Who's better? 50 cent or Game?? vote

most viewed right now
NFL When you try too hard to be cool
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
WWE Presents Clash Of Champions 2016
776 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's Musically More Talented?
50 Cent 89 44.72%
The Game 110 55.28%
Voters: 199. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-17-2005, 09:44 PM         #221
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
thats whay Im sayin....the ghetto koran song people talk about is the same thing....you think police started to investigate these people after they heard 50's song??They must be the worst fu*kin police ever to have to hear sh*t on a song by a then pretty much unknown rapper to figure out whos doing what...you think they aint know what these people was doing...you made my point..thank you...
not "started"...but it added to it. and everyone knows it. you "out of town" people who never knew what went on need to cop the original 50 cent dvd. it gives a good explanation. if you think that song didnt give hints than your just dumb, they even break down the lyrics for ya dumbass. if he didnt "SNITCH" than why you think muthafu*kas wanted to k!ll him?

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-17-2005 at 09:45 PM..
 09-17-2005, 09:44 PM         #222
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
thats whay Im sayin....the ghetto koran song people talk about is the same thing....you think police started to investigate these people after they heard 50's song??They must be the worst fu*kin police ever to have to hear sh*t on a song by a then pretty much unknown rapper to figure out whos doing what...you think they aint know what these people was doing...you made my point..thank you...
how many times do i have to say this? ghetto koran is not the reason 50 cent is a snitch, 50 before he even got in the rap game was facing hard time in prison, somehow he got off wit boot camp hmmm, also he snitched when he got the order of protection which you HAVE to snitch in order to get, also he snitched on game recently in an interview sayin game has an AK in his couch of his compton house (WOW) and then the new thing on thesmokinggun shows that 50 cent cooperated with police about the JMJ shooting, he told the police to read his rap lyrics when they asked who shot him.... he snitched more times than this as well
 09-17-2005, 09:45 PM         #223
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
DId anybody get arrested in the order of protection case...no..obviously his snitchin did no good...I agree the massacre was the worst thing that 50 has done so far...but I aint just takin bout just the Massacre...Im basing it on Games whole catalouge vs. 50's whole catalouge....not ust the Massacre vs. The Documentary...cuz the Documentary was a way better album...but Grodt was way better then the Documentary
wow you are stupid yes they did get arrested homie, they GOT CHARGED WIT a.ssAULT how did you not know that? irv and ja rule talked about they had to spend mad money on lawyers, all of them got arrested, irv, ja rule, black child, and other all got arrested and charged with a.ssault
 11 years ago '04        #224
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,603 | Props total: 570 570
 HipnotiK said:
in 50 cent's defense, i will say this....

i think 50 cent has the talent to still make good music

but if you saw the GRODT dvd, he is the most arrogant, big headed muthafuka

you can see that 50 cent thinks he is so good he can release garbage and still make it sell, well he did (massacre) also i think he just either doesn't feel like tryin to just doesn't have the hunger anymore, becuz when you get in the rap game you know you have to come as hard as possible, but now that he's supposedly the best rapper in the game besides eminem (based on sales) he doens't even try
ALot of artist think like that though...yall are actin like fif is the only bigheaded rapper out there...just cuz he sales the most...EVERY rapper says they the best....Fat Joe said he was the king of new york...
 09-17-2005, 09:48 PM         #225
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
ALot of artist think like that though...yall are actin like fif is the only bigheaded rapper out there...just cuz he sales the most...EVERY rapper says they the best....Fat Joe said he was the king of new york...
fat joe is the king of the bronx, he runs it

how do you think he got the name CRACK?? haha

n*gga joe was runnin the drug game in the bronx before he became a rapper

that's why he gets so much love, fat joe walks through brooklyn and all of new york one deep and n*ggas show him love
 11 years ago '04        #226
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
 HipnotiK said:
wow you are stupid yes they did get arrested homie, they GOT CHARGED WIT a.ssAULT how did you not know that? irv and ja rule talked about they had to spend mad money on lawyers, all of them got arrested, irv, ja rule, black child, and other all got arrested and charged with a.ssault
Im talkin bout 50 aint press no charges....he aint go to court against all the mufu*kas....of course everybody got arrested right after it happned when the cops came....but it aint like the LIl Kim....Cease thing where Cease actually showed up in court againt her...

Last edited by persuazion; 09-17-2005 at 09:50 PM..
 09-17-2005, 09:49 PM         #227
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game is a homo
50 cent is a homo
gunit is a bunch of f*gs
ja rule - holla holla > gunit existence
true story
end of topic
 11 years ago '04        #228
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
 HipnotiK said:
fat joe is the king of the bronx, he runs it

how do you think he got the name CRACK?? haha

n*gga joe was runnin the drug game in the bronx before he became a rapper

that's why he gets so much love, fat joe walks through brooklyn and all of new york one deep and n*ggas show him love
he said hes the king of new york.....not the king of the bronx....I give up if you think that Fat Joe is the king of NY.... there is no reasoning with you then
 11 years ago '04        #229
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
what rapper hasnt tried to crown themselves king of new york???????

dont take the question literal, but in general. everybody says it.
THATS MY POINT....he was sayin that fif is sayin hes the best all the time and I said that every rapper says it...even fat joe...
 09-17-2005, 09:53 PM         #230
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
THATS MY POINT....he was sayin that fif is sayin hes the best all the time and I said that every rapper says it...even fat joe...
o i see i wasnt readin all that..

50 is still more big headed than any rapper we ever known.. period
 09-17-2005, 09:54 PM         #231
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
Im talkin bout 50 aint press no charges....he aint go to court against all the mufu*kas....of course everybody got arrested right after it happned when the cops came....but it aint like the LIl Kim....Cease thing where Cease actually showed up in court againt her...
you are officially not from the hood or you never went to court... if you press charges...you don't have to go to court.... you just give the police your statement of what happened and they use that as their evidence.. did 50 do that? i don't know but yayo did
 persuazion said:
he said hes the king of new york.....not the king of the bronx....I give up if you think that Fat Joe is the king of NY.... there is no reasoning with you then
fat joe the king of NY imo no... but he can walk through ANYWHERE in new york, and i mean anywhere, one deep, wit no heat, and he'll get love
 11 years ago '04        #232
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
^^ I admit that he is prolly the most bigheaded rapper out right now....besides Kanye West...
 11 years ago '04        #233
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
 HipnotiK said:
you are officially not from the hood or you never went to court... if you press charges...you don't have to go to court.... you just give the police your statement of what happened and they use that as their evidence.. did 50 do that? i don't know but yayo did
fat joe the king of NY imo no... but he can walk through ANYWHERE in new york, and i mean anywhere, one deep, wit no heat, and he'll get love
naw I dont stay in the projects....but I dont stay in the burbs either...Im middleclass...not broke as fu*k...but not rich by any means....and Ive been to court for f!ghting in public and thats it...so my bad if im not an expert on snitching .... .....
 09-17-2005, 09:59 PM         #234
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
naw I dont stay in the projects....but I dont stay in the burbs either...Im middleclass...not broke as fu*k...but not rich by any means....and Ive been to court for f!ghting in public and thats it...so my bad if im not an expert on snitching .... .....
i know about court sh*t cuz i been in courts since i was 12, and i been snitched on many many times... from middle school, to in the hood... i know becuz i beat the sh*t outta a n*gga like a couple months ago and all he had to do was give a statement and i had to go to court like 10 times, wait 2 hours each time to talk to the judge for 30 seconds, so i know about the court sh*t and i hate snitches
 11 years ago '04        #235
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
 HipnotiK said:
i know about court sh*t cuz i been in courts since i was 12, and i been snitched on many many times... from middle school, to in the hood... i know becuz i beat the sh*t outta a n*gga like a couple months ago and all he had to do was give a statement and i had to go to court like 10 times, wait 2 hours each time to talk to the judge for 30 seconds, so i know about the court sh*t and i hate snitches
stop beatin mufu*kas up then....
 09-17-2005, 10:10 PM         #236
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
stop beatin mufu*kas up then....
it was an old friend, i hadn't seen him in like a year and he all the sudden popped up on some n*ggas gonna rob your house and it aint gonna be me sh*t, i was like WTF, and i was pretty sure he robbed my crib of some herb when i wasn't home one time, but whatever lots of the sh*t i was in court for wasn't f!ghtin, it was for stealin, robbin, vadalism, and a few other sh*ts i don't remember (i was like 12) lol after i came back from bein locked upstate i didn't get in trouble anymore besides gettin caught drinkin while bein in a car and sh*t, and a few other lil sh*ts but nuttin serious

right now i aint on probation or nuttin so i'm happy
 09-17-2005, 10:13 PM         #237
NoneyaB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally posted by Hypnotik

I don't know how you had time to do that when you obviously spend ya life on the computer. You took ya laptop to court or somethin?
 09-17-2005, 10:15 PM         #238
Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What was Joe's last hot album. He his not the king of New York. Nor the King of the Bronx.
 09-17-2005, 10:16 PM         #239
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Father Aftermath said:
What was Joe's last hot album. He his not the king of New York. Nor the King of the Bronx.
lol at people not even from new york determining who is the king of new york.

you sound just like 50.

"what was joe's last hot album"

but i know not to take you serious since you were all over game then since he been dissing them its "fu*k game". sad to see 50 influencing these young minds.

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-17-2005 at 10:17 PM..
 09-17-2005, 10:21 PM         #240
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who remembers that jadakiss challenged 50 cent to a rap battle for a million dollars? and then 50 cent said "haha jada don't even have a million dollars, if he shows me that he has a million in his bank account i'll battle him" and then jada secured he had a mil and proved it and it was in the news sayin "jada secures a million for rap battle with 50 cent" and 50 backed out like a bi*ch
 Father Aftermath said:
we're not talkin about music, as far as respect and love, fat joe gets the most love more than any other rapper second to biggie, real talk fat joe be in the hood one deep wit no guns no security no nuttin and n*ggas give him love

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-17-2005 at 10:22 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
75 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
188 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
68 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
38 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
47 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
318 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dream Chaser's Takbar responds to Game
59 comments
22 hours ago