Who's better? 50 cent or Game?? vote

most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - Escaped inmates walk back to jail after smoking pot, visiting..
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 77
Michael Jackson was an as-hole lowkey lmao
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
hoodrat but fu-k that!!!!!!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Wifin this lil Snowflake
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who's Musically More Talented?
50 Cent 89 44.72%
The Game 110 55.28%
Voters: 199. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-17-2005, 09:03 PM         #181
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gunit4life said:
Hyp everything u say u end with crack
i think your on crack!

game was only an average rapper before he got with dre. with the beats his documentary was a very good album.

but we all know his next album aint gonna be near that one. jus get off his nuts for that sh*t u know his next album aint gonna be 'CRACK' its gonna be a.sscrack.

and to you WOWINMASEVOICE wtf does where im from got to do with me having any knowledge on the rap world, man u could be 15 sh*t i been listenin to rap since the early 90's you idiot.
why would dre sign an average rapper? why would dre claim game is gonna bring the west back? hmm

why is dre not workin wit 50 anymore? yet he just made a song wit game

game's second album is gonna be better since wack a.ss g-unit won't be on it, yayo ruined the song "runnin" and 50 makes every song he's on worse


Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-17-2005 at 09:04 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #182
gunit4life 
space
avatar space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 0 0
why did 50 take over?

why didnt dre finish it off?
 09-17-2005, 09:06 PM         #183
shady485  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game was going to get dropped from interscope if g-unit didnt pick him up, he owes his career to g-unit. Did game create a buzz for himself?...hell no, he got hyped up and blew up with g-unit, if he didnt have g-unit he wouldnt have made it.
 09-17-2005, 09:08 PM         #184
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shady485 said:
game was going to get dropped from interscope if g-unit didnt pick him up, he owes his career to g-unit. Did game create a buzz for himself?...hell no, he got hyped up and blew up with g-unit, if he didnt have g-unit he wouldnt have made it.
that is one of MANY MANY lies that 50 cent said, that g-unit groupies actually believe, he didn't create his own buzz? you an idiot

edit: yayo is in g-unit, why didn't he sell sh*t? oooo now u can't say sh*t


Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-17-2005 at 09:09 PM..
 09-17-2005, 09:08 PM         #185
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol you groupies sound exactly like 50 cent. ahahaahhaa its a shame a man can influence you f*g**ts how to talk.
 09-17-2005, 09:11 PM         #186
NoneyaB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo on the real Hypnotik, you got some issues. You must have been on that computer now talkin bout this sh*t for like 2 days straight. You really ain't got nothin better to do. That's just sad man.
 12 years ago '04        #187
gunit4life 
space
avatar space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 0 0
yayo didnt sell sh*t in his first week cuz kanye sold 800 000+
think bout it
damn he still sold more than fat joes nearly sold in 4 months

i didnt expect yayo to sell much but 250 000 was good.
 09-17-2005, 09:13 PM         #188
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gunit4life said:
yayo didnt sell sh*t in his first week cuz kanye sold 800 000+
think bout it
damn he still sold more than fat joes nearly sold in 4 months

i didnt expect yayo to sell much but 250 000 was good.
he didn't sell 250.000 he sold 210,000, and he sold 70,000 the second week hahah he aint even gonna go gold = totoal failure

also for you homo sayin ghost unit was garbage

how come on realestn*ggas.com someone started a thread "what's your favorite mixtape of 2005" and mad heads said ghost unit(youknowhwatitis vol 4) and people said youknowwhatitis vol 3

uknowwhatitis vol 3 and 4 = ended g-unit

watch olivia flop,

everyone is gonna flop in g-unit except 50
 12 years ago '04        #189
gunit4life 
space
avatar space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 0 0
game is gonna flop blackwallstreet aint even gonna do anything

and u gon go out and buy his gayass hurricane shoe

and i bet u walk around with your G-Unot shirt too u fu*kin groupie
 09-17-2005, 09:17 PM         #190
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gunit4life said:
game is gonna flop blackwallstreet aint even gonna do anything

and u gon go out and buy his gayass hurricane shoe

and i bet u walk around with your G-Unot shirt too u fu*kin groupie
ahahahaha u mad.

game got a big a.ss fan base hes gonna go platinum regardless of what u want him to do. get mad f*g**t!
 12 years ago '05        #191
clarence1986 
space
avatar space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 4 4
Game was signed a full year before 50 got his deal, his album didn't come out until 2005. Why did it take him three years to make an album full of namedrops? Because he is not good and he needed 50's push to finally put something out
 09-17-2005, 09:18 PM         #192
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gunit4life said:
game is gonna flop blackwallstreet aint even gonna do anything

and u gon go out and buy his gayass hurricane shoe

and i bet u walk around with your G-Unot shirt too u fu*kin groupie
na i never bought anything of game's... i bet you bought the documentary? haha @ you, i never bougth anything of game's and never will, although i kinda wanna get a g-unot sh*t, but just remember, game sold more than anyone in g-unit besides 50 cent, game will go platinum on his second album, you can call me a groupie.... but look at your username... and call me a groupie? you probably wear g-unit clothes, g-unit shoes, you copped every g-unit album, you probably gonna cop the 50 cent video game, haha you probably cop everything wit g-unit name on it and you callin me a groupie haaa
 12 years ago '04        #193
illsoul440 
space
avatar space
space
$3,068 | Props total: 1568 1568
i tell you what that put you on the game video is fiyah.. just the way he did it, it look grimey.. its rugged, and its proof he dont need fiddy.. 50 aint write that sh*t.. and he aint write dreams either.. and both them songs were better than all the other singles he had wit 50.. the game is comming up.. tha amount of chains he had on his neck was ridiculous.

50 is the better artist though.. i cant deny 50's talent, tha kid is nice with making songs, and nowaday thats what its about. dont sleep on game tho, thats all im saying. i dont dislike him or 50.. only problem with 50 is he talk too much
 12 years ago '05        #194
DonPrestige 
space
space
space
$175 | Props total: 0 0
Musically 50, he's a hit maker straight up. People overhyping game coz their sick of 50.
 09-17-2005, 09:19 PM         #195
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clarence1986 said:
Game was signed a full year before 50 got his deal, his album didn't come out until 2005. Why did it take him three years to make an album full of namedrops? Because he is not good and he needed 50's push to finally put something out
you're an idiot, how come dre is takin 7 years to put out an album? dre knew game was gonna take over the rap game and wanted to make his album perfect, dre is a perfectionist, so i guess dre is garbage becuz he takes 7 years between albums right? idiot
 12 years ago '05        #196
clarence1986 
space
avatar space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 4 4
 DonPrestige said:
Musically 50, he's a hit maker straight up. People overhyping game coz their sick of 50.
:applause: :applause: :applause: Wish I could prop you
 12 years ago '04        #197
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,158 | Props total: 1989 1989
I should have known you couldnt have a reasonable thread about whos better without all tha bullsh*t....yall would be bored as fu*k if nobody like gunit lol....what would yall make threads about....I like Game [game was on change of heart...supposdly a stripper...butterfly tat on face....disses and apologizes}....I like 50 {takes too many steriods...sings alot...supposdly snitched...big headed}...you see I dont take what these artists do in they lives to heart.....if they make a good song....I listen to it....I could give a sh*t what anybody else thinks about it....why cant more people be like this?
 09-17-2005, 09:24 PM         #198
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
I should have known you couldnt have a reasonable thread about whos better without all tha bullsh*t....yall would be bored as fu*k if nobody like gunit lol....what would yall make threads about....I like Game [game was on change of heart...supposdly a stripper...butterfly tat on face....disses and apologizes}....I like 50 {takes too many steriods...sings alot...supposdly snitched...big headed}...you see I dont take what these artists do in they lives to heart.....if they make a good song....I listen to it....I could give a sh*t what anybody else thinks about it....why cant more people be like this?
it's a fact that game was not a stripper... game said on his dead grandma he was never a stripper, how come 50 never even defended himself about bein called a snitch? becuz he knows what he did... he snitched


Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-17-2005 at 09:25 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #199
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,158 | Props total: 1989 1989
 HipnotiK said:
na i never bought anything of game's... i bet you bought the documentary? haha @ you, i never bougth anything of game's and never will, although i kinda wanna get a g-unot sh*t, but just remember, game sold more than anyone in g-unit besides 50 cent, game will go platinum on his second album, you can call me a groupie.... but look at your username... and call me a groupie? you probably wear g-unit clothes, g-unit shoes, you copped every g-unit album, you probably gonna cop the 50 cent video game, haha you probably cop everything wit g-unit name on it and you callin me a groupie haaa
You dont have to buy anything to be a grouipe...you can dl everything he ever did and play it nonstop and think you are him and hate on people he beefin with,and say that EVERY single thing he has done has been hot....and that would make you a grouipe...
 09-17-2005, 09:29 PM         #200
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
You dont have to buy anything to be a grouipe...you can dl everything he ever did and play it nonstop and think you are him and hate on people he beefin with,and say that EVERY single thing he has done has been hot....and that would make you a grouipe...
well i'm not a groupie then.... becuz game has made some ok sh*t, he has made some crap, but most of his sh*t is crack if you sit there and listen to everything game has made, and then listen to everything 50 has made, it's easy to see game is a lot more talented than 50 and all of g-unit combined (includin n*ggas they signed)


Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-17-2005 at 09:29 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
Video inside Hell Rell Get's Knocked Out in NYC Street.
225 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 49
Article inside Pharrell Shares More Secrets From His Legendary Skincare Routine
134 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Bow Wow Tweet The REAL Death Row Roster Picture We NEVER Seen, Twitter..
207 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
look what energy drink abuse did to this man :imout:
137 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Black Panther trailer
206 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside The most sexually diseased state in the USA. Wow! Surprised by No. 1
177 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
NFL What did we learn? (Week 6 Edition)
115 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside I'm in tears right now
68 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy