most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
352 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA UFC: Fight Night Brasilia
304 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's Musically More Talented?
50 Cent 89 44.72%
The Game 110 55.28%
Voters: 199. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #101
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,400 | Props total: 144 144
wow in a mase voice... U run nu york... lololol... my lil white a.ss can prolly get a ghetto v.i.p down in n.y. allot easier then ur wowinamasevoice self... anyone on a d!ck ...(hatin or bein a stan) like u dont run sh*t... hahahah u just a laugh... these 50/game threads are such fun nowadays... it aint event funny.
 09-17-2005, 12:17 AM         #102
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YARKONE said:
wow in a mase voice... U run nu york... lololol... my lil white a.ss can prolly get a ghetto v.i.p down in n.y. allot easier then ur wowinamasevoice self... anyone on a d!ck ...(hatin or bein a stan) like u dont run sh*t... hahahah u just a laugh... these 50/game threads are such fun nowadays... it aint event funny.
haha your white. no wonder your a g-unit fan.

i got my pass in new york.

southside jamaica was MY home before it was 50's. nuff said.

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-17-2005 at 12:18 AM..
 09-17-2005, 12:17 AM         #103
North North 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tha old 50 cent wuz str8...but i voted for game...
 11 years ago '05        #104
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 3 3
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
i run new york, so stop by the ave and get your pass, lil n*gga..

one n*gga i was already spose to get down wit act like he aint know nothin when he found out i was serious wit the pm..

talkin greasy online knowing u wont never see a n*gga =

like i said we can settle our differences offline, otherwise u can keep ya mouth shut.
You probably got puss coming out the pimples on your chin with your e thuggery
 11 years ago '05        #105
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
lol for that white remark...proves ur stupidity...
 09-17-2005, 12:20 AM         #106
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clarence1986 said:
You probably got puss coming out the pimples on your chin with your e thuggery
like i said any lil n*gga can get it from the tri-state area.

if u aint then u shouldnt even b talkin. i dont wanna hear it.
 11 years ago '05        #107
Peterparker 38 heat pts38
space
space
$18,904 | Props total: 2402 2402

one n*gga i was already spose to get down wit act like he aint know nothin when he found out i was serious wit the pm..

like i said we can settle our differences offline, otherwise u can keep ya mouth shut.

lol@stop by tha ave..it's a hundred aves in Queens alone n*gga..I a.ssume u talking about Jamaica Ave. huh...but fu*k that n*gga post up ya full addy since u so hardbody..I like how u explain yaself in tha post

"talkin greasy online knowing u wont never see a n*gga" u right cuz u know u would never see me..but post up ya address n*gga..cuz my kin still up there I can call em n give em the word to beat ya a.ss for me..just to see if u really about urs

matter fact throw ya number up too ya dumb fu*k...they gone have to meet u..they got cams as well..dudes luv to f!ght n since I aint up there they'll beat ya a.ss fa sho..I aint down to meet another dude but since u so willing to do that sh*t..pm me all that info homie
 11 years ago '05        #108
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
so is fifty talkin about u at all in his tracks... or that cuz he dont know south kweens jamaica... lol google sattlelite ur house... see where u really at
 09-17-2005, 12:22 AM         #109
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
don't post your address homie, these pussies won't show up they'll just subscribe you a bunch of gay pr0n or some f*g**t sh*t

i'm goin to bed

@ everyone listed below

backMJPIP2333, BurninLz, clarence1986, Clipze, dondatta, doubleg26, g0tt1, Graphic, Holiday Styles, Jamaro85, jdawgkemp, KGBtown31, kheopz, kreepyjay34, kukkudo, master_T, model_chic, NoneyaB, P FiNgAz 954, pacemveli250, Peterparker, QBKinG, sauce_3, silva_20001, sirhc2077, sparta-ent, STATlanta2006, stephenpo, STL314, Strider, Stupendamatic, sunniemir, The VeNoM, thekingpin2004, therealmtg, titan2k2, tntitan, YARKONE

fukin dumbass ignorant brainwashed groupies

300 bars > all of g-unit's careers combines

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-17-2005 at 12:24 AM..
 09-17-2005, 12:23 AM         #110
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
lol@stop by tha ave..it's a hundred aves in Queens alone n*gga..I a.ssume u talking about Jamaica Ave. huh...but fu*k that n*gga post up ya full addy since u so hardbody..I like how u explain yaself in tha post

"talkin greasy online knowing u wont never see a n*gga" u right cuz u know u would never see me..but post up ya address n*gga..cuz my kin still up there I can call em n give em the word to beat ya a.ss for me..just to see if u really about urs

matter fact throw ya number up too ya dumb fu*k...they gone have to meet u..they got cams as well..dudes luv to f!ght n since I aint up there they'll beat ya a.ss fa sho..I aint down to meet another dude but since u so willing to do that sh*t..pm me all that info homie
see, your just like the rest of em.

your the 3rd person whos said "i got n*ggas over there who will bla bla bla"

you lil pu**y n*gga, how the fu*k u gon sit up n feel good about yourself when you gotta talk about what your n*ggas would do .. wheres your pride at? i dont know them, you the one on that reckless talk bullsh*t. if they came on boxden and started talkin to a n*gga like that they can get it too. i would straight put all yall n*ggas is check son.
 09-17-2005, 12:24 AM         #111
Strider 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:

post ur picture so we can all laugh at you
 09-17-2005, 12:25 AM         #112
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YARKONE said:
so is fifty talkin about u at all in his tracks... or that cuz he dont know south kweens jamaica... lol google sattlelite ur house... see where u really at
like i said.

south jamaica was MY home before it was 50's. and it STILL isENOUGH SAID, yall "out of towners" look at us like 50 ran this side or some sh*t. "so if fifty talkin about yall in his tracks" that n*gga isnt even a factor, he aint put in no work. and anybody who lives around here know that. nobody is impressed by 50. fu*k outta here.
 09-17-2005, 12:26 AM         #113
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Strider said:
post ur picture so we can all laugh at you
you live in new zealand. enough said. i hate to say it but, you "DONT COUNT". period.
 11 years ago '05        #114
space
space

you lil pus*y n*gga, how the fu*k u gon sit up n feel good about yourself when you gotta talk about what your n*ggas would do .. wheres your pride at? i dont know them, you the one on that reckless talk bullsh*t. if they came on boxden and started talkin to a n*gga like that they can get it too. i would straight put all yall n*ggas is check son..
you sounding shook my n*gga..you know how I know u aint about no boxing off the net..it's because u talking about meet you on the ave. you aint give out nothing specific..you know we would never meet that's why you talk so tough my n*gga...i'm telling you man these n*ggas aint on that net sh*t..they don't register on message boards just to type to a n*gga and then set up f!ghts.. all u gotta do is throw out the number and ya addy and the n*gga will be there..
 09-17-2005, 12:30 AM         #115
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
you sounding shook my n*gga..you know how I know u aint about no boxing off the net..it's because u talking about meet you on the ave. you aint give out nothing specific..you know we would never meet that's why you talk so tough my n*gga...i'm telling you man these n*ggas aint on that net sh*t..they don't register on message boards just to type to a n*gga and then set up f!ghts.. all u gotta do is throw out the number and ya addy and the n*gga will be there..
shook? im the one throwin challenges lil n*gga..

what u mean give a specific spot? you think i want a random n*gga knocking at my door? .. u can meet a n*gga on the ave then take it from there. u n*ggas is lil bi*ches, "give out ya addy and number and the n*gga will be there" .. get the fu*k outta here lil n*gga. how bout u gimme that addy and number and ill be there, im the one who brought this sh*t up.

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-17-2005 at 12:30 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #116
space
space
exactly you the dumb fu*k that posted it up therfore u should accept it when I respond back to you..but you know what fu*k it I aint up there yet and I know u to scared to f!ght some dudes who would wanna serve u somethin vicious neway so we'll see what happens if u still want beef in Nov. if you really about that sh*t my n*gga..lmao
 11 years ago '05        #117
clarence1986 
space
space
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:

you lil pu**y n*gga, how the fu*k u gon sit up n feel good about yourself when you gotta talk about what your n*ggas would do .. wheres your pride at? i dont know them, you the one on that reckless talk bullsh*t. if they came on boxden and started talkin to a n*gga like that they can get it too. i would straight put all yall n*ggas is check son.
n*gga where in the fu*k is your pride for having a man with his pants down for your avy?
 09-17-2005, 12:35 AM         #118
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
exactly you the dumb fu*k that posted it up therfore u should accept it when I respond back to you..but you know what fu*k it I aint up there yet and I know u to scared to f!ght some dudes who would wanna serve u somethin vicious neway so we'll see what happens if u still want beef in Nov. if you really about that sh*t my n*gga..lmao
lol at "who would wanna serve you somethin vicious" n*gga you havent even talked to them just knowing theyll be on some spur of the momment bullsh*t. thats how i know you faking. thats immaginary sh*t. first u aint the type of n*gga to be on some meet and greet sh*t now u ready to throw down. n*gga make yo mind up u lookin like a clown right now. .. im always bout it. so since they so "spur of the momment" and wanna tear a n*gga up something crazy, i would think they wouldnt mind giving out that address + number. discuss it wit em, and pm it to me.

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-17-2005 at 12:36 AM..
 09-17-2005, 12:35 AM         #119
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clarence1986 said:
n*gga where in the fu*k is your pride for having a man with his pants down for your avy?
n*gga where do you live?

you wanna get KNOCKED THE fu*k OUT n*gga?!?!
 11 years ago '05        #120
clarence1986 
space
space
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
n*gga where do you live?

you wanna get KNOCKED THE fu*k OUT n*gga?!?!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
137 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
133 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
89 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
50 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
#hoh hof
33 comments
20 hours ago