Who's better? 50 cent or Game?? vote

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cute chick at my crib Halloween costume
138 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Foursquare data reveals the most popular fast-food chain in every stat..
206 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball INSANE Highlights vs Suns 29 Pts, 11 Reb, 9 Ast
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Rick Ross Fake Drug Dealer, Ex Cop, Dead Beat Dad & Illuminati Puppet
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's Musically More Talented?
50 Cent 89 44.72%
The Game 110 55.28%
Voters: 199. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 28 28
i vote for little brother
 09-16-2005, 07:21 PM         #22
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P FiNgAz 954 said:
^^^ you did diss me first... you called me a pu**y.. fuk outta here
becuz you didn't say why you voted for 50, you n*ggas need to get the sh*t out cha ears game > all of dipset
 09-16-2005, 07:22 PM         #23
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
list of 50 cent groupies

backMJPIP2333, doubleg26, g0tt1, Graphic, master_T, P FiNgAz 954, Peterparker, silva_20001, Stupendamatic, sunniemir
 09-16-2005, 07:24 PM         #24
P FiNgAz 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P FiNgAz 954 said:
real talk... but these rappers are wack... including game... i wanna hear one song where this cat dosent mention another rappers name
^^^^ yes i did you idiot... talkin nonsense... im bout to dip out to the club and your gonna be here for another 6 hours... claiming why game is the shyt

get off his nuts...
 09-16-2005, 07:26 PM         #25
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you already know.

put you on the game video was somethin else he shut n*ggas down wit that.

fu*k 50

dude is a clown

unkowwhatitis & ghost unit = G-UNOT

get mad groupies

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-16-2005 at 07:28 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #26
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 28 28
 HipnotiK said:
list of 50 cent groupies

backMJPIP2333, doubleg26, g0tt1, Graphic, master_T, P FiNgAz 954, Peterparker, silva_20001, Stupendamatic, sunniemir

wow at a game groupie calling out 50 cent groupie...

and stupendamatic isnt a 50 cent groupie
 12 years ago '04        #27
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,162 | Props total: 80 80
50 > Game
 09-16-2005, 08:27 PM         #28
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO @ it being tied

someone did this exact thread on realestn*ggas.com and it was like 500 to 10 game k!lled him, another reason why RN > BX... cuz it's realn*ggas instead of 50 groupies votin in the polls

18 people who don't know sh*t about music

backMJPIP2333, Clipze, doubleg26, g0tt1, Graphic, jdawgkemp, master_T, model_chic, P FiNgAz 954, Peterparker, QBKinG, sauce_3, silva_20001, sparta-ent, STATlanta2006, Stupendamatic, sunniemir, titan2k2

people like these are ruingin hiphop and makin such sh*tty rappers sell

for ex: mike jones

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-16-2005 at 08:28 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #29
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
50 Cent by light years...Game is fu*king garbage
 12 years ago '04        #30
Jamaro85 
space
space
 HipnotiK said:
good for you, but the FACT is, game aint garbage

doubleg26, silva_20001

^^ 2 n*ggas who voted for 50 and didn't leave a reason

fukin pussies
Fact is Game ain't garbage? That kid is fu*king trash. Anybody who thinks The Game is a good rapper needs to stop listening to rap.
 09-16-2005, 08:50 PM         #31
P FiNgAz 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
LMAO @ it being tied

someone did this exact thread on realestn*ggas.com and it was like 500 to 10 game k!lled him, another reason why RN > BX... cuz it's realn*ggas instead of 50 groupies votin in the polls

backMJPIP2333, Clipze, doubleg26, g0tt1, Graphic, jdawgkemp, master_T, model_chic, P FiNgAz 954, Peterparker, QBKinG, sauce_3, silva_20001, sparta-ent, STATlanta2006, Stupendamatic, sunniemir, titan2k2

@ this idiot claiming 18 people dont kno anything bout music... fuk outta here and jump off games dik for a minute
 12 years ago '04        #32
Jamaro85 
space
space
 urban[D]ox said:
weres the "i think there both trash and i rather eat doritos" selection at.
^^^Yep
 12 years ago '05        #33
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 3111 3111
I wonder if he noticed how people are starting to vote for 50 just to make him mad lol
 12 years ago '04        #34
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
if i had to chose between listenin to "documentary" or "get rich or die tryin" it would be hard to make a choice. i really like both cds and I can put both of them on and listen without skipping a song. "massacre" on the other hand..is just a horrible cd to me. So i'll see what Game's sophomore album is gonna be like now that he isn't leaning on 50 and G-unit before I make a definite conclusion.
 12 years ago '04        #35
Jamaro85 
space
space
Alright, you want reasons why 50 is musically better than The Game. The Game wasn't even going to get to put an album out until 50 Cent saved him. Dre was ready to toss that garbage a.ss cat.

He brought on 50 to help construct his album. The Game had a good album because 50 helped him put it together. As a rapper Game is fu*kin' trash. His flow, lyrics, there is nothing to like about him in my opinion.

50 is a hookmaster. He knows how to make songs, put together melodies, etc. I've listened to a lot of post G-Unit Game sh*t, and it's almost unbearable listening to him trying to make hooks. I've never liked him as a lyricist either.

The Game's next album is going to be a joke without 50 to help him out.
 09-16-2005, 08:54 PM         #36
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said:
Alright, you want reasons why 50 is musically better than The Game. The Game wasn't even going to get to put an album out until 50 Cent saved him. Dre was ready to toss that garbage a.ss cat.

He brought on 50 to help construct his album. The Game had a good album because 50 helped him put it together. As a rapper Game is fu*kin' trash. His flow, lyrics, there is nothing to like about him in my opinion.

50 is a hookmaster. He knows how to make songs, put together melodies, etc. I've listened to a lot of post G-Unit Game sh*t, and it's almost unbearable listening to him trying to make hooks. I've never liked him as a lyricist either.

bla, bla, bla, bla.

you sound EXACTLY like 50.

"he wrote the hooks, he wont be able to make another album w/o 50, he wouldnt have got an album out if it wasnt for 50"

shut the fu*k up. get off 50's d!ck. lol at these homos learning to talk like that just cause 50 talks like that.

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-16-2005 at 08:55 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #37
Jamaro85 
space
space
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
bla, bla, bla, bla.

you sound EXACTLY like 50.

"he wrote the hooks, he wont be able to make another album w/o 50, he wouldnt have got an album out if it wasnt for 50"

shut the fu*k up. get off 50's d!ck. lol at these homos learning to talk like that just cause 50 talks like that.
Shut your nonsense speakin' a.ss up. First off, I ain't even a 50 fan, period. I'm just stating the facts. If you are mad there is nothing I can do for you.

Fact is The Game is fu*king garbage. He's a poor excuse for a rapper. I sound exactly like 50 for stating facts? If you can't deal with the truth that's too bad kid. fu*k off.
 09-16-2005, 09:01 PM         #38
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said:
Shut your nonsense speakin' a.ss up. First off, I ain't even a 50 fan, period. I'm just stating the facts. If you are mad there is nothing I can do for you.

Fact is The Game is fu*king garbage. He's a poor excuse for a rapper. I sound exactly like 50 for stating facts? If you can't deal with the truth that's too bad kid. fu*k off.
ahahaa at your bi*ch a.ss catchin feelings.

get this n*gga some milk and cookies cause he mad!
 12 years ago '04        #39
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,162 | Props total: 80 80
 HipnotiK said:

First and foremost, I wouldn't listen to Mike Jones if you paid me 3 million per song. I'd rather stuff my head in my a**hole. Secondly, you have to be the most retarded poster on this forum, seriously. Did ya moms drop you on your head when you were a baby?

Hyp, you really need to chill on this 50 Cent hatred tirade. You doing this every day all day isnt stopping 50 cent. If you dont like his music DONT LISTEN TO IT. Point Blank. End Of Discussion.

PS. 50 > Game...
 09-16-2005, 09:02 PM         #40
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said:

more proof that you idiots on this site believe eveything 50 cent says

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Somebody explain the rap chain game to me
65 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ass too Phat to pass up
83 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - Dogs make cute facial expressions to humans on purpose, study..
42 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Desiigner has an aneurysm during interview
50 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Great T1ts Are Evolving Longer....
25 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Most Overrated Producer
147 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kim violated again! Man breaks into 3 of Kim & Kanye's cars, guns get..
58 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - Japan ready to send man to moon after discovering huge lunar ..
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy