times in this thread, anyone who thinks 50 cent is better than game is either a g-unit groupie/d!ckrider, or a game hater, becuz game is one of the best in the game right now, n*ggas aint fukin wit him, and 50 cent is one of the worst in the industry right now, n*ggas who aren't even goin gold could destroy 50, he so wack it aint even funny, anyone who voted for 50 is a homo in my opinion...

sayin 50 cent is better than game, is like sayin 50 is better than jadakiss

it's just plain retarded

4321, atothek, backMJPIP2333, beast, Bigmiketruth, BreadNButta, BurninLz, clarence1986, Clipze, crookD, dondatta, doubleg26, Father Aftermath, g0tt1, Graphic, gunitsoldier856, HaRLeM-WorLd, HipnotizE, Holiday Styles, InMyBBoyStance, Jamaro85, jdawgkemp, kentucky1.0, KGBtown31, kheopz, kreepyjay34, kukkudo, master_T, mcnasty81, model_chic, Nemisis2k5, NoneyaB, ohsnapitzblak, ONEANDONLYJOJO, P FiNgAz 954, pacemveli250, Peter Griffin, Peterparker, QBKinG, Reeferman420, sabutai1, Saucenah, sauce_3, silva_20001, sirhc2077, Skrewface, smack50, sparta-ent, STATlanta2006, stephenpo, STL314, Strider, Stupendamatic, sunniemir, The VeNoM, thekingpin2004, therealmtg, titan2k2, tntitan, trap star 101, Twista2k4uk, YARKONE

^^ all game haters/g-unit groupies = fukin homos ^^

THIS COMING FROM A MAN WHO HAS THE GAME AS HIS AVATAR

AND SAYS 50 DIDN'T CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING to THE GAME BEING FAMOUS

as i recall

how we do
hate it or love it

50 made both these songs famous. 50 is the REASON people know game. Wow you are such a hater/d!ckrider. 50 isn't my favorite artist. G-unit I admit sucks balls. I'm an underground head if anything.. Game isn't that good. He owes everything to dre,eminem and 50 cent. Admit It. Stop riding him. Game lyrically is name drop after name drop. Mentions the same 10 people each song and forms a verse.


Last edited by ohsnapitzblak; 09-17-2005 at 03:49 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #148
Skilllz 
space
avatar space
space
$6,709 | Props total: 388 388
 HipnotiK said:
not true, snoop was better on the hook, and 50 didn't make sh*t, like i always say...

reason why eminem sold = dre

reason why 50 cent sold = dre/eminem

reason why game sold = dre/eminem

50 had nuttin to do with it

he helped on 3 songs by singing the hooks wow what a help
Those 3 fu*king songs defined Game, whether you like to admit it or not, 50's the reason of his success. All his singles had 50. So please get off Game's d!ck for one second.
 11 years ago '04        #149
goodi 
space
avatar space
space
$461 | Props total: 30 30
i voted 50 cause he makes those hits.50 wrote all of games singles,flamers suck my c*ck


Last edited by goodi; 09-17-2005 at 03:51 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #150
caliblacc 
space
avatar space
space
$905 | Props total: 18 18
 fu*k MIKE JONES said:
game is a 1-hit wonder
the mcdonalds theme song > gunit
GAME WILL BE A REGULAR RAPPER, WITH A SMALL FAN BASE NEXT YEAR. HIS HEAD IS TO BIG. HE THINKS HE IS THE WESTCOAST. HE NEEDS TO RESPECT WHO THE G'S OF THE WESTCOAST ARE. SNOOP, CUBE, WC ETC. PROP ME AND I'LL PROP U BIZZACC CUZZIN
 09-17-2005, 03:57 PM         #151
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilllz said:
Those 3 fu*king songs defined Game, whether you like to admit it or not, 50's the reason of his success. All his singles had 50. So please get off Game's d!ck for one second.
stupiest sh*t i ever read, game could have came out wit dreams as his first single, put you on the game as his second, like father like son, sh*t he could have picked any songs from the doc without 50 on it and made it a single and the documentary would still sell JUST AS MUCH as it did with 50 on the first 2 singles

higher = could have been a single
put you on the game = could have been the 1st/2nd single
like father like son = amazin song, could have been a single
Don't Need Your Love = faith evans, could have been great single
Church For Thugs - song was crack, could have been a single
Start From Scratch - song was deep, could have been a single
The Documentary - song is crazy, could have been a single
No More Fun And Games - song is crack, could have been a single
We Ain't - song is insane, eminem, could have been a single
Where I'm From - nate dogg, could have been a single
Special - nate dogg, could have been a single
Don't Worry- crack, could have been a single

all you dumbasses sayin "50 was on his first 2 singles"

why do you think that was?? you think game wanted him to be?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOo

50 cent controlled which song got chosen as singles,

50 said it himself "i didn't want higher as the first single, bla bla"

50 cent made himself be on the first 2 singles, becuz he is a homo that doesn't want anyone to shine except him... nuff said
 09-17-2005, 03:57 PM         #152
TimmyGunz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they both sucks
 09-17-2005, 04:17 PM         #153
Fire Frenzy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn I've never seen a thread that has the same guys postin so many times in the same day...GO OUTSIDE n*ggaS!
 11 years ago '04        #154
goodi 
space
avatar space
space
$461 | Props total: 30 30
Hipnotik ,get off of Games Nuts given me hate cause i spoke my mind about your boyfriend.


Last edited by goodi; 09-17-2005 at 06:02 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #155
habib 
space
space
space
$720 | Props total: 0 0
game is a lot better lyrically, 50 just doesnt offer the same appeal to me
 11 years ago '04        #156
gunit4life 
space
avatar space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 0 0
i voted 50cent

50 been grindin since the late 90's
Power Of The Dollar(classic sh*t)
Get Rich Or Die Tryin(classic sh*t)
damn i shouldnt even have to continue, cause any rapper after there first debut usually flops.

still wanna know why 50 is better
Westside track, snoop sounds gay on the hook, 50 done took that one over easy

50 k!lls game on how we do
50 k!lls game on hate it or love it.

game says eazy e in nearly every song.

and my fav track that he has done which is Dreams, its basically the beat that took me first so u could of gave anyone that beat and they would have tor it up.

50 cent > game

50 is more versatile, game is jus same ol game boring a.ss game who cares game.


Last edited by gunit4life; 09-17-2005 at 06:45 PM..
 09-17-2005, 06:50 PM         #157
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gunit4life said:
i voted 50cent

50 been grindin since the late 90's
Power Of The Dollar(classic sh*t)
Get Rich Or Die Tryin(classic sh*t)
damn i shouldnt even have to continue, cause any rapper after there first debut usually flops.

still wanna know why 50 is better
Westside track, snoop sounds gay on the hook, 50 done took that one over easy

50 k!lls game on how we do
50 k!lls game on hate it or love it.

game says eazy e in nearly every song.

and my fav track that he has done which is Dreams, its basically the beat that took me first so u could of gave anyone that beat and they would have tor it up.

50 cent > game

50 is more versatile, game is jus same ol game boring a.ss game who cares game.
look at your name, and shut the fu*k up.
 11 years ago '05        #158
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$10,105 | Props total: 0 0
 goodi said:
Hipnotik ,get off of Games Nuts given me hate cause i spoke my mind about your boyfriend.
wow who looks like the groupie now, givin hate is lame as fu*k
 09-17-2005, 06:55 PM         #159
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goodi said:
Hipnotik ,get off of Games Nuts given me hate cause i spoke my mind about your boyfriend.
lol at 'spoke your mind'
you have a fu*ken 50 cent avy
you fu*ken groupie.
 11 years ago '05        #160
clarence1986 
space
avatar space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 3 3
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
lol at 'spoke your mind'
you have a fu*ken 50 cent avy
you fu*ken groupie.
You are automatically gay until you change your avy
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
50 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
120 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Article inside New & What's Leaving Netflix: October 2016
46 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 32
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
74 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
212 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Kurt Angle 'took 65 Vicodin a day' at height of issues
108 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Disconnect for Free
55 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy