Sep 15 - High School Senior Wears Racist T-Shirt To School

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Beanie Sigel post a message to MEEKY MOUSE
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado did absolutely nothing with this moment
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just 1 Pic
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How Would You React?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
killababi 30 heat pts30
space
space
$15,604 | Props total: 1252 1252
"WHOOP DAT TRICK STOMP DAT bi*ch SLAP DAT HOE.. NAHH WATS THE OTHER 1 U SAID STOMP DAT bi*ch NAHH WHOOP DAT TRICK THATS IT THATS IT I GOT IT"

---HUSTLE n FLOW
 09-16-2005, 04:51 AM         #42
Lay-Z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
would of stomp his a.ss!
 11 years ago '04        #43
slipnslide85 85 heat pts85
space
space
$6,779 | Props total: 1012 1012
 Da Truth Spitta said:

"I'm a redneck," he said. "But no, I'm not racist."

[WEBSITE LINK]
isnt that like an oxymoron ?
 11 years ago '05        #44
GST 
space
space
$13,494 | Props total: 228 228
a life time of beat downs
 11 years ago '05        #45
GST 
space
space
 slipnslide85 said:
isnt that like an oxymoron ?

not really.......i'm a black man livin in 'redneck city,USA'..some aren't racists,they just like to drink and get high and hunt deer
 11 years ago '04        #46
Luda* 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 12 12
 Da Truth Spitta said:
Fleming senior wears racist T-shirt to school
Incident triggered f!ght; no criminal charges filed. He has left the school.

"What's up with your shirt?"

"What about it?" replied the 18-year-old, skinny and white.

"Well, you know it's racial," said a black student, now in a group confronting the 18-year-old.

"Yeah. So?"

He said he typically took off his shirt on the way to the gym, and on that day he didn't think about what he wore underneath.

"I'm not racist or anything," he said. "It's just, some people I hate, some people I don't get along with. And black people just happen to be the ones because they think they're better than everyone else."

The 18-year-old said he has friends who are black, and he said he does not think they would be mad at him because they know he would not do what was depicted on the shirt.

[WEBSITE LINK]
There are so many holes in this white boys stories...

1. To begin wit, if he buys that shirt hes gotta know hes gonna end up fading some black folk.

2. lol he says he forgot he had it on when he took off his over shirt, but yet when confronted about it in instead of sayin oh sh*t in his head an sayin my bad to atleast act like he wasnt racist...he says out loud "Yeah. So?" ...UMM LOL i wonder what would happen next?

3. i dont even gotta change this sh*t..its a point all by itself
"I'm not racist or anything," he said. "It's just, some people I hate, some people I don't get along with. And black people just happen to be the ones because they think they're better than everyone else."
-If that isnt what racism is...idk what is?

4. The 18-year-old said he has friends who are black, and he said he does not think they would be mad at him because they know he would not do what was depicted on the shirt.
-UM..so he doesnt like or get alont wit em..but hes friends with some...and they wouldnt mind seein a shirt that depicts actions of somethin that very possibly his ancestors did to the black friends ancestors?

I dont care who you are, if u see somin that directly insulting to your race...unless your a total bi*ch a.ss n*gga ud get pissed the fu*k off an wanna beat that guys a.ss. (whether u actually do it or not is a diff story)

2cents by Luda*

Last edited by Luda*; 09-16-2005 at 05:54 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #47
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,314 | Props total: 187 187
Man you guys are overreacting. Yep I said it. So basically you're saying if you're walking down the street and you see a man with the same exact shirt on you're gonna confront him and proceed to TRY to stomp his a.ss out? Yeah right. Especially if duke has any size on him. You might yell an obscenity at him but no way. Because it was school the setting was a little more closed so the kid got away with it.

Get over it people. The kid is obviously still a kid. He doesn't rationalize the fact that he says "he hates black" yet has "black friends" that's like Hitler still chilling with the Rothstein's after the holocaust. Not gonna happen. He's still confused. He probably is a kid that doesn't fit in with many crowds and feels that others look down on him. HS is a very tough time for people who don't get recognized. That's why a lot of "weird/alone" kids in HS committ suicide. So we need to dig deeper before we stomp a mudhole in buddy. Cause that will only cause him to hate us even more.

Stop.
Think.
React.
 11 years ago '04        #48
Luda* 
space
space
 Obloquy said:
this whole story reeks of stupid.
lol so does ur comment Obloquy
 11 years ago '04        #49
Luda* 
space
space
 Tikyle2 said:
Man you guys are overreacting. Yep I said it. So basically you're saying if you're walking down the street and you see a man with the same exact shirt on you're gonna confront him and proceed to TRY to stomp his a.ss out? Yeah right. Especially if duke has any size on him. You might yell an obscenity at him but no way. Because it was school the setting was a little more closed so the kid got away with it.

Get over it people. The kid is obviously still a kid. He doesn't rationalize the fact that he says "he hates black" yet has "black friends" that's like Hitler still chilling with the Rothstein's after the holocaust. Not gonna happen. He's still confused. He probably is a kid that doesn't fit in with many crowds and feels that others look down on him. HS is a very tough time for people who don't get recognized. That's why a lot of "weird/alone" kids in HS committ suicide. So we need to dig deeper before we stomp a mudhole in buddy. Cause that will only cause him to hate us even more.

Stop.
Think.
React.
Sounds like the white boy is pourin his heart out an comin forward...
:applause:
lol
 11 years ago '05        #50
GST 
space
space
 Tikyle2 said:

Stop.
Think.
React.

you're right.i'd yell an obsenity and if he had something to say then it's a 'lifetime of beatdowns'...got me fu@ked up
 09-16-2005, 12:26 PM         #51
ADrake22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

he desevered to get his a.ss kicked so saying this stupid sh*t....
 09-16-2005, 12:28 PM         #52
ADrake22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant even lie, if i went to his school and saw what happened, i probably woulda stomped him out and not thought twice about it...
 11 years ago '05        #53
RashardAllen 
space
space
$569 | Props total: 0 0
 Tikyle2 said:

Stop.
Think.
React.
bi*ch please kid is rcist i woulda snapped his neck like a twig
 11 years ago '04        #54
kakoden 
space
space
$3,340 | Props total: 0 0
u see ppl w/ em all the time at school, thats nothing new really
 09-16-2005, 01:16 PM         #55
Pcolastunna 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can't wear a shirt like that in public and not expect anyone to say something. Ok, he says he forgot he had it on. I bet he remembers what he has on the next time he wears it, if it doesn't traumatize him too much.
 11 years ago '05        #56
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,334 | Props total: 16 16
Chill and Say Just Another Ignorant Person. 19 21.35%
Stomp Him OUT! 58 65.17%
None Of The Above.... 12 13.48%

^ ....who said none of the above? Stomp his a.ss out lmao bi*ch a.ss kid...
 11 years ago '05        #57
Bay.Area.Boi. 
space
space
$907 | Props total: 2 2
He might've as well just worn a shirt saying "somebody beat my a.ss plz", and how can you wear something like that and say you're not racist
 11 years ago '04        #58
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Whoever hit this dude is the one who needs to be in trouble. Its called FREEDOM OF SPEECH. THe shirt falls under that right. Hitting someone is NOT a right. Just goes to show that certain people dont want others to express themselves RIGHTFULLY and they are willing to do what is WRONG to prove their idiotic point. I say, and no Im not racist, Im a realist, but I say HE CAN WEAR WHATEVER HE WANTS and that gives NO ONE a right to touch him. You want to confront him and speak your mind on it, thats cool, that falls under freedom of speech too. But laying your hands on someone is just wrong. People really are morons.... If words really offend you that much then just do the world a favor and jump off a bridge cause we dont need people who are that weak minded.. Reminds me of Kanye tryin to tell people what they can and cannot say. Its called IGNORANCE, Kanye and anyone else who agrees with these people are IGNORANT. Bahwell, what can ya do though. People have acted like animals from the beginning of time and will til the end....

LOL Pz
 09-16-2005, 03:36 PM         #59
atlsuburbs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Boxden said:
Whoever hit this dude is the one who needs to be in trouble. Its called FREEDOM OF SPEECH. THe shirt falls under that right. Hitting someone is NOT a right. Just goes to show that certain people dont want others to express themselves RIGHTFULLY and they are willing to do what is WRONG to prove their idiotic point. I say, and no Im not racist, Im a realist, but I say HE CAN WEAR WHATEVER HE WANTS and that gives NO ONE a right to touch him. You want to confront him and speak your mind on it, thats cool, that falls under freedom of speech too. But laying your hands on someone is just wrong. People really are morons.... If words really offend you that much then just do the world a favor and jump off a bridge cause we dont need people who are that weak minded.. Reminds me of Kanye tryin to tell people what they can and cannot say. Its called IGNORANCE, Kanye and anyone else who agrees with these people are IGNORANT. Bahwell, what can ya do though. People have acted like animals from the beginning of time and will til the end....

LOL Pz
mann ur stupid, duh u have a freedom of speech but ur takin advantage of it i wouldve did tha samething and hit that dude cuz he's IGNORANT for wearin tha shirt he was just askin for a a** beatin. Im tired of whyte ppl thinkin they can just say wat they want and wear wat they want wifout blcks sayin something about it, so fuk freedom of speech cuz i would hit any cracker that spreads racial slurs at me. since they wana b lik oh im blck so im better than whyte ppl,NO whyte ppl think there better than us,were just tryin to make it. This is a whyte man's world and all that stuff they did to us bak in tha day reflects now,they not about to run over blcks no more,so fuk tryin to talk just beat it in him,and mayb they'll stop runnin over us.
 09-16-2005, 04:10 PM         #60
I.G.B.420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm ROFLMAO @ "the student said he had freinds who are black".From where?n*ggakeeprunnin,Mississippi?!!! If they're still his friends then they ought to catch one too.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
68 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
181 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
221 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
120 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
149 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
158 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Christian boy, 16, facing DEATH PENALTY for offending Muslims in Face..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy