Who's better? 50 cent or Game?? vote

most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball INSANE Highlights vs Suns 29 Pts, 11 Reb, 9 Ast
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Foursquare data reveals the most popular fast-food chain in every stat..
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cute chick at my crib Halloween costume
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kyrie Irving's response to a fan asking him WHERE'S LEBRON? - "SUCK MY D***"
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's Musically More Talented?
50 Cent 89 44.72%
The Game 110 55.28%
Voters: 199. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-17-2005, 05:03 AM         #121
indian_thug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like game a bit....but he does'nt come correct on some songs.....50's got a better flow.....2 yrs down the line i bet ya nobody will remmmember game..and 50 makes the best club music THAT MAKES ALL THE CLUB BOYS GO CRAZYYYYY
 12 years ago '04        #122
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,312 | Props total: 11 11
Game...but i did like some of 50/gunits older tracks with mobb deep

Bump that etc..
 09-17-2005, 05:12 AM         #123
g-mix  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
have u got the game and snoop version without a dj
 09-17-2005, 05:12 AM         #124
exilest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 indian_thug said:
50 makes the best club music THAT MAKES ALL THE CLUB BOYS GO CRAZYYYYY

that would be just you bud

Last edited by exilest; 09-17-2005 at 05:13 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #125
BreadNButta 127 heat pts127
space
space
$1,116 | Props total: 7 7
I voted for 50 because he made The Game what he is today. That westside story joint would not have been as hot if 50 wasnt on the hook. Plus 50 biz wise is a genious, he know how to get that money. The Game needs to focus more on his music instead of making them G-Unot songs. And you cant say that the doc was better than everything 50 made. I would have say power of the dollar and get rich or die trying was way betta than the doc. Real talk.
 09-17-2005, 03:02 PM         #126
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BreadNButta said:
I voted for 50 because he made The Game what he is today. That westside story joint would not have been as hot if 50 wasnt on the hook. Plus 50 biz wise is a genious, he know how to get that money. The Game needs to focus more on his music instead of making them G-Unot songs. And you cant say that the doc was better than everything 50 made. I would have say power of the dollar and get rich or die trying was way betta than the doc. Real talk.
not true, snoop was better on the hook, and 50 didn't make sh*t, like i always say...

reason why eminem sold = dre

reason why 50 cent sold = dre/eminem

reason why game sold = dre/eminem

50 had nuttin to do with it

he helped on 3 songs by singing the hooks wow what a help
 12 years ago '04        #127
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,068 | Props total: 1568 1568
hypnotik i see ur a big game fan, but your also a big 50 cent hater, admit it.

but in my opinion i think ur right game is one of D best in the game right now, cant no one say game is garbage, if you know hip hop and you listen to lyrics and word play, youd reconize game. tha kid is nice with his, hands down.

as for him being better than 50, i cant say, 50 is a great song writer, game really hasnt wrote alot of songs, but he k!lls all his verses. if game cant step it up in a way here he can create music how 50 does.. than Game is gonna take over .. it gonna be game over.

for one his image sells records.. second he got respect in the game by the so-called other real n*ggas like d block and them..

hes not on 50's level, yet.. dont forget he only been rapping for like 3 or 4 years.
 12 years ago '04        #128
illsoul440 
space
space
and another thing, cant no one say he aint gangsta, cuz ya seen the documentary.. and he's puttin blood back on the map.. so ya really cant say he fake.. his brother runs piru..

i aint into no gang sh*t, but im just sayen
 09-17-2005, 03:23 PM         #129
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illsoul440 said:
hypnotik i see ur a big game fan, but your also a big 50 cent hater, admit it.

but in my opinion i think ur right game is one of D best in the game right now, cant no one say game is garbage, if you know hip hop and you listen to lyrics and word play, youd reconize game. tha kid is nice with his, hands down.

as for him being better than 50, i cant say, 50 is a great song writer, game really hasnt wrote alot of songs, but he k!lls all his verses. if game cant step it up in a way here he can create music how 50 does.. than Game is gonna take over .. it gonna be game over.

for one his image sells records.. second he got respect in the game by the so-called other real n*ggas like d block and them..

hes not on 50's level, yet.. dont forget he only been rapping for like 3 or 4 years.
yea but in my opinion 50 cent is one of the worst rappers in the game, and i useds to be a 50 fan, he USED to be crack, but now he is butt crack, i can't even listen to his sh*t, it's just pure garbage, and as far as writing i'll quote game "n*gga i got hooks, 50 aint write sh*t i got hooks like kareem n*gga"
 09-17-2005, 03:23 PM         #130
ohsnapitzblak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats the point of having a poll, if your gonna talk sh*t about one person(that being 50 cent) the entire thread. Game d!ckriders are becoming bigger a**holes then 50 cent riders, nowadays.

50 cent is a better artist then game

and believe me i have plenty of proof.
 12 years ago '04        #131
illsoul440 
space
space
sh*t i aint no rapper d!ck rider.. i could care less.. im just speakin my mind.

50 cent is a better artist wise, but if game steps it up, and build his foundation how 50 built g-unit hes gonna take over, ya fail to realize game is young and he aint been rhyming long, all them other n*ggas been rhymen since they was kids all they life...

best rapper ever (Big Punisher)

to quote pun it went like this.. " to tha 50 cent rapper very funny get ya nut off//
cause in real life, u dont know? ill blow ya motha
fu*ken head off//

that wat pun said, in response to 50s how to rob track.. he lucky pun died, pun aint fat joe.. he woulda bi*ch slapped 50.
 12 years ago '04        #132
Bigmiketruth 
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
Musically Talented? 50, easy... just look at how he knows how to sell

Rappin? 50, game is better than what 50 puts out, but hes not at "Guess Who's Back" 50's level..

As men, they both are a.ss, 50 is full of himself and Game is the most flip-floppin dude ever....
 09-17-2005, 03:37 PM         #133
ohsnapitzblak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao hipnotik giving me a bad rep

your a pu**y, can't even be a man and respond just cuz i don't agree with your d!ckriding opinion

Last edited by ohsnapitzblak; 09-17-2005 at 03:38 PM..
 09-17-2005, 03:39 PM         #134
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
personally i like game but why does there always have to be a comparsion between rappers. Why can't ppl like who they want and not get BAD REP or made run of cause they feel a rapper that others dont. Mostly every1 here likes nas and not 50. If u like 50 good dude puts out good music...If u like nas and like to see back and vibe to his lyrics them good. I think Game is a notch above 50 lyrically but he's songs arent as good as 50's I think but thats just one opinion.
 09-17-2005, 03:44 PM         #135
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ohsnapitzblak said:
lmao hipnotik giving me a bad rep

your a pu**y, can't even be a man and respond just cuz i don't agree with your d!ckriding opinion
i said it 100 times in this thread, anyone who thinks 50 cent is better than game is either a g-unit groupie/d!ckrider, or a game hater, becuz game is one of the best in the game right now, n*ggas aint fukin wit him, and 50 cent is one of the worst in the industry right now, n*ggas who aren't even goin gold could destroy 50, he so wack it aint even funny, anyone who voted for 50 is a homo in my opinion...

sayin 50 cent is better than game, is like sayin 50 is better than jadakiss

it's just plain retarded

4321, atothek, backMJPIP2333, beast, Bigmiketruth, BreadNButta, BurninLz, clarence1986, Clipze, crookD, dondatta, doubleg26, Father Aftermath, g0tt1, Graphic, gunitsoldier856, HaRLeM-WorLd, HipnotizE, Holiday Styles, InMyBBoyStance, Jamaro85, jdawgkemp, kentucky1.0, KGBtown31, kheopz, kreepyjay34, kukkudo, master_T, mcnasty81, model_chic, Nemisis2k5, NoneyaB, ohsnapitzblak, ONEANDONLYJOJO, P FiNgAz 954, pacemveli250, Peter Griffin, Peterparker, QBKinG, Reeferman420, sabutai1, Saucenah, sauce_3, silva_20001, sirhc2077, Skrewface, smack50, sparta-ent, STATlanta2006, stephenpo, STL314, Strider, Stupendamatic, sunniemir, The VeNoM, thekingpin2004, therealmtg, titan2k2, tntitan, trap star 101, Twista2k4uk, YARKONE

^^ all game haters/g-unit groupies = fukin homos ^^
 09-17-2005, 03:48 PM         #136
ohsnapitzblak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
i said it 100 times in this thread, anyone who thinks 50 cent is better than game is either a g-unit groupie/d!ckrider, or a game hater, becuz game is one of the best in the game right now, n*ggas aint fukin wit him, and 50 cent is one of the worst in the industry right now, n*ggas who aren't even goin gold could destroy 50, he so wack it aint even funny, anyone who voted for 50 is a homo in my opinion...

sayin 50 cent is better than game, is like sayin 50 is better than jadakiss

it's just plain retarded

4321, atothek, backMJPIP2333, beast, Bigmiketruth, BreadNButta, BurninLz, clarence1986, Clipze, crookD, dondatta, doubleg26, Father Aftermath, g0tt1, Graphic, gunitsoldier856, HaRLeM-WorLd, HipnotizE, Holiday Styles, InMyBBoyStance, Jamaro85, jdawgkemp, kentucky1.0, KGBtown31, kheopz, kreepyjay34, kukkudo, master_T, mcnasty81, model_chic, Nemisis2k5, NoneyaB, ohsnapitzblak, ONEANDONLYJOJO, P FiNgAz 954, pacemveli250, Peter Griffin, Peterparker, QBKinG, Reeferman420, sabutai1, Saucenah, sauce_3, silva_20001, sirhc2077, Skrewface, smack50, sparta-ent, STATlanta2006, stephenpo, STL314, Strider, Stupendamatic, sunniemir, The VeNoM, thekingpin2004, therealmtg, titan2k2, tntitan, trap star 101, Twista2k4uk, YARKONE

^^ all game haters/g-unit groupies = fukin homos ^^

THIS COMING FROM A MAN WHO HAS THE GAME AS HIS AVATAR

AND SAYS 50 DIDN'T CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING to THE GAME BEING FAMOUS

as i recall

how we do
hate it or love it

50 made both these songs famous. 50 is the REASON people know game. Wow you are such a hater/d!ckrider. 50 isn't my favorite artist. G-unit I admit sucks balls. I'm an underground head if anything.. Game isn't that good. He owes everything to dre,eminem and 50 cent. Admit It. Stop riding him. Game lyrically is name drop after name drop. Mentions the same 10 people each song and forms a verse.

Last edited by ohsnapitzblak; 09-17-2005 at 03:49 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #137
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,080 | Props total: 1038 1038
 HipnotiK said:
not true, snoop was better on the hook, and 50 didn't make sh*t, like i always say...

reason why eminem sold = dre

reason why 50 cent sold = dre/eminem

reason why game sold = dre/eminem

50 had nuttin to do with it

he helped on 3 songs by singing the hooks wow what a help
Those 3 fu*king songs defined Game, whether you like to admit it or not, 50's the reason of his success. All his singles had 50. So please get off Game's d!ck for one second.
 12 years ago '04        #138
goodi 
space
space
space
$683 | Props total: 329 329
i voted 50 cause he makes those hits.50 wrote all of games singles,flamers suck my c*ck

Last edited by goodi; 09-17-2005 at 03:51 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #139
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
 fu*k MIKE JONES said:
game is a 1-hit wonder
the mcdonalds theme song > gunit
GAME WILL BE A REGULAR RAPPER, WITH A SMALL FAN BASE NEXT YEAR. HIS HEAD IS TO BIG. HE THINKS HE IS THE WESTCOAST. HE NEEDS TO RESPECT WHO THE G'S OF THE WESTCOAST ARE. SNOOP, CUBE, WC ETC. PROP ME AND I'LL PROP U BIZZACC CUZZIN
 09-17-2005, 03:57 PM         #140
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilllz said:
Those 3 fu*king songs defined Game, whether you like to admit it or not, 50's the reason of his success. All his singles had 50. So please get off Game's d!ck for one second.
stupiest sh*t i ever read, game could have came out wit dreams as his first single, put you on the game as his second, like father like son, sh*t he could have picked any songs from the doc without 50 on it and made it a single and the documentary would still sell JUST AS MUCH as it did with 50 on the first 2 singles

higher = could have been a single
put you on the game = could have been the 1st/2nd single
like father like son = amazin song, could have been a single
Don't Need Your Love = faith evans, could have been great single
Church For Thugs - song was crack, could have been a single
Start From Scratch - song was deep, could have been a single
The Documentary - song is crazy, could have been a single
No More Fun And Games - song is crack, could have been a single
We Ain't - song is insane, eminem, could have been a single
Where I'm From - nate dogg, could have been a single
Special - nate dogg, could have been a single
Don't Worry- crack, could have been a single

all you dumbasses sayin "50 was on his first 2 singles"

why do you think that was?? you think game wanted him to be?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOo

50 cent controlled which song got chosen as singles,

50 said it himself "i didn't want higher as the first single, bla bla"

50 cent made himself be on the first 2 singles, becuz he is a homo that doesn't want anyone to shine except him... nuff said
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 100% #WoodWife Material
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - Scientists have discovered a new link between sugar and tumor..
8 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Desiigner has an aneurysm during interview
37 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
ELEX | Review Thread
9 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashanti badder than BeyoncĂ©, Rihanna, all of dem
145 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Future & Young Thug - Super Slimey (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thr..
280 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mitchell and Ness team sweatshirts
47 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Demi Rose Busts Out
129 comments
2 days ago