If Jigga disses mad rappers......

most viewed right now
NFL Ray Lewis Tried to Troll Twitter Users & Gets DESTROYED
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
59 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Meek Mill "Ooouuuu" Studio Session
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME [FILM ANTICIPATION / DISCUSSION THREAD] :owlc..
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #121
Young Writer 
space
space
$2,592 | Props total: 5 5
yall are gay jay-z can say /I have half of boxden on my Nut/s I say fu*k yall and they say jay thats wats up/

^^^and thats what he says and yall be like that was hot Im on his nuts

Last edited by Young Writer; 09-16-2005 at 08:03 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #122
Secwrit23 
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 1 1
Right now Jigga is the truth in the industry.. He got veterans sayin if they dont make a song with him by the time they retire they consider their career a failure.. He's got a crazy buzz n by faking his retirement n jumpin on remixes and what not he's just makin the buzz greater.. IF he dissed anybody yeah it'll create a lil buzz for em cuz he's on top and it's almost a compliment that he'd make tracks and devote time to them when hes "retired"
But the fact is he never said he was gonna record any tracks.. He just said at the concert live he was gonna do/talk some sh*t.. It wont even be nuttin!! Incase u can't tell this is just as big of a publicity stunt as his retirement.. He's havin 2 major concerts coming up and nobody outisde of the surrounding cities knew about it til he said this sh*t n made this buzz..How many people u think will gobuy tickets or drive to see that concert cuz he said he gon come at people?? Thats bein a hustla at its finest.. manipulating people
 11 years ago '04        #123
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,675 | Props total: 0 0
 HipnotiK said:
??? why would he diss game? and why do people think i even like game? i said this multiple times, fu*k GAME, now you homos can't say sh*t, yet u keep sayin it, makes no sense, and like i said, whoever jay-z disses will have a better career and sell more becuz of it, o yea learn how to spell my name right

^^ HAHAHA :applause: says the man with Game throwin up a W in his avy AND an incorrect spelling of a word as his name

son you a hater, and you make a few good points... but that doesnt mean you are right..

YES there are bandwagon ppl that copy rappers... there are bandwagon people for ANYONE that is famous... not much stands up to rapperz cuz thats whats hot these days, but you are not using any real points to back up any kind of argument here.

HUSTLING does not just happen because ppl rap about it. if that is true in your case/hood/city/town or whatever, then that is not real hustling, that is using your allowance to get on, and acting thugged out. real motherfu*kers can see you a clown so go ahead and say what ever you want cuz it has no merit, thats just all there is to it.

YOU are making yourself look like you riding the bandwagon, hatin on ppls game/hustle cuz you think it makes other ppl look at you like you REALLY know whats up when you dont. anyone who thinks jay is GARBAGE seriously is just an idiot.

oh yea, LOL at you think you EXPOSING 50 Cent, get real

someone, anyone, can i get a handclap? i get so SICK of these kids RUNNIN THE e STREETS

all you do is agree with ANYONE that comes in the thread sayin that jay is lame, or ANYthing in ANY way to down jay... that doesnt make your argument stronger. the way you are arguing about this is like a little fu*king kid, try to grow up a little and use common LOGIC and you will find more intelligent people to interact with...

it is what it is, JAY hate it or love it is one of the all time greats, whether he is your personal favorite or not has nothing to do with it. you CAN NOT deny it. when did it turn into this, where if you like a rapper you gotta act like you ridin shotgun with him to his hotel everynight? fu*k i like G-UNIT, GAME, JAY, JADA, EM, BIG, BIG L, RAKIM, CUBE, PUN, JOEY, BUN B, FACE....

:wow: my god look at that... but, but, but mouf some of those rappers dont like each other, and they tell me that they wack... you know what? i am a HIP HOP fan, i like HIP HOP music. thats it. you little girls gettin so involved in these people's personal lives you DONT EVEN LISTEN to the music anymore, you just KNOW its wack cuz your favorite rapper said so.

there are a few real heads in here that know what they talkin bout, most are just little kids that will just continue to get on messag boards and "AIR OUT" all the other little net thugs, then they can get cool avys and form e gangs, and act arrogant and ignorant through the internet knowing that REAL n*ggaS dont give a fu*k what you say or think cuz you aint even in this game, you watchin from ya folks pad...

But im done say what you want, i dont argue with fools, a wise man told me that ppl from a distance cant tell who is who.

thats it ------------->-[]D!

say you dont feel like readin a book and ignore my post, we know whats up.... and oh yea im not CATCHIN FEELINS jesus christ i cant believe i have to protect myself from all of the stupid sh*t that PPL LIKE YOU [YES THATS A STEREO TYPE (QUASI-HOMOs3xUAL WHITE THINKIN YOU STREET INTERNET GANGSTER)] would respond with

Last edited by l0udm0uf; 09-17-2005 at 12:32 PM..
 09-17-2005, 12:24 PM         #124
dumb_ass23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 l0udm0uf said:
someone, anyone, can i get a handclap?
:applause:
 11 years ago '04        #125
Waverly 
space
space
$988 | Props total: 0 0
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #126
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
^lol thanks, wow i really did get a little novel-ish up there... i just get sick of these type of ppl, they seem to be everywhere on every board... this kid is just especially annoying
 11 years ago '05        #127
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,468 | Props total: 168 168
 l0udm0uf said:
^^ HAHAHA :applause: says the man with Game throwin up a W in his avy AND an incorrect spelling of a word as his name

son you a hater, and you make a few good points... but that doesnt mean you are right..

YES there are bandwagon ppl that copy rappers... there are bandwagon people for ANYONE that is famous... not much stands up to rapperz cuz thats whats hot these days, but you are not using any real points to back up any kind of argument here.

HUSTLING does not just happen because ppl rap about it. if that is true in your case/hood/city/town or whatever, then that is not real hustling, that is using your allowance to get on, and acting thugged out. real motherfu*kers can see you a clown so go ahead and say what ever you want cuz it has no merit, thats just all there is to it.

YOU are making yourself look like you riding the bandwagon, hatin on ppls game/hustle cuz you think it makes other ppl look at you like you REALLY know whats up when you dont. anyone who thinks jay is GARBAGE seriously is just an idiot.

oh yea, LOL at you think you EXPOSING 50 Cent, get real

someone, anyone, can i get a handclap? i get so SICK of these kids RUNNIN THE e STREETS

all you do is agree with ANYONE that comes in the thread sayin that jay is lame, or ANYthing in ANY way to down jay... that doesnt make your argument stronger. the way you are arguing about this is like a little fu*king kid, try to grow up a little and use common LOGIC and you will find more intelligent people to interact with...

it is what it is, JAY hate it or love it is one of the all time greats, whether he is your personal favorite or not has nothing to do with it. you CAN NOT deny it. when did it turn into this, where if you like a rapper you gotta act like you ridin shotgun with him to his hotel everynight? fu*k i like G-UNIT, GAME, JAY, JADA, EM, BIG, BIG L, RAKIM, CUBE, PUN, JOEY, BUN B, FACE....

:wow: my god look at that... but, but, but mouf some of those rappers dont like each other, and they tell me that they wack... you know what? i am a HIP HOP fan, i like HIP HOP music. thats it. you little girls gettin so involved in these people's personal lives you DONT EVEN LISTEN to the music anymore, you just KNOW its wack cuz your favorite rapper said so.

there are a few real heads in here that know what they talkin bout, most are just little kids that will just continue to get on messag boards and "AIR OUT" all the other little net thugs, then they can get cool avys and form e gangs, and act arrogant and ignorant through the internet knowing that REAL n*ggaS dont give a fu*k what you say or think cuz you aint even in this game, you watchin from ya folks pad...

But im done say what you want, i dont argue with fools, a wise man told me that ppl from a distance cant tell who is who.

thats it ------------->-[]D!

say you dont feel like readin a book and ignore my post, we know whats up.... and oh yea im not CATCHIN FEELINS jesus christ i cant believe i have to protect myself from all of the stupid sh*t that PPL LIKE YOU [YES THATS A STEREO TYPE (QUASI-HOMOs3xUAL WHITE THINKIN YOU STREET INTERNET GANGSTER)] would respond with

n*gga is spitting fire right there he murdered all you Jigga haters n*gga spitting truth PROPS homie :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #128
Shadychicano 
space
space
$685 | Props total: 1 1
Uhhhhh
 11 years ago '04        #129
Shadychicano 
space
space
$685 | Props total: 1 1
Uhhhhhh
 09-17-2005, 04:06 PM         #130
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

this n*gga?? naaa
 11 years ago '04        #131
uks87 
space
space
$456 | Props total: 0 0
ayooo heres the radio link of jigga saying that
 09-17-2005, 04:28 PM         #132
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T-money said:
would any of them rapper sell out the garden..................NOPE
Nas as soon as he brings out Nasdaq yall gonna go crazy.
 11 years ago '04        #133
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
nice rebuttle you fu*king geek. i dont want to hear from you again
 11 years ago '04        #134
illsoul440 
space
space
$2,804 | Props total: 851 851
if jay z died today. he'd go down as the 3rd greatest besides big & pac.. so just shut ya trap an stop haten.

jay z lyrical content is ridiculous.. he on some other sh*t, he'll run laps around n*ggas

go do ya homework... and this is all comming from a non jay z fan.. but i cant deny him his respect and what hes done to the rap game.. he done r*ped it. co- owner of the new jersey nets < need i say more?
 09-17-2005, 04:52 PM         #135
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay-z fell off after his 3rd album

current jigga = old man wit no talent
 11 years ago '04        #136
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
^dont mind him BX, hes a moron...

how you like the Ad Hominum approach?
i dont think its really a fallacy in this case

Last edited by l0udm0uf; 09-17-2005 at 06:53 PM..
 09-17-2005, 07:32 PM         #137
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lemme guess... you think jay-z is better than pac and big?? ^^

i bet your dumbass thinks jay-z is the GOAT
 11 years ago '04        #138
Young Writer 
space
space
$2,592 | Props total: 5 5
To be Honest

The Real Kings Livin
Nas
Shyne >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>Jay-z
Dmx
 09-17-2005, 08:00 PM         #139
Ace 1-2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
why would he diss game? if he does tho game gonna sell a lot on his 2nd album

and jigga is garbage for the record, n*gga been fell off

jigga's verse on go crazy wit jeezy = proof that he got no talent left
Damn, son. Are you Game's agent? You sound so angry at the possibility that Hov might sh*t on Game.
 09-17-2005, 08:07 PM         #140
bigteezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn Hipnotik you 10 pages deep! keep doing yo thang homie
Home      

most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
194 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
180 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
70 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
90 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
43 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy