Haahaha Yayo's Career Is Over Before It started!

most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Boxden member flies 6000 miles from Barcelona to Las Vegas to meet a gi..
265 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Guess what her favorite position is?
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside Obie Trice says he doesn't talk to Dr Dre and still has unreleased Proo..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
NBA JJ Redick ready to throw in the bag for a trade
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #21
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
avatar space
space
$8,983 | Props total: 1257 1257
lol @ hypnotik using another name to make another g-unit post
 12 years ago '05        #22
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
avatar space
space
$8,983 | Props total: 1257 1257
*free post*
 09-13-2005, 04:49 PM         #23
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
awww look what i found!

exclusive pic of yayo after finding out his fat a.ss flopped!


[pic - click to view]



get mad groupies.
that was made long before his album came out too ^^^

haha it aint a surprise, everyone knew he was the least liked in g-unit


he a hype man

and LMAO @ the n*gga who can't spell my name

go back to school


Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-13-2005 at 04:50 PM..
 09-13-2005, 04:52 PM         #24
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 g0tt1 said:
lol @ hypnotik using another name to make another g-unit post
where are you from?
 12 years ago '04        #25
rasheedwallace 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$24,888 | Props total: 10624 10624
you know thats just this weeks sales right...?

hes sold about 350,000 so far. yeah id consider it a flop according to how much he said he was gonna sell, but its still 350,000 more records than you have sold.
 09-13-2005, 04:57 PM         #26
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rasheedwallace said:
you know thats just this weeks sales right...?

hes sold about 350,000 so far. yeah id consider it a flop according to how much he said he was gonna sell, but its still 350,000 more records than you have sold.
but i aint never realease an album.... therefore you can't compare the 2 things... it's like sayin "o that baseball player sucks" "but he hit more home runs than you" it makes no sense
 09-13-2005, 04:57 PM         #27
crookD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know what funny hypnotik is that same n*gga sayin other cats on boxden are ignorant cuz record sales don't mean sh*t and yet he out here runnin his fu*kin mouth cuz game said record sales mean the world to him. you most certainly love game don't you hypno for him to contradict your very own opinion.
 09-13-2005, 04:58 PM         #28
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yayo is terrible

but game aint too far behind
 09-13-2005, 04:59 PM         #29
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rasheedwallace said:
you know thats just this weeks sales right...?

hes sold about 350,000 so far. yeah id consider it a flop according to how much he said he was gonna sell, but its still 350,000 more records than you have sold.
of course its week sales.

haha @ selling 69,000...what is this his 2nd or 3rd week?

he wont go platinum! hes already had 2 singles and only 350,000

flop!

you wasnt born to be a star yayo! sorry
 09-13-2005, 04:59 PM         #30
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crookD said:
you know what funny hypnotik is that same n*gga sayin other cats on boxden are ignorant cuz record sales don't mean sh*t and yet he out here runnin his fu*kin mouth cuz game said record sales mean the world to him. you most certainly love game don't you hypno for him to contradict your very own opinion.
uhh i never said that, i always say sales don't mean sh*t, but all g-unit says when they are dissed is "o i sell mad records, i sell the most, g-unit sells more than you" then when yayo says the same sh*t braggin about how much he gonna sell, and he flops... well u have to point that out how bad it looks for g-unit

nuff said, and get your weight up... @ your 7 rep


Last edited by HipnotiK; 09-13-2005 at 05:00 PM..
 09-13-2005, 05:02 PM         #31
n2deep  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gunit sucks doggy d!ck
olivia is a man
gunit summed up
 09-13-2005, 05:08 PM         #32
crookD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
uhh i never said that, i always say sales don't mean sh*t, but all g-unit says when they are dissed is "o i sell mad records, i sell the most, g-unit sells more than you" then when yayo says the same sh*t braggin about how much he gonna sell, and he flops... well u have to point that out how bad it looks for g-unit

nuff said, and get your weight up... @ your 7 rep

it's the second week and he out sold alot of rappers already. and his cd wasn't even good. and considering g-unit sold over 20 million records since 2003 i think they can say what ever the fu*k they want.
 12 years ago '04        #33
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,164 | Props total: 1991 1991
 HipnotiK said:
lemme quote game......

"tony yayo i bet 10 Gs you flop"

damn.... yayo owes game 10 gs haa

and for the record i been sayin for months that yayo is gonna flop

and start the downfall of g-unit.... so who's next to flop? olivia
aint you the one alwayz screamin "SALES DONT MATTER.....SALES DONT DETERMINE TALENT" when someone talks about Dblock or some sh*t?? But when its an artist you dont like.....then sales do matter??
 12 years ago '04        #34
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,164 | Props total: 1991 1991
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
g-g-g-g-g-unot

u mad n*gga?

ended careers for game count:

1

lets see how the rest of g-unit goes! whos next!
lol at havin a Mase name....and a Mase avy ....and yellin Gunot.....thats like me have a Jadakiss pic and yellin fu*k Dblock.....
 09-13-2005, 05:12 PM         #35
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
lol at havin a Mase name....and a Mase avy ....and yellin Gunot.....thats like me have a Jadakiss pic and yellin fu*k Dblock.....
and where are you trying to go with this exactly?

i registered this name in May, mase was not on g-unit in may. you mad


Last edited by WOWINMASEVOICE; 09-13-2005 at 05:12 PM..
 09-13-2005, 05:12 PM         #36
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
aint you the one alwayz screamin "SALES DONT MATTER.....SALES DONT DETERMINE TALENT" when someone talks about Dblock or some sh*t?? But when its an artist you dont like.....then sales do matter??
i already explained this, SALES DON'T MEAN sh*t!! just like i said

if sales equalled talkent yayo's cd would have sold 10 copies at most

the reason i laugh at yayo, he predicted sellin 600 - 800 K his first week, and what does g-unit say on every diss record? "i sell more than you, we gettin more money than you, all you haters are gonna flop"

and then yayo flopped.... look at it any way you want

i'm not hatin, i'm laughin at these n*ggas as their entire label crumbles

(oliver is next to flop)
 09-13-2005, 05:13 PM         #37
n2deep  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
and where are you trying to go with this exactly?

i registered this name in May, mase was not on g-unit in may. you mad

it doensnt matter when mase was on gunit
fact is he is still a f*g**t
 12 years ago '04        #38
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,164 | Props total: 1991 1991
 WOWINMASEVOICE said:
and where are you trying to go with this exactly?

i registered this name in May, mase was not on g-unit in may. you mad
lol at the tagteam yall got.....aint nobdoy mad...just stupid to talk so much sh*t about a group yet have 1 of its members as ya name and avy....you can see my point cant you??
 12 years ago '04        #39
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,464 | Props total: 4 4
 QBKinG said:
oh and by the way...this G-Unot sh*t is childish...you n*ggas sound like a bunch of adolescent teens on some weak sh*t.
hahaha k!llin it.. fu*k a gunit and fu*k a gunot whatever the fu*k u wanna call them turn down that noise.. put on some real music
 09-13-2005, 05:16 PM         #40
WOWINMASEVOICE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
lol at the tagteam yall got.....aint nobdoy mad...just stupid to talk so much sh*t about a group yet have 1 of its members as ya name and avy....you can see my point cant you??
ok. i still ask, where are you trying to go with this?

your making no sense.

im not even a mase fan. its a funny name, period.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Video Girl Detectives
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
To Simp On A P0rnstar II
92 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Well Damn French must be packing something huge under them trousers
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Article inside Details Of Nicki Minajís Brotherís Child Rape Case Emerge
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Atlanta Rapper NoPlug Arrested on Drug Trafficking & Gang Charges?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Apple is dying, and this guy eloquently lays out the case
52 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 14
Damn, is this the realest kid's cartoon to ever exist?
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside hov told biggie to respond to hit em up
269 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy