Sep 15 - 'I Declare War!' Shawn Carter Says He's Going To Air Some Rappers Out Onst

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda taking shots at meeky mouse ?
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ms Aly OMFGIFTSOTB
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Beanie Sigel post a message to MEEKY MOUSE
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-16-2005, 01:56 PM         #81
Big P 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i knew he would come back
 11 years ago '04        #82
doczdaname 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2487 2487
him and game will be a good battle..i think jay underestimates games potential...
 09-16-2005, 02:26 PM         #83
LegacyThaMyth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shawn Carter mine as well say fu*k it to this whole retiring thing and call it a sabatical
 11 years ago '04        #84
stalyon2004 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 0 0
I just got the King mag today...hear is how the 50 article started out....

Maybe it's the Hova-worship overkill, or his own intensely competitive spirit, but 50 Cent is puzzled by all the fuss over Jay-Z's performance in the Fade to Black documentary. In the back of his customized, bulletproof black-on-black SUV, he watches Hov's reflective opening monologue over the nighttime New York skyline on the plasma screen partition. "My Whole career, I've been thinking of a night like this," Jay proclaims. "I ain't trying to get too dramatic on y'all, but that night, I felt like the luckiest man in the world." Expressionless, 50's blank stare punctures his present company: "Yo, you think he wrote that himself?" Later, as a sea of sparks flood the stage onscreen, he compares Jay's retirement (one show) to G-Unit's Anger Managment three-stage show (20 dates nationwide). The other shoe finally drops: "It's Madison Square Garden," 50 shrugs. "I do shows like that all the time."

ANOTHER EXCERPTS OF JAY-Z NAME MENTIONED IN THE ARTICLE:

...50 took shots at Jay-Z and others in 2000's "How To Rob", provoking Jigga to respond in code: "Mike Jordan of rap .../Watch how quickly I drop 50 .../n*ggas cannot stick me .../ n*ggas cannot get me." Since Jay's Oprah-like endorsement powers only served to raise 50 Cent's profile, he thanked Jay face-to-face for the name drops, and then teased him on the obscure mixtape-circuit gem "Be a Gentleman": "You gonna ask dumb questions like 'Can I Live?'/ Look, if I shoot you, I'm famous/ If you shoot me, you're brainless/ You said it yourself." (Yet 50 and Jay made millions together on 2003's Roc the Mic tour.)

They also got MOP in there saying a few things about their time at Roc-A-Fella...

They also left out that Hove dropped that "I'm about a dollar, what the fu*k is 50 Cent?" Before Hove dropped that line onsatge 50 & Jay talked backstage and Jay said something like yeah I like that dis record you got out...it's hot...and then told 50...but I'm about to go on and 50 said when he heard it backstage and heard the fans reaction he knew he was creating his buzz...Can't remember where I seen this but it was a televised interview w/ 50...think it was on MTV

But yeah I def think Game finally gettin a dis track everyone been waitin on...and Jim Jones since he like to talk reckless about Jay...but gettin at 50..not sure...but this like makes me raise an eyebrow..

he compares Jay's retirement (one show) to G-Unit's Anger Managment three-stage show (20 dates nationwide). The other shoe finally drops: "It's Madison Square Garden," 50 shrugs. "I do shows like that all the time."

Last edited by stalyon2004; 09-16-2005 at 02:58 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #85
young_tim 
space
space
$197 | Props total: 0 0
Guess who's bizzzzzzzack!

Last edited by young_tim; 09-16-2005 at 02:54 PM..
 09-16-2005, 03:12 PM         #86
typhoon302 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jayz is so overrated and bubble gum its not even funny, but so is jim jones and 50

mop is the hardest this thread offers
 09-16-2005, 03:50 PM         #87
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 typhoon302 said:
jayz is so overrated and bubble gum its not even funny, but so is jim jones and 50

mop is the hardest this thread offers
yea, they're hard as hell now dancin in the Pimpin video, get the fu*k outta here, they sold out
 09-16-2005, 04:08 PM         #88
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bye bye gunit
jigga - takeover > gunit entire existence
 11 years ago '04        #89
BrBHZ 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,761 | Props total: 821 821
Jim Jones definitely
Game yup

Beans anyone? He did go after his old crew on Kiss yo a.ss goodbye remix. and he said he was throwin the roc down .

just a thought....
 09-16-2005, 04:19 PM         #90
Cav'lier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love Jay to death y'all, but I don't see him winnin another battle with Nas, and I think he ain't gonna go after him for that reason. I can see him murkin Dips and G-Unit though. sh*t haha he might make Game run back to G-Unit so they think they'd have a better chance. Someone was talkin about Dipset just droppin a bunch of mixtapes...you forgot how many ROC made back in the day. In my opinion though he gon' go after G-unit
 09-16-2005, 04:25 PM         #91
j_espo1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh no you dont want it wit Hov......
 09-16-2005, 04:44 PM         #92
pax2000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Game is done for. Hova is goin to take him out of the game. I also see Jay-Z and Nas collaborating to diss 50.
 09-16-2005, 05:49 PM         #93
Gen1us 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Finally...
 09-16-2005, 06:14 PM         #94
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hova will have gay unit runnin for cover
50 cent probably gonna dress as a woman for his next cd cover
 11 years ago '04        #95
cnice 
space
space
$1,246 | Props total: 0 0
yeah Jay
 11 years ago '04        #96
Datni99ajeff 
space
space
$1,345 | Props total: 11 11
Its about time. Jay gon k!ll whoeva he goes at. I hope he get at 50. If he doesnt its alright Nas will get him in Dec.
I hope your favorite rappers arent goin 2 be on da bad end of these two legends.
 09-16-2005, 11:29 PM         #97
callie4l 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hold The fu*k Up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every Time A n*gga Drops A Jay-z Article n*gga Got Some Old Homo a.ss Re-marks "jay-z Bubble Gum" He This ,he That
But Yall n*gga Fail To Realize That Youre The Reason Why This n*gga Is Def Jam President And Roc-a-fella Ceo And Still A fu*kin Artists Reguardless If He Is In "retirement" Cuz His Name Stay On Yalls d!ck Suckers ,cuz Just A Few Years Yall Was Spittin His sh*t Buyin His Cd's And Bootleggin His sh*t Basically Keepin This n*ggaz Name Alive >>>>>> fu*kin Idiots Let My n*gga Hov Live Cuz He Deserves It Cuz None Of Yalls Favorite Rappers Arent Selling And They Goin Double Copper, fu*k Outta Here Wit That Bullsh*t Cuz There Aint 1 Of Them Rappers That On His Level (dr.dre Aint A fu*kin Rapper And Eminem Is A Pre Madonna) He The Last Of A Dyin Breed Point Blank ... fu*k Ya Opions
 11 years ago '04        #98
ptzskolah 
space
space
space
$19 | Props total: 0 0
 callie4l said:
Hold The fu*k Up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every Time A n*gga Drops A Jay-z Article n*gga Got Some Old Homo a.ss Re-marks "jay-z Bubble Gum" He This ,he That
But Yall n*gga Fail To Realize That Youre The Reason Why This n*gga Is Def Jam President And Roc-a-fella Ceo And Still A fu*kin Artists Reguardless If He Is In "retirement" Cuz His Name Stay On Yalls d!ck Suckers ,cuz Just A Few Years Yall Was Spittin His sh*t Buyin His Cd's And Bootleggin His sh*t Basically Keepin This n*ggaz Name Alive >>>>>> fu*kin Idiots Let My n*gga Hov Live Cuz He Deserves It Cuz None Of Yalls Favorite Rappers Arent Selling And They Goin Double Copper, fu*k Outta Here Wit That Bullsh*t Cuz There Aint 1 Of Them Rappers That On His Level (dr.dre Aint A fu*kin Rapper And Eminem Is A Pre Madonna) He The Last Of A Dyin Breed Point Blank ... fu*k Ya Opions

^^^^ true story
 11 years ago '04        #99
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,337 | Props total: 348 348
Diddy and Ja Rule? guess he has friends that have lost most of thier respect from hip hop heads. But saying he gonna air out some ppl is a great ps so ppl will actually go see those 2 garbage rappers perform.

"The Game is done for. Hova is goin to take him out of the game. I also see Jay-Z and Nas collaborating to diss 50."

Yeah, cuz that would make sense, Nas and Jay gonna collab together cuz thats the only way to k!ll 50? specially after nas and game r cool... Dont speak
 09-17-2005, 08:43 AM         #100
Archeangel3k5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybody is forgettin that Jay-Z & Fat Joe don't like one another either. I think he'll go after 50 Cent (Which includes the whole G-Unit), Jim Jones (Dipset as well), The Game & Fat Joe. Oh yeah and Dame Dash because those little statements he been saying in every article he speaks in (about the roca-fella break-up).
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
184 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
268 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
150 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside This Is What The Purge 4 Will Be About
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
120 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
227 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy