Sep 14 - Johnny Gill and Eddie Murphy...GAY!!!

most viewed right now
NFL When you try too hard to be cool
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
WWE Presents Clash Of Champions 2016
776 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-14-2005, 10:47 AM         #1
38311 pageviews
72 comments

Assassin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sep 14 - Johnny Gill and Eddie Murphy...GAY!!!

i don't know if this has been posted, but I saw this sh*t and flipped out. So I had to post it.

[pic - click to view]

http://soulphoto.net/pmac .. /1834_0_1_0_M/

Johnny Gill and Girlfriend Splitting Up. Rumored to be DL Life

Los Angeles—The ex-girlfriend of New Edition and LSG singer Johnny Gill is now speaking out about her recent split up with the singer. She tells Atlanta Gossip, (AG) reporter Tiffany Long that Johnny is struggles with his s3xuality and that Hollywood has put pressure on him to be straight.

“Johnny and I broke up earlier this year after I became curious about his friendship/relationship with actor/comedian Eddie Murphy,” she said. “Johnny and Eddie have always been very close friends, but I could not compete with their relationship. It was strange...I can’t even explain it,” she tell Atlanta Gossip.

Other sources tell (AG) that Johnny Gill is actually living in a guest house on Eddie Murphy’s property in CA. A posting on taken from blackvoices.com entertainment forum says this: Rumors are circulating throughout Hollywood about the Eddie’s divorce battle, I was talking to an industry friend last night 08/15/05, she said, Nicole got sick of putting up with him and Johnny Gill.

MORE...

People had warned her yrs. ago about the downlow rumors, even one of her close family members, but she chose not to believe it until she witnessed it, Eddie had got to the point where he didn’t care, he often told her, he was the breadwinner and to stop asking him stupid questions about where he was going and who he was with.

He became so brazen, Johnny came over to their house every holiday, sitting at the head of the table with Nicole and the kids. Tevin Campbell, Sugar Ray, Tyler Perry and Shemar Moore are also heavily involved in this scenario, they tried to recruit Mike Tyson (when he had
money) but it wasnt his scene. Johnny is pathetic, he was with all these men and did not benefit, before he reunited with New Edition, he was so broke, he lived in Sugar Ray’s Guest house and I heard his wife wasnt too happy about it.
Sources say at the New Edition Album release party, Johnny got extremely drunk and made a pass at P. Diddy.

They also stated that the following gentlemen are involved in their circle of DL brothers: Arsenio hall, football player Johnnie Morton and Benny Medina. They said that the reason his wife stayed knocked up is so she wouldn’t be suspicious of his extra activities.

image image image image

Last edited by Assassin; 09-14-2005 at 10:49 AM..

72 comments for "Sep 14 - Johnny Gill and Eddie Murphy...GAY!!!"

11 years ago '04        #2
LordBlanco|M 43 heat pts43
space
space
$30,764 | Props total: 3464 3464
eeeeeeeeeeeshhhhhhhhh..thats fu*king discusting..big thumbs down for eddy murphy and johnny gill aka gay homewrecker lmao
 09-14-2005, 10:57 AM         #3
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t might be a rumor..... let's not be hasty
 09-14-2005, 11:00 AM         #4
DaRampant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the sickness...*frowns*
 11 years ago '04        #5
AK-19 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 0 0
Eddie murphy was once caught with a trans3xual hooker

He gota helluva pass back then cause nobody ever spoke about it.
 09-14-2005, 11:04 AM         #6
SHOWTIME 17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
beauty shop gossip..... i'm not taking part
 11 years ago '04        #7
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,375 | Props total: 12 12
@ them n*ggaz
 09-14-2005, 11:07 AM         #8
Assassin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I came across this sh*t and was fu*kin disgusted
 11 years ago '04        #9
KURUPTION!!! 523 heat pts523
space
space
$34,201 | Props total: 302 302
 SHOWTIME 17 said:
beauty shop gossip..... i'm not taking part
Truth. I don't fu*king care.
 11 years ago '04        #10
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 0 0
It's a known fact that Johnny Gill is gay
 11 years ago '04        #11
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,039 | Props total: 4 4
I knw Johnny Gill was gay when I watched him on VH1's behind the music of New Edition....But I didnt know Eddie was...to each is own
 09-14-2005, 11:58 AM         #12
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eddie murphy turned gay around the time he did nutty professor
 11 years ago '05        #13
Obloquy 
space
space
space
$702 | Props total: 0 0
"you know why I make fun of homos3xuals? because they're homos3xual"

Irony is a bi*ch, isn't it?

Though, in a lot of ways, this is old news with new evidence.

Last edited by Obloquy; 09-14-2005 at 12:01 PM..
 09-14-2005, 12:03 PM         #14
stfukthnx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol last week I read a article saying he fu*ked Mariah Carey
 11 years ago '04        #15
FyreBlazer 
space
space
$2,122 | Props total: 2 2
 Mysonne said:
It's a known fact that Johnny Gill is gay
exactly, i mean are you all really that suprised?
 11 years ago '04        #16
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
 ddotdukes5 said:
I knw Johnny Gill was gay when I watched him on VH1's behind the music of New Edition....But I didnt know Eddie was...to each is own
Yeah I saw that, I remember thinking "this cat's got to be a homo"
 09-14-2005, 12:27 PM         #17
dragonpac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nooooo, say it ain't so Eddie
 11 years ago '05        #18
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,846 | Props total: 19 19
EDDIE WENT FROM TRANs3xUALS TO JOHNNY GILL.....startin to look like The Jerry Springer Show..
 09-14-2005, 01:03 PM         #19
slumzking 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Assassin said:
i don't know if this has been posted, but I saw this sh*t and flipped out. So I had to post it.

[WEBSITE LINK]

Johnny Gill and Girlfriend Splitting Up. Rumored to be DL Life

Los Angeles—The ex-girlfriend of New Edition and LSG singer Johnny Gill is now speaking out about her recent split up with the singer. She tells Atlanta Gossip, (AG) reporter Tiffany Long that Johnny is struggles with his s3xuality and that Hollywood has put pressure on him to be straight.

“Johnny and I broke up earlier this year after I became curious about his friendship/relationship with actor/comedian Eddie Murphy,” she said. “Johnny and Eddie have always been very close friends, but I could not compete with their relationship. It was strange...I can’t even explain it,” she tell Atlanta Gossip.

Other sources tell (AG) that Johnny Gill is actually living in a guest house on Eddie Murphy’s property in CA. A posting on taken from blackvoices.com entertainment forum says this: Rumors are circulating throughout Hollywood about the Eddie’s divorce battle, I was talking to an industry friend last night 08/15/05, she said, Nicole got sick of putting up with him and Johnny Gill.

MORE...

People had warned her yrs. ago about the downlow rumors, even one of her close family members, but she chose not to believe it until she witnessed it, Eddie had got to the point where he didn’t care, he often told her, he was the breadwinner and to stop asking him stupid questions about where he was going and who he was with.

He became so brazen, Johnny came over to their house every holiday, sitting at the head of the table with Nicole and the kids. Tevin Campbell, Sugar Ray, Tyler Perry and Shemar Moore are also heavily involved in this scenario, they tried to recruit Mike Tyson (when he had
money) but it wasnt his scene. Johnny is pathetic, he was with all these men and did not benefit, before he reunited with New Edition, he was so broke, he lived in Sugar Ray’s Guest house and I heard his wife wasnt too happy about it.
Sources say at the New Edition Album release party, Johnny got extremely drunk and made a pass at P. Diddy.

They also stated that the following gentlemen are involved in their circle of DL brothers: Arsenio hall, football player Johnnie Morton and Benny Medina. They said that the reason his wife stayed knocked up is so she wouldn’t be suspicious of his extra activities.

lol @ little kids believeing the FIRST thing they read on the net
 11 years ago '04        #20
serg 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 0 0
sounds like a rumor
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
75 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
188 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
68 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
38 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
47 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
318 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dream Chaser's Takbar responds to Game
59 comments
22 hours ago