Who's better? 50 cent or Game?? vote

most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
444 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is Meek Mill Canceling His West Coast Shows?
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 28 - Breaking: Possible shooting at S.C. elementary school
45 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's Musically More Talented?
50 Cent 89 44.72%
The Game 110 55.28%
Voters: 199. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 09-17-2005, 10:24 PM         #241
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

^^^^ what 50 cent really is
 09-17-2005, 10:34 PM         #242
crookD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how can ya'll think game is more talented musically. did ya'll not hear here we go again wit dre song was wack as fu*k.
hurtin hook n hurtin lyrics what a waste of a dre beat. If thats what he gone be doin on his next cd the that n*gga need all the luck in the world.
 11 years ago '04        #243
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,609 | Props total: 581 581
 HipnotiK said:
who remembers that jadakiss challenged 50 cent to a rap battle for a million dollars? and then 50 cent said "haha jada don't even have a million dollars, if he shows me that he has a million in his bank account i'll battle him" and then jada secured he had a mil and proved it and it was in the news sayin "jada secures a million for rap battle with 50 cent" and 50 backed out like a bi*ch
we're not talkin about music, as far as respect and love, fat joe gets the most love more than any other rapper second to biggie, real talk fat joe be in the hood one deep wit no guns no security no nuttin and n*ggas give him love
smart move by 50...he would have got demolished by Jada on payperview...he might have went back on his word but at least he still has a career....and I personally dont like Joe cuz he had Puns wife sellin Puns TS chain on Ebay to help pay for rent...he got a whole room just for his shoes and he cant help out his mans family?.and he apologized to Roy Jones Jr...for something he shouldnt have even had to apologize about...
 09-17-2005, 10:36 PM         #244
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crookD said:
how can ya'll think game is more talented musically. did ya'll not hear here we go again wit dre song was wack as fu*k.
hurtin hook n hurtin lyrics what a waste of a dre beat. If thats what he gone be doin on his next cd the that n*gga need all the luck in the world.
dre knows whats right. that song obviously wont be on the album. hes a musical genius, shut the fu*k up you dont know what u talking about.
 09-17-2005, 10:36 PM         #245
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crookD said:
that song was pure crack, @ you tryin to base your opinion of 50 bein better than game on one song, i could sit here and name 100s of songs 50 made that were pure trash

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-17-2005 at 10:38 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #246
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,675 | Props total: 0 0
 HipnotiK said:
how can you say game is garbage? i mean i could understand if you said he's OK, or average, but the n*gga is one of the best in the game right now hands down, as far as new n*ggas he's easily one of the best

^i presumes it is somewhat along the same lines of the way that you claim Jay-Z is garbage. moron
 09-17-2005, 11:13 PM         #247
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 l0udm0uf said:
^i presumes it is somewhat along the same lines of the way that you claim Jay-Z is garbage. moron
when i said he's garbage, i defined it as i don't like him, and i said i used to think he was good, but after his 3rd album his music i did not like, when i say sumtin is garbage i'm sayin it's average

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-17-2005 at 11:14 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #248
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,675 | Props total: 0 0
yea cuz garbage and average are synonyms

just so you dont have to waste your time looking it up since you told me you are lazy, synonyms are different word that have the same meaning
 11 years ago '04        #249
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
^^^you are from NY and you think Jay is just average ...but you think Game is one of the best out there?? Im confused....
 09-17-2005, 11:30 PM         #250
UnToLd LeGeNd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come on games winnin by 14 votes we should have like a 20 vote lead
 09-17-2005, 11:40 PM         #251
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ..::..K.I.N.G..::.. said:
come on games winnin by 14 votes we should have like a 20 vote lead
realistically, it should be like 100 - 40, game winnin

someone did this same thread on realestn*ggas.com

and it was like 100 - 10, game k!lled him

RN mostly hates 50, they don't like game much but they hate 50... i personally think anyone who voted for 50 in this thread, either is just hatin on game, d!ckridin 50, or they just haven't heard much of game, or they just don't know good hip-hop, most of them probably think 50 is the best rapper alive haha

did you see the other thread? the jada VS 50??

50 got like 20 votes hahaha @ how many groupies he has on this site

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-17-2005 at 11:41 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #252
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
^^or maybe they just have a different opinion then yours.....you say JayZ is garbage but you talk about people not knowin good hip hop...

Last edited by persuazion; 09-18-2005 at 12:01 AM..
 12-31-2005, 02:27 PM         #253
versey baby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the game definitely was made hot by 50

but i like game better
 12-31-2005, 02:34 PM         #254
eminem666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah the game is a one hit wonder hes all hype with his fake image that his older brother gave him
 12-31-2005, 03:41 PM         #255
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game will win, no question, bc of 50's haters, but when it boils down to it, 50's a better rapper.

Neither is good lyrically, both are average when it comes to that, but flow-wise and hook-wise 50 beats game. In terms of album quality their about equal.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
182 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
212 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
222 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
70 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside DJ Envy Argues Stop-And-Frisk Took Guns Off The Streets
213 comments
1 day ago