Who's better? 50 cent or Game?? vote

most viewed right now
 176
Image(s) inside Beyonce ETHERS Alcoholic Nas On Twitter
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
NBA joe smith blew all his money now arod tryna help him get back on his feet
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 67
Young Buck getting exposed as bi didn't slow him down none. HIS NEW SONG FIRE!!!
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Why he mad at Future
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who's Musically More Talented?
50 Cent 89 44.72%
The Game 110 55.28%
Voters: 199. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-16-2005, 06:21 PM         #1
10058 pageviews
256 comments


HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who's better? 50 cent or Game?? vote
 

 
Personally, i think there is no comparison

westside story > 50's entire career

and why was 50 on the hook? when snoop was 100 X better on it

o well *listens to westside story wit snoop on the hook instead of 50*

this sh*t is crack

vote bi*ches!

also if you vote drop ya reason for who you chose...
no homo sh*t like "i voted game, becuz 50 is a snitch"
or
"i voted for 50 becuz game has a butterfly tat"

no f*g**t groupie sh*t in here please


Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-16-2005 at 06:23 PM..

256 comments for "Who's better? 50 cent or Game?? vote"

 13 years ago '04        #2
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$15,547 | Props total: 6318 6318
the game lyrically runs circles around 50, the new AND old 50.....and i was a HUGE 50 fan back in the 99 era
 09-16-2005, 06:25 PM         #3
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont like voting on garbage vs garbage...........so neither
 09-16-2005, 06:28 PM         #4
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 backMJPIP2333 said:
i dont like voting on garbage vs garbage...........so neither
how can you say game is garbage? i mean i could understand if you said he's OK, or average, but the n*gga is one of the best in the game right now hands down, as far as new n*ggas he's easily one of the best


Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-16-2005 at 06:28 PM..
 09-16-2005, 06:35 PM         #5
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
how can you say game is garbage? i mean i could understand if you said he's OK, or average, but the n*gga is one of the best in the game right now hands down, as far as new n*ggas he's easily one of the best
i dont like either i used the word garbage b/c i like to see people get so offensive about sh*t and plus its my Opinion and my preferences so i could give two sh*ts what anyone thinks
 09-16-2005, 06:44 PM         #6
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 backMJPIP2333 said:
i dont like either i used the word garbage b/c i like to see people get so offensive about sh*t and plus its my Opinion and my preferences so i could give two sh*ts what anyone thinks
good for you, but the FACT is, game aint garbage

doubleg26, silva_20001

^^ 2 n*ggas who voted for 50 and didn't leave a reason

fukin pussies


Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-16-2005 at 06:45 PM..
 09-16-2005, 06:45 PM         #7
SHEz S0 SiNCERE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game .
 09-16-2005, 06:45 PM         #8
FUCK MIKE JONES  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game is a 1-hit wonder
the mcdonalds theme song > gunit
 13 years ago '04        #9
MainEv3nt 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
weres the "i think there both trash and i rather eat doritos" selection at.
 09-16-2005, 07:04 PM         #10
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
doubleg26, g0tt1, P FiNgAz 954, silva_20001, sunniemir

5 pussies who are too scared to say why they voted 50 cent

obvious groupies

becuz if they had an actual reason why they thought 50 was musically better than game, they would post it, there is no possible way you can say 50 is musically better than game, if you can, please do... fukin pussies votin 50 but don't state why they chose 50 straight bi*ch a.ss n*ggas
 urban[D]ox said:
weres the "i think there both trash and i rather eat doritos" selection at.
pick one n*gga, just imagin you had to choose, who would u pick,


Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-16-2005 at 07:08 PM..
 09-16-2005, 07:06 PM         #11
P FiNgAz 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urban[D]ox said:
weres the "i think there both trash and i rather eat doritos" selection at.
real talk... but these rappers are wack... including game... i wanna hear one song where this cat dosent mention another rappers name
 09-16-2005, 07:07 PM         #12
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P FiNgAz 954 said:
real talk... but these rappers are wack... including game... i wanna hear one song where this cat dosent mention another rappers name
how does it make you wack if you mention rappers names? that's the dumbest sh*t i ever read
 09-16-2005, 07:09 PM         #13
P FiNgAz 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
how does it make you wack if you mention rappers names? that's the dumbest sh*t i ever read
first off i was statin my opinion... and yes it is wack to mention rappers names on every song you make... not only one rapper in a song but he says like 4 rappers name...
 09-16-2005, 07:11 PM         #14
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P FiNgAz 954 said:
first off i was statin my opinion... and yes it is wack to mention rappers names on every song you make... not only one rapper in a song but he says like 4 rappers name...
OMG rhymin ootie tootie fruity cutie b00ty , that takes a lot more talent


Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-16-2005 at 07:11 PM..
 09-16-2005, 07:14 PM         #15
P FiNgAz 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
OMG rhymin ootie tootie fruity cutie b00ty , that takes a lot more talent

@ this kat trying to e beef... fuk outta here... go find a chick or something.. you been online all day.... arguing about this shame...

you = biggest loser on BX
 09-16-2005, 07:14 PM         #16
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
50 sh*ts on Game

Tell me one creative song Game ever made?
Don't say Dreams..just because you made the line "The Dream of Heuy P. Thats What I'm given you" aint considered a thought provking line

Power of the Dollar
Get Rich Or Die Trying
The Massacre

Many Men>>>>>>anything Game ever put out
50 verse on Hate it or Love it>>>>.Game verses
50 verse on How We Do>>>>>>>>.Game verse

50 feature on Onxy react>>>>>>>Game feature on Tela album(I compared both of there first features on a album)

If you like constant name dropping go with Game

But I personally think 50 sh*ts on game..he makes better hooks..he formated Game's style..he has more character..better lyrics..beter albums

Ghetto Qu'ran>>>>>>>anything ever put out by Game
50 Bars>>>>>>>>100 Bars(Game stole 50 concept)
Baltimore Love Thing>>>>anything Game ever put out
like i said, westside story wit snoop on the hook > 50's whole career

sorry but anyone who thinks 50 is better than game musically...

should seriously stop listening to hip-hop, and go cop some britney spears
 09-16-2005, 07:14 PM         #17
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
since i hate them both and i cant think Game is Garbage :rolleyes: b/c for a FACT hes not i will vote for 50 to make the Voting Closer
 09-16-2005, 07:15 PM         #18
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P FiNgAz 954 said:
@ this kat trying to e beef... fuk outta here... go find a chick or something.. you been online all day.... arguing about this shame...

you = biggest loser on BX
damn... @ you for tryin to e-beef, once again i didn't say nuttin to you in a disrespectful way, i didn't diss you, i never tried to "e-beef" wit you, but you just dissed me, damn you a fukin retard
 13 years ago '05        #19
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,787 | Props total: 4009 4009
I'll go with 50, I like listening to his older stuff....he still can go back to his old style but Game, hes alright, not in the top 10 today but hes good. For the record, 50 is not in the top 10 either.
 09-16-2005, 07:19 PM         #20
P FiNgAz 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
doubleg26, g0tt1, P FiNgAz 954, silva_20001, sunniemir

5 pussies who are too scared to say why they voted 50 cent

obvious groupies

becuz if they had an actual reason why they thought 50 was musically better than game, they would post it, there is no possible way you can say 50 is musically better than game, if you can, please do... fukin pussies votin 50 but don't state why they chose 50 straight bi*ch a.ss n*ggas
pick one n*gga, just imagin you had to choose, who would u pick,
^^^ you did diss me first... you called me a pu**y.. fuk outta here
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
perfect night at the club status
37 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Ok my dude. You & your wife are breaded & just dropped a album. But wu..
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Meanwhile In Grand Rapids: Chick Loses Her F*cking Mind And Wreaks Havo..
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Old gods have mercy!!!(New WW84 pic)
44 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside OG Aunt Viv Blames Will Smith For Son's Suicide Attempt, Says, Carlton..
179 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
audio inside [New] Percy Keith - Dementia (Response to Kevin Gates) Dreka smashed th..
195 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Chik fil a Customer Service is 2nd to none..
125 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Are you happy with Nas "Nasir"?
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy