Who's better? 50 cent or Game?? vote

most viewed right now
Video inside DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME [FILM ANTICIPATION / DISCUSSION THREAD] :owlc..
198 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's Musically More Talented?
50 Cent 89 44.72%
The Game 110 55.28%
Voters: 199. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-16-2005, 09:01 PM         #41
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said:
Shut your nonsense speakin' a.ss up. First off, I ain't even a 50 fan, period. I'm just stating the facts. If you are mad there is nothing I can do for you.

Fact is The Game is fu*king garbage. He's a poor excuse for a rapper. I sound exactly like 50 for stating facts? If you can't deal with the truth that's too bad kid. fu*k off.
ahahaa at your bi*ch a.ss catchin feelings.

get this n*gga some milk and cookies cause he mad!
 11 years ago '04        #42
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,136 | Props total: 0 0
 HipnotiK said:
18 people who don't know sh*t about music

backMJPIP2333, Clipze, doubleg26, g0tt1, Graphic, jdawgkemp, master_T, model_chic, P FiNgAz 954, Peterparker, QBKinG, sauce_3, silva_20001, sparta-ent, STATlanta2006, Stupendamatic, sunniemir, titan2k2

people like these are ruingin hiphop and makin such sh*tty rappers sell

for ex: mike jones
First and foremost, I wouldn't listen to Mike Jones if you paid me 3 million per song. I'd rather stuff my head in my a**hole. Secondly, you have to be the most retarded poster on this forum, seriously. Did ya moms drop you on your head when you were a baby?

Hyp, you really need to chill on this 50 Cent hatred tirade. You doing this every day all day isnt stopping 50 cent. If you dont like his music DONT LISTEN TO IT. Point Blank. End Of Discussion.

PS. 50 > Game...
 09-16-2005, 09:02 PM         #43
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said:
Alright, you want reasons why 50 is musically better than The Game. The Game wasn't even going to get to put an album out until 50 Cent saved him. Dre was ready to toss that garbage a.ss cat.

He brought on 50 to help construct his album. The Game had a good album because 50 helped him put it together. As a rapper Game is fu*kin' trash. His flow, lyrics, there is nothing to like about him in my opinion.

50 is a hookmaster. He knows how to make songs, put together melodies, etc. I've listened to a lot of post G-Unit Game sh*t, and it's almost unbearable listening to him trying to make hooks. I've never liked him as a lyricist either.

The Game's next album is going to be a joke without 50 to help him out.
more proof that you idiots on this site believe eveything 50 cent says

11 years ago '04        #44
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
 HipnotiK said:

Thsi thread is more proof that you are a clown who has nothing better to do than bash on this cat.
 11 years ago '05        #45
REAL_NESS 
space
space
$12,510 | Props total: 0 0
 HipnotiK said:

n*gga do you not realize that now people are just voting for 50 to make you mad
 11 years ago '04        #46
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 13 13
hipnotik, not hatin at all, and i respect your opinion and i know you think Game is better than 50 ( i thikn so too) but you did post a poll and ask people their opinions. So you can't get mad at people if they don't agree with you and vote for 50. They obviously feel what 50 is putting out more than what game is putting out. If you want people to respect what you think and who you think is better, you gotta do the same for them.
 09-16-2005, 09:10 PM         #47
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahaha these same people hating on game was all on his d*ck wit he was a part of g-unit. thats why i cant take you "NEW" game haters seriously because you hate him just cause he disses your favorite rapper/your favorite rapper hates him. the sh*t is disgusting, you know damn well you was loving game when the documentary dropped. .. true signs of a d*ckridin f*g**t.
 09-16-2005, 09:10 PM         #48
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
ahaha these same people hating on game was all on his d!ck wit he was a part of g-unit. thats why i cant take you "NEW" game haters seriously because you hate him just cause he disses your favorite rapper/your favorite rapper hates him. the sh*t is disgusting, you know damn well you was loving game when the documentary dropped. .. true signs of a d!ckridin f*g**t.
real talk, literally every g-unit fan was sayin game is the hardest n*gga out, and he's the best in g-unit, i swear i witnessed it first hand i seen the kids who hate on game now i remember them bein on his d!ck when he was wit g-unit, that shows how much of homo bandwagon n*ggas these cats are...

damn this site sayin 50 is better than game.... is one of the saddest sh*ts i ever seen, you people just admitted that you know nuttin about rap by sayin 50 is better than game, why do you think dre is on songs wit game? and not 50, becuz dre knows game > 50... anyone sayin 50 cent is anywhere near game's level is out of their fukin mind

check this out, over 1,500 people on this site gave the documentary a 5... nuff said about how n*ggas on this site was on game d!ck just cuz he was wit g-unit, then got kicked out, so n*ggas think he wack now? it's sad

50 helped game on 3 songs = by singin the hooks WOW what a help

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-16-2005 at 09:12 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #49
Dosia 
space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 0 0
game.. 50 is wack
 09-16-2005, 09:13 PM         #50
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao good look on that link hipnotik!

look at this n*gga jdawgkemp's quote in that thread, now look at him now

jdawgkemp said:
im on track 9 and EVERY SINGLE TRACK SO FAR HAS BEEN FIYAAAAAH Game has done it! The best album since GRODT dropped in 03.

hahahahahaha
 09-16-2005, 09:17 PM         #51
Strider 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
Personally, i think there is no comparison

westside story > 50's entire career

and why was 50 on the hook? when snoop was 100 X better on it

o well *listens to westside story wit snoop on the hook instead of 50*

this sh*t is crack

vote bi*ches!

also if you vote drop ya reason for who you chose...
no homo sh*t like "i voted game, becuz 50 is a snitch"
or
"i voted for 50 becuz game has a butterfly tat"

no f*g**t groupie sh*t in here please
didnt 50 write the hook for westside story??? im pretty sure he did
 11 years ago '04        #52
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 Strider said:

there's another version with snoop doin a hook. who cares? just a hook..
 09-16-2005, 09:20 PM         #53
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Strider said:
your in no way to say sh*t anyway cause you rated that album a classic. so dont come all up in here tryna hate.

i mean look at you n*gga........

Strider said:
game > jay-z .

:eek: ohhhh

u-mad?
quote i found in that documentary thread

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-16-2005 at 09:21 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #54
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
your in no way to say sh*t anyway cause you rated that album a classic. so dont come all up in here tryna hate.

i mean look at you n*gga........

quote i found in that documentary thread
man..i don't think he was tryin to hate..he probably hadn't heard the version with snoop. there are alot of people that havent'
 09-16-2005, 09:23 PM         #55
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
man..i don't think he was tryin to hate..he probably hadn't heard the version with snoop. there are alot of people that havent'
yeah it didnt look like it was but im lettin him know if he do he look like a clown, cause he is a g-unit groupie and i always see him around d!ckridin 50.

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-16-2005 at 09:23 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #56
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$10,105 | Props total: 0 0
how many time can yall argue the same exact topic? this sh*t is getting just as played out as Nas vs Jay
 11 years ago '04        #57
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
yeah it didnt look like it was but im lettin him know if he do he look like a clown, cause he is a g-unit groupie and i always see him around d!ckridin 50.
oh alright

but no doubt... documentary was definitely a 5
 11 years ago '05        #58
shady_404 
space
space
space
$299 | Props total: 0 0
Agreein with Hypnotik here Game sh*ts all over 50 cent. Game was the rawrest spitter on Gunit, no one could match his skills.

For all the 50 groupies... Games verse on "Kiss your a.ss goodbye"...

"Lock your coffin air tight, have him screaming "G-G-GUNIT" with dust in his windpipe"

Dropping Game was the worst tactical move for gunit. Game sh*ts all over every 50 cent verse (even tho "Gunz come out" is a fukin raw song)
 09-16-2005, 09:34 PM         #59
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no comparison...game sh*ts on 50...even when he drops 103190248 names on his album...it still sh*t on The Massacre, Encore, and Thoughts of a Predicate Homo.
 11 years ago '04        #60
qutaboi225 30 heat pts30
space
space
$2,931 | Props total: 1252 1252
I say game because he got better lyrics
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
84 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
192 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
41 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
69 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
180 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 24 - Trump threatens to bring Bill's past sidepiece to the debate ..
39 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy