Who's better? 50 cent or Game?? vote

most viewed right now
 242
Alleged Witness Account of XXX Murder
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 116
Video inside Throwback: Joe Budden warns Akademiks about associating with Xxxtentacion
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 113
Video inside Soilder Kidd responds again...
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Historical Events You Should Never, Ever.... Google Image Search
61 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who's Musically More Talented?
50 Cent 89 44.72%
The Game 110 55.28%
Voters: 199. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #21
MainEv3nt 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
i vote for little brother
 09-16-2005, 07:21 PM         #22
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P FiNgAz 954 said:
^^^ you did diss me first... you called me a pu**y.. fuk outta here
becuz you didn't say why you voted for 50, you n*ggas need to get the sh*t out cha ears game > all of dipset
 09-16-2005, 07:22 PM         #23
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
list of 50 cent groupies

backMJPIP2333, doubleg26, g0tt1, Graphic, master_T, P FiNgAz 954, Peterparker, silva_20001, Stupendamatic, sunniemir
 09-16-2005, 07:24 PM         #24
P FiNgAz 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P FiNgAz 954 said:
real talk... but these rappers are wack... including game... i wanna hear one song where this cat dosent mention another rappers name
^^^^ yes i did you idiot... talkin nonsense... im bout to dip out to the club and your gonna be here for another 6 hours... claiming why game is the shyt

get off his nuts...
 09-16-2005, 07:26 PM         #25
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you already know.

put you on the game video was somethin else he shut n*ggas down wit that.

fu*k 50

dude is a clown

unkowwhatitis & ghost unit = G-UNOT

get mad groupies


Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-16-2005 at 07:28 PM..
 13 years ago '04        #26
MainEv3nt 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
 HipnotiK said:
list of 50 cent groupies

backMJPIP2333, doubleg26, g0tt1, Graphic, master_T, P FiNgAz 954, Peterparker, silva_20001, Stupendamatic, sunniemir

wow at a game groupie calling out 50 cent groupie...

and stupendamatic isnt a 50 cent groupie
 13 years ago '04        #27
jdawgkemp 
space
avatar space
space
$2,172 | Props total: 86 86
50 > Game
 09-16-2005, 08:27 PM         #28
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO @ it being tied

someone did this exact thread on realestn*ggas.com and it was like 500 to 10 game k!lled him, another reason why RN > BX... cuz it's realn*ggas instead of 50 groupies votin in the polls

18 people who don't know sh*t about music

backMJPIP2333, Clipze, doubleg26, g0tt1, Graphic, jdawgkemp, master_T, model_chic, P FiNgAz 954, Peterparker, QBKinG, sauce_3, silva_20001, sparta-ent, STATlanta2006, Stupendamatic, sunniemir, titan2k2

people like these are ruingin hiphop and makin such sh*tty rappers sell

for ex: mike jones


Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-16-2005 at 08:28 PM..
 13 years ago '04        #29
Jamaro85 
space
avatar space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 4 4
50 Cent by light years...Game is fu*king garbage
 13 years ago '04        #30
Jamaro85 
space
avatar space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 4 4
 HipnotiK said:
good for you, but the FACT is, game aint garbage

doubleg26, silva_20001

^^ 2 n*ggas who voted for 50 and didn't leave a reason

fukin pussies
Fact is Game ain't garbage? That kid is fu*king trash. Anybody who thinks The Game is a good rapper needs to stop listening to rap.
 09-16-2005, 08:50 PM         #31
P FiNgAz 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
LMAO @ it being tied

someone did this exact thread on realestn*ggas.com and it was like 500 to 10 game k!lled him, another reason why RN > BX... cuz it's realn*ggas instead of 50 groupies votin in the polls

18 people who don't know sh*t about music

backMJPIP2333, Clipze, doubleg26, g0tt1, Graphic, jdawgkemp, master_T, model_chic, P FiNgAz 954, Peterparker, QBKinG, sauce_3, silva_20001, sparta-ent, STATlanta2006, Stupendamatic, sunniemir, titan2k2

people like these are ruingin hiphop and makin such sh*tty rappers sell

for ex: mike jones
@ this idiot claiming 18 people dont kno anything bout music... fuk outta here and jump off games dik for a minute
 13 years ago '04        #32
Jamaro85 
space
avatar space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 4 4
 urban[D]ox said:
weres the "i think there both trash and i rather eat doritos" selection at.
^^^Yep
 13 years ago '05        #33
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,788 | Props total: 4009 4009
I wonder if he noticed how people are starting to vote for 50 just to make him mad lol
 13 years ago '04        #34
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
if i had to chose between listenin to "documentary" or "get rich or die tryin" it would be hard to make a choice. i really like both cds and I can put both of them on and listen without skipping a song. "massacre" on the other hand..is just a horrible cd to me. So i'll see what Game's sophomore album is gonna be like now that he isn't leaning on 50 and G-unit before I make a definite conclusion.
 13 years ago '04        #35
Jamaro85 
space
avatar space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 4 4
Alright, you want reasons why 50 is musically better than The Game. The Game wasn't even going to get to put an album out until 50 Cent saved him. Dre was ready to toss that garbage a.ss cat.

He brought on 50 to help construct his album. The Game had a good album because 50 helped him put it together. As a rapper Game is fu*kin' trash. His flow, lyrics, there is nothing to like about him in my opinion.

50 is a hookmaster. He knows how to make songs, put together melodies, etc. I've listened to a lot of post G-Unit Game sh*t, and it's almost unbearable listening to him trying to make hooks. I've never liked him as a lyricist either.

The Game's next album is going to be a joke without 50 to help him out.
 09-16-2005, 08:54 PM         #36
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said:
Alright, you want reasons why 50 is musically better than The Game. The Game wasn't even going to get to put an album out until 50 Cent saved him. Dre was ready to toss that garbage a.ss cat.

He brought on 50 to help construct his album. The Game had a good album because 50 helped him put it together. As a rapper Game is fu*kin' trash. His flow, lyrics, there is nothing to like about him in my opinion.

50 is a hookmaster. He knows how to make songs, put together melodies, etc. I've listened to a lot of post G-Unit Game sh*t, and it's almost unbearable listening to him trying to make hooks. I've never liked him as a lyricist either.

The Game's next album is going to be a joke without 50 to help him out.
bla, bla, bla, bla.

you sound EXACTLY like 50.

"he wrote the hooks, he wont be able to make another album w/o 50, he wouldnt have got an album out if it wasnt for 50"

shut the fu*k up. get off 50's d!ck. lol at these homos learning to talk like that just cause 50 talks like that.


Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-16-2005 at 08:55 PM..
 13 years ago '04        #37
Jamaro85 
space
avatar space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 4 4
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
bla, bla, bla, bla.

you sound EXACTLY like 50.

"he wrote the hooks, he wont be able to make another album w/o 50, he wouldnt have got an album out if it wasnt for 50"

shut the fu*k up. get off 50's d!ck. lol at these homos learning to talk like that just cause 50 talks like that.
Shut your nonsense speakin' a.ss up. First off, I ain't even a 50 fan, period. I'm just stating the facts. If you are mad there is nothing I can do for you.

Fact is The Game is fu*king garbage. He's a poor excuse for a rapper. I sound exactly like 50 for stating facts? If you can't deal with the truth that's too bad kid. fu*k off.
 09-16-2005, 09:01 PM         #38
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said:
Shut your nonsense speakin' a.ss up. First off, I ain't even a 50 fan, period. I'm just stating the facts. If you are mad there is nothing I can do for you.

Fact is The Game is fu*king garbage. He's a poor excuse for a rapper. I sound exactly like 50 for stating facts? If you can't deal with the truth that's too bad kid. fu*k off.
ahahaa at your bi*ch a.ss catchin feelings.

get this n*gga some milk and cookies cause he mad!
 13 years ago '04        #39
jdawgkemp 
space
avatar space
space
$2,172 | Props total: 86 86
 HipnotiK said:
18 people who don't know sh*t about music

backMJPIP2333, Clipze, doubleg26, g0tt1, Graphic, jdawgkemp, master_T, model_chic, P FiNgAz 954, Peterparker, QBKinG, sauce_3, silva_20001, sparta-ent, STATlanta2006, Stupendamatic, sunniemir, titan2k2

people like these are ruingin hiphop and makin such sh*tty rappers sell

for ex: mike jones
First and foremost, I wouldn't listen to Mike Jones if you paid me 3 million per song. I'd rather stuff my head in my a**hole. Secondly, you have to be the most retarded poster on this forum, seriously. Did ya moms drop you on your head when you were a baby?

Hyp, you really need to chill on this 50 Cent hatred tirade. You doing this every day all day isnt stopping 50 cent. If you dont like his music DONT LISTEN TO IT. Point Blank. End Of Discussion.

PS. 50 > Game...
 09-16-2005, 09:02 PM         #40
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said:
Alright, you want reasons why 50 is musically better than The Game. The Game wasn't even going to get to put an album out until 50 Cent saved him. Dre was ready to toss that garbage a.ss cat.

He brought on 50 to help construct his album. The Game had a good album because 50 helped him put it together. As a rapper Game is fu*kin' trash. His flow, lyrics, there is nothing to like about him in my opinion.

50 is a hookmaster. He knows how to make songs, put together melodies, etc. I've listened to a lot of post G-Unit Game sh*t, and it's almost unbearable listening to him trying to make hooks. I've never liked him as a lyricist either.

The Game's next album is going to be a joke without 50 to help him out.
more proof that you idiots on this site believe eveything 50 cent says

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside This bi-ch is too bad for her damn good!
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Dating in 2018
154 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Singer Tori Kelly
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside We're officially at the point where it's just a new year and another nu..
64 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside You Damn Right I Like BBW's...
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Young Buck getting exposed as bi didn't slow him down none. HIS NEW SONG FIRE!!!
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Jun 17 - Seth McFarlane: Fox News makes me "embarrassed" to work for t..
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Tommy Davidson remembers Diddy as His assistant and crazy 'In living co..
26 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy