Michael Jackson was an as-hole lowkey lmao
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wifin this lil Snowflake
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hell Rell Get's Knocked Out in NYC Street.
207 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA NBA's realest coach or player fires back at Trump
38 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's Musically More Talented?
50 Cent 89 44.72%
The Game 110 55.28%
Voters: 199. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #221
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,157 | Props total: 1988 1988
^^ I admit that he is prolly the most bigheaded rapper out right now....besides Kanye West...
 12 years ago '04        #222
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 HipnotiK said:
you are officially not from the hood or you never went to court... if you press charges...you don't have to go to court.... you just give the police your statement of what happened and they use that as their evidence.. did 50 do that? i don't know but yayo did
fat joe the king of NY imo no... but he can walk through ANYWHERE in new york, and i mean anywhere, one deep, wit no heat, and he'll get love
naw I dont stay in the projects....but I dont stay in the burbs either...Im middleclass...not broke as fu*k...but not rich by any means....and Ive been to court for f!ghting in public and thats it...so my bad if im not an expert on snitching .... .....
 09-17-2005, 09:59 PM         #223
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
naw I dont stay in the projects....but I dont stay in the burbs either...Im middleclass...not broke as fu*k...but not rich by any means....and Ive been to court for f!ghting in public and thats it...so my bad if im not an expert on snitching .... .....
i know about court sh*t cuz i been in courts since i was 12, and i been snitched on many many times... from middle school, to in the hood... i know becuz i beat the sh*t outta a n*gga like a couple months ago and all he had to do was give a statement and i had to go to court like 10 times, wait 2 hours each time to talk to the judge for 30 seconds, so i know about the court sh*t and i hate snitches
 12 years ago '04        #224
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 HipnotiK said:
i know about court sh*t cuz i been in courts since i was 12, and i been snitched on many many times... from middle school, to in the hood... i know becuz i beat the sh*t outta a n*gga like a couple months ago and all he had to do was give a statement and i had to go to court like 10 times, wait 2 hours each time to talk to the judge for 30 seconds, so i know about the court sh*t and i hate snitches
stop beatin mufu*kas up then....
 09-17-2005, 10:10 PM         #225
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
stop beatin mufu*kas up then....
it was an old friend, i hadn't seen him in like a year and he all the sudden popped up on some n*ggas gonna rob your house and it aint gonna be me sh*t, i was like WTF, and i was pretty sure he robbed my crib of some herb when i wasn't home one time, but whatever lots of the sh*t i was in court for wasn't f!ghtin, it was for stealin, robbin, vadalism, and a few other sh*ts i don't remember (i was like 12) lol after i came back from bein locked upstate i didn't get in trouble anymore besides gettin caught drinkin while bein in a car and sh*t, and a few other lil sh*ts but nuttin serious

right now i aint on probation or nuttin so i'm happy
 09-17-2005, 10:13 PM         #226
NoneyaB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally posted by Hypnotik

I don't know how you had time to do that when you obviously spend ya life on the computer. You took ya laptop to court or somethin?
 09-17-2005, 10:15 PM         #227
Father Aftermath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What was Joe's last hot album. He his not the king of New York. Nor the King of the Bronx.
 09-17-2005, 10:16 PM         #228
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Father Aftermath said:
What was Joe's last hot album. He his not the king of New York. Nor the King of the Bronx.
lol at people not even from new york determining who is the king of new york.

you sound just like 50.

"what was joe's last hot album"

but i know not to take you serious since you were all over game then since he been dissing them its "fu*k game". sad to see 50 influencing these young minds.

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-17-2005 at 10:17 PM..
 09-17-2005, 10:21 PM         #229
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who remembers that jadakiss challenged 50 cent to a rap battle for a million dollars? and then 50 cent said "haha jada don't even have a million dollars, if he shows me that he has a million in his bank account i'll battle him" and then jada secured he had a mil and proved it and it was in the news sayin "jada secures a million for rap battle with 50 cent" and 50 backed out like a bi*ch
 Father Aftermath said:
we're not talkin about music, as far as respect and love, fat joe gets the most love more than any other rapper second to biggie, real talk fat joe be in the hood one deep wit no guns no security no nuttin and n*ggas give him love

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-17-2005 at 10:22 PM..
 09-17-2005, 10:24 PM         #230
n2deep  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

^^^^ what 50 cent really is
 09-17-2005, 10:34 PM         #231
crookD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how can ya'll think game is more talented musically. did ya'll not hear here we go again wit dre song was wack as fu*k.
hurtin hook n hurtin lyrics what a waste of a dre beat. If thats what he gone be doin on his next cd the that n*gga need all the luck in the world.
 12 years ago '04        #232
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 HipnotiK said:
who remembers that jadakiss challenged 50 cent to a rap battle for a million dollars? and then 50 cent said "haha jada don't even have a million dollars, if he shows me that he has a million in his bank account i'll battle him" and then jada secured he had a mil and proved it and it was in the news sayin "jada secures a million for rap battle with 50 cent" and 50 backed out like a bi*ch
we're not talkin about music, as far as respect and love, fat joe gets the most love more than any other rapper second to biggie, real talk fat joe be in the hood one deep wit no guns no security no nuttin and n*ggas give him love
smart move by 50...he would have got demolished by Jada on payperview...he might have went back on his word but at least he still has a career....and I personally dont like Joe cuz he had Puns wife sellin Puns TS chain on Ebay to help pay for rent...he got a whole room just for his shoes and he cant help out his mans family?.and he apologized to Roy Jones Jr...for something he shouldnt have even had to apologize about...
 09-17-2005, 10:36 PM         #233
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crookD said:
how can ya'll think game is more talented musically. did ya'll not hear here we go again wit dre song was wack as fu*k.
hurtin hook n hurtin lyrics what a waste of a dre beat. If thats what he gone be doin on his next cd the that n*gga need all the luck in the world.
dre knows whats right. that song obviously wont be on the album. hes a musical genius, shut the fu*k up you dont know what u talking about.
 09-17-2005, 10:36 PM         #234
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crookD said:
that song was pure crack, @ you tryin to base your opinion of 50 bein better than game on one song, i could sit here and name 100s of songs 50 made that were pure trash

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-17-2005 at 10:38 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #235
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 HipnotiK said:
how can you say game is garbage? i mean i could understand if you said he's OK, or average, but the n*gga is one of the best in the game right now hands down, as far as new n*ggas he's easily one of the best

^i presumes it is somewhat along the same lines of the way that you claim Jay-Z is garbage. moron
 09-17-2005, 11:13 PM         #236
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 l0udm0uf said:
^i presumes it is somewhat along the same lines of the way that you claim Jay-Z is garbage. moron
when i said he's garbage, i defined it as i don't like him, and i said i used to think he was good, but after his 3rd album his music i did not like, when i say sumtin is garbage i'm sayin it's average

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-17-2005 at 11:14 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #237
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
yea cuz garbage and average are synonyms

just so you dont have to waste your time looking it up since you told me you are lazy, synonyms are different word that have the same meaning
 12 years ago '04        #238
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
^^^you are from NY and you think Jay is just average ...but you think Game is one of the best out there?? Im confused....
 09-17-2005, 11:30 PM         #239
UnToLd LeGeNd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come on games winnin by 14 votes we should have like a 20 vote lead
 09-17-2005, 11:40 PM         #240
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ..::..K.I.N.G..::.. said:
come on games winnin by 14 votes we should have like a 20 vote lead
realistically, it should be like 100 - 40, game winnin

someone did this same thread on realestn*ggas.com

and it was like 100 - 10, game k!lled him

RN mostly hates 50, they don't like game much but they hate 50... i personally think anyone who voted for 50 in this thread, either is just hatin on game, d!ckridin 50, or they just haven't heard much of game, or they just don't know good hip-hop, most of them probably think 50 is the best rapper alive haha

did you see the other thread? the jada VS 50??

50 got like 20 votes hahaha @ how many groupies he has on this site

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-17-2005 at 11:41 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
MMA Nick Diaz Steals Rampage Jackson's Girlfriend.
48 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm Blem for real I might just say how I feel
31 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tekashi69 aka The Rainbow Gangsta is tired of yall thinking sh-t sweet
243 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside I'm in tears right now
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 15 - What will it be this time? Wikileaks gearing up to drop somet..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I was an extra on the new Netflix show "MindHunter" (Pics included)
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 15 - OJ already on the prowl: Pullin Snowbunnies
121 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The real reason apple removed touch ID
21 comments
1 day ago