Sep 15 - High School Senior Wears Racist T-Shirt To School

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
62 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dat d-thang
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
83 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Need To Know Her Name
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How Would You React?

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '04        #81
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
 P|aTiNum_ said:
LOL actually...let me tell you why you're WRONG. And why your statement is anything BUT realism... Let's say we were to just throw out the whole Racist part of this shirt. It is still depicting murder, 2 men getting dragged by a car, is murder (outcome depicted or not). And i don't know about you, but in the schools that i went to and the schools that I know...you don't have Full freedom of speech, which throws the basis of your argument in the garbage. If a teacher or administrator (like stated) had saw the a**hole then he would have gotten sent home/written up/ suspended or any combination of those if he didnt get confronted first by another student. He doesnt have freedom of speech at school and should know due to common sense that if you wear something racist, prepare to get beat down LOL!!...That boi 18, I'm sure he has seen PLENTY f!ghts at his school, probably even been in a few himself...Now, let me ask you this...When you went to school or in your present school, if you cuss out a teacher dipsh*t...would nothing happen to you? Would they shrug it off and pin it as your freedom of speech LOL...fu*k NO! Something would happen to your a.ss (not a beat down, but something WOULD happen...), and you know damn well your Freedom of speech crys would go unheard because you know what you just did was out of order on school grounds and you would get punished that day or within the span of a few days man. If this fool wanted to wear this little shirt to this party with his other racist friends OUT of school hourz thats cool; but to do it on school grounds lol omg give me a break man...In part of that article he says it sort of slipped his mind that he was wearing it while going to gym if i recall correctly, and then part of the article states that he is not "completely" racist (to sum it up)...why when approached by the black guy about his shirt he gives such an " I don't give a sh*t what you think" type of attitude? That was pretty stupid to do, already knowing your offending people, its bad enuff he has the shirt then somewhat denies being racist, but then he wants to belittle the student more lol...disrespectful in so many ways...He knows what he was doing and knows what he would have caused (you don't just slip on your racist shirt on accident...i guess it was laundry day). I guess he wanted to express something which is fine FREEDOM OF SPEECH WOOOHOOO, but if your going to do something blatanly racist depicting klansman k!lling black people in such a stupid place showing it off and therefore glorifying it by wearing it in front of black people.. be prepared for a "stupid" response to it (which is how u may see it)...so basically how bout we just concede and agree that "stupid is as stupid does"

I see your points but Im still correct in my statements. I dont care if the dude had a shirt on that had someones mom getting k!lled on it, its LEGAL. There is NO law that says you have the right to not be annoyed or disrepsected. I know schools and institutions make rules against it but Im speaking of The CONSTITUTION, what our country is founded on and should be, although its not always the case, run by. It is NOT legal to hit someone cause of something they wear or say. That is my point. I know a lot of people on this site arent white so yall gonna get upset when sh*t like this happens but the second you hit someone or condone that type of behavior you are just falling into the stereotypes you hate so much, just like the jackass wearing a racist shirt falls under the racist white stereotype.... But by acting like ingrates and animals youre just proving every racist RIGHT. LOL thats all. Deal with it and send some more hate...

But to the guy who made this post, Im glad to see you at least know what youre talking about and I do see your point about stupid is as stupid does but come on, we arent 14 years old here, at least, Im not.... Violence is never the answer, thats my whole point, not that the kid with the shirt was right in his ideals or anything, just that he DOES have a legal right to those ideals and those who attacked him had no legal right. Im only speaking of law and human behavior, not individual opinions on how things should be....

Pz
 11 years ago '05        #82
baykid510 
space
space
$724 | Props total: 2 2
He Would Of Got His a.ss Damn Near k!lled If He Wore That sh*t At My School. I Hope That Kid Broke Every Bone In His Racist a.ss Body, And I Hope They Beat His a.ss Again. I Would!!!
 09-17-2005, 04:23 PM         #83
peek.one 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sh*t is just plain stupid. America has some crazy fu*kers.
 09-17-2005, 06:18 PM         #84
DaPlaya641 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i def. dont agree wit tha shirt, 100% against tha sh*t....but to be honest swingin off on him is just as ignorant......lol bet homie got his clock cleaned tho
 11 years ago '04        #85
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,251 | Props total: 255 255
"I'm not racist or anything," he said. "It's just, some people I hate, some people I don't get along with. And black people just happen to be the ones because they think they're better than everyone else."
The 18-year-old said he has friends who are black, and he said he does not think they would be mad at him because they know he would not do what was depicted on the shirt.
Anyone else confused by this statement?
 09-17-2005, 07:24 PM         #86
hama000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ateace3 said:
how can u wear that nad say ur not a rascist.. its like weighing 600 pounds and saying ur not fat...
LMAO! props.
 09-17-2005, 07:34 PM         #87
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas wouldn't even have asked him "what's up wit that shirt" in my school

he would have gotten laid out and stopmed out as soon as n*ggas saw it

Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-17-2005 at 07:34 PM..
 09-17-2005, 07:41 PM         #88
eRnz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
obviously provoking... he should get a hiding.
 11 years ago '05        #89
pr0n- 
space
space
$2,113 | Props total: 226 226
 ErnieB said:
This is news?...redneck dudes would wear sh*t like that all the time in high school. Maybe not as blatant but it would have the confederate flag and sh*t up there. I hate when white boys who wear shirts with that flag say they are not racist because if they really knew what it stood for they woudln't be wearing it (thats if they werent racist). Good thing the majority of my high school was black so whenever a white boy would wear sh*t like that, something would end up happening to him. But yea. fu*k that dude, he should get his a.ss beat.
I agree and I'm white and if someone did something like that at my school I wouldn't mind smashing his head into a locker. Pffft, Pathetic though how your whole school would have to be black for something to actually happen. Most black people here are motivated enough by themselves to do sh*t.

Last edited by pr0n-; 09-17-2005 at 09:00 PM..
 09-18-2005, 12:03 AM         #90
thekidgi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this type of sh*t happens all the time, my highschool had a race f!ght for about 2 weeks over this type sh*t some white people are ignorant... the administration ended up getting like 15 po-pos to patrol non-stop
 11 years ago '04        #91
Stadium 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,889 | Props total: 656 656
Ah fu*k this i'm wearing a 'kill whitey' t-shirt to school tomorrow!!!
 11 years ago '04        #92
jBoRiCuA 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,553 | Props total: 61 61
LMFAO!!!

nah yo..diz white dude in ma skool snitched on ma n*gga cuz he was sellin e-pillz..yo tell me y i seen him at da mall..roken a airbrushed T...dat sh*t was hot dooky..it had uncle sam pointin at chu in n it sed...STOP SNITCHING.....yoooo dat sh*t was fiyahhhhhhhhh
 11 years ago '04        #93
Luda* 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 12 12
 Boxden said:
I see your points but Im still correct in my statements. I dont care if the dude had a shirt on that had someones mom getting k!lled on it, its LEGAL. There is NO law that says you have the right to not be annoyed or disrepsected. I know schools and institutions make rules against it but Im speaking of The CONSTITUTION,

to bad...u just admitted that he was right ...I know schools and institutions make rules against it but Im speaking of The CONSTITUTION,
ur admittin that the schools have rules against it. so plain an simple he broke the rules,

if this were to have happened on the streets of Miami, or NY or wherever the fu*k it may be...then you could use ur points Boxden....an then u'll have some people backin u up. But this situation is different because it falls under a different type of leadership...the "schoolboard" an what they decide is right and wrong...just like many states have different laws. if you wanna look at it in that sense..w/e im done wit this..

you wanna get all happy bout freedom of speech then here you go
all this sh*t we talkn bout right now an people takin whatever side they choose an people typin on this forum bout whatever the fu*k they wanna say....There you go, be happy
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor Sons Jeremy Stephens
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
145 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
650 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Do You Think Your Smart Enough To Solve This Puzzle( Probably Not)
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside I can vouch for this. The game is this bad, no joke. One of the WORST P..
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy