Video inside Budden's Take on Meek/Game
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meeky mouse POSTING EMOTIONAL RANT!!!!
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Wayne opening up about Drake's prison betrayl. Drizzy smashed his girl
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's Musically More Talented?
50 Cent 89 44.72%
The Game 110 55.28%
Voters: 199. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-17-2005, 09:17 PM         #201
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gunit4life said:
game is gonna flop blackwallstreet aint even gonna do anything

and u gon go out and buy his gayass hurricane shoe

and i bet u walk around with your G-Unot shirt too u fu*kin groupie
ahahahaha u mad.

game got a big a.ss fan base hes gonna go platinum regardless of what u want him to do. get mad f*g**t!
 11 years ago '05        #202
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 3 3
Game was signed a full year before 50 got his deal, his album didn't come out until 2005. Why did it take him three years to make an album full of namedrops? Because he is not good and he needed 50's push to finally put something out
 09-17-2005, 09:18 PM         #203
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gunit4life said:
game is gonna flop blackwallstreet aint even gonna do anything

and u gon go out and buy his gayass hurricane shoe

and i bet u walk around with your G-Unot shirt too u fu*kin groupie
na i never bought anything of game's... i bet you bought the documentary? haha @ you, i never bougth anything of game's and never will, although i kinda wanna get a g-unot sh*t, but just remember, game sold more than anyone in g-unit besides 50 cent, game will go platinum on his second album, you can call me a groupie.... but look at your username... and call me a groupie? you probably wear g-unit clothes, g-unit shoes, you copped every g-unit album, you probably gonna cop the 50 cent video game, haha you probably cop everything wit g-unit name on it and you callin me a groupie haaa
 11 years ago '04        #204
illsoul440 
space
space
$2,812 | Props total: 881 881
i tell you what that put you on the game video is fiyah.. just the way he did it, it look grimey.. its rugged, and its proof he dont need fiddy.. 50 aint write that sh*t.. and he aint write dreams either.. and both them songs were better than all the other singles he had wit 50.. the game is comming up.. tha amount of chains he had on his neck was ridiculous.

50 is the better artist though.. i cant deny 50's talent, tha kid is nice with making songs, and nowaday thats what its about. dont sleep on game tho, thats all im saying. i dont dislike him or 50.. only problem with 50 is he talk too much
 11 years ago '05        #205
DonPrestige 
space
space
space
$175 | Props total: 0 0
Musically 50, he's a hit maker straight up. People overhyping game coz their sick of 50.
 09-17-2005, 09:19 PM         #206
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clarence1986 said:
Game was signed a full year before 50 got his deal, his album didn't come out until 2005. Why did it take him three years to make an album full of namedrops? Because he is not good and he needed 50's push to finally put something out
you're an idiot, how come dre is takin 7 years to put out an album? dre knew game was gonna take over the rap game and wanted to make his album perfect, dre is a perfectionist, so i guess dre is garbage becuz he takes 7 years between albums right? idiot
 11 years ago '05        #207
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 3 3
 DonPrestige said:
Musically 50, he's a hit maker straight up. People overhyping game coz their sick of 50.
:applause: :applause: :applause: Wish I could prop you
 11 years ago '04        #208
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,609 | Props total: 582 582
I should have known you couldnt have a reasonable thread about whos better without all tha bullsh*t....yall would be bored as fu*k if nobody like gunit lol....what would yall make threads about....I like Game [game was on change of heart...supposdly a stripper...butterfly tat on face....disses and apologizes}....I like 50 {takes too many steriods...sings alot...supposdly snitched...big headed}...you see I dont take what these artists do in they lives to heart.....if they make a good song....I listen to it....I could give a sh*t what anybody else thinks about it....why cant more people be like this?
 09-17-2005, 09:24 PM         #209
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
I should have known you couldnt have a reasonable thread about whos better without all tha bullsh*t....yall would be bored as fu*k if nobody like gunit lol....what would yall make threads about....I like Game [game was on change of heart...supposdly a stripper...butterfly tat on face....disses and apologizes}....I like 50 {takes too many steriods...sings alot...supposdly snitched...big headed}...you see I dont take what these artists do in they lives to heart.....if they make a good song....I listen to it....I could give a sh*t what anybody else thinks about it....why cant more people be like this?
it's a fact that game was not a stripper... game said on his dead grandma he was never a stripper, how come 50 never even defended himself about bein called a snitch? becuz he knows what he did... he snitched

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-17-2005 at 09:25 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #210
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
 HipnotiK said:
na i never bought anything of game's... i bet you bought the documentary? haha @ you, i never bougth anything of game's and never will, although i kinda wanna get a g-unot sh*t, but just remember, game sold more than anyone in g-unit besides 50 cent, game will go platinum on his second album, you can call me a groupie.... but look at your username... and call me a groupie? you probably wear g-unit clothes, g-unit shoes, you copped every g-unit album, you probably gonna cop the 50 cent video game, haha you probably cop everything wit g-unit name on it and you callin me a groupie haaa
You dont have to buy anything to be a grouipe...you can dl everything he ever did and play it nonstop and think you are him and hate on people he beefin with,and say that EVERY single thing he has done has been hot....and that would make you a grouipe...
 09-17-2005, 09:29 PM         #211
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
You dont have to buy anything to be a grouipe...you can dl everything he ever did and play it nonstop and think you are him and hate on people he beefin with,and say that EVERY single thing he has done has been hot....and that would make you a grouipe...
well i'm not a groupie then.... becuz game has made some ok sh*t, he has made some crap, but most of his sh*t is crack if you sit there and listen to everything game has made, and then listen to everything 50 has made, it's easy to see game is a lot more talented than 50 and all of g-unit combined (includin n*ggas they signed)

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-17-2005 at 09:29 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #212
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
 HipnotiK said:
it's a fact that game was not a stripper... game said on his dead grandma he was never a stripper, how come 50 never even defended himself about bein called a snitch? becuz he knows what he did... he snitched
he always talks about that....he said thats the lowest thing you can call somebody and people do it to a.ssasinate his character....I could give a sh*t about the Ghetto Koran song are whatever..if thats snitchin then Game is a snitch for sayin Buck stuck somebody on record......Lil Cease is the perfect example of a snitch...he could have pleaded the 5th.....but regardless...Im still gonna jam some old Junior Mafia from time to time...and Im gonna listen to some Game and 50....becauze I dont give a fu*k what they do in the personal lives...they are only here to entertain me...not give life lessons...
 09-17-2005, 09:34 PM         #213
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
he always talks about that....he said thats the lowest thing you can call somebody and people do it to a.ssasinate his character....I could give a sh*t about the Ghetto Koran song are whatever..if thats snitchin then Game is a snitch for sayin Buck stuck somebody on record......Lil Cease is the perfect example of a snitch...he could have pleaded the 5th.....but regardless...Im still gonna jam some old Junior Mafia from time to time...and Im gonna listen to some Game and 50....becauze I dont give a fu*k what they do in the personal lives...they are only here to entertain me...not give life lessons...
how would game be a snitch sayin young buck stabbed dude? that doesnt do anything for police. styles p said it too. even ed lover said it the night when g-unit kicked game out WHILE HE WAS INTERVIEWING BUCK AND 50. unlike 50 when he snitched his lyrics made it to the newspaper and everybody took notice. smh

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-17-2005 at 09:35 PM..
 09-17-2005, 09:35 PM         #214
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I listen to the premassacre 50 cent, i dont care if he is a snitch cause he was making good music but the massacre was straight garbage
 11 years ago '04        #215
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
 HipnotiK said:
well i'm not a groupie then.... becuz game has made some ok sh*t, he has made some crap, but most of his sh*t is crack if you sit there and listen to everything game has made, and then listen to everything 50 has made, it's easy to see game is a lot more talented than 50 and all of g-unit combined (includin n*ggas they signed)
at Game being better then 50,Buck,Banks,Yayo,Spider Loc all together.....the mufu*ka aint superman...
 09-17-2005, 09:37 PM         #216
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
ok first of all, 50 cent snitched many times that had nuttin to do wit that song, or any song, he got an order of protection = have to snitch to get one, also game didn't say anything about buck stuck a n*gga, if you listen all game says is when there's war he pulls out butterknives which are legal, he didn't say buck stabbed anyone. also if you are gonna disregard their personal lives are go to their music, 50 has not released anything good in a long time, it's all the same pop garbage, he had probably at most 5 good songs on the massacre... the rest are pure pop garbage... nuff said
 11 years ago '04        #217
famoussasjohn 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,620 | Props total: 104 104
game .. i cant stand 50 cents style now he doesnt make good music anymore hes just fu*king around or something =\ he USED to be good but now its nothing great
games cd is a classic and everyone seems to hate him because he started sh*t with g unit but and then said sorry a couple days later so noone really has reasons on why they hate game or 50 they say the same thing over and over , 50 is a snitch and game is a bi*ch thats all they say.. its pathetic
 11 years ago '04        #218
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
how would game be a snitch sayin young buck stabbed dude? that doesnt do anything for police. styles p said it too. even ed lover said it the night when g-unit kicked game out WHILE HE WAS INTERVIEWING BUCK AND 50. unlike 50 when he snitched his lyrics made it to the newspaper and everybody took notice. smh
thats whay Im sayin....the ghetto koran song people talk about is the same thing....you think police started to investigate these people after they heard 50's song??They must be the worst fu*kin police ever to have to hear sh*t on a song by a then pretty much unknown rapper to figure out whos doing what...you think they aint know what these people was doing...you made my point..thank you...
 09-17-2005, 09:41 PM         #219
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in 50 cent's defense, i will say this....

i think 50 cent has the talent to still make good music

but if you saw the GRODT dvd, he is the most arrogant, big headed muthafuka

you can see that 50 cent thinks he is so good he can release garbage and still make it sell, well he did (massacre) also i think he just either doesn't feel like tryin to just doesn't have the hunger anymore, becuz when you get in the rap game you know you have to come as hard as possible, but now that he's supposedly the best rapper in the game besides eminem (based on sales) he doens't even try
 11 years ago '04        #220
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
 HipnotiK said:
ok first of all, 50 cent snitched many times that had nuttin to do wit that song, or any song, he got an order of protection = have to snitch to get one, also game didn't say anything about buck stuck a n*gga, if you listen all game says is when there's war he pulls out butterknives which are legal, he didn't say buck stabbed anyone. also if you are gonna disregard their personal lives are go to their music, 50 has not released anything good in a long time, it's all the same pop garbage, he had probably at most 5 good songs on the massacre... the rest are pure pop garbage... nuff said
DId anybody get arrested in the order of protection case...no..obviously his snitchin did no good...I agree the massacre was the worst thing that 50 has done so far...but I aint just takin bout just the Massacre...Im basing it on Games whole catalouge vs. 50's whole catalouge....not ust the Massacre vs. The Documentary...cuz the Documentary was a way better album...but Grodt was way better then the Documentary
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
102 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
640 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
109 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Japanese Men Trying to Pronounce "Massachusetts"
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Jon Favreau To Direct Live-Action Reimagining Of ‘The Lion King..
44 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside MAFIA 3 gameplay overview after 6 hours
14 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
80 comments
2 days ago