Haahaha Yayo's Career Is Over Before It started!

most viewed right now
audio inside 50 Cent - Ooouuu (Remix) ft. Young M.A
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Bibby left the streets now enrolled in college for computer enginee..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Josh Gordon not returning; Enters rehab
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
114 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-13-2005, 06:04 PM         #61
Bunce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
technically mase int a gunit member...hes jus signed to thier label, like wu0tang didnt change thier name to LOUD jus cos they wer signed ther
 11 years ago '04        #62
alvin1872001 
space
space
space
$953 | Props total: 0 0
yeah I think everyone knew that he wasnt gona make it. He is lucky he even got to make a record. If it wasnt for 50 Cent he wouldnt have enven gotten this far
 11 years ago '04        #63
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,610 | Props total: 582 582
 Bunce said:
technically mase int a gunit member...hes jus signed to thier label, like wu0tang didnt change thier name to LOUD jus cos they wer signed ther
Well hes yellin Gunit....and has a gunit piece on...so I would guess hes part of Gunit one way or the other....whether hes in the group or not..hes still reppin it...
 09-13-2005, 06:24 PM         #64
growth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u haters is k!llin it. ok i understand g unit sucks but man stop. keep them out of ur minds n u dont have to worry about them 24/7
 09-13-2005, 06:27 PM         #65
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HardWhite said:
some of yall motha fu*kas run around and follow these other n*ggas and whatever they say... Everybody hate on G unit so u wanna do the same thing they doin... bunch of motha fu*kin f*g**ts...postin up sh*t like "yayo flopped, yayo flopped", who gives a fu*k what kinda numbers he put up, u f*g**t a.ss dudes go out ur way to post up this kinda sh*t...yall dudes is lame as fu*k to me. and before one of u f*g**ts say somethin back or reply to my sh*t, ijust wana tell u, i aint mad about his numbers, in fact, i dont give a fu*k at all, what makes me mad is u hatin a.ss little f*g**ts.... id like to smack the sh*t out of one of yall right now! fu*kin f*g**ts!!
awww u mad at me?

flop! flop! flop! flop!
 11 years ago '05        #66
Peterparker 38 heat pts38
space
space
$18,910 | Props total: 2410 2410
a flop is Slim Thug

Yayo being on G-unit didn't have nearly as much buzz and star power as Slim Thug and is still doing some decent numbers..and i'm pretty sure will go gold

I'm for one said he wouldn't go platinum..to Yayo standars..yeah he did flop.. but to everbody else and the industry he's doing "decent" numbers for a rapper who aint got as much star power as other rappers.
 11 years ago '04        #67
refuze 178 heat pts178
space
space
$17,246 | Props total: 3783 3783
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
22 n*gga

u mad?
..and you were old enough to listen to eazy-e's music? you were watching barney when nwa came out so STFU

Last edited by refuze; 09-13-2005 at 06:39 PM..
 09-13-2005, 06:41 PM         #68
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said:
..and you were old enough to listen to eazy-e's music? you were watching barney when nwa came out so STFU
who said i ever listend to eazy e or nwa?

im a east coast cat, dont fu*k wit all that.

smh at people with their a.ssumptions. you look like a dumbass in the end.

it was just funny how you have an eazy e avy reppin him all hard yet you were not even old enough to listen to him when he was alive. thats a definite sign of catching his attention when game forced yall to listen to him. . starting to listen to a rapper because of the influence of another = wow in mase voice. *shakes head in disgust* of these fake hip hop fans.

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-13-2005 at 06:42 PM..
 09-13-2005, 06:45 PM         #69
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
g-g-g-g-g-unot

u mad n*gga?

ended careers for game count:

lets see how the rest of g-unit goes! whos next!
Seems like Hypnotik has a new fu*k buddy
 11 years ago '04        #70
refuze 178 heat pts178
space
space
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
who said i ever listend to eazy e or nwa?

im a east coast cat, dont fu*k wit all that.

smh at people with their a.ssumptions. you look like a dumbass in the end.

it was just funny how you have an eazy e avy reppin him all hard yet you were not even old enough to listen to him when he was alive. thats a definite sign of catching his attention when game forced yall to listen to him. . starting to listen to a rapper because of the influence of another = wow in mase voice. *shakes head in disgust* of these fake hip hop fans.
first off, i dont even like game ( at you making gay a.ss a.ssumptions, which you just contradicted yourself).

eazy-e created bone thugs-n-harmony, which is my favorite rap group. thats how i got into him

so suck deeznuts n*gga
 09-13-2005, 06:53 PM         #71
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said:
first off, i dont even like game ( at you making gay a.ss a.ssumptions, which you just contradicted yourself).

eazy-e created bone thugs-n-harmony, which is my favorite rap group. thats how i got into him

so suck deeznuts n*gga
getting into a rapper because of another rapper(s) =

period.

you lost.

you gave me hate earlier so i knew you was lurking over my thread the whole time, and u decide to come back with a response hours later.
 11 years ago '04        #72
refuze 178 heat pts178
space
space
btw, 2pac influenced us to listen to the outlawz. dr. dre influenced us to listen to eminem and snoop dogg. nas influenced us to listen to az.

so what's so bad about other rappers influencing people to listen other people's sh*t?

go fu*k yourself
 09-13-2005, 06:56 PM         #73
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said:
btw, 2pac influenced us to listen to the outlawz. dr. dre influenced us to listen to eminem and snoop dogg. nas influenced us to listen to az.

so what's so bad about other rappers influencing people to listen other people's sh*t?

go fu*k yourself

yeah, its cool when your actually being "influenced" right there

its not cool when your "influenced" years later when the man is already dead and you cannot relate to anything he says.

you lost, take it in. your obviously a g-unit groupie coming in my thread bi*ching! hahaha
 11 years ago '04        #74
refuze 178 heat pts178
space
space
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
getting into a rapper because of another rapper(s) =

period.

you lost.

you gave me hate earlier so i knew you was lurking over my thread the whole time, and u decide to come back with a response hours later.
sh*t, i aint a loser like you posting all day
 11 years ago '04        #75
refuze 178 heat pts178
space
space
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
yeah, its cool when your actually being "influenced" right there

its not cool when your "influenced" years later when the man is already dead and you cannot relate to anything he says.

you lost, take it in. your obviously a g-unit groupie coming in my thread bi*ching! hahaha
i dont like g-unit, you making a.ssumptions again?
 09-13-2005, 06:58 PM         #76
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said:
sh*t, i aint a loser like you posting all day
posting all day?

i average 0.68 posts a day

thats not even 1 a day on average

dummy!
 11 years ago '04        #77
jae premier 
space
space
$2,443 | Props total: 17 17
yayo didnt sell as many records as he said he was going to, who gives a fu*k, all these gunit haters need to get all this hate out of their blood, so u dont like the gunit, i respect your opinion, move on, we dont need to drag all this sh*t out, because everyone knows that sales dont equal skills, and anyone can say they are gunna sell millions, talk is cheap, so they didnt sell what they said they were going to, jesus im just so sick of all this. i personally havent been a big fan the gunit for about 2 years now, but you dont see me going all over the message boards screaming gunot and just spreading so much hate, its just all dominating the boards here at boxden and its so stupid and redundant, lets just leave it alone
 11 years ago '04        #78
refuze 178 heat pts178
space
space
 jae premier said:
yayo didnt sell as many records as he said he was going to, who gives a fu*k, all these gunit haters need to get all this hate out of their blood, so u dont like the gunit, i respect your opinion, move on, we dont need to drag all this sh*t out, because everyone knows that sales dont equal skills, and anyone can say they are gunna sell millions, talk is cheap, so they didnt sell what they said they were going to, jesus im just so sick of all this. i personally havent been a big fan the gunit for about 2 years now, but you dont see me going all over the message boards screaming gunot and just spreading so much hate, its just all dominating the boards here at boxden and its so stupid and redundant, lets just leave it alone
the truth ^^
 09-13-2005, 07:02 PM         #79
mlw333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
that don't mean nuttin, i know n*ggas who their favorite rapper is young buck and they still be sayin g-unot, cuz they don't like 50
i fu*k ya mom in here a.ss last night, it's too bad her a.ss was as loose as a wh0ore's pu**y ha ha yayo rules bi*ch a.ss ??????
 11 years ago '05        #80
iOWN 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 336 336
aye guess wha

lloyd banks> game

and wowinmasevoice get a life idiot arugin with lil kids lol u shoul go out and get a life idiot
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
83 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
68 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
120 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
120 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Meek Mill - DC4 (Official Anticipation / Discussion)
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
29 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
142 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Music labels sue YouTube ripping site over piracy
81 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy