Haahaha Yayo's Career Is Over Before It started!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Need To Know Her Name
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sean Kingston Files 900K Dollar Lawsuit After Chain Snatching Leaves H..
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-13-2005, 07:05 PM         #81
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jae premier said:
yayo didnt sell as many records as he said he was going to, who gives a fu*k, all these gunit haters need to get all this hate out of their blood, so u dont like the gunit, i respect your opinion, move on, we dont need to drag all this sh*t out, because everyone knows that sales dont equal skills, and anyone can say they are gunna sell millions, talk is cheap, so they didnt sell what they said they were going to, jesus im just so sick of all this. i personally havent been a big fan the gunit for about 2 years now, but you dont see me going all over the message boards screaming gunot and just spreading so much hate, its just all dominating the boards here at boxden and its so stupid and redundant, lets just leave it alone
nope yayo said he was born to be a star

but now its flop flop flop flop

G-G-G-G-G-G-

UNOT
 11 years ago '04        #82
refuze 178 heat pts178
space
space
$17,253 | Props total: 3787 3787
at this idiot.
 09-13-2005, 07:09 PM         #83
SHATEKBEATS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dman kanye messed up by talking bout the president... he shoulda did like 500 this week
 11 years ago '04        #84
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,611 | Props total: 582 582
 jae premier said:
yayo didnt sell as many records as he said he was going to, who gives a fu*k, all these gunit haters need to get all this hate out of their blood, so u dont like the gunit, i respect your opinion, move on, we dont need to drag all this sh*t out, because everyone knows that sales dont equal skills, and anyone can say they are gunna sell millions, talk is cheap, so they didnt sell what they said they were going to, jesus im just so sick of all this. i personally havent been a big fan the gunit for about 2 years now, but you dont see me going all over the message boards screaming gunot and just spreading so much hate, its just all dominating the boards here at boxden and its so stupid and redundant, lets just leave it alone
check the sig...
 11 years ago '05        #85
Valediction 
space
space
$503 | Props total: 0 0
Ha, i remember 50 sayin how everyone on g-unit went platinum and when yayo drops, hes gonna do the same numbers...smh
 09-13-2005, 07:33 PM         #86
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont really like yayo or G-Unit that much but this was only that weeks sales the cd only been out for two weeks all yall amped for nothin that sh*t is still going to go gold or platinum and for a person who rap like Yayo a gold record is a blessing.
 09-13-2005, 07:34 PM         #87
holmes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bunce said:
technically mase int a gunit member...hes jus signed to thier label, like wu0tang didnt change thier name to LOUD jus cos they wer signed ther
there are only 4 members of G-Unit, that's 50, yayo, banks, buck. Even Olivia isn't part of "The G-Unit"
 11 years ago '04        #88
UADEnd95 
space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0
wow
thas crazy
 11 years ago '04        #89
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,528 | Props total: 23 23
 HipnotiK said:
Oliver aka the guy that sings as much as 50 in g-unit
lol...ya that bi*ch is next...everyone knew Yayo was the first to flop...
 11 years ago '04        #90
adhir 
space
space
space
$141 | Props total: 0 0
 HardWhite said:
some of yall motha fu*kas run around and follow these other n*ggas and whatever they say... Everybody hate on G unit so u wanna do the same thing they doin... bunch of motha fu*kin f*g**ts...postin up sh*t like "yayo flopped, yayo flopped", who gives a fu*k what kinda numbers he put up, u f*g**t a.ss dudes go out ur way to post up this kinda sh*t...yall dudes is lame as fu*k to me. and before one of u f*g**ts say somethin back or reply to my sh*t, ijust wana tell u, i aint mad about his numbers, in fact, i dont give a fu*k at all, what makes me mad is u hatin a.ss little f*g**ts.... id like to smack the sh*t out of one of yall right now! fu*kin f*g**ts!!

i dont no about you...but when i registered to this site i figured it was about MUSIC and anything that has to do with music....so therefore all of the stuff that has been posted and this thread in general does make sense...so u need to check urself and not make stupid replies liek the one above....
 11 years ago '05        #91
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,029 | Props total: 207 207
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
and where are you trying to go with this exactly?

i registered this name in May, mase was not on g-unit in may. you mad
ya, but he wasnt called Murda Ma$e in may either

fu*k outta here
 09-13-2005, 08:12 PM         #92
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
ya, but he wasnt called Murda Ma$e in may either

fu*k outta here
so what are you trying to say? that im a g-unit fan?

i still dont understand where yall trying to go with this

and your right, he wasnt called murda ma$e in may, he was called that waaaaay before.

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-13-2005 at 08:12 PM..
 09-13-2005, 08:32 PM         #93
Old Man River 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont like g-unit..

dont really like this album..

but hes almost gold in 2 weeks, thats not flopping
if he put out a good single that genorates some good airplay he will hit plat.

remember young buck got like 200,000 1st week similar sales and he hit platinum..

this thread was made to early to determine flop status.. most artists is lucky to sell 70k in they 1st week nowadays
 09-13-2005, 08:43 PM         #94
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah burner take a step back lil n*gga!

lol at this kid thinking he started being called murda ma$e when he joined g-unit wow your a discrace

shows you one of the mtv kids who started listening to rap when g-unit came out.

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-13-2005 at 08:43 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #95
$ByAnyMeans 
space
space
$505 | Props total: 1 1
 Old Man River said:
i dont like g-unit..

remember young buck got like 200,000 1st week similar sales and he hit platinum..

this thread was made to early to determine flop status.. most artists is lucky to sell 70k in they 1st week nowadays

^^^^^^
Real Talk
 09-13-2005, 08:51 PM         #96
HardWhite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adhir said:
i dont no about you...but when i registered to this site i figured it was about MUSIC and anything that has to do with music....so therefore all of the stuff that has been posted and this thread in general does make sense...so u need to check urself and not make stupid replies liek the one above....

i never said it didnt make sense... anything can make sense if u say it right.... so here, let me break it down a little different to u, since i dont think u completely understood what the fu*k it was i was trying to say...These little motha fu*kas... excuse me...Haters... can feel free to voice there oppinion all day but when i come in here to discuss MUSIC....and i read posts like this, i feel like i gotta voice my oppinion and let these a**holes know how i feel. And they dont gotta care about my oppinion, but im still gonna give it to them regardless.... oh yea.... and mind ya business next time
 11 years ago '05        #97
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,956 | Props total: 3 3
Yayo will definetly go gold and has a chance at platinum in prob a year or so. His next single should bring his sales up. He makin 50 money and 50 is givin him money. He gonna make money off the GRODT soundtrack and money off Banks/Olivia/Buck new albums and songs. He got his money and he gonna get his plaques but not as quick. I bet he aint complain, he came out of jail a year ago, he happy to be here doin somethin he loves.
 09-13-2005, 09:05 PM         #98
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHATEKBEATS said:
dman kanye messed up by talking bout the president... he shoulda did like 500 this week
lol yea b/c all the cats who like rap music support GW....gotta be kiddin
 11 years ago '04        #99
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,298 | Props total: 7 7
 Old Man River said:
i dont like g-unit..

260K :applause:

i doubt yayo will hit platinum tho, he really doesnt have much of a buzz
 11 years ago '05        #100
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,029 | Props total: 207 207
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
yeah burner take a step back lil n*gga!

lol at this kid thinking he started being called murda ma$e when he joined g-unit wow your a discrace

shows you one of the mtv kids who started listening to rap when g-unit came out.
sigh..

You wouldnt know children of the corn if it smacked u across the face.

You said u made the name in may, when he WASNT IN G-UNIT, but at the time he wasnt newhere near Murda Ma$e. So u may have made the name b4 he was in g-unit, but u posted the name he went back to when he joined g-unit.

who cares?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Stitches still talkin bout "a fair one" wit game
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
650 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
141 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
91 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
45 comments
1 day ago