Sep 15 - High School Senior Wears Racist T-Shirt To School

most viewed right now
NFL Terelle Pryor: "I gave everything I had"
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Today's world summed up in one picture
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
125 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How Would You React?

Props Slaps
 09-16-2005, 06:12 PM         #61
pax2000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn that dude sucks. who would even buy a shirt like that. what an idiot. he deserved to get his a$$ handed to him.
 11 years ago '04        #62
benzsl4585 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 0 0
ehe.......he deserved it
 09-16-2005, 07:25 PM         #63
tazdaz98 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Problem said:
oh yah... wearing a shirt like that to school isn't cool
 09-16-2005, 08:36 PM         #64
SHOWTIME 17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thakillahmic said:
"I'm not racist or anything," he said. "It's just, some people I hate, some people I don't get along with. And black people just happen to be the ones because they think they're better than everyone else."

f*ck that bi*ch made punk a.ss muthafu*ka how can u not be racist wearin that $hit lucky i didnt get to that little punk bi*ch wuld be in a body bag if he met me. pu$$y mothaf***a
This dudes tha sh*t... period.
 11 years ago '05        #65
Emporio Armani 
space
space
$249 | Props total: 0 0
'...Protected by free speech...'

In Britain you can get deported or arrested for 5 years for expressing an opinion on terrorism that is different from what the govt. says you should believe.
 11 years ago '04        #66
BigBang 
space
space
$1,479 | Props total: 22 22
i'da hit that mothafukka too
 11 years ago '04        #67
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,990 | Props total: 557 557
he's a dumb some-a-na-bi*ch!!!!

"I'm not racist or anything," he said. "It's just, some people I hate, some people I don't get along with. And black people just happen to be the ones"

what the puck is that ish?
talkin bout he aint racist!
a-ha....
you gotta be kiddin me..............

oh fyi im really not feelin this no profanity in the threads but it's all good.....
 11 years ago '04        #68
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
LOL@ the fairy that left this hate for me:

let's see u write a whole page about this u racist d!ckbrain. Fucc u and ur opinions f*g**t.

LOL youre just mad that Im RIGHT. I dont have to write a page about anything, I mean, wtf does that mean anyway? LOL 12 year old morons I swear. Ahwell. Come around my way and see what I say to your face and how you wont do sh*t. LOL yall know best...

Keep hating... People always hate on those that speak the truth.. Im used to it...

LMAO @ the BX and its members nowadays.....
Now, get your dads d*ck out of your a.ss and stop blaming me for your insecurities.... Oh wait, did you even know your dad? LOSER...

LOL

Last edited by Boxden; 09-16-2005 at 09:00 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #69
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,990 | Props total: 557 557
think about this right if the black panther party was still around today like it once was the government would label them terrorists but ahem them good ole boys,the klan is still around they aint called terrorists or nothing.....

and that dumb cop says freedom of speech,ok how about a verbal a.ssualt? disorderly conduct or somethin for the shirt then?
 09-16-2005, 09:03 PM         #70
snipergiles1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now that is one dumb white kid. some people man, some people.
 11 years ago '05        #71
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,293 | Props total: 2 2
THIS DUDE IS BECOMING A MARINE?BUSH MUST BE SO PROUD.HE PROBABLY RECRUITED HIM HIMSELF.TO THINK THIS IDIOT IS BEING TRAINED TO DEFEND OUR COUNTRY AND INSTEAD END UP JOINING A MILITIA TO ATTACK THE COUNTRY.DUDE SHOULD BE SLAPPED WITH A HAMMER..... :finger:
 09-16-2005, 11:22 PM         #72
aznduffman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is like wearing tall tees. should be banned for looking like an idiot.
 11 years ago '04        #73
P|aTiNum_ 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 0 0
 Boxden said:
Whoever hit this dude is the one who needs to be in trouble. Its called FREEDOM OF SPEECH. THe shirt falls under that right. Hitting someone is NOT a right. Just goes to show that certain people dont want others to express themselves RIGHTFULLY and they are willing to do what is WRONG to prove their idiotic point. I say, and no Im not racist, Im a realist, but I say HE CAN WEAR WHATEVER HE WANTS and that gives NO ONE a right to touch him. You want to confront him and speak your mind on it, thats cool, that falls under freedom of speech too. But laying your hands on someone is just wrong. People really are morons.... If words really offend you that much then just do the world a favor and jump off a bridge cause we dont need people who are that weak minded.. Reminds me of Kanye tryin to tell people what they can and cannot say. Its called IGNORANCE, Kanye and anyone else who agrees with these people are IGNORANT. Bahwell, what can ya do though. People have acted like animals from the beginning of time and will til the end....

LOL Pz
LOL actually...let me tell you why you're WRONG. And why your statement is anything BUT realism... Let's say we were to just throw out the whole Racist part of this shirt. It is still depicting murder, 2 men getting dragged by a car, is murder (outcome depicted or not). And i don't know about you, but in the schools that i went to and the schools that I know...you don't have Full freedom of speech, which throws the basis of your argument in the garbage. If a teacher or administrator (like stated) had saw the a**hole then he would have gotten sent home/written up/ suspended or any combination of those if he didnt get confronted first by another student. He doesnt have freedom of speech at school and should know due to common sense that if you wear something racist, prepare to get beat down LOL!!...That boi 18, I'm sure he has seen PLENTY f!ghts at his school, probably even been in a few himself...Now, let me ask you this...When you went to school or in your present school, if you cuss out a teacher dipsh*t...would nothing happen to you? Would they shrug it off and pin it as your freedom of speech LOL...fu*k NO! Something would happen to your a.ss (not a beat down, but something WOULD happen...), and you know damn well your Freedom of speech crys would go unheard because you know what you just did was out of order on school grounds and you would get punished that day or within the span of a few days man. If this fool wanted to wear this little shirt to this party with his other racist friends OUT of school hourz thats cool; but to do it on school grounds lol omg give me a break man...In part of that article he says it sort of slipped his mind that he was wearing it while going to gym if i recall correctly, and then part of the article states that he is not "completely" racist (to sum it up)...why when approached by the black guy about his shirt he gives such an " I don't give a sh*t what you think" type of attitude? That was pretty stupid to do, already knowing your offending people, its bad enuff he has the shirt then somewhat denies being racist, but then he wants to belittle the student more lol...disrespectful in so many ways...He knows what he was doing and knows what he would have caused (you don't just slip on your racist shirt on accident...i guess it was laundry day). I guess he wanted to express something which is fine FREEDOM OF SPEECH WOOOHOOO, but if your going to do something blatanly racist depicting klansman k!lling black people in such a stupid place showing it off and therefore glorifying it by wearing it in front of black people.. be prepared for a "stupid" response to it (which is how u may see it)...so basically how bout we just concede and agree that "stupid is as stupid does"
 11 years ago '04        #74
illwill3g 
space
space
space
$512 | Props total: 0 0
Why is it that everytime a person is accused of being a racist, they always claim to have friends that are black...I mean didn't we go through this sh*t years ago with John Rocker of the Atlanta Braves? Now if he has friends that are black he should have gotten his a.ss kicked twice that day...
 11 years ago '04        #75
P|aTiNum_ 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 0 0
 illwill3g said:
Why is it that everytime a person is accused of being a racist, they always claim to have friends that are black...I mean didn't we go through this sh*t years ago with John Rocker of the Atlanta Braves? Now if he has friends that are black he should have gotten his a.ss kicked twice that day...
if whatever race is stupid enuf to say that they think that will soften the recourse for their recent racial stupidity...and give them some credibility as far as making people believe they really "are not" racist...there ultimate goal is to get the label shrugged off of them as far as the public eye is concerned...lol they're closet racists, talk shyt behind peoples backs most of the time, but sometimes something slips out where it shouldnt, then they wanna hide back in their lil hole till shyts blown over...then they'll get back to their ways.
 11 years ago '05        #76
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,085 | Props total: 28 28
fuk im white an if i saw sum1 wearing a shirt like that i would fukin get in his face
 11 years ago '04        #77
uks87 
space
space
$456 | Props total: 0 0
freedom of speech, yea right thats some racist sh*t
 09-17-2005, 09:15 AM         #78
Sir Lance-a-lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man they need to post his name if he is bad enough to wear that shirt. He knew what he was doing, he has a right to get jumped over day in and day out. There letting this go way to easily. If a black man wore a k!ll whitey shirt to school it would be a totally different story. they post his name, his picture, his adress, the total 10 yards and probably try to press charges on him for some dumb sh*t!
 09-17-2005, 02:07 PM         #79
Professor Pak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Boxden said:
Whoever hit this dude is the one who needs to be in trouble. Its called FREEDOM OF SPEECH. THe shirt falls under that right. Hitting someone is NOT a right. Just goes to show that certain people dont want others to express themselves RIGHTFULLY and they are willing to do what is WRONG to prove their idiotic point. I say, and no Im not racist, Im a realist, but I say HE CAN WEAR WHATEVER HE WANTS and that gives NO ONE a right to touch him. You want to confront him and speak your mind on it, thats cool, that falls under freedom of speech too. But laying your hands on someone is just wrong. People really are morons.... If words really offend you that much then just do the world a favor and jump off a bridge cause we dont need people who are that weak minded.. Reminds me of Kanye tryin to tell people what they can and cannot say. Its called IGNORANCE, Kanye and anyone else who agrees with these people are IGNORANT. Bahwell, what can ya do though. People have acted like animals from the beginning of time and will til the end....

LOL Pz

WOW, this n*gga was blessed with the true knowledge of life. He cant lie. Keep preaching brotha... Damn..
 11 years ago '04        #80
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
 Professor Pak said:
WOW, this n*gga was blessed with the true knowledge of life. He cant lie. Keep preaching brotha... Damn..
LOL THANK YOU!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
79 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
61 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
101 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
188 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
108 comments
1 day ago