Oct 19 - Model Natasha Prince accused Magician David Blaine of rape
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashanti badder than BeyoncĂ©, Rihanna, all of dem
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Future & Young Thug - Super Slimey (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thr..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent provides footage of Jimmy Henchmen 'ratting' on people
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's Musically More Talented?
50 Cent 89 44.72%
The Game 110 55.28%
Voters: 199. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-17-2005, 12:23 AM         #101
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
lol@stop by tha ave..it's a hundred aves in Queens alone n*gga..I a.ssume u talking about Jamaica Ave. huh...but fu*k that n*gga post up ya full addy since u so hardbody..I like how u explain yaself in tha post

"talkin greasy online knowing u wont never see a n*gga" u right cuz u know u would never see me..but post up ya address n*gga..cuz my kin still up there I can call em n give em the word to beat ya a.ss for me..just to see if u really about urs

matter fact throw ya number up too ya dumb fu*k...they gone have to meet u..they got cams as well..dudes luv to f!ght n since I aint up there they'll beat ya a.ss fa sho..I aint down to meet another dude but since u so willing to do that sh*t..pm me all that info homie
see, your just like the rest of em.

your the 3rd person whos said "i got n*ggas over there who will bla bla bla"

you lil pu**y n*gga, how the fu*k u gon sit up n feel good about yourself when you gotta talk about what your n*ggas would do .. wheres your pride at? i dont know them, you the one on that reckless talk bullsh*t. if they came on boxden and started talkin to a n*gga like that they can get it too. i would straight put all yall n*ggas is check son.
 09-17-2005, 12:24 AM         #102
Strider  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
i run new york, so stop by the ave and get your pass, lil n*gga..

one n*gga i was already spose to get down wit act like he aint know nothin when he found out i was serious wit the pm..

talkin greasy online knowing u wont never see a n*gga =

like i said we can settle our differences offline, otherwise u can keep ya mouth shut.
post ur picture so we can all laugh at you
 09-17-2005, 12:25 AM         #103
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YARKONE said:
so is fifty talkin about u at all in his tracks... or that cuz he dont know south kweens jamaica... lol google sattlelite ur house... see where u really at
like i said.

south jamaica was MY home before it was 50's. and it STILL isENOUGH SAID, yall "out of towners" look at us like 50 ran this side or some sh*t. "so if fifty talkin about yall in his tracks" that n*gga isnt even a factor, he aint put in no work. and anybody who lives around here know that. nobody is impressed by 50. fu*k outta here.
 09-17-2005, 12:26 AM         #104
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Strider said:
post ur picture so we can all laugh at you
you live in new zealand. enough said. i hate to say it but, you "DONT COUNT". period.
 09-17-2005, 12:30 AM         #105
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
you sounding shook my n*gga..you know how I know u aint about no boxing off the net..it's because u talking about meet you on the ave. you aint give out nothing specific..you know we would never meet that's why you talk so tough my n*gga...i'm telling you man these n*ggas aint on that net sh*t..they don't register on message boards just to type to a n*gga and then set up f!ghts.. all u gotta do is throw out the number and ya addy and the n*gga will be there..
shook? im the one throwin challenges lil n*gga..

what u mean give a specific spot? you think i want a random n*gga knocking at my door? .. u can meet a n*gga on the ave then take it from there. u n*ggas is lil bi*ches, "give out ya addy and number and the n*gga will be there" .. get the fu*k outta here lil n*gga. how bout u gimme that addy and number and ill be there, im the one who brought this sh*t up.

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-17-2005 at 12:30 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #106
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 4 4
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
see, your just like the rest of em.

your the 3rd person whos said "i got n*ggas over there who will bla bla bla"

you lil pu**y n*gga, how the fu*k u gon sit up n feel good about yourself when you gotta talk about what your n*ggas would do .. wheres your pride at? i dont know them, you the one on that reckless talk bullsh*t. if they came on boxden and started talkin to a n*gga like that they can get it too. i would straight put all yall n*ggas is check son.
n*gga where in the fu*k is your pride for having a man with his pants down for your avy?
 09-17-2005, 12:35 AM         #107
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
exactly you the dumb fu*k that posted it up therfore u should accept it when I respond back to you..but you know what fu*k it I aint up there yet and I know u to scared to f!ght some dudes who would wanna serve u somethin vicious neway so we'll see what happens if u still want beef in Nov. if you really about that sh*t my n*gga..lmao
lol at "who would wanna serve you somethin vicious" n*gga you havent even talked to them just knowing theyll be on some spur of the momment bullsh*t. thats how i know you faking. thats immaginary sh*t. first u aint the type of n*gga to be on some meet and greet sh*t now u ready to throw down. n*gga make yo mind up u lookin like a clown right now. .. im always bout it. so since they so "spur of the momment" and wanna tear a n*gga up something crazy, i would think they wouldnt mind giving out that address + number. discuss it wit em, and pm it to me.

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-17-2005 at 12:36 AM..
 09-17-2005, 12:35 AM         #108
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clarence1986 said:
n*gga where in the fu*k is your pride for having a man with his pants down for your avy?
n*gga where do you live?

you wanna get KNOCKED THE fu*k OUT n*gga?!?!
 12 years ago '05        #109
clarence1986 
space
space
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
n*gga where do you live?

you wanna get KNOCKED THE fu*k OUT n*gga?!?!
 09-17-2005, 12:42 AM         #110
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clarence1986 said:
exactly stop frontin homie u embarassed u probly a uk kid
 09-17-2005, 12:43 AM         #111
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but hey, at the end of the day, its all about hip-hop. and i see i shut this sh*t down. have a good night pussies, and fu*k 50.

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-17-2005 at 12:53 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #112
clarence1986 
space
space
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
exactly stop frontin homie u embarassed u probly a uk kid
You sound like a uk kid, fu*king queer
 12 years ago '05        #113
kentucky1.0 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 0 0
i like 50 better
only cause of his earlier mixtape sh*t,that was some of his best sh*t
game aight,but we'll see if he can move on and make another great album
 09-17-2005, 02:09 AM         #114
1gor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
but hey, at the end of the day, its all about hip-hop. and i see i shut this sh*t down. have a good night pussies, and fu*k 50.

you didn't shut anything down, internet gangsta.
 09-17-2005, 02:14 AM         #115
HipnotizE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HipnotiK your the one whos the fu*king groupie ,, listen to a 50 interview @ hot 97 and u be on 50's side
 09-17-2005, 02:56 AM         #116
YusufSaad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn 50 50 after 100+ votes? close as fu*k tie
game though hands down cause of dreams and you can really hear whos better on hate it or love it. game k!lled the song so much i wish he would have took 50's verse out then put his own
 09-17-2005, 02:58 AM         #117
exilest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i voted game because i think hes better lyrically. hard to vote because i thought 50 was pretty good back when he made power of a dollar
 12 years ago '04        #118
jumpman2304 24 heat pts24
space
space
$14,152 | Props total: 3061 3061
50 is tight...but god damn...game just droppin heat right now...once the 50 movie and soundtrack come out tho he'll be k!llin it again..
 12 years ago '04        #119
atothek 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 0 0
50 Cent
The Game's name dropping aint no skill his writing is a shame to WestCoast
 09-17-2005, 03:37 AM         #120
Double Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Game
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thats Too Much Woman For U Charlie, Gonna Have To Share Her Around A Bit
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - 5,000-mile Cloud bringin big storms to NorthEast
38 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Demi Rose Busts Out
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Days In Houston (Tsu)
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kyrie Irving Regrets Leaving The Cavs After Celtics Lost To Cavs? ,Lebron ..
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Stud..
104 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Legendary Nickelodeon Pedophile Dan Schneider was/is a savage(in a bad way)
190 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Wire: Who u wit? Avon vs Marlo, Webay vs Chris vs Omar ,Bodie vs S..
240 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy