If Jigga disses mad rappers......

most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Game & Meek End Their Beef As Game Shows Support For Meeks New Puma Sn..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Has Gordon Hayward been on that offseason HGH cycle? (pic)
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Pepe the Frog Meme Has Been Declared a Hate Symbol
58 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-15-2005, 08:27 PM         #21
Cav'lier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Look, no dis. to Game but Jay-Z has too much of a following to lose a battle between em...I already heard a diss awhile back, but it wasnt anything mainstream or nothin...I don't think Jay's willin to lose another mainstream battle (ETHER)
 11 years ago '04        #22
freefab420 
space
space
space
$755 | Props total: 0 0
ppl mistake bein great and bein a nice lyricist, i still think jays 1 of the nicest in the game n u can argue dat n*ggas like canibus and cormega or whoeva u choose 2 pick is a better lyricist BUT dat doesnt make n*ggas great, they still nobodys in the long run. they nice lyricists but only havin lyrics will never make u the greatest...
 11 years ago '04        #23
T-money 
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 0 0
 Hookz said:
I Agree That Jay-Z Needs To End All His Bullsh*t.
And Hes Not The Greatest Rapper Alive
Ras Kass, Nas, Cormega, KRS-One, Rakim, Chuck D, Slick Rick, Jadakiss, Canibus, Common, Talib Kweli, Ice Cube, Mos Def...Ect > Jay-Z
would any of them rapper sell out the garden..................NOPE
 11 years ago '04        #24
Datruth345 
space
space
$1,275 | Props total: 0 0
ya'll got amnesia...this dude put mobb deep on ice for 4 years they just now recoverin from the takeover smh at new cats...when mase was in his prime jay squashed him with one verse
 11 years ago '04        #25
Datruth345 
space
space
$1,275 | Props total: 0 0
 HipnotiK said:
i never rode for game and never will, you n*ggas are confused haa

and jay-z has absolutely no influence on true hip-hop fans

only the bandwagon n*ggas/wiggas

haha jay was wearing throwbacks with evisu jeans and forces liek 98 now u hear nelly rappin about forces fabolous always talkin about evisus and throwbacks be real
 11 years ago '05        #26
tchurston 
space
space
$412 | Props total: 0 0
 HipnotiK said:
nuttin is gonna happen to their careers

jigga holds now power to end careers....

jay-z = been fell off, the n*gga is WASHED UP

nuff said, if jigga disses fat joe his next cd will sell more haa

if he disses jim jones, jimmy will make more paper off the buzz

so get off this n*gga's d*ck he aint endin sh*t

phony a.ss n*gga fakin his retirement for a publicity stunt

@ makin a rock/rap album wit some gay a.ss band
i certify u as a hater :hang:
 09-16-2005, 01:57 PM         #27
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hookz said:
Ras Kass, Nas, Cormega, KRS-One, Rakim, Chuck D, Slick Rick, Jadakiss, Canibus, Common, Talib Kweli, Ice Cube, Mos Def...Ect > Jay-Z
ask most of those rappers and they'll tell you Jay is the best, if you ask me hurt Nas', what did he do after Stillmatic? make wack albums that didn't sell, he ended Jaz-O's with one line, if he didn't say that one line it probably was still over but he did say it so....

who else tried beefing with him?

but battles aren't about ending careers, it's about respect, and if he battled 50, for instance, he'd still sell but he'd get no respect from:

1. other rappers
2. real rap, not hip hop, fans

the battle isn't about selling records and ending careers, it's about respect, and when Jay battles and beats whoever he's talking about, they'll lose respect for whoever and respect Jay more, if they're a real fan and listen to more then just beats and hooks and interviews

Last edited by cdoyle456; 09-16-2005 at 01:58 PM..
 09-16-2005, 02:00 PM         #28
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jeromewebby said:
please elaborate...
are you telling me that reasonable doubt, blueprint, black album had no influence on true hip hop fans. i consider my self to be a true hip hop fan and i can tell you that those albums have had a huge impact/influence on me.
how so? i think anyone who gets influenced by music is weak minded and shouldn't listen to it, like the people who go out and sell drugs and commit crimes becuz n*ggas rap about it, same as posers (someone who copies other people to be "cool") wearin pink when cam did, NO ONE wore pink until cam did, just another example that people are weak minded and instead of bein true to themself they see a n*gga who is famous and copy them... it's sad
 09-16-2005, 02:00 PM         #29
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Datruth345 said:
haha jay was wearing throwbacks with evisu jeans and forces liek 98 now u hear nelly rappin about forces fabolous always talkin about evisus and throwbacks be real
if Jay-Z fans are bandwagon n*ggas/wiggas then WTF are G-Unit fans????

just k!ll yourself, you'd make more sense
 11 years ago '04        #30
Young Writer 
space
space
$2,592 | Props total: 5 5
this the truth

Big L NAS BIG JAZ-O=Jay-z
 11 years ago '05        #31
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,400 | Props total: 144 144
so now...every rapper who make it big have special hate on bx... this sh*t getting real borring... MODS SHOULD WAKE UP~ no hip-hop head can hate jay.
 09-16-2005, 02:09 PM         #32
P FiNgAz 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay Z = best rapper of all time

but if he disses jimmy.....

* spits on jigga cd's *

* and then washes em off and plays The Blueprint *
 09-16-2005, 02:10 PM         #33
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
how so? i think anyone who gets influenced by music is weak minded and shouldn't listen to it, like the people who go out and sell drugs and commit crimes becuz n*ggas rap about it, same as posers (someone who copies other people to be "cool") wearin pink when cam did, NO ONE wore pink until cam did, just another example that people are weak minded and instead of bein true to themself they see a n*gga who is famous and copy them... it's sad
why can't people sell drugs to make money? you act like they do it only because rappers rap about it

why can't you wear pink to look fresh and get some pu**y?
you act like everyone is/was doing it only because Cam did

you're retarded, i've come to the conclusion 99% of the people on this website are and just became rap fans within the past 5 years
 09-16-2005, 02:12 PM         #34
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YARKONE said:
so now...every rapper who make it big have special hate on bx... this sh*t getting real borring... MODS SHOULD WAKE UP~ no hip-hop head can hate jay.
who hates him? i think he fell off that's all, his first 3 cds were nice, but then all i heard was the same sh*t, and after nas murdered him i don't think he could recover, and everything i heard of him in the past years is straight trash, it sounds the same to me... he overrated and uses gimmicks to sell, now he's gonna come outta retirement and make another cd (wow another gimmick)
 09-16-2005, 02:13 PM         #35
Big Puni$her 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hookz said:
Ice cube? lol
 11 years ago '05        #36
kentucky1.0 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 0 0
 Hookz said:

talent in jay-z left pinky toe>>>all them wack washed up rappers you named

get mad
 09-16-2005, 02:14 PM         #37
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said:
why can't people sell drugs to make money? you act like they do it only because rappers rap about it

why can't you wear pink to look fresh and get some pu**y?
you act like everyone is/was doing it only because Cam did

you're retarded, i've come to the conclusion 99% of the people on this website are and just became rap fans within the past 5 years
wow you're an idiot, i'm talkin about all the homos who sell drugs now becuz rap talks about it, half as many people were hustlin a few years ago, and it's a fact that no one wore pink except gays until cam wore it, and how does wearin pink get u pu**y

i've come to the conclusion that you just made yourself look 100% ignorant

watch, if a rapper wore a fukin snowman tee everyone would wear them and be a poser (o sh*t that happened) if a rapper came out wearin their jeans all ripped or some gay sh*t all of the sudden everyone would copy them, it's a fact n*ggas d!ckride rappers and copy everything they do, how do you think fitted caps got so popular?

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-16-2005 at 02:15 PM..
 09-16-2005, 02:14 PM         #38
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YARKONE said:
well i guess they could if the first song of his they heard was H to the Izzo, but even Jay post-Dynasty is one of the greatest during that period, all these idiots that hate just started listening to hip-pop and are to use to this watered down BS people put out nowadays and can't appreciate real rap
 09-16-2005, 02:17 PM         #39
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
wow you're an idiot, i'm talkin about all the homos who sell drugs now becuz rap talks about it, half as many people were hustlin a few years ago, and it's a fact that no one wore pink except gays until cam wore it, and how does wearin pink get u pu**y

i've come to the conclusion that you just made yourself look 100% ignorant
no, you're ignorant, every year, as more and more people get into their teens, guess what they begin to do, make $$, some get jobs, some hustle, it's been going on since the 80s, it's nothing new, I'm glad you conducted a hustlers census and know that exactly half as many people were a few years ago, you really are an idiot
 11 years ago '04        #40
Young Writer 
space
space
$2,592 | Props total: 5 5
I feel sorry for the jay-z fans they really think he the best

Nas>Rakim>Big L>Big>Krs1>Big Pun>Eminem>Bun B>Scarface>>Jay-z
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
109 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
No Man’s Sky is being investigated by the Advertising Standards Authority
43 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look: Keanu Reeves Has A New Dog In ‘John Wick: Chapter Two’
40 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Meek Mill - DC4 (Official Anticipation / Discussion)
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
646 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor Sons Jeremy Stephens
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Views from a 6ix-year-old's Drake-themed party
50 comments
2 days ago