If Jigga disses mad rappers......

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside wack100 calls out Maino
446 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill Announces ‘DC4’ Release Date
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-16-2005, 02:19 PM         #41
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said:
no, you're ignorant, every year, as more and more people get into their teens, guess what they begin to do, make $$, some get jobs, some hustle, it's been going on since the 80s, it's nothing new, I'm glad you conducted a hustlers census and know that exactly half as many people were a few years ago, you really are an idiot
goddamn you are an idiot, you obviously never gotten around homie... there's black kids who are rich as fuk and their parents buy them everything but they sell drugs becuz its "cool" like i said, tommorow if a rapper started doing/saying/wearing something, all of you bandwagon n*ggas would copy them, no one wore fitted caps until every rapper started rockin them, now everyone rockin snowman tees? becuz jeezy wears them, n*ggas wore pink BECUZ CAM DID no one rocked that sh*t until cam did, and n*ggas are still rockin it, i can go on and on about the sh*t bandwagon posers have copied off rappers...
 11 years ago '05        #42
kentucky1.0 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 0 0
 Young Writer said:
I feel sorry for the jay-z fans they really think he the best

Nas>Rakim>Big L>Big>Krs1>Big Pun>Eminem>Bun B>Scarface>>Jay-z

@ Eminem,krsone,big L and rakim>jay-z
the rest might be true
 09-16-2005, 02:21 PM         #43
P FiNgAz 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop beefing....

the truth is if jigga disses all these n*ggaz its a bad move... who disagrees?

Hes gonna have beef with dipset, blackwalltreet, terror squad... what is he tryin to pull a 50 cent?
 09-16-2005, 02:21 PM         #44
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kentucky1.0 said:
@ Eminem,krsone,big L and rakim>jay-z
the rest might be true
eminem is far better than jay-z.... rakim is far better, big L is far better (he k!lled him on the 7 minute freestyle) krsone is better also IMO
 09-16-2005, 02:22 PM         #45
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
actually most rap trends start in the streets and then are made famous by rappers and then little homo's like you in your private schools catch on, now something as specific as a snowman shirt, yeah that's kind of wack i guess, but could it be that they're just Young Jeezy fans? smh @ you saying hustling is a rap trend
 11 years ago '05        #46
kentucky1.0 1 heat pts
space
space
 HipnotiK said:
goddamn you are an idiot, you obviously never gotten around homie... there's black kids who are rich as fuk and their parents buy them everything but they sell drugs becuz its "cool" like i said, tommorow if a rapper started doing/saying/wearing something, all of you bandwagon n*ggas would copy them, no one wore fitted caps until every rapper started rockin them, now everyone rockin snowman tees? becuz jeezy wears them, n*ggas wore pink BECUZ CAM DID no one rocked that sh*t until cam did, and n*ggas are still rockin it, i can go on and on about the sh*t bandwagon posers have copied off rappers...

like you aint a bandwagon muthafu*ka
look at ya avy,you think people aint been sayin that since get rich dropped
im not a big 50 fan ether,but i dont go in EVERY thread thats got his name in the title just to hate
bet you liked dude,till it was cool to hate him
 09-16-2005, 02:24 PM         #47
P FiNgAz 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
eminem is far better than jay-z.... rakim is far better, big L is far better (he k!lled him on the 7 minute freestyle) krsone is better also IMO
:wow: eminem is far better than Jay Z??

hey its your opinion fam
 09-16-2005, 02:24 PM         #48
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
i know people who have plenty of money, who hustle, not because it's cool, but to get some extra $ and smoke for free, like i said you're retarded
 11 years ago '05        #49
kentucky1.0 1 heat pts
space
space
 P FiNgAz 954 said:
stop beefing....

the truth is if jigga disses all these n*ggaz its a bad move... who disagrees?

Hes gonna have beef with dipset, blackwalltreet, terror squad... what is he tryin to pull a 50 cent?

how is it a bad move???
would you let all these less-talented rappers drag ya name through the mud just cause they think you aint goona responed???hell nah you wouldnt
 09-16-2005, 02:26 PM         #50
IZZO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
wow you're an idiot, i'm talkin about all the homos who sell drugs now becuz rap talks about it, half as many people were hustlin a few years ago, and it's a fact that no one wore pink except gays until cam wore it, and how does wearin pink get u pu**y

i've come to the conclusion that you just made yourself look 100% ignorant

watch, if a rapper wore a fukin snowman tee everyone would wear them and be a poser (o sh*t that happened) if a rapper came out wearin their jeans all ripped or some gay sh*t all of the sudden everyone would copy them, it's a fact n*ggas d!ckride rappers and copy everything they do, how do you think fitted caps got so popular?

you gotta be 15 if the people in your neighborhood sell drugs cause of rap music
 11 years ago '04        #51
Young Writer 
space
space
$2,592 | Props total: 5 5
Big L makes jay-z look like jeezy

we are seen what eminem can do when on a track with jay-z
 09-16-2005, 02:26 PM         #52
P FiNgAz 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kentucky1.0 said:
how is it a bad move???
would you let all these less-talented rappers drag ya name through the mud just cause they think you aint goona responed???hell nah you wouldnt
yeah real talk.... jimmy has been throwing dirt on his name since he was on rocafella and game for some reason cant stop saying his name in every fu*kin song
 09-16-2005, 02:28 PM         #53
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kentucky1.0 said:

like you aint a bandwagon muthafu*ka
look at ya avy,you think people aint been sayin that since get rich dropped
im not a big 50 fan ether,but i dont go in EVERY thread thats got his name in the title just to hate
bet you liked dude,till it was cool to hate him
nope, i liked 50 up until he started dissin jada, nas etc, but i still respected him a lil bit, but when he dissed dre sayin he's confused, and that dre helped game more, and that he don't need dre and he'll leave aftermath if dre backs game and all thsi sh*t disrespectin the man who made who who he is = dre, that's when i started exposing him, i never hate on him i just state facts exposin him

cdoyle456 said:
i know people who have plenty of money, who hustle, not because it's cool, but to get some extra $ and smoke for free, like i said you're retarded
wow, don't mention all the sh*t i sonned you on, who cares about hustlin? we talkin about fads, when a rapper does/says/wears something all the bandwagon n*ggas copy them
 IZZO said:
you gotta be 15 if the people in your neighborhood sell drugs cause of rap music
wow another ignorant idiot, if you think people don't sell drugs becuz of rap you're an idiot, just like n*ggas try to act gangsta when they rich becuz of rap makes it seem cool to be thugged out

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-16-2005 at 02:29 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #54
kentucky1.0 1 heat pts
space
space
yall do realize that 99% of rap fans dont even know who Big L was???
only people from upnorth think he's one of the greatest
to me,he was good,real good
but he aint on the level of a jay,big or nas
that talk only started after he died
 09-16-2005, 02:31 PM         #55
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Writer said:
Big L makes jay-z look like jeezy

we are seen what eminem can do when on a track with jay-z
yea he's good on a track with Jay, who knows going against him though
 11 years ago '04        #56
BigBang 
space
space
$1,479 | Props total: 22 22
yall n*ggas is clowns talkin bout jay like that, thats all i gotta say

all these n*ggas yall stickin up for aint payin yall sh*t, and whatever yall say aint gon change that n*ggas game

"n*ggas wake upp on my d!ck eat some breakfast first" - Jay-Z
 11 years ago '04        #57
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,273 | Props total: 8 8
wow and someone saying rakim not betta then jayz..

rakim >> your favorite rapper and my favorite rapper
 09-16-2005, 02:33 PM         #58
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kentucky1.0 said:
yall do realize that 99% of rap fans dont even know who Big L was???
only people from upnorth think he's one of the greatest
to me,he was good,real good
but he aint on the level of a jay,big or nas
that talk only started after he died
Big L is harlem's finest, he k!lled jay-z when they freestyled together

jay-z's freestyle was average at best when big L just destroyed the track

i beat kids wit lead pipes leavin a trail of dead mics/
where i'm from, n*ggas jewls get ran like red lights/

CRACK

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-16-2005 at 02:34 PM..
 09-16-2005, 02:33 PM         #59
P FiNgAz 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo hypnotik would you have even made this thread if game's name wasnt mention on Jay's hitlist?
 09-16-2005, 02:35 PM         #60
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P FiNgAz 954 said:
yo hypnotik would you have even made this thread if game's name wasnt mention on Jay's hitlist?
??? why would he diss game? and why do people think i even like game? i said this multiple times, fu*k GAME, now you homos can't say sh*t, yet u keep sayin it, makes no sense, and like i said, whoever jay-z disses will have a better career and sell more becuz of it, o yea learn how to spell my name right

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-16-2005 at 02:35 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When your co-worker dumb as fu-k
49 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
56 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
467 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
81 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kid Cudi - Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin (Tracklist)
117 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
191 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy