Haahaha Yayo's Career Is Over Before It started!

most viewed right now
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans really got paws put on him smh
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside THIS girl slaps ya girls ass in the club, what ya do?
43 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-14-2005, 01:19 AM         #121
Saltine_Escobar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no actually im cracking up...lol..this sh*t is hilarious...i swear to god, im fu*kin cheesing bigger than mase right now...very good argument....dont let your mom peek over your should and see that you wrote "pu**y"...you might get grounded and wont be able to play with hypnotik anymore...your arguments are serious elementary, sh*ts hilarious, im not even mad so that not really a come back...lol...you said i was made, yet you were the one that replied to my message earlier call me names...lol...kinda talkin in circles there arnt ya buddy?...lol...and damn son, how long you been on this site....i posted, worked on my friends car, then went to my others dudes house and you still on here?...god damn, get a life boy...its been fu*king 5 hours or more...lol...like i said, i was agreein with you in my first post, i said he didnt sale like 50 or them cuz he aint good enough, but obviously your too ignorant to even see that....lol...
 09-14-2005, 01:23 AM         #122
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Saltine_Escobar said:
no actually im cracking up...lol..this sh*t is hilarious...i swear to god, im fu*kin cheesing bigger than mase right now...very good argument....dont let your mom peek over your should and see that you wrote "pu**y"...you might get grounded and wont be able to play with hypnotik anymore...your arguments are serious elementary, sh*ts hilarious, im not even mad so that not really a come back...lol...you said i was made, yet you were the one that replied to my message earlier call me names...lol...kinda talkin in circles there arnt ya buddy?...lol...and damn son, how long you been on this site....i posted, worked on my friends car, then went to my others dudes house and you still on here?...god damn, get a life boy...its been fu*king 5 hours or more...lol...like i said, i was agreein with you in my first post, i said he didnt sale like 50 or them cuz he aint good enough, but obviously your too ignorant to even see that....lol...
lol at me writing a few lines and you coming back with PARAGRAPHS

*sigh*

your still talking?

get a life dawg.

and lol at me having 105 posts averaging LESS THAN 1 A DAY and the day i finally do get online to spare some time im told to 'get a life'. you people are a trip

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-14-2005 at 01:25 AM..
 09-14-2005, 01:27 AM         #123
Saltine_Escobar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at me writing sh*t that actuall makes sense and is relevant and you coming back with ARE YOU MAD...smh

i have a life sonny, you = dont...lol...been on this site for 5 hours talkin bout yayo...you mad homie? whats wrong...lol...great comebacks...lol, sh*t is great...
 09-14-2005, 01:30 AM         #124
Saltine_Escobar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol....just edited your post cuz you actually read something...lol, what a change
 09-14-2005, 01:30 AM         #125
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Saltine_Escobar said:
lol at me writing sh*t that actuall makes sense and is relevant and you coming back with ARE YOU MAD...smh

i have a life sonny, you = dont...lol...been on this site for 5 hours talkin bout yayo...you mad homie? whats wrong...lol...great comebacks...lol, sh*t is great...
i will say it again

lol at me having 105 posts averaging LESS THAN 1 A DAY and the day i finally do get online to spare some time im told to 'get a life'. you people are a trip .

^^^^^^^^^

my last post before starting this topic was roughly a MONTH ago, your on here every day. who really needs the life! :applause: .. he mad ! get em some milk n cookies!
 11 years ago '05        #126
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,737 | Props total: 1048 1048
lol at me writing a few lines and you coming back with PARAGRAPHS

*sigh*

your still talking?

get a life dawg.

and lol at me having 105 posts averaging LESS THAN 1 A DAY and the day i finally do get online to spare some time im told to 'get a life'. you people are a trip
u mad? yayo's cd was not the best but granted the songs his sh*t was cool he aint gonna sell like 50 a guy with little buzz and as far as game endin sh*t...mic check bi*ch

if ur rap artist is so hard then why the fu*k did he appoligze bout dissin g unit then diss them again then say that hes really sorry and sh*t then do the whole fu*kin mixtape game is a bi*ch...

game<<yayo

and if u wonna pull up sels on the documentary why dont we go into the fact that every fu*kin single besides dream had 50 on it and 75% of the cd was writin by 50

so go a head and scream g-unot till them balls drop out ur mouth..but every time u listen to games cd imagine 50 spittin it and u got the real documentary/massacre cd

1nce again

u mad?

Last edited by dasill; 09-14-2005 at 01:37 AM..
 09-14-2005, 01:38 AM         #127
InMyBBoyStance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i guess commons career is over to i mean he been out for a while now and only at 500,000 maybe 600,000 ?? and fat joe ; his is over and young jeezy and jada and the list will go on
 09-14-2005, 01:38 AM         #128
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at these bums thinking their actually on my level .. do you people realize i dont read your useless posts. you mean nothing to me. g-g-g-g-UNOT!
 09-14-2005, 01:39 AM         #129
InMyBBoyStance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dasill said:
u mad? yayo's cd was not the best but granted the songs his sh*t was cool he aint gonna sell like 50 a guy with little buzz and as far as game endin sh*t...mic check bi*ch

if ur rap artist is so hard then why the fu*k did he appoligze bout dissin g unit then diss them again then say that hes really sorry and sh*t then do the whole fu*kin mixtape game is a bi*ch...

game<<yayo

and if u wonna pull up sels on the documentary why dont we go into the fact that every fu*kin single besides dream had 50 on it and 75% of the cd was writin by 50

so go a head and scream g-unot till them balls drop out ur mouth..but every time u listen to games cd imagine 50 spittin it and u got the real documentary/massacre cd

1nce again

u mad?
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 09-14-2005, 01:42 AM         #130
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 InMyBBoyStance said:
i guess commons career is over to i mean he been out for a while now and only at 500,000 maybe 600,000 ?? and fat joe ; his is over and young jeezy and jada and the list will go on
you sound like that saltine idiot. some of you are just too dumb to understand. by g-unit standards, its a flop. if he doesnt go platinum, obviously it is a flop. mr . "im born to be a star", all that sh*t talkin, all that hype, BUT STILL A FLOP U MAD.. i dont recall myself saying for every artist if you dont go plat your a flop! no, but people are making a.ssumptions, which makes you look like a dumbass in the end. what yayo is selling right now is considered for successful for non mainsteam artists. but for his and g-unit's standards, where he stands right now, its a flop!

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-14-2005 at 01:42 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #131
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,603 | Props total: 571 571
young buck moved 261,000 his first week....not much more then Yayo did......and he went Plat....
 11 years ago '05        #132
GodzMustBeCrazy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$5,683 | Props total: 190 190
Hahahahahahaha who gives a sh*t??? A bunch of stupid fu*kin little boys, grow up and post some threads that are worth a sh*t....Now are you mad?? Grow the fu*k up!!
 09-14-2005, 05:55 AM         #133
Dynasty88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea w/e find a real topic man comon i think evryone knew this already but w/e i respect ur opinion and uhhhh plzzz give me some props plzz
 09-14-2005, 06:00 AM         #134
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
young buck moved 261,000 his first week....not much more then Yayo did......and he went Plat....

Buck's second single was more mainstream and got much more play than his first...so lots of average listeners went out and picked up the album who hadn't been interested in "Let me in"

Yayo already dropped his song "for the ladies" before the album came out, and it still didn't generate much interest...

i don't think the situation is the same
 11 years ago '05        #135
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,400 | Props total: 144 144
hahahah at homz thinkinyayo aint a star... and theres this 10 page thread on him.. thats a star homie... anyways... as much as I like g-unit ...yayo kind of doing little numbers... but as yayo rap... its good fu*kin numbers...wich other artist with a grimmey style like yayo doing numbers like that... anyways...hypnotik left the thread a while ago wich is awkward... but we got wowinamasevoice talkin the same u mad replies... so this g-unit hate thread is not missing anything...
 09-14-2005, 12:35 PM         #136
soolie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HardWhite said:
some of yall motha fu*kas run around and follow these other n*ggas and whatever they say... Everybody hate on G unit so u wanna do the same thing they doin... bunch of motha fu*kin f*g**ts...postin up sh*t like "yayo flopped, yayo flopped", who gives a fu*k what kinda numbers he put up, u f*g**t a.ss dudes go out ur way to post up this kinda sh*t...yall dudes is lame as fu*k to me. and before one of u f*g**ts say somethin back or reply to my sh*t, ijust wana tell u, i aint mad about his numbers, in fact, i dont give a fu*k at all, what makes me mad is u hatin a.ss little f*g**ts.... id like to smack the sh*t out of one of yall right now! fu*kin f*g**ts!!
Dam is it really that deep. All that sh*t you wrote about hate. What about anger management for your dumb a.ss. Yes we are all tired of these same post, but everyone has a right to start any post they want, thats what this forum is for. If you dont like his post than move the fu*k on to another one. If you want people to know your opinion about sh*t, than start your own fu*kin post. I can care less about G-Unit or Game so this sh*t is entertainment for me. I read this sh*t and i read the responses and that sh*t is just fu*kin funny if you ask me. You motherfu*kers gettin mad over some dumb sh*t. And the way you responded to his post looks to me that you are a G-unit fan, but that's just speculation on my part. Everytime he's see you motherfu*kers respond the way you do, getting all mad and sh*t, he just teases you more and more getting you more upset. Obviously this motherfu*ker gets his kicks off this sh*t and you dumb a.sses fall right into his trap. People this sh*t is a forum on the internet try not to take this sh*t seriously. Im surprised some of you motherfu*kers havent been commit into a institution yet. There are things in life that you should get mad over like if your girl slept with another n*gga, got fired from your job, someone stole your fu*kin car you know sh*t like that. But to be upset over this dumb a.ss thread about Yayo is sad. People I know you have a life, please make it worth something.
 09-14-2005, 12:42 PM         #137
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ n*ggas gettin mad that dudes is hatin on g-unit

n*ggas hate on g-unit becuz they are wack/went pop, etc etc

stop thinkin n*ggas are hatin g-unit just becuz more n*ggas are hatin now than they ever were, it's becuz g-unit is wacker, and doin more gay sh*t than they ever did, that's why n*ggas is hatin on them, becuz they have a reason to

and as far as i'm concerned a hater > groupie

you n*ggas defendin g-unit and gettin mad (not namin names) are pathetic, stop gettin upset on the net, who cares if someone disses ya fav rapper? who the fuk cares? get over it and keep it movin, you g-unit d!ckriders surprise me ever day with the length yall will go to try and defend your heros....
 09-14-2005, 12:57 PM         #138
slumzking 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Saltine_Escobar said:
sh*t didnt go platinum but sh*t still aint bad....az aint sell those number? is his career over?...anyone would be happy as fu*k to sell that much there first album, true story...he aint doin 50 cent numbers or game numbers cuz he aint them, he aint that good...sh*t still aint bad
it aint that

yayo was runnin his mouth about how he was going to push 800,000+ his first week and how he was going to surpass G.R.O.D.T.

he hasn't even went 1/2 gold in 2 weeks
 09-14-2005, 01:00 PM         #139
slumzking 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:

you n*ggas defendin g-unit and gettin mad (not namin names) are pathetic, stop gettin upset on the net, who cares if someone disses ya fav rapper? who the fuk cares? get over it and keep it movin, you g-unit d!ckriders surprise me ever day with the length yall will go to try and defend your heros....
hipnotik ESPECIALLY bigdut1213 he-she will defend 50 like that's his step dad

if a newsflash came on saying 50 molested 10 little boys dut would DEFINATELY have a defense for it
 09-14-2005, 01:02 PM         #140
Lee_De_General 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im actually surprised yayo moved 200,000 the first week
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
67 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
95 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
104 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
62 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Clueless iPhone 7 owners destroy new handsets after YouTube prank dupes..
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
210 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
54 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sep 25 - the nasa machine trolls the public yet again
8 comments
2 days ago