If Jigga disses mad rappers......

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
180 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 Cents Ex Jumpoff Booty Is On Point
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
153 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '05        #161
freemusic man 
space
space
$1,710 | Props total: 33 33
number one- rakim is the god father of rap its been crowned number 2- jay-z k!lled game before some of yall herd or didnt but he said " dog i dont give a fu*k about cars with crome rims i got aparments you can fit your Home in " Whoa !! i was hype Number 3- im a nas fan but had to stick up for jay . number 4- if jay so wack or what ever ex: cant end a r*pers carrer then why are rappers not atackin him and why did game lie and say he didnt say jay z can suck his d!ck . Lame lol i mean Game should just stick to tryin very and failing to end gunits carrer . fif and the unit is gonna be around for a while and when they end mtv is gonna have some super backed up special on the unit and all the haters know its true lol a fact game just got a spot on mtv.com where you can check his profile lol just got one thats how wack he is AND in his profile he said fif album gave rap a awaking well not exactly those words but similar. i find it funny
 09-26-2005, 12:40 PM         #162
thakillahmic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not sayin jay has fallen off or hes washed up...but the funny thing is is that even if hes washed up he will still sell more than most the rappers out there more...his $hit is still hot stop hatin on jay. my n*gga jay never put out a bad album. hova da god mc
 11 years ago '05        #163
freemusic man 
space
space
$1,710 | Props total: 33 33
lol he did but his albums grow on you

Last edited by freemusic man; 09-26-2005 at 12:44 PM..
 09-26-2005, 12:47 PM         #164
ChEEK$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
of course jay will damage reputations. i dunno about necessarily ending careers, but it could happen. none the rappers hes gonna be goin at have the same lyrical capacity as jay. at those who hatin on jigga
 09-26-2005, 03:03 PM         #165
HardWhite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and hyp...u, firestarr or whatever the fu*k his name is are some bi*ches...straight up, hittin the hate button is like snitchin...its somethin that a lot of bi*ches do...u mad? u must be... c*m swallowers!! i never hit the hate button on nobody, not once...i just air there a.ss out, u should try to do the same...from 8 to 5, we can go at it all day, anytime after that im probably unavailable...anyway, u can hit the hate button, the real dudes on here feel what im sayin, so i aint worried about it
 11 years ago '04        #166
Shitniks77 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 0 0
 HipnotiK said:
why would he diss game? if he does tho game gonna sell a lot on his 2nd album

and jigga is garbage for the record, n*gga been fell off

jigga's verse on go crazy wit jeezy = proof that he got no talent left
i respect ur opinion but i highly disagree with that, that verse is seemless, when i first heard it i thought to myself "jay aint lost a thing" but everybodys diff. so....
 11 years ago '04        #167
slimyellow 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,552 | Props total: 114 114
n*ggas should be happy jay goin at him cuz more than half the sh*t bein put out is A$$!!!
 11 years ago '05        #168
dblockallday 
space
space
$7,884 | Props total: 681 681
 HardWhite said:
oh and hyp...u, firestarr or whatever the fu*k his name is are some bi*ches...straight up, hittin the hate button is like snitchin...its somethin that a lot of bi*ches do...u mad? u must be... c*m swallowers!! i never hit the hate button on nobody, not once...i just air there a.ss out, u should try to do the same...from 8 to 5, we can go at it all day, anytime after that im probably unavailable...anyway, u can hit the hate button, the real dudes on here feel what im sayin, so i aint worried about it
haha @ you cryin over gettin hate

ITS NOT REAL MONEY
 11 years ago '04        #169
CeejayT 
space
space
space
$831 | Props total: 0 0
haha @ dblockallday being a complete hater. How come you never respond to me punk. I've been calling you out since you were Hipnotik. Get off G-Unit's d!ck. You've made me hate G-Unit more than any snitching, singing or whatever else they have done that gets your panties in such a bunch....once again get a life.
 09-26-2005, 06:46 PM         #170
Abso252 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay -z is a biter. he took so many of biggie's rhymes its serious

jay-z is wack
 09-26-2005, 07:16 PM         #171
blokstarent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hov gotta be nice if ya keep making forums about him
 11 years ago '05        #172
dblockallday 
space
space
$7,884 | Props total: 681 681
 blokstarent said:
hov gotta be nice if ya keep making forums about him
that makes no sense at all
 09-26-2005, 08:09 PM         #173
blokstarent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it looks like to me the haters r d!ck riding hov more then the ppl that enjoy his music
 09-26-2005, 09:44 PM         #174
grape.drink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ayo the one with the biggest paper stack wins.

hova = goat. baaaaaaaaaaaa on yall nikkuhs who doubt him
 09-26-2005, 10:09 PM         #175
HardWhite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
haha @ you cryin over gettin hate

ITS NOT REAL MONEY
u know what...u sound like a lil bi*ch right now... who the fu*k said anything about money... d block all day....fu*k outta here...ill d block u in the fu*kin mouth.... u prolly a lil dude to aint u... lil chump!!!
 11 years ago '05        #176
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,293 | Props total: 2 2
 HipnotiK said:
why would he diss game? if he does tho game gonna sell a lot on his 2nd album

and jigga is garbage for the record, n*gga been fell off

jigga's verse on go crazy wit jeezy = proof that he got no talent left
i mean jigga can get big headed and arrogant but son is not garbage fam.thats a little overboard....son knows how to make a record and he would k!lled jeezy if he had really come with it.don't want to outshine the dude that will be making you some new dough....he's on there to get jeezy some buzz.......
 09-27-2005, 01:38 PM         #177
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Abso252 said:
jay -z is a biter. he took so many of biggie's rhymes its serious

jay-z is wack
and whenever someone heard him recite a Biggie, Snoop, whoever, line in his songs they would think, ohh, that's Big, or ohh, that's Snoop, damn Jay is nice

it's just the retards like you who just started listening to Rap when Em signed 50 and heard this BS "I'm a Biter" song that think like you do, and think Jay was actually trying to steal people's lines and use them as his own, most of the time Jay would use a Big line he would yell out "BIG BABY" like Biggie used to, now if he was trying to steal Biggie's line why would he do that?>????
 11 years ago '04        #178
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,675 | Props total: 0 0
^lol just quit tryin man, its really like talkin to a wall... let kids think whatever they want
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
105 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
144 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
152 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
122 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Meek Mill & Pusha T – Black Moses (Feat. Priscilla Renea) (FULL SONG)
62 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
198 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy