NBA Ex Lakers Coach B Scott to DLo, "Fxck Point Rat"
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
39 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-17-2005, 08:07 PM         #141
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigteezy said:
Damn Hipnotik you 10 pages deep! keep doing yo thang homie
lol.. *in jeezy's voice "i make n*ggas on Boxden go craazy"*

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-17-2005 at 08:08 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #142
lamarowns 
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 62 62
come on hiptno at first u made a little sense but now u just tryin to p!ss people off, i hope u don't really belive that jay-z is garbage, that's just like sayin Jordan is garbage, it just doesn't make sense
 09-17-2005, 08:33 PM         #143
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lamarowns said:
come on hiptno at first u made a little sense but now u just tryin to p!ss people off, i hope u don't really belive that jay-z is garbage, that's just like sayin Jordan is garbage, it just doesn't make sense
na he used to be nice, now he's garbage, when i say garbage i mean i don't enjoy listening to his music.... so i guess he's still OK
 09-17-2005, 08:47 PM         #144
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You must be on somethin because Jay-Z is the best to do it,Jay-Z drops classics, you gon see Oct 27 when he shut down Jim Jones(The Fake Blood) and Game(The fake blood and put together gangsta). The Game can't even take out G-Unit, and how many disses he shot at them? Wow that really makes you wonder.
 09-17-2005, 08:55 PM         #145
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said:
You must be on somethin because Jay-Z is the best to do it,Jay-Z drops classics, you gon see Oct 27 when he shut down Jim Jones(The Fake Blood) and Game(The fake blood and put together gangsta). The Game can't even take out G-Unit, and how many disses he shot at them? Wow that really makes you wonder.
game is a fake blood? wow i'm done talkin to you
 11 years ago '04        #146
Young Writer 
space
space
$2,592 | Props total: 5 5
 Pappy Mason said:

jay-z is going to get Punish he's Not safe No more The Goonies Going to Slap them bill cosby ties off his a.ss
 11 years ago '04        #147
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,675 | Props total: 0 0
 HipnotiK said:
lemme guess... you think jay-z is better than pac and big?? ^^

i bet your dumbass thinks jay-z is the GOAT

no, i dont think that. sometimes jay is the greatest. sometimes pac is the greatest, sometimes its big, sometimes its method man... etc. but that doesnt have anything to do with the argument here :banghead:

i think that you are an idiot because you say he is garbage, and now that you have clearly lost this argument in the eyes of anyone with any sort of intelligence you are trying to turn this into some kind of idiotic insult contest. look kid, you are boring me... and i have lost interest in trying to save another poor pathetic soul such as yourself, so you know what... you are right, jay-z is garbage, that man couldnt rap his way out of a christmas present, game is way better... i hope they rap battle so game can smash him then blood walk on his grave.

this isnt about who i think is a good rapper, its about you making nonsense statements and acting hard on the internet which is annoying to decent ppl such as myself and others that i know visit the boxden forum from time to time. somehow you have got it in your head that your rep on the net is actually important to your everyday life, so you catch feelings about who you think OTHER PEOPLE should be putting in their CD players. Then you call them names and try to make yourself seem superior to other little peons that just get on here just to see how tough they can act so that maybe some other "bangers" will "recognize your gangsta" and hit you up with some E-Reputation.

I dont always have my favorite artists on repeat in my headphones, in fact i dont even really have a "favorite." i enjoy a wide variety of different artists from different genres. does that mean that im k!lling hip hop? or that im not a true rap fan? no, it does not. it means i enjoy music. now please think of somethin real cute to say so i can continue to make you look like a fool to the adults that read this conversation.

-[]D

Last edited by l0udm0uf; 09-17-2005 at 10:05 PM..
 09-17-2005, 10:01 PM         #148
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 l0udm0uf said:
no, i dont think that. i think that you are an idiot because you say he is garbage, and now that you have clearly lost this argument in the eyes of anyone with any sort of intelligence you are trying to turn this into some kind of idiotic insult contest. look kid, you are boring me... and i have lost interest in trying to save another poor pathetic soul such as yourself, so you know what... you are right, jay-z is garbage, that man couldnt rap his way out of a christmas present, game is way better... i hope they rap battle so game can smash him then blood walk on his grave.

this isnt about who i think is a good rapper, its about you making nonsense statements and acting hard on the internet which is annoying to decent ppl such as myself and others that i know visit the boxden forum from time to time. somehow you have got it in your head that your rep on the net is actually important to your everyday life, so you catch feelings about who you think OTHER PEOPLE should be putting in their CD players. Then you call them names and try to make yourself seem superior to other little peons that just get on here just to see how tough they can act so that maybe some other "bangers" will "recognize your gangsta" and hit you up with some E-Reputation.

I dont always have my favorite artists on repeat in my headphones, in fact i dont even really have a "favorite." i enjoy a wide variety of different artists from different genres. does that mean that im k!lling hip hop? or that im not a true rap fan? no, it does not. it means i enjoy music. now please think of somethin real cute to say so i can continue to make you look like a fool to the adults that read this conversation.

-[]D
sorry i'm not readin no essay dawg, can you sum it up or sumtin?
 11 years ago '04        #149
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
^predictable, what you can't focus long enough to read for about oh... a minute or two? no, you just dont have any valid points to return with, let alone anything smart to say at all so u just ignore it and hope it will go away like your VD.... oops sorry, thats stooping to your level.

here's a summary = you're an idiot. got it? didn't think so, but sadly i dont think you ever will.

Last edited by l0udm0uf; 09-17-2005 at 10:14 PM..
 09-17-2005, 10:12 PM         #150
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 l0udm0uf said:
^predictable, what you can't focus long enough to read for about oh... a minute or two? no, you just dont have any valid points to return with, let alone anything smart to say at all so u just ignore it and hope it will go away like your VD.... oops sorry, thats stooping to your level.

here's a summary = you're an idiot. got it? didn't think so, but sadly i dont think you ever will.
na seriously i'm too lazy to read it, can you shorten it or sumtin??
 11 years ago '04        #151
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
no i dont really care to, i think that my points been pretty well expressed. Let me just try and use some of your lingo so you'll be more apt to understand, and ill try to keep this short since i know how frustrating that ADD can be: Consider yourself exposed bi*ch. Get some friends and try not to worry so much about what other people are doing. you are entitled to your own opinion, but just because others don't agree with you doesn't mean they are wrong. have a nice life kid

-[]D

ps. im not stupid, you can say what you want but i know you read every word i typed, and it must hurt soooo bad that you cant think of anything smart to respond with

Last edited by l0udm0uf; 09-17-2005 at 10:30 PM..
 09-17-2005, 10:42 PM         #152
Cav'lier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by l0udm0uf
someone, anyone, can i get a handclap?
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Don't really matter who's better I guess, cause the mass gon' pick up the albums no matter what to hear what they both say bout each other right?
 09-17-2005, 10:44 PM         #153
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*still waiting for l0udm0uf to summarize that essay he wrote about me*
 11 years ago '04        #154
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
^well then look up a few posts smart guy
 09-26-2005, 10:12 AM         #155
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shadychicano said:
U Can find me in the club/so don't try to play me/cuz u get hit with a bottle of Bub/Like Jay Z - ????

Big Pun hit jay-z with a bottle overthe head before(Jay-z Is Soft)
he did it because Jay was drunk and snuffed Fat Joe (Jay-Z is not soft)
 09-26-2005, 10:15 AM         #156
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
game is a fake blood? wow i'm done talkin to you
Jim Jones himself said Game is a fake blood
 09-26-2005, 10:28 AM         #157
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cormega > jay-z
 11 years ago '04        #158
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
^let this thread die... and ___ > ____ doesnt mean anything
 09-26-2005, 11:33 AM         #159
HardWhite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wearin' The 4-5 said:
not for nothing, he not doin this to end careers, he jus entertaining and makin money, at the end of the day rappers are entertainers, and jay is a rapper at heart, the n*gga misses the attention, me for 1, im happy to hear that, cuz rap was gettin stale, 2. im going to that show. every time rap gets boring , jay seems to be on his way. imo.
word!! happy to see someone knows what there talkin bout.... hypnotic...im convinced...that ur a fu*kin full blown hater.... id like to punch u in ur mouth... :finger:
 11 years ago '05        #160
LyzzoThaKing 
space
space
$1,471 | Props total: 0 0
I guess he's just sick of all the badmouthing *shrugs*
Home      

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
196 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
149 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
67 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
111 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
169 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
208 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy