Info On how the Deathrow/Bad Boy Beef Started, Murders, Shootouts.....BMF involved

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Gilbert Arenas racks up another victory for the #HOH2K16 movement
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel:There's No Beef Between Me & Game,I Was There To Write Rhy..
154 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-14-2005, 01:26 AM         #1
14855 pageviews
6 comments

logicalkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Info On how the deathrow/Bad Boy Beef Started, murders, Shootouts.....BMF involved

Look at all these stories and link them in with:

(a) Hip Hop right now, and (b) Tupac and Biggies murders.

I know you allhiphoppers with love this.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.allhiphop.com/ .. pnews/?ID=2550

One man has been apprehended and police are seeking another suspect in connection with a double homicide in the Buckhead section of Atlanta, which left a former bodyguard for Sean "P.Diddy" Combs and another man dead.

Demetrius Flenory (MEECH for short...), 35, of New York, was arrested for the murders of Anthony "Wolf" Jones and Lamont Girdy, both 38 years-of-age.

Flenory was charged with two counts of murder after an argument that started in club Chaos turned into violence as the crowd left the establishment around 4 A.M.

Witnesses told police that an argument over a woman may have sparked the shooting. The manager of Chaos claimed that an unidentified woman and her date entered the club around 1 A.M. and were met by the woman's ex-boyfriend.

According to the manager, the man started harassing the couple, prompting security guards to ask him to leave. Police said the man waited outside of the club for three hours.

After the shooting, police found at least 24 shell casings and bullet holes in nearby business establishments. Jones had $7,000 in his pocket and Girdy had $5,000.

"There's still a lot that we have to do," Police Chief Richard Pennington said Tuesday night. "People we have to talk to because we know that there's more than one gunman involved in this."

Shortly after the shooting, Flenory and another man arrived at North Fulton Reginal Center seeking treatment from gunshot wounds. Felnory was arrested but the other man, who had a wound to his foot, was not detained.

"We think it could have been some feud or something, but we don't know. They had lots of cash, we do know that," Pennington added.

Police said that their investigation is ongoing and that expect to make more arrests.

Jones and Comb's were acquitted in March or 2001 of gun possession and bribery charges, which were the result of an altercation inside of Club New York in New York City that injured three people.

Jamaal "Shyne" Barrow was convicted of various a.ssault and weapons charges in the incident.

In a $25 million dollar federal lawsuit against Combs, former Bad Boy president Kirk Burrowes claimed that Wolf was part of a network of thugs called "The Enterprise," which forced him to sign over his 25% interest in the company.

Burrowes claimed Wolf was the alleged triggerman that shot and k!lled an a.ssociate of Marion "Suge" Knight in Atlanta, at an after hours party in 1995. (thats prolly why Suge was getting on them n*ggaz)

Police said the investigation is ongoing and more arrests are likely.

2: rumour:

Tut and Meech (BMF) initially put up the money for Puffy to start the label BadBoy, and thats why they were extorting him after, they were just getting their moneys worth for what they helped create.

3:

In a recent article in Source magazine, Walter Johnson (aka Tut) denies a connection to Tupac's shooting. Tut was mentioned in "Against All Odds" where Tupac raps, "gun shots to Tut, now you stuck." 50 Cent also references the incident stating "When Pac got shot, I got a kite from the pen saying Tut got knocked." Many people believe that it was Tut's connection to Puffy, and Black Mafia ties, that were behind Tupac's first shooting in 1994.

In the article Tut states that he was framed by people in the industry who blamed him to "prevent themselves from falling." Tut later implies police corruption, "I might not have all the answers, but I'm quite sure I have something that's very, very important for the rap world to feel. It takes a criminal to catch a cop just like it takes a cop to catch a criminal."

4:

On makaveli, pac mentions three names:

"gunshots to tut"

"Promised a payback, Jimmy Henchmen, in due time
I knew you bi*ch n*ggaz was listening, The World is Mine"

and

"A real live tale
About a snitch named hatian jack
Knew he was working for the feds"

5: From another source:

Tut used to walk around East New York with Pac's chain on, ask any real n*gga from Brooklyn, they'll tell you. Haitian Jack's Wyclef's godfather, so that's how the Fugees got dragged in that sh*t. Pac shouted some real Brooklyn exhortion n*ggaz on that track, and he knew there was gonna be reprocussions. I had a new respect for Pac also after I heard that sh*t, and found out what was really going on. Most people thought it was on some east coast vs. west coast sh*t, but Pac was on some survival sh*t. He knew death row was the only unit strong enough to hold him down; and he still got popped. That's why I'm positive Suge set up B.I.G.

6 comments for "Info On how the Deathrow/Bad Boy Beef Started, Murders, Shootouts.....BMF involved"

11 years ago '04        #2
Fatal 
space
space
space
$671 | Props total: 8 8
interesting sh*t...props
 09-14-2005, 03:17 AM         #3
KILOCHARLIE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alot of this sh*t was taken from i thread i made about 3 months ago.

Don't believe everything you hear tho. BMF was behind pac's first shooting but suge was the one who got him k!lled. biggie was just to make it look like tit for tat.
 09-14-2005, 04:11 AM         #4
KILOCHARLIE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
from allhiphop today:

Feds Re-Open 1994 Tupac Shakur Shooting Seeking Clues In Rapper's murder
By Nolan Strong
Date: 9/13/2005 7:00 pm

The unsolved shooting at Quad Studios in New York in 1994 involving Tupac Shakur has been reopened, anonymous law enforcement officials revealed to AllHipHop.com.

Sources stated the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York has reopened the case to see if the shooting was somehow connected to Shakur's death in 1996 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Shakur was shot 5 times in the lobby of Quad Recording Studios in November of 1994, after being invited to the studio to record.

In December of 1994 Shakur was charged with s3xually a.ssaulting a woman in a New York hotel room. Shakur denied the charges but was found guilty and sentenced to prison in February of 1995.

The rapper recovered from his gunshot wounds and signed with death Row Records in October 1995 while serving his time.

On September 7, 1996, Shakur was gunned down in Las Vegas, Nevada following a Mike Tyson f!ght.

On September 13, Shakur died from his injuries. No one has been arrested for the murder of Shakur.

A number of theories exist and according to sources, law enforcement officials are investigating if the shootings were connected.

"They are investigating the Quad shooting and other unsolved murders related to the Hip-Hop business," the source told AllHipHop.com. "No one was k!lled in the Quad incident, so that aspect is dead as an investigation. But what they are investigating is the shooting's connection to Tupac's murder in Las Vegas."

The source stated that a big focus of the investigation is Jimmy "Henchmen" Rosemond.

Rosemond currently acts as manager for superstar rapper The Game, R&B singer Sharissa and R&B crooner Mario Winans through his New York based company, Czar Entertainment.

Rosemond and Shakur were known a.ssociates.

In published interviews before his untimely demise, Shakur said that he met Rosemond while attempting to earn money by doing guest appearances on various rapper's songs when he was strapped for money due to a myriad of legal issues.

The relationship immediately soured after Shakur was shot in the lobby of Quad Studios, with a number of Hip-Hop heavyweights present, including Sean "Diddy" Combs, Christopher "Notorious B.I.G." Wallace, Lil' Cease, Andre Harrell and others.

Shortly afterwards in published interviews and on commercially released recordings, Shakur accused Sean "Diddy" Combs, Notorious B.I.G., Rosemond and others of directly or indirectly being involved in the robbery and subsequent shooting.

On the legendary song "Against All Odds " Shakur took many enemies to task and called most out by name. Shakur rapped:

"Promised a payback, Jimmy Henchmen in due time/I knew you bi**h ni**az was listening/The World is Mine/Set me up, wet me up, ni**az stuck me up/Heard the guns bust, but you tricks never shut me up/Touch one of mine on everything I own I'll destroy everything you touch/play the game ni**a."

Rosemond denied Shakur's allegations and stated that an investigation would yield little, because he is innocent.

"It's a shame that after 11 years of the Quad shooting and nine years after Tupac's death people would still circulate my name in the nonsense," Rosemond told AllHipHop.com. "I support any investigation into both incidents, in fact I would finance the investigation so the truth can come out. Tupac was a very good friend of mine and it hurts me deeply that there are people out there (including people in jail) that would like to a.ssassinate my character and make me hip hop's villain."

A simple search of Henchmen's name on the internet returns thousands of results, most connecting him or accusing him of being behind the Quad shooting along with Jacques "Haitian Jack" Agnant and Walter "King Tut" Johnson, who is currently serving time in federal prison.

"I won't be anyone's scapegoat or anyone's 'get out of jail' free card, Rosemond said. "I stand behind my integrity and veracity that I have built in this business for 12 years. My contribution to Hip-Hop and the music business can't be torn down by rumors nor hearsay. I pray for the Shakur family and for justice at the same time."

Representatives for the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York were unavailable to comment due to the pending investigation.
 09-14-2005, 04:18 AM         #5
logicalkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KILOCHARLIE said:
from allhiphop today:

Feds Re-Open 1994 Tupac Shakur Shooting Seeking Clues In Rapper's murder
By Nolan Strong
Date: 9/13/2005 7:00 pm

The unsolved shooting at Quad Studios in New York in 1994 involving Tupac Shakur has been reopened, anonymous law enforcement officials revealed to AllHipHop.com.

Sources stated the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York has reopened the case to see if the shooting was somehow connected to Shakur's death in 1996 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Shakur was shot 5 times in the lobby of Quad Recording Studios in November of 1994, after being invited to the studio to record.

In December of 1994 Shakur was charged with s3xually a.ssaulting a woman in a New York hotel room. Shakur denied the charges but was found guilty and sentenced to prison in February of 1995.

The rapper recovered from his gunshot wounds and signed with death Row Records in October 1995 while serving his time.

On September 7, 1996, Shakur was gunned down in Las Vegas, Nevada following a Mike Tyson f!ght.

On September 13, Shakur died from his injuries. No one has been arrested for the murder of Shakur.

A number of theories exist and according to sources, law enforcement officials are investigating if the shootings were connected.

"They are investigating the Quad shooting and other unsolved murders related to the Hip-Hop business," the source told AllHipHop.com. "No one was k!lled in the Quad incident, so that aspect is dead as an investigation. But what they are investigating is the shooting's connection to Tupac's murder in Las Vegas."

The source stated that a big focus of the investigation is Jimmy "Henchmen" Rosemond.

Rosemond currently acts as manager for superstar rapper The Game, R&B singer Sharissa and R&B crooner Mario Winans through his New York based company, Czar Entertainment.

Rosemond and Shakur were known a.ssociates.

In published interviews before his untimely demise, Shakur said that he met Rosemond while attempting to earn money by doing guest appearances on various rapper's songs when he was strapped for money due to a myriad of legal issues.

The relationship immediately soured after Shakur was shot in the lobby of Quad Studios, with a number of Hip-Hop heavyweights present, including Sean "Diddy" Combs, Christopher "Notorious B.I.G." Wallace, Lil' Cease, Andre Harrell and others.

Shortly afterwards in published interviews and on commercially released recordings, Shakur accused Sean "Diddy" Combs, Notorious B.I.G., Rosemond and others of directly or indirectly being involved in the robbery and subsequent shooting.

On the legendary song "Against All Odds " Shakur took many enemies to task and called most out by name. Shakur rapped:

"Promised a payback, Jimmy Henchmen in due time/I knew you bi**h ni**az was listening/The World is Mine/Set me up, wet me up, ni**az stuck me up/Heard the guns bust, but you tricks never shut me up/Touch one of mine on everything I own I'll destroy everything you touch/play the game ni**a."

Rosemond denied Shakur's allegations and stated that an investigation would yield little, because he is innocent.

"It's a shame that after 11 years of the Quad shooting and nine years after Tupac's death people would still circulate my name in the nonsense," Rosemond told AllHipHop.com. "I support any investigation into both incidents, in fact I would finance the investigation so the truth can come out. Tupac was a very good friend of mine and it hurts me deeply that there are people out there (including people in jail) that would like to a.ssassinate my character and make me hip hop's villain."

A simple search of Henchmen's name on the internet returns thousands of results, most connecting him or accusing him of being behind the Quad shooting along with Jacques "Haitian Jack" Agnant and Walter "King Tut" Johnson, who is currently serving time in federal prison.

"I won't be anyone's scapegoat or anyone's 'get out of jail' free card, Rosemond said. "I stand behind my integrity and veracity that I have built in this business for 12 years. My contribution to Hip-Hop and the music business can't be torn down by rumors nor hearsay. I pray for the Shakur family and for justice at the same time."

Representatives for the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York were unavailable to comment due to the pending investigation.
You want credit like you the author of this sh*t Ill prop you
 09-14-2005, 04:46 AM         #6
KILOCHARLIE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
You want credit like you the author of this sh*t Ill prop you
what?? is that a question?

it was from today's allhiphop news
 09-14-2005, 05:08 AM         #7
logicalkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sir_Alf_Anus said:
I heard Nelly had Pac murdered

heard ya mom gave easy e aids
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I thought French didnt take the birds shopping
27 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
61 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
63 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
41 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scotts Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
239 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Ive Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
175 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fif's Bullet Catcher "Monster" Stays In The Cut!
156 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy