squad up!

If Jigga disses mad rappers......

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #126
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 4 4
^lol thanks, wow i really did get a little novel-ish up there... i just get sick of these type of ppl, they seem to be everywhere on every board... this kid is just especially annoying

13 years ago '05        #127
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,788 | Props total: 839 839
 l0udm0uf said
^^ HAHAHA :applause: says the man with Game throwin up a W in his avy AND an incorrect spelling of a word as his name

son you a hater, and you make a few good points... but that doesnt mean you are right..

YES there are bandwagon ppl that copy rappers... there are bandwagon people for ANYONE that is famous... not much stands up to rapperz cuz thats whats hot these days, but you are not using any real points to back up any kind of argument here.

HUSTLING does not just happen because ppl rap about it. if that is true in your case/hood/city/town or whatever, then that is not real hustling, that is using your allowance to get on, and acting thugged out. real motherfu*kers can see you a clown so go ahead and say what ever you want cuz it has no merit, thats just all there is to it.

YOU are making yourself look like you riding the bandwagon, hatin on ppls game/hustle cuz you think it makes other ppl look at you like you REALLY know whats up when you dont. anyone who thinks jay is GARBAGE seriously is just an idiot.

oh yea, LOL at you think you EXPOSING 50 Cent, get real

someone, anyone, can i get a handclap? i get so SICK of these kids RUNNIN THE e STREETS

all you do is agree with ANYONE that comes in the thread sayin that jay is lame, or ANYthing in ANY way to down jay... that doesnt make your argument stronger. the way you are arguing about this is like a little fu*king kid, try to grow up a little and use common LOGIC and you will find more intelligent people to interact with...

it is what it is, JAY hate it or love it is one of the all time greats, whether he is your personal favorite or not has nothing to do with it. you CAN NOT deny it. when did it turn into this, where if you like a rapper you gotta act like you ridin shotgun with him to his hotel everynight? fu*k i like G-UNIT, GAME, JAY, JADA, EM, BIG, BIG L, RAKIM, CUBE, PUN, JOEY, BUN B, FACE....

:wow: my god look at that... but, but, but mouf some of those rappers dont like each other, and they tell me that they wack... you know what? i am a HIP HOP fan, i like HIP HOP music. thats it. you little girls gettin so involved in these people's personal lives you DONT EVEN LISTEN to the music anymore, you just KNOW its wack cuz your favorite rapper said so.

there are a few real heads in here that know what they talkin bout, most are just little kids that will just continue to get on messag boards and "AIR OUT" all the other little net thugs, then they can get cool avys and form e gangs, and act arrogant and ignorant through the internet knowing that REAL n*ggaS dont give a fu*k what you say or think cuz you aint even in this game, you watchin from ya folks pad...

But im done say what you want, i dont argue with fools, a wise man told me that ppl from a distance cant tell who is who.

thats it ------------->-[]D!

say you dont feel like readin a book and ignore my post, we know whats up.... and oh yea im not CATCHIN FEELINS jesus christ i cant believe i have to protect myself from all of the stupid sh*t that PPL LIKE YOU [YES THATS A STEREO TYPE (QUASI-HOMOs3xUAL WHITE THINKIN YOU STREET INTERNET GANGSTER)] would respond with

n*gga is spitting fire right there he murdered all you Jigga haters n*gga spitting truth PROPS homie :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

13 years ago '04        #128
Shadychicano 
space
space
$685 | Props total: 2 2
Uhhhhh

13 years ago '04        #129
Shadychicano 
space
space
$685 | Props total: 2 2
Uhhhhhh

09-17-2005, 04:06 PM         #130
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

this n*gga?? naaa

13 years ago '04        #131
uks87 
space
space
$456 | Props total: 0 0
ayooo heres the radio link of jigga saying that

09-17-2005, 04:28 PM         #132
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T-money said
would any of them rapper sell out the garden..................NOPE
Nas as soon as he brings out Nasdaq yall gonna go crazy.

13 years ago '04        #133
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
nice rebuttle you fu*king geek. i dont want to hear from you again

13 years ago '04        #134
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,173 | Props total: 1884 1884
if jay z died today. he'd go down as the 3rd greatest besides big & pac.. so just shut ya trap an stop haten.

jay z lyrical content is ridiculous.. he on some other sh*t, he'll run laps around n*ggas

go do ya homework... and this is all comming from a non jay z fan.. but i cant deny him his respect and what hes done to the rap game.. he done r*ped it. co- owner of the new jersey nets < need i say more?

09-17-2005, 04:52 PM         #135
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay-z fell off after his 3rd album

current jigga = old man wit no talent

13 years ago '04        #136
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
^dont mind him BX, hes a moron...

how you like the Ad Hominum approach?
i dont think its really a fallacy in this case

Last edited by l0udm0uf; 09-17-2005 at 06:53 PM..

09-17-2005, 07:32 PM         #137
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lemme guess... you think jay-z is better than pac and big?? ^^

i bet your dumbass thinks jay-z is the GOAT

09-17-2005, 07:51 PM         #138
Young Writer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To be Honest

The Real Kings Livin
Nas
Shyne >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>Jay-z
Dmx

09-17-2005, 08:00 PM         #139
Ace 1-2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said
why would he diss game? if he does tho game gonna sell a lot on his 2nd album

and jigga is garbage for the record, n*gga been fell off

jigga's verse on go crazy wit jeezy = proof that he got no talent left
Damn, son. Are you Game's agent? You sound so angry at the possibility that Hov might sh*t on Game.

09-17-2005, 08:07 PM         #140
bigteezy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn Hipnotik you 10 pages deep! keep doing yo thang homie

09-17-2005, 08:07 PM         #141
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigteezy said
Damn Hipnotik you 10 pages deep! keep doing yo thang homie
lol.. *in jeezy's voice "i make n*ggas on Boxden go craazy"*

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-17-2005 at 08:08 PM..

13 years ago '05        #142
lamarowns 
space
space
$2,753 | Props total: 2200 2200
come on hiptno at first u made a little sense but now u just tryin to p!ss people off, i hope u don't really belive that jay-z is garbage, that's just like sayin Jordan is garbage, it just doesn't make sense

09-17-2005, 08:33 PM         #143
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lamarowns said
come on hiptno at first u made a little sense but now u just tryin to p!ss people off, i hope u don't really belive that jay-z is garbage, that's just like sayin Jordan is garbage, it just doesn't make sense
na he used to be nice, now he's garbage, when i say garbage i mean i don't enjoy listening to his music.... so i guess he's still OK

09-17-2005, 08:47 PM         #144
Pappy Mason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You must be on somethin because Jay-Z is the best to do it,Jay-Z drops classics, you gon see Oct 27 when he shut down Jim Jones(The Fake Blood) and Game(The fake blood and put together gangsta). The Game can't even take out G-Unit, and how many disses he shot at them? Wow that really makes you wonder.

09-17-2005, 08:55 PM         #145
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said
You must be on somethin because Jay-Z is the best to do it,Jay-Z drops classics, you gon see Oct 27 when he shut down Jim Jones(The Fake Blood) and Game(The fake blood and put together gangsta). The Game can't even take out G-Unit, and how many disses he shot at them? Wow that really makes you wonder.
game is a fake blood? wow i'm done talkin to you

09-17-2005, 09:00 PM         #146
Young Writer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said

jay-z is going to get Punish he's Not safe No more The Goonies Going to Slap them bill cosby ties off his a.ss

13 years ago '04        #147
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
 HipnotiK said
lemme guess... you think jay-z is better than pac and big?? ^^

i bet your dumbass thinks jay-z is the GOAT

no, i dont think that. sometimes jay is the greatest. sometimes pac is the greatest, sometimes its big, sometimes its method man... etc. but that doesnt have anything to do with the argument here :banghead:

i think that you are an idiot because you say he is garbage, and now that you have clearly lost this argument in the eyes of anyone with any sort of intelligence you are trying to turn this into some kind of idiotic insult contest. look kid, you are boring me... and i have lost interest in trying to save another poor pathetic soul such as yourself, so you know what... you are right, jay-z is garbage, that man couldnt rap his way out of a christmas present, game is way better... i hope they rap battle so game can smash him then blood walk on his grave.

this isnt about who i think is a good rapper, its about you making nonsense statements and acting hard on the internet which is annoying to decent ppl such as myself and others that i know visit the boxden forum from time to time. somehow you have got it in your head that your rep on the net is actually important to your everyday life, so you catch feelings about who you think OTHER PEOPLE should be putting in their CD players. Then you call them names and try to make yourself seem superior to other little peons that just get on here just to see how tough they can act so that maybe some other "bangers" will "recognize your gangsta" and hit you up with some E-Reputation.

I dont always have my favorite artists on repeat in my headphones, in fact i dont even really have a "favorite." i enjoy a wide variety of different artists from different genres. does that mean that im k!lling hip hop? or that im not a true rap fan? no, it does not. it means i enjoy music. now please think of somethin real cute to say so i can continue to make you look like a fool to the adults that read this conversation.

-[]D

Last edited by l0udm0uf; 09-17-2005 at 10:05 PM..

09-17-2005, 10:01 PM         #148
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 l0udm0uf said
no, i dont think that. i think that you are an idiot because you say he is garbage, and now that you have clearly lost this argument in the eyes of anyone with any sort of intelligence you are trying to turn this into some kind of idiotic insult contest. look kid, you are boring me... and i have lost interest in trying to save another poor pathetic soul such as yourself, so you know what... you are right, jay-z is garbage, that man couldnt rap his way out of a christmas present, game is way better... i hope they rap battle so game can smash him then blood walk on his grave.

this isnt about who i think is a good rapper, its about you making nonsense statements and acting hard on the internet which is annoying to decent ppl such as myself and others that i know visit the boxden forum from time to time. somehow you have got it in your head that your rep on the net is actually important to your everyday life, so you catch feelings about who you think OTHER PEOPLE should be putting in their CD players. Then you call them names and try to make yourself seem superior to other little peons that just get on here just to see how tough they can act so that maybe some other "bangers" will "recognize your gangsta" and hit you up with some E-Reputation.

I dont always have my favorite artists on repeat in my headphones, in fact i dont even really have a "favorite." i enjoy a wide variety of different artists from different genres. does that mean that im k!lling hip hop? or that im not a true rap fan? no, it does not. it means i enjoy music. now please think of somethin real cute to say so i can continue to make you look like a fool to the adults that read this conversation.

-[]D
sorry i'm not readin no essay dawg, can you sum it up or sumtin?

13 years ago '04        #149
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
^predictable, what you can't focus long enough to read for about oh... a minute or two? no, you just dont have any valid points to return with, let alone anything smart to say at all so u just ignore it and hope it will go away like your VD.... oops sorry, thats stooping to your level.

here's a summary = you're an idiot. got it? didn't think so, but sadly i dont think you ever will.

Last edited by l0udm0uf; 09-17-2005 at 10:14 PM..

09-17-2005, 10:12 PM         #150
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 l0udm0uf said
^predictable, what you can't focus long enough to read for about oh... a minute or two? no, you just dont have any valid points to return with, let alone anything smart to say at all so u just ignore it and hope it will go away like your VD.... oops sorry, thats stooping to your level.

here's a summary = you're an idiot. got it? didn't think so, but sadly i dont think you ever will.
na seriously i'm too lazy to read it, can you shorten it or sumtin??

Home      

most viewed right now
NBA BOB COUSY OFFERS AMMENDS to BILL RUSELL for being RACIST during CAREER on ..
52 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Rondo on Paul hes a horrible teammate
71 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME OVER: Samsung has developed a battery that fully charges in 12 mi..
47 comments
2 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
CubanDoll hospitalized after slicing open Rocky Badd
35 comments
2 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Yo my fu-king family made The Shade Room 😂
24 comments
1 hour ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside How Will Smith Pulled Jada Pinkett
25 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe analyzes Lebron in overtime loss to the Spurs in the latest episode o..
14 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Shorty is damn near 50 but living like a young IG thot
71 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get Fuked Up On This Escalator
8 comments
2 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jada Finally Penetrates Will.
24 comments
6 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Oct 23 - Breaking: Body parts of journalist Jamal Khashoggi have been found
15 comments
6 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL BREAKING: Giants trading Eli Apple to New Orleans Saints
135 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Your Favorite Artists As Female Models (Chris Brown, Snoop, Kanye, Dra..
30 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Gwyneth Paltrow Reveals Avengers 4 Photo, Spoiler Alert
6 comments
2 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 Oct 23 - Thousands of Swedes are getting microchip IDs inserted into their hands
3 comments
16 minutes ago
@news
most viewed right now
MMA YOOO KHABIB REALLY REALLY STUDIED CONOR MCGREGOR before the FIGHT :mjwow:
30 comments
7 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
How have you been pronouncing this word?
34 comments
7 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron throws teammates under bus in post game interview
50 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Errol Spences Next Opponent *You heard it hear first*
48 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Red Dead 2 Map
23 comments
6 hours ago
@games
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
black cobra
SubConscious
DatBrownDood
86'd
DrizzyStan06
Pill Cosby 313
Kliq
Yung Dilla
one il matt 56
Top 10 most slapped recently
Dun Language
BlackDynamite
suavehooper
blah blah blah
Rule 336
dre03
Player2
two-face
OG Phil Jackson
Aesop730

most viewed right now
online now  50
Image(s) inside Ayisha Diaz now has onlyfans page
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  49
FBG Wooski shot in head at friends funeral
240 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  47
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
197 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  26
Video inside First Red Dead gameplay leak
62 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  23
Video inside Lawd have mercy jazmynekyng uproarchallenge
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  22
Article inside Sarah Silverman Says Louis C.K. M**turbated in Front of Her: F yeah..
142 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  19
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - NYPD sergeant being investigated for shoving underwear down c..
148 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
134 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy