Who's better? 50 cent or Game?? vote

most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball INSANE Highlights vs Suns 29 Pts, 11 Reb, 9 Ast
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Foursquare data reveals the most popular fast-food chain in every stat..
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cute chick at my crib Halloween costume
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kyrie Irving's response to a fan asking him WHERE'S LEBRON? - "SUCK MY D***"
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's Musically More Talented?
50 Cent 89 44.72%
The Game 110 55.28%
Voters: 199. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #201
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,160 | Props total: 1990 1990
 HipnotiK said:
it's a fact that game was not a stripper... game said on his dead grandma he was never a stripper, how come 50 never even defended himself about bein called a snitch? becuz he knows what he did... he snitched
he always talks about that....he said thats the lowest thing you can call somebody and people do it to a.ssasinate his character....I could give a sh*t about the Ghetto Koran song are whatever..if thats snitchin then Game is a snitch for sayin Buck stuck somebody on record......Lil Cease is the perfect example of a snitch...he could have pleaded the 5th.....but regardless...Im still gonna jam some old Junior Mafia from time to time...and Im gonna listen to some Game and 50....becauze I dont give a fu*k what they do in the personal lives...they are only here to entertain me...not give life lessons...
 09-17-2005, 09:34 PM         #202
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
he always talks about that....he said thats the lowest thing you can call somebody and people do it to a.ssasinate his character....I could give a sh*t about the Ghetto Koran song are whatever..if thats snitchin then Game is a snitch for sayin Buck stuck somebody on record......Lil Cease is the perfect example of a snitch...he could have pleaded the 5th.....but regardless...Im still gonna jam some old Junior Mafia from time to time...and Im gonna listen to some Game and 50....becauze I dont give a fu*k what they do in the personal lives...they are only here to entertain me...not give life lessons...
how would game be a snitch sayin young buck stabbed dude? that doesnt do anything for police. styles p said it too. even ed lover said it the night when g-unit kicked game out WHILE HE WAS INTERVIEWING BUCK AND 50. unlike 50 when he snitched his lyrics made it to the newspaper and everybody took notice. smh

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-17-2005 at 09:35 PM..
 09-17-2005, 09:35 PM         #203
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I listen to the premassacre 50 cent, i dont care if he is a snitch cause he was making good music but the massacre was straight garbage
 12 years ago '04        #204
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 HipnotiK said:
well i'm not a groupie then.... becuz game has made some ok sh*t, he has made some crap, but most of his sh*t is crack if you sit there and listen to everything game has made, and then listen to everything 50 has made, it's easy to see game is a lot more talented than 50 and all of g-unit combined (includin n*ggas they signed)
at Game being better then 50,Buck,Banks,Yayo,Spider Loc all together.....the mufu*ka aint superman...
 09-17-2005, 09:37 PM         #205
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
ok first of all, 50 cent snitched many times that had nuttin to do wit that song, or any song, he got an order of protection = have to snitch to get one, also game didn't say anything about buck stuck a n*gga, if you listen all game says is when there's war he pulls out butterknives which are legal, he didn't say buck stabbed anyone. also if you are gonna disregard their personal lives are go to their music, 50 has not released anything good in a long time, it's all the same pop garbage, he had probably at most 5 good songs on the massacre... the rest are pure pop garbage... nuff said
 12 years ago '04        #206
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
game .. i cant stand 50 cents style now he doesnt make good music anymore hes just fu*king around or something =\ he USED to be good but now its nothing great
games cd is a classic and everyone seems to hate him because he started sh*t with g unit but and then said sorry a couple days later so noone really has reasons on why they hate game or 50 they say the same thing over and over , 50 is a snitch and game is a bi*ch thats all they say.. its pathetic
 12 years ago '04        #207
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
how would game be a snitch sayin young buck stabbed dude? that doesnt do anything for police. styles p said it too. even ed lover said it the night when g-unit kicked game out WHILE HE WAS INTERVIEWING BUCK AND 50. unlike 50 when he snitched his lyrics made it to the newspaper and everybody took notice. smh
thats whay Im sayin....the ghetto koran song people talk about is the same thing....you think police started to investigate these people after they heard 50's song??They must be the worst fu*kin police ever to have to hear sh*t on a song by a then pretty much unknown rapper to figure out whos doing what...you think they aint know what these people was doing...you made my point..thank you...
 09-17-2005, 09:41 PM         #208
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in 50 cent's defense, i will say this....

i think 50 cent has the talent to still make good music

but if you saw the GRODT dvd, he is the most arrogant, big headed muthafuka

you can see that 50 cent thinks he is so good he can release garbage and still make it sell, well he did (massacre) also i think he just either doesn't feel like tryin to just doesn't have the hunger anymore, becuz when you get in the rap game you know you have to come as hard as possible, but now that he's supposedly the best rapper in the game besides eminem (based on sales) he doens't even try
 12 years ago '04        #209
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 HipnotiK said:
ok first of all, 50 cent snitched many times that had nuttin to do wit that song, or any song, he got an order of protection = have to snitch to get one, also game didn't say anything about buck stuck a n*gga, if you listen all game says is when there's war he pulls out butterknives which are legal, he didn't say buck stabbed anyone. also if you are gonna disregard their personal lives are go to their music, 50 has not released anything good in a long time, it's all the same pop garbage, he had probably at most 5 good songs on the massacre... the rest are pure pop garbage... nuff said
DId anybody get arrested in the order of protection case...no..obviously his snitchin did no good...I agree the massacre was the worst thing that 50 has done so far...but I aint just takin bout just the Massacre...Im basing it on Games whole catalouge vs. 50's whole catalouge....not ust the Massacre vs. The Documentary...cuz the Documentary was a way better album...but Grodt was way better then the Documentary
 09-17-2005, 09:44 PM         #210
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
thats whay Im sayin....the ghetto koran song people talk about is the same thing....you think police started to investigate these people after they heard 50's song??They must be the worst fu*kin police ever to have to hear sh*t on a song by a then pretty much unknown rapper to figure out whos doing what...you think they aint know what these people was doing...you made my point..thank you...
not "started"...but it added to it. and everyone knows it. you "out of town" people who never knew what went on need to cop the original 50 cent dvd. it gives a good explanation. if you think that song didnt give hints than your just dumb, they even break down the lyrics for ya dumbass. if he didnt "SNITCH" than why you think muthafu*kas wanted to k!ll him?

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-17-2005 at 09:45 PM..
 09-17-2005, 09:44 PM         #211
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
how many times do i have to say this? ghetto koran is not the reason 50 cent is a snitch, 50 before he even got in the rap game was facing hard time in prison, somehow he got off wit boot camp hmmm, also he snitched when he got the order of protection which you HAVE to snitch in order to get, also he snitched on game recently in an interview sayin game has an AK in his couch of his compton house (WOW) and then the new thing on thesmokinggun shows that 50 cent cooperated with police about the JMJ shooting, he told the police to read his rap lyrics when they asked who shot him.... he snitched more times than this as well
 09-17-2005, 09:45 PM         #212
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
DId anybody get arrested in the order of protection case...no..obviously his snitchin did no good...I agree the massacre was the worst thing that 50 has done so far...but I aint just takin bout just the Massacre...Im basing it on Games whole catalouge vs. 50's whole catalouge....not ust the Massacre vs. The Documentary...cuz the Documentary was a way better album...but Grodt was way better then the Documentary
wow you are stupid yes they did get arrested homie, they GOT CHARGED WIT a.ssAULT how did you not know that? irv and ja rule talked about they had to spend mad money on lawyers, all of them got arrested, irv, ja rule, black child, and other all got arrested and charged with a.ssault
 12 years ago '04        #213
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 HipnotiK said:
in 50 cent's defense, i will say this....

i think 50 cent has the talent to still make good music

but if you saw the GRODT dvd, he is the most arrogant, big headed muthafuka

you can see that 50 cent thinks he is so good he can release garbage and still make it sell, well he did (massacre) also i think he just either doesn't feel like tryin to just doesn't have the hunger anymore, becuz when you get in the rap game you know you have to come as hard as possible, but now that he's supposedly the best rapper in the game besides eminem (based on sales) he doens't even try
ALot of artist think like that though...yall are actin like fif is the only bigheaded rapper out there...just cuz he sales the most...EVERY rapper says they the best....Fat Joe said he was the king of new york...
 09-17-2005, 09:48 PM         #214
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
ALot of artist think like that though...yall are actin like fif is the only bigheaded rapper out there...just cuz he sales the most...EVERY rapper says they the best....Fat Joe said he was the king of new york...
fat joe is the king of the bronx, he runs it

how do you think he got the name CRACK?? haha

n*gga joe was runnin the drug game in the bronx before he became a rapper

that's why he gets so much love, fat joe walks through brooklyn and all of new york one deep and n*ggas show him love
 12 years ago '04        #215
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 HipnotiK said:
wow you are stupid yes they did get arrested homie, they GOT CHARGED WIT a.ssAULT how did you not know that? irv and ja rule talked about they had to spend mad money on lawyers, all of them got arrested, irv, ja rule, black child, and other all got arrested and charged with a.ssault
Im talkin bout 50 aint press no charges....he aint go to court against all the mufu*kas....of course everybody got arrested right after it happned when the cops came....but it aint like the LIl Kim....Cease thing where Cease actually showed up in court againt her...

Last edited by persuazion; 09-17-2005 at 09:50 PM..
 09-17-2005, 09:49 PM         #216
n2deep  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game is a homo
50 cent is a homo
gunit is a bunch of f*gs
ja rule - holla holla > gunit existence
true story
end of topic
 12 years ago '04        #217
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 HipnotiK said:
fat joe is the king of the bronx, he runs it

how do you think he got the name CRACK?? haha

n*gga joe was runnin the drug game in the bronx before he became a rapper

that's why he gets so much love, fat joe walks through brooklyn and all of new york one deep and n*ggas show him love
he said hes the king of new york.....not the king of the bronx....I give up if you think that Fat Joe is the king of NY.... there is no reasoning with you then
 12 years ago '04        #218
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
what rapper hasnt tried to crown themselves king of new york???????

dont take the question literal, but in general. everybody says it.
THATS MY POINT....he was sayin that fif is sayin hes the best all the time and I said that every rapper says it...even fat joe...
 09-17-2005, 09:53 PM         #219
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
THATS MY POINT....he was sayin that fif is sayin hes the best all the time and I said that every rapper says it...even fat joe...
o i see i wasnt readin all that..

50 is still more big headed than any rapper we ever known.. period
 09-17-2005, 09:54 PM         #220
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
Im talkin bout 50 aint press no charges....he aint go to court against all the mufu*kas....of course everybody got arrested right after it happned when the cops came....but it aint like the LIl Kim....Cease thing where Cease actually showed up in court againt her...
you are officially not from the hood or you never went to court... if you press charges...you don't have to go to court.... you just give the police your statement of what happened and they use that as their evidence.. did 50 do that? i don't know but yayo did
 persuazion said:
he said hes the king of new york.....not the king of the bronx....I give up if you think that Fat Joe is the king of NY.... there is no reasoning with you then
fat joe the king of NY imo no... but he can walk through ANYWHERE in new york, and i mean anywhere, one deep, wit no heat, and he'll get love
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 100% #WoodWife Material
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - Scientists have discovered a new link between sugar and tumor..
8 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Desiigner has an aneurysm during interview
37 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
ELEX | Review Thread
9 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashanti badder than BeyoncĂ©, Rihanna, all of dem
145 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Future & Young Thug - Super Slimey (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thr..
280 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mitchell and Ness team sweatshirts
47 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Demi Rose Busts Out
129 comments
2 days ago