Haahaha Yayo's Career Is Over Before It started!

most viewed right now
Michael Jackson was an as-hole lowkey lmao
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Oct 16 - Obama Released 5 Taliban Leaders For US Traitor
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Pharrell Shares More Secrets From His Legendary Skincare Routine
8 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hell Rell Get's Knocked Out in NYC Street.
209 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-14-2005, 01:19 PM         #141
HardWhite  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 soolie said:
Dam is it really that deep. All that sh*t you wrote about hate. What about anger management for your dumb a.ss. Yes we are all tired of these same post, but everyone has a right to start any post they want, thats what this forum is for. If you dont like his post than move the fu*k on to another one. If you want people to know your opinion about sh*t, than start your own fu*kin post. I can care less about G-Unit or Game so this sh*t is entertainment for me. I read this sh*t and i read the responses and that sh*t is just fu*kin funny if you ask me. You motherfu*kers gettin mad over some dumb sh*t. And the way you responded to his post looks to me that you are a G-unit fan, but that's just speculation on my part. Everytime he's see you motherfu*kers respond the way you do, getting all mad and sh*t, he just teases you more and more getting you more upset. Obviously this motherfu*ker gets his kicks off this sh*t and you dumb a.sses fall right into his trap. People this sh*t is a forum on the internet try not to take this sh*t seriously. Im surprised some of you motherfu*kers havent been commit into a institution yet. There are things in life that you should get mad over like if your girl slept with another n*gga, got fired from your job, someone stole your fu*kin car you know sh*t like that. But to be upset over this dumb a.ss thread about Yayo is sad. People I know you have a life, please make it worth something.
what u sayin is logical thinkin.... so it makes sense to me, but just like they can post up whatever they want, i can post my oppinion on whatever i want... thats what i felt like sayin at the time, so i said it.... and as far as anger management, people have told me i need way more then that... but i dont believe in that sh*t... id rather roll somethin up... oh and i almost forgot, i didnt like some of ur little comments, so next time, watch ur fu*kin mouth when u speak to me... as long as u dont disrespect me, i wont disrespect u. leave it that

Last edited by HardWhite; 09-14-2005 at 01:21 PM..
 09-14-2005, 01:21 PM         #142
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YARKONE said:
hahahah at homz thinkinyayo aint a star... and theres this 10 page thread on him.. thats a star homie... anyways... as much as I like g-unit ...yayo kind of doing little numbers... but as yayo rap... its good fu*kin numbers...wich other artist with a grimmey style like yayo doing numbers like that... anyways...hypnotik left the thread a while ago wich is awkward... but we got wowinamasevoice talkin the same u mad replies... so this g-unit hate thread is not missing anything...

lol at you calling yayo a "star"

*stops reading there*
 12 years ago '05        #143
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
 slumzking said:
it aint that

yayo was runnin his mouth about how he was going to push 800,000+ his first week and how he was going to surpass G.R.O.D.T.

he hasn't even went 1/2 gold in 2 weeks
No one understands that Yayo was being sarcastic when he said 800k first week. It was obvious. He was yellin when he was sayin it, being the typical Yayo. It was all sarcastic and every1 has been flamin 4 it. BTW i aint a gunit stan at all.
 12 years ago '04        #144
midwest_boi 1 heat pts
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
Yall n*ggas is hatin how you gonna flop when you debut at no.2 on the billboard charts yall n*ggas is some bonafide haters
 09-15-2005, 12:11 AM         #145
G-Child_N_OHIO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yayo = garbage
 09-15-2005, 12:35 AM         #146
Young Candino  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
stop gettin upset on the net, who cares if someone disses ya fav rapper? who the fuk cares? get over it and keep it movin, you g-unit d!ckriders surprise me ever day with the length yall will go to try and defend your heros....
co - sign, some of it aint even defendin, the mase groupie just be contradictin himself throwin the whole yayo flopped arguement out the window, no point...
 09-15-2005, 01:07 AM         #147
kbreezy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"cass wont sell, jada wont sell, fat joe wont sell, yayo wont sell, now they mad as hell", that n*gga fu*king crazy talking about jada wont sell, he would be lucky if he do jada numbers
 09-15-2005, 01:24 PM         #148
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
 12 years ago '05        #149
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,301 | Props total: 826 826
yayos richer than every member in this thread combined..

doesnt look like his career is over to me lol

09-15-2005, 01:28 PM         #150
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:

jay-z is rich, his career been over
 12 years ago '05        #151
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 HipnotiK said:
jay-z is rich, his career been over
hows his career over?
 09-15-2005, 01:29 PM         #152
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:

at this n*gga all over yayo d!ck

what does it matter to YOU what kinda money he got?

while hes making money hes got groupies on the net bragging about what kinda money he has

lol at these kids thinking their favorite rappers care about them
 09-15-2005, 01:30 PM         #153
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
hows his career over?
first of all.

can we at least get an agreement that thoughs of a predicate f*g**t is GARBAGE?

next.

if your debut album doesnt sell and your already a mainstream pop artist, their is no hope for you in the future. career, OVER.

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-15-2005 at 01:31 PM..
 09-15-2005, 01:31 PM         #154
Zoltrix  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yayo sold les than jada and he was talkin about how he was gonna cruch those guys, yayo is gonna be the lowest selling g unit member, besides olivia...... olivia what a joke
 12 years ago '05        #155
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
at this n*gga all over yayo d!ck

what does it matter to YOU what kinda money he got?

while hes making money hes got groupies on the net bragging about what kinda money he has

lol at these kids thinking their favorite rappers care about them
n*gga, who the fu*k r u?

u the typa n*gga I used to kick yo blocks over in preeskool.

fu*k outta here n*gga.

U think cuz u put Jamaica queens in ur local, it makes ur g-unit hating that much more potent. the fu*k outta here.

Alls i said wuz hes richer than everyone in here, his career aint over. He made one album and sold 280 K in 2 weeks.

My n*gga AZ made like 5 albums and he hasnt made nething off em, and is one of the best in the industry, his career aint over.
 09-15-2005, 01:32 PM         #156
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zoltrix said:
yayo sold les than jada and he was talkin about how he was gonna cruch those guys, yayo is gonna be the lowest selling g unit member, besides olivia...... olivia what a joke
yeah, for real.

yayo talking about hes "born to be a star"

talking about how jada is BROKE. and he wont even surpass his numbers.
 12 years ago '05        #157
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
Listen to yall thinkin album sales r the only ways rappers make bread. Yayo made a mill sitting in jail.
 09-15-2005, 01:33 PM         #158
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
n*gga, who the fu*k r u?

u the typa n*gga I used to kick yo blocks over in preeskool.

fu*k outta here n*gga.

U think cuz u put Jamaica queens in ur local, it makes ur g-unit hating that much more potent. the fu*k outta here.

Alls i said wuz hes richer than everyone in here, his career aint over. He made one album and sold 280 K in 2 weeks.

My n*gga AZ made like 5 albums and he hasnt made nething off em, and is one of the best in the industry, his career aint over.
lol at "who are you"

my popularity on the boards in a couple days >>>> yours . you mad get this n*gga some milk n cookies.

lol at you thinking i dont live in jamaica queens.

thats because az isnt a mainstream pop artist.
 12 years ago '05        #159
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
lol at "who are you"

my popularity on the boards in a couple days >>>> yours . you mad get this n*gga some milk n cookies.

lol at you thinking i dont live in jamaica queens.

thats because az isnt a mainstream pop artist.
oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not an internet reputation!!!!!!

09-15-2005, 01:35 PM         #160
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
Listen to yall thinkin album sales r the only ways rappers make bread. Yayo made a mill sitting in jail.
he'll be around of course, simply cause of 50. nobody said yayo is gonna be BROKE. all im saying is his cd is going to/did flop. his future as a solo artist = . yayo fell off ages ago n*gga, and if you cant admit to that, then their is no hope for you either.
Home      

most viewed right now
MMA Nick Diaz Steals Rampage Jackson's Girlfriend.
49 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Tekashi69 aka The Rainbow Gangsta is tired of yall thinking sh-t sweet
245 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside I'm in tears right now
62 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm Blem for real I might just say how I feel
31 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The real reason apple removed touch ID
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
MLB Bx Folk Hero Mia Khalifa Gets Kicked Out Of NLCS For Allegedly Punching A ..
141 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Call her Snow White, because i'm about to put her to sleep
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
2 Chicks Caught Shoplifting Torment A 7-Eleven
179 comments
2 days ago