Haahaha Yayo's Career Is Over Before It started!

view more...

most viewed right now
+52  160
51 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-13-2005, 06:36 PM         #51
DBLOCK1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yayo still on more money than u so guess he gets the last laugh

13 years ago '04        #52
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,611 | Props total: 3003 3003
 WOWINMASEVOICE said
WHERE DID I SAY I DIDNT SEE YOUR POINT?

^^^^

answer that one...I only said "where are you trying to go with this"

haha u mad typing up full paragraphs
nevermind....Jesus....lol... my point= where Im tryin to go with this...
and for the last time...Im not mad....Im happy right now....watchin Direct Effect...eatin a hotpocket...drinking a nice ice cold coke...umm.ummmm...Im good right now....

09-13-2005, 06:48 PM         #53
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
flop! flop! flop! flop!

09-13-2005, 06:51 PM         #54
HardWhite  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of yall motha fu*kas run around and follow these other n*ggas and whatever they say... Everybody hate on G unit so u wanna do the same thing they doin... bunch of motha fu*kin f*g**ts...postin up sh*t like "yayo flopped, yayo flopped", who gives a fu*k what kinda numbers he put up, u f*g**t a.ss dudes go out ur way to post up this kinda sh*t...yall dudes is lame as fu*k to me. and before one of u f*g**ts say somethin back or reply to my sh*t, ijust wana tell u, i aint mad about his numbers, in fact, i dont give a fu*k at all, what makes me mad is u hatin a.ss little f*g**ts.... id like to smack the sh*t out of one of yall right now! fu*kin f*g**ts!!

13 years ago '04        #55
MainEv3nt 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
wow @ this thread

09-13-2005, 06:53 PM         #56
Bunce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
welcome to 100 cred WOWINMASEVOICE

13 years ago '05        #57
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 725 725
The n*gga Yayo was tryin' to pull a fast one on the fans by putting out his garbage a.ss cd like it's 1993 and sh*t, he forgot people download sh*t and spread the news. When his sh*t leaked mufu*ka's was like, "what the fu*k is this". 350,000 isn't that bad tho'. If I drop a wack a.ss album like that and sell that many I'm good. If he goes gold it won't be a flop.

09-13-2005, 06:56 PM         #58
n2deep  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:wow: @ this thread

09-13-2005, 07:00 PM         #59
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*yawn* yayo will go gold..not a flop

09-13-2005, 07:02 PM         #60
t-man20001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said
lol at the tagteam yall got.....aint nobdoy mad...just stupid to talk so much sh*t about a group yet have 1 of its members as ya name and avy....you can see my point cant you??
Yeah you would think they were a.ss partners :sick:

09-13-2005, 07:04 PM         #61
Bunce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
technically mase int a gunit member...hes jus signed to thier label, like wu0tang didnt change thier name to LOUD jus cos they wer signed ther

13 years ago '04        #62
alvin1872001 
space
space
space
$961 | Props total: 0 0
yeah I think everyone knew that he wasnt gona make it. He is lucky he even got to make a record. If it wasnt for 50 Cent he wouldnt have enven gotten this far

13 years ago '04        #63
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,611 | Props total: 3003 3003
 Bunce said
technically mase int a gunit member...hes jus signed to thier label, like wu0tang didnt change thier name to LOUD jus cos they wer signed ther
Well hes yellin Gunit....and has a gunit piece on...so I would guess hes part of Gunit one way or the other....whether hes in the group or not..hes still reppin it...

09-13-2005, 07:24 PM         #64
growth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u haters is k!llin it. ok i understand g unit sucks but man stop. keep them out of ur minds n u dont have to worry about them 24/7

09-13-2005, 07:27 PM         #65
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HardWhite said
some of yall motha fu*kas run around and follow these other n*ggas and whatever they say... Everybody hate on G unit so u wanna do the same thing they doin... bunch of motha fu*kin f*g**ts...postin up sh*t like "yayo flopped, yayo flopped", who gives a fu*k what kinda numbers he put up, u f*g**t a.ss dudes go out ur way to post up this kinda sh*t...yall dudes is lame as fu*k to me. and before one of u f*g**ts say somethin back or reply to my sh*t, ijust wana tell u, i aint mad about his numbers, in fact, i dont give a fu*k at all, what makes me mad is u hatin a.ss little f*g**ts.... id like to smack the sh*t out of one of yall right now! fu*kin f*g**ts!!
awww u mad at me?

flop! flop! flop! flop!

13 years ago '04        #66
refuze 371 heat pts371
space
space
$19,783 | Props total: 24626 24626
 WOWINMASEVOICE said
22 n*gga

u mad?
..and you were old enough to listen to eazy-e's music? you were watching barney when nwa came out so STFU

Last edited by refuze; 09-13-2005 at 07:39 PM..

09-13-2005, 07:41 PM         #67
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said
..and you were old enough to listen to eazy-e's music? you were watching barney when nwa came out so STFU
who said i ever listend to eazy e or nwa?

im a east coast cat, dont fu*k wit all that.

smh at people with their a.ssumptions. you look like a dumbass in the end.

it was just funny how you have an eazy e avy reppin him all hard yet you were not even old enough to listen to him when he was alive. thats a definite sign of catching his attention when game forced yall to listen to him. . starting to listen to a rapper because of the influence of another = wow in mase voice. *shakes head in disgust* of these fake hip hop fans.

Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-13-2005 at 07:42 PM..

09-13-2005, 07:45 PM         #68
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WOWINMASEVOICE said
g-g-g-g-g-unot

u mad n*gga?

ended careers for game count:

lets see how the rest of g-unit goes! whos next!
Seems like Hypnotik has a new fu*k buddy

13 years ago '04        #69
refuze 371 heat pts371
space
space
 WOWINMASEVOICE said
who said i ever listend to eazy e or nwa?

im a east coast cat, dont fu*k wit all that.

smh at people with their a.ssumptions. you look like a dumbass in the end.

it was just funny how you have an eazy e avy reppin him all hard yet you were not even old enough to listen to him when he was alive. thats a definite sign of catching his attention when game forced yall to listen to him. . starting to listen to a rapper because of the influence of another = wow in mase voice. *shakes head in disgust* of these fake hip hop fans.
first off, i dont even like game ( at you making gay a.ss a.ssumptions, which you just contradicted yourself).

eazy-e created bone thugs-n-harmony, which is my favorite rap group. thats how i got into him

so suck deeznuts n*gga

09-13-2005, 07:53 PM         #70
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said
first off, i dont even like game ( at you making gay a.ss a.ssumptions, which you just contradicted yourself).

eazy-e created bone thugs-n-harmony, which is my favorite rap group. thats how i got into him

so suck deeznuts n*gga
getting into a rapper because of another rapper(s) =

period.

you lost.

you gave me hate earlier so i knew you was lurking over my thread the whole time, and u decide to come back with a response hours later.

13 years ago '04        #71
refuze 371 heat pts371
space
space
btw, 2pac influenced us to listen to the outlawz. dr. dre influenced us to listen to eminem and snoop dogg. nas influenced us to listen to az.

so what's so bad about other rappers influencing people to listen other people's sh*t?

go fu*k yourself

09-13-2005, 07:56 PM         #72
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said
btw, 2pac influenced us to listen to the outlawz. dr. dre influenced us to listen to eminem and snoop dogg. nas influenced us to listen to az.

so what's so bad about other rappers influencing people to listen other people's sh*t?

go fu*k yourself

yeah, its cool when your actually being "influenced" right there

its not cool when your "influenced" years later when the man is already dead and you cannot relate to anything he says.

you lost, take it in. your obviously a g-unit groupie coming in my thread bi*ching! hahaha

13 years ago '04        #73
refuze 371 heat pts371
space
space
 WOWINMASEVOICE said
getting into a rapper because of another rapper(s) =

period.

you lost.

you gave me hate earlier so i knew you was lurking over my thread the whole time, and u decide to come back with a response hours later.
sh*t, i aint a loser like you posting all day

13 years ago '04        #74
refuze 371 heat pts371
space
space
 WOWINMASEVOICE said
yeah, its cool when your actually being "influenced" right there

its not cool when your "influenced" years later when the man is already dead and you cannot relate to anything he says.

you lost, take it in. your obviously a g-unit groupie coming in my thread bi*ching! hahaha
i dont like g-unit, you making a.ssumptions again?

09-13-2005, 07:58 PM         #75
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said
sh*t, i aint a loser like you posting all day
posting all day?

i average 0.68 posts a day

thats not even 1 a day on average

dummy!

Home      

most viewed right now
+68online now  39
Video inside P Diddy says it's time we take back ownership of the culture
109 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  33
Sicko ruins family's life, anonymously stalks them for buying house he "watche..
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  27
50 cent shooter Trigger Oc beefing with Billy Ado ex Treyway
85 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+32online now  24
Image(s) inside Freaky girl 🍑😍
11 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+188online now  18
Image(s) inside Nov 14 - 4 women wore banned hoodies inside mall to ‘prove a point’ ab..
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+24online now  12
Stan Lee's Daughter trying to make bank: Says She has Stans Last Unreleased Su..
58 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  12
NFL Unfollow spree in Pittsburgh has begun
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  10
NBA How good was the east during jordans era