Joe Budden vs. Papoose – Drop some Quotable

most viewed right now
 185
B Bumper almost gets Clapped
77 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 111
OT Shannon Sharpe & Nick Wright on Undisputed Speaking 10..
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 97
Article inside DJ Envy Argues Stop-And-Frisk Took Guns Off The Streets
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
Article inside Rob Kardashian posts Kylie Jenner's # online after family doesn't inv..
110 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who is the more complete & Better MC in terms of Flow, Lyrics, Content and Mic Presen
Joe Budden 116 77.33%
Papoose 34 22.67%
Voters: 150. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
yaleRULES 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$1,589 | Props total: 0 0
pap:
Those are some nice 20 inch wheels there//
but if you keep lookin at me, how you gon put those 20's on your wheelchair//
--------------------------------
i stick my gun up yo a.ss, now you sittin on chrome
 09-14-2005, 09:21 PM         #42
Wearin' The 4-5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STL-FYNEST314 said:
it seem like if somebody like a rapper you dont, they are a groupie to him.
[sarcastic voice]shut up, you a family guy groupie .[/sarcastic voice]
 11 years ago '05        #43
STL-FYNEST314 
space
avatar space
space
$3,309 | Props total: 0 0
 Wearin' The 4-5 said:
[sarcastic voice]shut up, you a family guy groupie .[/sarcastic voice]
gigity gigity
 09-14-2005, 09:28 PM         #44
No Joke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like dredlocks im at the top of the rasta

like the bones in fat joes legs, i move crack

im like the four seasons when i bust the four : cause when the firing pin winter the spring, summa fall.

im like an air conditioner ill make you lose your fans.

you woulda thought i gave him half and half, cause i put a hole in 'em

dont dare me, dear yo diary

tired, how does that even sound. yall n*ggas fatigue, like black green brown.

your raps short, like midget mummies.

my wordplay like thursday, cause its the end of the weak.

hit the 45 six times like a c-lo.

its like, arm leg leg arm head - firing pin-gat-spring-clip-bullet-cock it-pul it- yall dead.

she bumped her head, tried to stick it out the window, mami slow down - that glass so clean it look like it rolled down.

rap money in my left hand, thats what im pursuing
rollin dice with my right hand, my bank renewing
so what i keep in my left hand, my right cant ruin
never let your left hand know, what your right hand doin

[insert lyrics from his verse on the track "manslaughter" feat. Coke off Mixtape Murda]

i'll rap under oath. dead serious as a musilum who croked.

ball like a pimp. but i pimp like a balla

when im on the block i make more sales (cells) than sprint

you brought ten n*ggas who thought theyd never see you breathless - well then thats somethin ten'a see, like memphis

any song or mixtape i make, i run through the track like im being chased by jake.


papoose.


ill leave it at that.
 11 years ago '04        #45
jhovaholla2000 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$739 | Props total: 23 23
Buddens easily.

Talk about he real, how he quick with a glock
But like Kurt Thomas he ain't good for sh*t on the block

See the gleam from the shoes
Man, I don't mean to seem rude
Gunshots do you like Vancouver make your team move

Man I k!ll lame queers
It still ain't clear
Never saving the tech like Bill Laimbeer

I got tools for rilly
With shells that make your temple hot and I ain't talking 'bout a school in Philly


Last edited by jhovaholla2000; 09-14-2005 at 09:31 PM..
 09-14-2005, 09:35 PM         #46
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and dawg i could say that
aint got a may-batch, mai-bak, maybach or however it is u say that
see i could fool her with the bling in the car
pop in a few mixtapes and make her think im a star

later in that freestyle

i begged her pardon
she thought i was talkin bout plants when i told her i had seats in the garden
but shes drunk and shes been taking x all night
and thats prolly why she talkin bout her x all night
 09-14-2005, 09:40 PM         #47
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude wanna be Dre, Ren Ice Cube or Eazy
But, you ain't them aight dude? Believe me
Say I'm tight trash all thanks to ghostwrite
But then you sound like Fab, get a sound like BLAT!
Not real, never heard a sound like that
He's a bi*ch, probly sleep in a gown and nightcap
Got a big chrome friend that I tuck along with me
And a grown gat since you like +suckin on 50's+
You's not Big and Pac, not East vs. West
n*gga, this is least vs. best
Wack west n*gga from a sideblock, meanwhile
Get dude to fill an iPod with just freestyles
Let's do the math
You ain't sold sh*t, and I sold 500K more than that
Heard your diss track,but I ain't even play on that
Because I just seen dude, and he ain't say all that
In the same hotel, if dude wanted to do me
I'd have been Cassidy, gave him the room key
Got the guns and the vest out that I planted
And Game woulda had his chest out like Janet!
That's what I mean, dude's on that tough sh*t
Image for the public, believe none of it
Scared to speak street cuz he scared so he dap on some love sh*t
Then get in the booth on some thug sh*t (naw)
Go and put you in a verse
n*gga, this 4 will put you in a hearse
Now the ganj will put you in the dirt
Cuz guns is like soap on a rope, it took a f*g to start usin' 'em first
A to the K, Jim to the starr
Wanna play God (?) say BLAM! n*gga, limp to your car
This f*g can't be for real, he gettin' at me?
He 'gone need more than a shield and big Macky
(So) Next time don't be a coward about it
Just get loud with this crowd to show everybody you bout it
Mr G-G-G-G-G, stop that
Homes, you only known for 5 Heartbeat hooks and gettin' popped at
(c'mon") See no evil, I hear the people
They ask and I tell 'em I got your career on TiVo
And if the song sells, and you gone be poppin' them thangs
Maybe you could tell Jimmy he can stop callin scame
I'm just tryin to save your rep
Your not a rapper, you asked, they gat like you gone save the West
I doubt that, not him
You need help, is Dre gone put him on the shelf? Better learn from Rakim
So when I see you also, we can let the glocks blow
Come through Jersey, or I'll meet you as Roscoes
Another fake thugs gets k!lled
100 red dots on you if you wanna be a blood for real, mu' fu*ka - Joe Budden
 09-14-2005, 09:44 PM         #48
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
talkin bout candy paint on impalas,
all of them are candy rain and imposters
some want me caged on a cell
they like julia roberts on oceans 12 they only playin theyselfs

these rap dudes act like their garbage is hotter,
just act like nasir and acknowledge ur father

im a hustler have er countin up sacks,
its not football and we aint countin up stats

its not a movie but gats ur sure to find, when its a man on fire cant call ladder 49
see a menace to society and act just like em,
them boys in the hood might have to remember the titans

the last one is real talk:

and i dont watch the news they dont know what they reporting,
fiends used to cop, they aint know what they was snortin,
most rap dudes dont even know what they recordin SO
most of you fans cant even know what yall supporting OH
 09-14-2005, 09:48 PM         #49
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hookz said:
Dude wanna be Dre, Ren Ice Cube or Eazy
But, you ain't them aight dude? Believe me
Say I'm tight trash all thanks to ghostwrite
But then you sound like Fab, get a sound like BLAT!
Not real, never heard a sound like that
He's a bi*ch, probly sleep in a gown and nightcap
Got a big chrome friend that I tuck along with me
And a grown gat since you like +suckin on 50's+
You's not Big and Pac, not East vs. West
n*gga, this is least vs. best
Wack west n*gga from a sideblock, meanwhile
Get dude to fill an iPod with just freestyles
Let's do the math
You ain't sold sh*t, and I sold 500K more than that
Heard your diss track,but I ain't even play on that
Because I just seen dude, and he ain't say all that
In the same hotel, if dude wanted to do me
I'd have been Cassidy, gave him the room key
Got the guns and the vest out that I planted
And Game woulda had his chest out like Janet!
That's what I mean, dude's on that tough sh*t
Image for the public, believe none of it
Scared to speak street cuz he scared so he dap on some love sh*t
Then get in the booth on some thug sh*t (naw)
Go and put you in a verse
n*gga, this 4 will put you in a hearse
Now the ganj will put you in the dirt
Cuz guns is like soap on a rope, it took a f*g to start usin' 'em first
A to the K, Jim to the starr
Wanna play God (?) say BLAM! n*gga, limp to your car
This f*g can't be for real, he gettin' at me?
He 'gone need more than a shield and big Macky
(So) Next time don't be a coward about it
Just get loud with this crowd to show everybody you bout it
Mr G-G-G-G-G, stop that
Homes, you only known for 5 Heartbeat hooks and gettin' popped at
(c'mon") See no evil, I hear the people
They ask and I tell 'em I got your career on TiVo
And if the song sells, and you gone be poppin' them thangs
Maybe you could tell Jimmy he can stop callin scame
I'm just tryin to save your rep
Your not a rapper, you asked, they gat like you gone save the West
I doubt that, not him
You need help, is Dre gone put him on the shelf? Better learn from Rakim
So when I see you also, we can let the glocks blow
Come through Jersey, or I'll meet you as Roscoes
Another fake thugs gets k!lled
100 red dots on you if you wanna be a blood for real, mu' fu*ka - Joe Budden
*waits for hypnotik to come in here coz u dissed game*

now lets see u gets cheddar
im d wade, i sell his backyard until the diesel get better

joey back on that sublime sh*t
im ted danson, n*gga thats my bar and im standing behind it

and nah i aint the dolphins so u wont get a chance to leave and come back
i had an old glock and i called that bi*ch twista
but i copped a new nina and it spit much quicka n*gga!!!!
 09-14-2005, 09:59 PM         #50
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"You ain't sold sh*t, and I sold 500K more than that
Heard your diss track,but I ain't even play on that"


haha ^^
 09-14-2005, 09:59 PM         #51
Wearin' The 4-5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good lookin, i was standin alone for a bit, even tho it was like 40 to 20 in votes.
 09-14-2005, 10:01 PM         #52
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who gives a sh*t
both rappers suck
 09-14-2005, 10:01 PM         #53
Wearin' The 4-5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
"You ain't sold sh*t, and I sold 500K more than that
Heard your diss track,but I ain't even play on that"


haha ^^
joe budden vs. game aint comp, joe been ended that, game ended it by takin pics, then recording more diss tracks.
 09-14-2005, 10:02 PM         #54
clamarai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man...Papoose may not have released his album yet..but he's still better than Joe Budden.
 09-14-2005, 10:03 PM         #55
Wearin' The 4-5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pap is nice, joe is nice.
 11 years ago '04        #56
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$18,977 | Props total: 1576 1576
"Cause in the Real World most thugs is Karamo" Budden
 09-14-2005, 10:05 PM         #57
Wearin' The 4-5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good thread.goodnite.
 09-14-2005, 10:09 PM         #58
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
"You ain't sold sh*t, and I sold 500K more than that
Heard your diss track,but I ain't even play on that"


haha ^^
The Diss Came Out Before Game Dropped, And I Like How You Didn't Point Out Lines Where He Murked Game. But The Ones Where Now Because Of Circumstances Are Voided.
 11 years ago '04        #59
NewJeru973 
space
avatar space
space
$150 | Props total: 0 0
 Sir_Alf_Anus said:
Budden On Juicy Freestyle - '' I got guns The Size Of 15 Inch Hard d!cks That'll Spark Quick And Leave Yo Arse Split''
Yo man can u up dat copy of joe over da Juicy beat i never heard it
appreciate it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"u pop lip like u got sh*t/dats a minor conjestion u not sick/now u wanna call names like 2 Pac did"

"u dealing with da metaphor king dat be talkin' bout fiends/how ya'll broke take a trip to Jamaica must
be talkin bout Queens/dumb n*gga askin' bout da birds i done date it/a**holes think John Gotti and Irv is related"

"naw fo'real, fo'real the feel's ill & steal chills the thrill/can't chill when the feel, I feel from dealin
krill/fullfill my will for chrome wheels/so my hands on the chrome steal"

"I'm a grown man ain't gotta say "no homo"/cause in da Real World most thugs are Karomo"

"these fans Star Jones knows a n*gga/a f*g and fu*ks with him anyway"

"there no drugs, no food nothing in their belly there ain't sh*t to shallow gotta carry a hollow they stravin' like Terry Schavio"

"everybody on some He-man sh*t/Pac would live to be in our shoes/dudes dying to be in his"

"it like rappers ain't got no hunger, no more and rapper albums don't leave you with a Hunger For More"

"Game don't wanna see Jerz make are way into the game/get Jerz cake up soon as you say you from Jerz they hate ya"

"hit a n*gga with the long nose like Blossom"

"the game is foul at both ends of it/there no Freedom of Speech because of/this little thing that we call censorship/and if
that doesn't narrow our context/we make it small talkin' about Rims and sh*t/"

"God it's me again/Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name/I pray those hollows never hit my frame"

"Now I gotta smoke a Lucie, nothing more cause I ain't use drugs they used me"

"Rap ain't payin' da bills/so it's more money, more problems are/it's no money more problems

"Never know how things turn out/Cause even your close friends'll steal you/Come to think of it, I could be real cool with my potential k!ller"

"So what fu*ka wanna see me/there only one f*gget out of Jer/and that's Governor McGreevey"

"the waitress will get another tip/i told her to bring a Guerrila Black/she brought another Chris"

"that grey thing(man) will red stripe your face like the A-Team van"

"y'all don't wanna see Jerz(why)/cause it full of dem toys/that everybody be rockin' on their t-shirts"

"moving on now we done w/ the no names time to put the purple in the air like soul plane"

"point blanks w/ the hammers is out i'll have it right up on ur skin like the plastic on ur Grandma's couch"

"in da hood somebody tellin', cops cuff and aresst him so it someone besides Usher confession""

"dude's is spittin' ducktales waitin' on a ride/i got a G5, Launchpad waitin' outside"

Joey all day everyday

JERZ
 09-14-2005, 11:16 PM         #60
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wearin' The 4-5 said:
joe budden vs. game aint comp, joe been ended that, game ended it by takin pics, then recording more diss tracks.

when he said the 500k game aint have sh*t, but then again the only reason game did was coz he was with g unit, if he wasnt with either g unit or a.m. he wouldnt have sold sh*t, joe did it without no guest appearances on his debut, game needed a dre beeats and 50 on it

^^talks sh*t to make hypno cry lmao
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 118
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
69 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Off-duty cop who killed Delrawn Small in road rage incident c..
42 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
54 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
NFL Zesty CB Jalen Ramsey forces a INT, and lays 2 players out
113 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Kid Cudi - Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin (Tracklist)
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
A Federal Court Ruled That Companies Can Fire People Just for Having Dreadlocks
102 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy